savage's plotter ♥

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
savage's plotter ♥
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2020 0:12:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","zawarudo"]
[attr="class","zawarudotop"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]APOLLO
[attr="class","zawarudotab2"]
]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft"]
[attr="class","zawarudoleft2"]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft3"]

[attr="class","ion-star"]ABOUT

I think I'm out of control!

Born in Pewter City, Kanto the young man was always fairly out of control - a rebel without a cause some would say. Eventually his parents would give up on trying to discipline their son and focus on trying to keep him from getting arrested. Exasperated with their child they began thinking of leaving Kanto for a new region as a fresh start - at the very beginning of the Rocket takeover. In fact the family had managed to move successfully and peacefully before Kanto fell.[break][break]
However the shock of seeing his home region destroyed, knowing old friends and school mates who perished shocked Apollo for quite a few years. His whole fighting against the world state of living was quelled under the fear he felt seeing the news. At least until Team Rocket began showing up in Hoenn. Realizing that you can't win, Apollo decided to join them. In his mind, he'd be on the winning side this time. hopefully[break][break]
His choice to join the lucrative organization did not sit well with his family whatsoever and he soon found himself cutting contact with them to avoid the arguments and living on his own for the past two years. For the current time he travels, using Rocket money for jobs as a way to fund his vagrant lifestyle. [break][break]
Currently he has absolutely no goals or plans for his future. His pokemon team is rather small and unplanned outside of his long-term companion, Persian, who was the family's pet. Apollo delights in bar scenes and drinking.

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]PLATONIC

A pretty boy state of mind -

true friends are hard for apollo to not only get but to keep. constantly travelling around hoenn, surviving off rocket pay, doesn't quite allow him the luxury of settling too long. what suits him would be random encounters, people either loving or hating his sort of cocky "i am invincible" type of attitude usually seen in young angsty teenagers. he has a great love for bars, restaurants and getting into battles due to his loud mouth.[break][break]
he isn't hard to dislike either. his attitude, way of speaking to others, past and rocket affiliation don't put him in the best of light for most people. So throw whatever at Apollo!

[attr="class","ion-heart"]ROMANCE

ONLY GOT ME ALONE

Due to his way of living Apollo doesn't hold onto lovers for long. Partially because he moves around so much... And mostly by choice. As pansexual he sees the world as his sexy oyster and is out to break hearts. One night stands and very casual hook ups are the most he can do currently, though trying to lock him into a relationship could be interesting.

[attr="class","ion-lightbulb"]LOOKING FOR...

I fancy falling apart,

• Random encounters within cities/routes/etc. I'd like for him to naturally grow relationships either in a good way or bad way! A little bit of direction such as the reason they meet up would be good too!
  • Romance idea... Him having his heart broken for the first time or perhaps creating a bad situation with someone due to him promising the world, before sealing the deal and dipping.
  • Perhaps a big sibling/parent type person he runs into accidentally who is horrified by his life choices. maybe gives him some guidance?

[attr="class","zawarudoright"]
[attr="class","ion-clipboard"]

APPLICATION

[attr="class","zawarudoimg"]

[attr="class","zawarudoname"]

APOLLO[break]
VERLICE

[attr="class","zawarudolyric"]

Sexuality: Pansexual[break]

Affiliation: Rocket[break]

Home Region: Kanto[break]

Job: None[break]

Lives: TBD[break]

Tracker: Here

[attr="class","zawarudobot"]

BEFORE I'M FALLING IN LOVE ♥

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-waterdrop"]FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-star"]FRIENDSHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about friends goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]HATESHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about enemies goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-heart"]LOVESHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about romance goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about other plots go here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

APPLICATION

JADE[break]
HARLEY

bones shatter, fall apart, and hit the floor. if it doesn't kill you, it doesn't matter any more. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time. no matter where you've been or who you are: if it doesn't kill you, it's sure to leave a horrible scare. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time.

AND THEN EVEN MORE LYRICS CAN GO HERE

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-heart"]FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-star"]FRIENDSHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about friends goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]HATESHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about enemies goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-heart"]LOVESHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about romances goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about other plots go here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

APPLICATION

ROSE[break]
LALONDE

upon my side where it is felt, i pack a little pistol on my pistol belt. i think it might be fear of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid. under the skin, against the skull, they put a little chip so that they know it all. oh, i think it might be fear of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid.

AND THEN EVEN MORE LYRICS CAN GO HERE

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.zawarudo]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#232323;color:#999999;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotop]border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab]white-space:nowrap;height:10px;padding:20px;padding-right:0px;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab2]width:100%;height:10px;margin-top:20px;background-color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab:hover .zawarudotab2]margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft]height:520px;overflow:auto;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft2]padding:20px;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3]border:solid 1px #191919;margin-bottom:20px;font:11px roboto;text-align:justify;padding:24px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;background-color:#1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1]margin:-24px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;font:bold 10px Inconsolata;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;color:#090909;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 div]float:left;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg]margin:25px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoname]border-top:solid 1px #191919;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;padding:19px;font:bold 20px Space Mono;line-height:15px;text-align:center;color:#eeeeee;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudolyric]padding:25px;font:10px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright]border-top:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1f1f1f;color:#dddddd;font:12px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding:15px;width:140px;margin-left:330px;margin-top:-46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright div]float:right;margin:-15px;border-left:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:45px;width:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudobot]background-color:#2f2f2f;border-top:solid 1px #191919;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:right;padding:20px;line-height:9px;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #1f1f1f;border:0px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color:#2f2f2f;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
savage's plotter ♥
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 19:30:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@apollo +

Let's paint the town red! Mason isn't a delinquent by any means, but he's always up for a good time. Maybe the two could've met up during a mission, vibed out together, and became sort of "hmu whenever you're in town" type of friends?