awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
going on an adventour [o/dw]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 22:15:25 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Angelo raises a brow as the researcher asks him if he’d seen a Naganadel – if he’d known Ultra Beasts could evolve. “No, but something tells me you're about to change my answers to a 'yes',” he comments as the blonde returns the Aerodactyl to its pokeball.

What’s released onto the pathway next is a purple dragon, not familiar to Angelo but giving off the kind of appearance that it was distinct from the pokemon around them – that it wasn’t quite the same. Blue eyes watch the creature as it spots its prey and lunges, movements sharp and startingly fast. If Angelo is unsure or intrigued about the brutality it displays, it doesn’t read on his face, the delivery boy putting on a neutral expression as his conflicted curiosity hums like the noise it creates. Sharp and invasive.

I’ve heard rumours about some of the others. Something tells me that they don’t need the evolution,” Angelo puts in with dry humour, thinking back on all the things he’d been told and trying to imagine what they’d be like upgraded….

Out of the corner of his eye a Flapple floats by and not wanting to waste the opportunity, Angelo nods Orion towards it, the puppy using rock slide; boulders knocking the dragon off its trajectory before Angelo scoops it into a capsule. After, Orion happily gobbles up the treats that had been thrown for her, tail wagging like a helicopter propeller. She looks up at the blonde man with sparkling blue eyes, easily won over.

catching flapple //

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,837 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 7:36:09 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin thinks of the Guzzlord on the Mauville warfront, of the one they'd dubbed 'Xurkitree' whose limbs of cord-and-cable had been thick as tree trunks. Silently, he agrees with 's conclusion. They had been terrifying enough.

"Perhaps they are the evolved forms," he posits. "If Naganadel are the evolution of Poipole, perhaps these other Ultra Beasts are merely the final form of... others."

His shoulders lift in a shrug, and further speculations are halted when his phone catches signal enough to buzz in his pocket. It's a burner phone, a Rocket phone, and so he knows it will be important. Without opening the message, he glances at his phone as if reading something and then pockets it with a grimace.

"Speak of the devil; looks like I'm needed elsewhere. Stay safe further along the path, mate."

Recalling Naganadel, he gives a sharp whistle to summon his Aerodactyl to his side, and the prehistoric creature takes off and flies over the mountain with Gavin on its back.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 1:57:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ANGELO CAUGHT FLAPPLE!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!