POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 21:17:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
a hand ran down the old pillar as the sands rolled along the desert floor. kazimir stood in front of the entrance to some ruins that had been cleared for exploration and to be honest he was kind of excited. exploring some old ruins was something he always wanted to do as a kid, galar had plenty of them back home but they were usually off limits as officials over there kept them as historic sites more than public spaces. he could at least understand why a bit, people would be messing with them too much and ruins sort of attracted all kinds of ghost pokemon that were more trouble than they were worth.
[break][break]
"ok so...where the heck do i start?" he peered into the dark entrance of them and took a few steps forward as he tried to think on how to go further in. he might have wanted to explore stuff like this as a kid but he never really gave it much thought because...well he was a kid. they didn't really give a lot more deeper thought sometimes. "boy do the movies make these look easy...oh well. guess i could just find a secret passage."
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:mission time

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
raiders of the lost ark [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2020 3:30:20 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

Ruin Raiders
The Desert| Mission

Zac stood back as his Trapinch TBD dug deep into the loose sand within the ruins. "That's the way TBD, see if there is anything weird going on with the walls. This little room is a dead end, but if I know anything about ruins it's that there is a switch, or a hidden door, something around here that'll lead us further in."

The pokemon burrowed out of sight, and Zac could feel tiny shudders through the soles of his boots as TBD moved around underfoot.
Before he could command him further, the light inside the ruins dipped. Zac had just been relying on the natural light from outside, and suddenly he was struggling to make out even the pokeballs on his belt.
"Zappa! Give us some light woudja?" Zac said, sending out his Heliolisk. The little lizard chirped in excitement and crackled to light, bathing the sandstone walls with saffron luminance. 

I wonder what happened? Did a cloud pass over the sun? Zac wondered.

TBD popped burrowed back up, his massive head popping out of the sand like a fanged balloon. With belabored movement the little antlion tromped over to the nearest wall, scraping his jaws against it in indication.
The section of wall was covered in remarkably well preserved carvings of pokemon.
Flygon, Regirock, Bronzong, and a few that Zac didn't recognize. Surrounding them were symbols that might have been letter, but that he couldn't quite figure out. 

"What's that? This wall right here?" Zac asked, squinting at the strange runes. "Well okay then. Lets see if we can't open this sesame."

NOTES:
TAG:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2020 2:14:35 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
"yo! hey man you find anything-" kaz had noticed going further in that he wsn't alone in these ruins. many people were going ruin spelunking a lot lately but things had been quiet the past two days so he figured it was just sort of quiet. to his surprise guess he and some other guy decided to pick the same one today, to and even bigger surprise said person was none other than an internet celebrity that he had been following for months. the blonde's eyes lit up as he suddenly dashed forward, almost tripping over some sand as he went up to the big redhead.
[break][break]
"holy milktank its really you! zac ramsay! dude i've heard you were in hoenn but i could never catch ya out in the field. i'm a huge fan!" as his eyes sparkle he suddenly realizes what he says and gets a hint of red in his face he tries to dial back his enthusiasm. "uh sorry i mean i travel around the region a lot and spend a lot of time outdoors. ever since i've been kinda hoping to bump into ya. shoulda known these ruins would have brought ya here, kinda didn't take you for a treasure hunter though."
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2020 2:46:20 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

Ruin Raiders
The Desert| Mission

"Well howzit goin' then? Always glad to have some company on an adventure. Especially if they're a fan of the show." Zac said, grinning as he saw the teltale blush of his new companion's cheeks.

He reached out with one of his massive paws to shake hands with the newcomer. 
"So if you're a fan of the show then how about some merch?" Zac offered, reaching into his bag and pulling out a t-shirt with the words 'Howzit goin' Rippers?' printed on the front in a rugged, exciting font. "You're a big guy, probably an XL like me, right?" 

He shrugged at Kazimir's question. "You're right about this not being my usual locale. It's for a new segment I'm working on actually. Ramsay's Ruins is the working title." He said. "Not a lot of luck so far, but this looks pretty promising." 

Zac pointed to the door, which TBD was still trying to bite. "That's about as far as i've gotten, and I can't read a damn thing. It's all runes or something. You got any ideas on how to open it...uh...sorry mate I must have missed your name."

NOTES: Buy my merch link in bio
TAG:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 1:50:41 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
he held out the shirt and was really trying his best to hide his excitement from spilling over, holding it close to his chest and slipping it on over his current clothes probably didn't help. as the celebrity explained why he was here kazimir looked quizzically at the door he was talking about. trying to get in deeper was he? well...he was asking for help. how could kazimir say no?
[break][break]
"sure! i ain't an archeologist but i kind of have a knack for breaking and entering. uh, don't take that in a bad way please." that was probably not the best skill to advertise but he did have a way of ending up where he wanted to be. with that he walked up to the wall and gave it a few taps here and there before tracing a finger over some of the runes. "hey i think...this one feels funny." pressing it there was a beat before the whole room began to shake and the wall lifted itself up to reveal a hallway that sprung to life with torches. "uh...tadaaaaaa. see? told ya i'm good at it."
[break][break]
with that kazimir took the first step inside at a brisk pace, he was curious to see what was inside after all. "boy this feels like a long hallway, wonder how deep it goes!"
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 15:36:51 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

Ruin Raiders
The Desert| Mission

"Well aren't you handy to have around!" Zac said, grinning as Kazimir unlocked the door. Zac picked up his Trapinch, carrying it as the two trainers chatted, making their way down the long passageway, heading deep under the dunes. The air down here was cold and stale, and the sandy floor soon gave way to a series of shallow steps. 

"I never expected to make such a breakthrough on my first expedition!" Zac said, excitedly taking photos of the carved walls. "Honestly I just wanted to spend some time with TBD, and hopefully finda cool spot for some pics. Lucky you showed up!"

The tunnel started to level out, and after another long walk TBD stopped the pair by suddenly lunging out of Zac's arms. He tumbled to the sandstone floor, biting urgently at the base of a seemingly unimportant section of wall. "What is it buddy? Another door?" Zac put a hand up against the door, leaning almost casually against the ancient edifice.

CA-CHUNK

"What was that?" Zac asked, as the section of door he had leaned against sunk into the stone. A deep rumbling started, up above and far away. 

Zac had found another secret panel alright, but unlike Kazimir it wasn't an opening he had triggered. It was a trap. 

NOTES: More like a bit-fall trap, amirite?

TAG:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 18:17:34 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
kaz took out his own phone to snap a few pictures of what he could around the ruins. this would be one hell of a story to tell back home. "you said it man. ya don't see a lot of these things out in the open y'know? wonder if there's something buried under here we can take home." the enthusiasm of the group was cut short as zac's tarpinch had decided to gnaw on a wall and the large burly man leaned against only for the wall to suddenly be pushed in by his weight. kaz's heart dropped when he heard the familiar sound of a ca-thunk as the ground started to wobble.
[break][break]
the walls around them rumbled as small holes suddenly began to appear on both ends of the hallway. kaz had seen way too many action movies to know where this was going so he turned around to zac and shouted. "get down!" he tackled zac to the ground and even grabbed his trapinch as small darts came flying out of the holes and were shooting rapidly above them. what was only seconds felt like minutes before the rain of death stopped and the blond pushed himself to his hands and knees.
[break][break]
"wow...didn't think that kind of trap was real...man these guys sure know how to keep their stuff safe. ya ok man?" he asked as he helped zac up to his feet, "they must have something good in here if they're going all out. ya up for going in further?"
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 10:01:23 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

Ruin Raiders
The Desert| Mission

With the trap already triggered, the door didn't stand a chance between Trapinch's jaws and Kazimir's quick fingers. The massive stone plate ground open, revealing a chamber beyond. It was filled with large, flat shapes, covered with untold years worth of dust and sand.

"Zappa, give us some light." Zac said, sending out his Heliolisk, which bathed the room in yellowed glow. 
Zac frowned. "Huh, is it just me or is everything in here a bit shinier than it should be." He stepped cautiously into the room, crossed the antechamber in a few short strides, and wiped some dust off what turned out to be a table.

A table inlaid with gold. As he brushed off more of the room, the true nature of it seemed to take place. It was filled with treasure. A true, literal goldmine. 

The item he had found was about 8 feet long, and even Zac strained as he tested its weight, unable to easily lift the massive find.
The rest of the room wasn't much better, with most of the pieces being chunky, wood and gold constructions, each lovingly inlaid with beautiful pokemon themed artwork similar to the carvings on the doors and walls on the way in.

After a few minutes of scoping out the room, Zac walked over to the smallest of the tables. "I'm not leaving here empty handed. Kaz, help me carry this thing."

NOTES: Table, Table, lets call the whole thing off!

TAG:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 20:40:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
as they entered the room full of dusty gold and goodies kazimir couldn't help his jaw from dropping at what they had found inside. to think stuff like this managed to survive being buried under the sand all this time, it was amazing in its own right. "holy crap...we're gonna be rich." the thought of rolling around in cash didn't take long to enter kazimir's mind and he inspected the treasures around them. some of them had to be very old and worth a fortune to the right seller.
[break][break]
it didn't take long for the thoughts of greed to be squished however as he realized he was probably being really selfish and decided to just stick to whatever it was zac was doing. trying to haul a gold table was not really helping either. "uh sure but...i think i got an idea. six hands are better than two more y'know." removing another pokeball out of his pocket he released a machamp that flexed its muscles to show off, quickly kaz put a stop to that as he tapped its shoulder and pointed at the table. "c'mon help us out with this. its pretty heavy. ready....and lift!" sure enough with both zac and kaz plus his machamp's effort they managed to lift the table slightly off the ground and began to move it towards the entrance.
[break][break]
"so like, zac. what the heck are we even gonna do with this thing? sell it? stick it in a museum? cause i dont' think this thing looks good in modern homes y'know?"
[/b] the runes that looked like pokemon were pretty cool design wise, but all the jewels on them did not really accent it as well as the people of old thought it would in the blonde's opinion.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]
[/div][/div]
template by kay
[/div]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 14:41:35 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

Ruin Raiders
The Desert| Mission

"That's thinkin' with ya whole brain!" Zac said, slapping the top of the table as Machamp carried it out of the room. As he did, one of the engravings on the side of the ornament stirred into a life.
It was a carving of a sinister face, compelte with large, triangular eyes and a wide, toothy mouth.

Not noticing the furniture awakening, Zac carried on. 
"I've gotta get me one of those. Everyone seems to have a pair of pairs of hands to help out but all my big guys are too large for the task." He tapped on the pokeballs at his waist.

"As for the plan? Well, I didn't go into the biz completely unprepared, Kaz. I got a hot tip about a shop just opening up in Rustboro.
Whatever we come outta here with i'm heading straight there to have it valued."

"No need to get greedy though. We know where this place is, and we can come back when-" Zac was interrupted by a shout of alarm from the Machamp. The table it has been carrying had come alive, and the Haunter that had been inhabiting the piece of furniture was licking the four-armed fighter with an incorporeal tongue!

"Ah hell! We should have expected that it wasn't gonna be this easy!" Zac said, scrambling for a pokemon.
He sent out his Clawitzer, which landed on the sand in an uncomfortable spray of wet sand. "Blast that ghost!" He commanded, and an orb of darkness shot from the pokemon's claw.

The DARK PULSE blew a hole through the table, forcing Haunter out into the open.

NOTES: 

TAG:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 3:47:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
kaz's machoke had shivers go down his spine as he felt a tongue lick at his hands. however it was the haunter being blasted out of the table that finally made him drop the table with kaz only staring dumbstruck at what was left of its remains. "BUT WE WERE GONNA BE RICH! oh right, the ghost." he reached inside his pockets and took out another ball and sent out another pokemon while returning his traumatized machamp.
[break][break]
what came out freaked out the haunter by its odd shape, a large purple draconic like creature that let out a screech before aiming a smark strike on the ghost, piercing its ghostly body and pinning it to a wall before floating away. "nice shot agoyon! c'mon mr ramsay, let's finish this thing off for some payback, agoyon, light him up!" with that command the naganadel charged itself with electricity before releasing a shockwave out of its needle to stun the haunter.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 3:57:47 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

Ruin Raiders
The Desert| Mission

"Mr. Ramsay?!" Zac said, a bit shocked at his new friend's formality. But this was no time to worry about such things. This was battle. "Clawitzer! Blast the sitting duck!" he shouted, and another Dark Pulse shot from the pokemon's claw with a concussive WHUMP, slamming into the pinned Haunter.
The pokemon splattered into a cloud of ghostly essence. 

"Whew! Quick thinking their Kaz. That little pest will be back, but it'll take him a while to reform." Zac said. He looked over at the remains of the ruined table. Something glittered in the wreckage.
"It was hollow." he realized, pushing aside the adorned wooden pieces to check out the treasure horde spilling from the wood. "Look at these!" He pulled out a string of ancient jewellery. "And...oh..." Zac reached in, tenderly pulling out an ornate figuring. It looked like a dog, wreathed in fire. "Huh."

Before Zac could inspect much further, there was a massive CRASH from up above, as once agin the room began to shudder. 
"That sounds pretty serious. Grab what you can and lets get out of here."

NOTES: 

TAG:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 18:07:15 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
the ghost splattered against the wall kazimir couldn't help but grimace at the sight of it. sure it was dead but even so it sure knew how to play dead. still it was gone and by the looks of things it was for the better that it got them to destroy the table. "holy...why the hell did they place so many things inside of it?! what even is the point?!" seriously why were people in the past so weird?
[break][break]
still that didn't stop kaz from digging around what spoils spilled out. trinkets and accessories decorated with all kinds of jewels and gold, surely this would probably be much more valuable than a single table. "y'know i think this might work out better for us-" as if on cue the room started to shake and rumble. "ok...y'know what i take that back. let's book it!" with that kaz grabbed what he could, his pokemon too, and started to run back the way they came. "last one out is cursed mummy chow!"
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 1:21:00 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

Ruin Raiders
The Desert| Mission

Zac sprinted for the door, returning Clawitzer as he pushed past Machamp and made for the tunnel out, towards safety.

There's no way i'm gonna be cursed mummy chow. He thought to himself, teeth grit as he sprinted along the passage.

He could hear footsteps and collapsing stone behind him, and something roared from deep within the ruins. A pokemon? The escaping air as the place came down around him? It was impossible to tell, but it gave Zac a burst of speed as he sprinted away from the destruction.

The group burst out into the entrance ruin in a cloud of rock dust and shouting.

"Whew!" Zac said, dusting himself off and checking the group for damage. "That'll get your heart racing." Terrified, he checked his pocket. The statue was still there, and he let out a sigh of relief.

Zac inspected the collapsed tunnel, but it might as well have been solid rock.

"No luck getting back down there now. Even if we excavated it the roof is no longer stable."

He turned to look at Kaz, grinning wildly and running a hand through his dusty red hair. "Guess we'll just need to look for another entrance."

NOTES: 

TAG:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 1:25:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: