snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 19:20:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]it feels weird to be back. not just here but anywhere. lost among time and space and not sure if she truly exists anymore yet taking concrete, defined steps every day. it's an odd feeling to describe. an almost but not quite.

she stares at the landscape for what feels like an eternity, as if she can commit it to memory now and erase the past. she can't and she can't fill the hole that left with tapu lele but damn, if she won't try.

the automaton at her shoulder coos. soft, almost lost in the wind. she almost struggles to hear it.

"come along," she whispers back. her voice sounds frail, one soft breeze away from shattering. fitting, perhaps.

what season is it now? what status? she's afraid to find out but curiosity drives her once more, as it always has. and maybe she'll find something or maybe she'll find the state of her own demise. who knows.

open duo.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 19:42:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
With the city or towns behind him, Holland would march toward the falls. He had been here a few times on his patrols - ranger duties demanded it. Today was a day to try and capture more Pokemon though. He heard dragons existed in the falls somewhere. He was going to find at least one.

As the man walked, he realized he wasn't totally alone. Lifting his head, he would spot the form of a woman and her Pokemon paces away. His golden eyes squint slightly, trying to allow them privacy. However, his Totodile had other plans. She would approach the pair openly and he mentally sighed. Apparently the female gator had a tendency to be social.

"Is she bothering you...?" he says, stopping before them and staring down at the Totodile. It was jumping happily on the spot, cawing and making a scene. Holland was embarrassed for himself. "stop that" he says sternly but quietly. The gator stops immediately, rushing back to her trainer and hiding behind his leg. What a weirdo.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 4:42:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRAMORANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GULP MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @holland

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUOSION APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2020 23:54:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]a break from her thoughts comes in an unexpected, and rather excited, form.

a totodile approaches and the coo that escapes her is inevitable. a cute thing, really. she's always been a sucker for a cute creature. and so, she crouches to get closer, to smile and offer a slightly shaky hand to the water type.

"oh, no, she's lovely!" her eyes dart up a moment later to find the trainer. a man, one who ends the water type's excited leaps with a soft command. the totodile rushes away to the safety of his legs and with the departure of the small creature, illeana rights herself to her normal stature. behind her, the discolored automaton coos softly in greeting.

"are you on a walk?" she doesn't notice the movement of pokemon behind her. a cramorant moves between bushes and tries its hardest to keep out of sight.

@holland
passing!

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2020 21:25:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Holland quirked a brow at the young woman, too intuitive to ignore her shakes. He said nothing to her, only lightly scowling. Perhaps Totodile had picked up on it, approaching the woman boldly and in an effort to cheer her up... He was slowly training all his new Pokemon in healing and care.

"You could say that" he states unhelpfully at first, his golden eyes focusing on the woman's face. Totodile peered around his legs to stare at the girl then to the tall Pokemon behind her. His frown deepened "just looking for Pokemon..." Was she fine to walk around? She seemed a bit out of it, if truth be told. He decided to indirectly probe her.

"Are you?" he asks.

/skip
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 4:45:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SQUIRTLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKULL BASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RALTS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIFE DEW

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 22:35:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]She doesn't see suspicion in her companion, not yet. Her shakes go noticed to everyone but herself. The Golurk behind her is looming, watching, waiting as the guardian it has always been. Injuries have healed, sure, but things aren't the same and she's masking it with a fragile smile and small talk.

"Anything in particular?" Another curiosity, another question.

It seems, however, he has one of his own. It comes as his totodile returns and her eyes follow the water type's movements. A cutie, definitely. The smile she wears widens just a bit.

"Perhaps," she murmurs. A wandering Ralts distracts her for a moment, for a pause long enough to almost cause the Golurk to worry. A psychic type that reminds her of a man no longer here, of a void left behind to possibly never be filled. For a moment, it hurts. And then, for a moment, it doesn't and she drags her attention back to the man before her as she files the emotions into a folder she doesn't want to open. "Sometimes it's nice to walk, to clear your head."

Another pause. And then, a soft laugh.

"Other times, you're grateful for the company."

@holland
passing!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 18:19:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Dragons, maybe" he replies, glad she already does not seem the type to make long winded conversation over nothing. Holland couldn't help agree with her statement about clearing one's head. He lives in the middle of nowhere, alone, surrounded by nature daily. He doesn't agree with the company bit though even if it looked like she needed it.

Imagine being glad to be around him... He feels she picked the wrong person for company. He wasn't exactly a social person. "I suppose" he does give her at last, allowing her silence to fester. Feeling comfortable in it more than actual talking. "though I am a piss poor conversationalist, I'm sure you're aware." He scowls lightly, trying to make a slight joke but wondering if it'll fail. His jokes were not very upfront either.

A Squirtle appears and Holland is quick to take out another Pokemon. The Serperior slithers toward the water-type, lashing out with a Leaf Blade before the wild Pokemon has a chance to react. The Kanto starter falls to the blade and Holland takes out a Pokeball, tossing it at the turtle and capturing it.

/ capture

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 5:06:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WIMPOD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WIMP OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD APPLIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]HOLLY CAUGHT THE SQUIRTLE!
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 3:37:00 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]Dragons. The thought increases the smile, if only for a moment. Beautiful creatures, really. She has her own collection of them, each one as incredible as the next. "Nice choice," she murmurs. Her head tilts to the side as if weighing choices, perhaps sorting through the options he could have. "Are you looking for a particular dragon or any of them?" Sometimes, trainers have favorites and other times, they're just happy to stumble across any.

In the silence, she finds a Wimpod scuttling around. It's nervous, something they share. Perhaps that's why she shifts away from it, away from the way it frantically tries to find an out. Her Golurk follows her steps, footfall for footfall, until both provide an exit strategy for the bug to put into motion. It escapes within seconds of the automaton's large feet planting back onto the ground.

"That's okay," her eyes sweep toward him and the smile is soft, understanding. His joke hits enough to elicit a light giggle before a reassurance of pressure falling away. "You don't have to hold conversation if you don't want to." Silence is welcome, sometimes. And other times, it feels suffocating. She can't place where it falls today. Not yet, anyway.

@holland
passing!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 20:45:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"..." he was about to say something when he heard some frantic crying. Holland looks past the woman to see a fallen tree along the route. Its old roots dug into the ground, suggesting it had been there for some time. Perturbed by finding no good hiding place, an Applin was crying next to it.

Or maybe it wept for the tree that could never be now.

He glances at the human before approaching the Applin, bending down to its level. The small Pokemon was smaller than natural - suggesting it was a child compared to others. Had it been abandoned? A logical conclusion, for it sniffled and tried to roll away. But he was quicker, reaching out a hand to gentle stroke its head. It sniffled greatly this time, burying its head into his hand.

"I guess any dragon that will have me" he replies to the woman, straightening up with the Applin in his arms now. Pokemon chose the trainer as much as humans chose them. Dragons were fickle beasts as well. They stubbornly went for the strongest humans, seeking glory. Holly was not a strong trainer, but he had a strong heart. A wall of iron covered it, coated it.

It didn't crumble as easily as others. The Applin looked content against his chest, slowly fading to exhausted sleep. He plucked a free capsule from his belt and tapped it gently against the dragon's head. It swallowed it up, as the Serperior retrieved the Squirtle's Pokeball for him too.

/ befriend capture

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 4:49:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWBRO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]HOLLY CAUGHT THE APPLIN!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
nightmares [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2020 3:33:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]The exchange is sweet, she decides. A quiet onlooker as he tends to the young dragon is all she wants to be right now. Best left undisturbed, especially when a younger creature is involved. The last thing she'd want to do is startle the poor thing...

He looks back to her as he scoops it into his arms and maybe that's why the smile she wears takes on a warmer glow. Affectionate, even, with her eyes focused on the Applin in his arms. "I believe you found one," she murmurs. From where she stands, it seems he'll have no issue finding more.

Her mouth opens as if she wants to breathe more conversation between them. And yet, nothing comes out beside a soft squeak. Probably due to the oddest sensation brushing against her legs. One glance down and she finds a Slowbro coiling up at her feet, massive shell knocking into her legs in an effort to get comfortable. She blinks, Slowbro blinks back, and then laughter escapes effortlessly. "Hello," she snorts. It yawns back in response, more interested in napping on her feet than anything else. A cutie, really. When it wakes, she'll take it home but for now, it's left undisturbed and snoring.

It dawns, then, that she's forgotten her manners up until now. Eyes snap back to gold and she's flushing with mild embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I never introduced myself! Illeana, it's a pleasure."

@holland
befriend attempt on slowbro!