awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
twinkle twinkle [o/m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 0:04:45 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Ever since she had been dropped off at the day care, Lyra had awkwardly hovered at the back as the other pokemon rushed around playing, too embarrassed to approach any of the groups already formed. Even so, she had already been brave today! Angelo had told her he'd be back later - he'd gotten a coupon just for this occasion - and Lyra had only shed one(!) tear when he had left her with a parting pat on her curl. She didn't want him to feel like he had wasted the free voucher that he had been gifted from one of the clients, not when he had looked so happy about it! So, despite feeling nervous, the Cleffa had mustered her courage and approached a pokemon that also didn't have a group. Even though it took her a good solid ten minutes to pluck up the courage to slowly - she actually retreated away one time when she thought they were going to wonder off - waddle over and ask if they wanted to play.

"E-Excuse me... Could I, um..." Her two little stumps for paws poke together shyly, her natural blush glowing brighter. "If it's not too much trouble. Um. Do you like to pl-play?"

open daycare playdate!
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
twinkle twinkle [o/m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 16:17:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Despite having a great trainer (in her humble opinion), Philomena felt far from great herself. The small baby Noibat was in utter tears when Wren dropped her off at the daycare. She saw the young woman as her mother and despite reassurances she'd be picked back up... well, the bat didn't believe it.

Suddenly a voice would come from behind her. Philo had been pouting, refusing to join and ignoring the other Pokemon. She kept her eyes on the daycare gate, wishing Wren would come back soon. "H-Huh?" she also picked up a few of the human's mannerisms. Turning, she spotted the Cleffa standing nearby. Talking to her. She flustered. "play?"

Philo glanced up and around. The other Pokemon were playing soundly. Eyes returned to the baby Cleffa. Her head dropped. "Aren't y-you worried they won't come back?" They being their humans, of course.

1/5

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
twinkle twinkle [o/m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 16:50:42 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Lyra blinks. She was used to being the nervous one out of the pokemon on Angelo’s team, to suddenly be faced with an equally jittery creature, she found herself suddenly unsure of how to respond as well as strangely comforted. It was nice to know her worries were not just her own. “Oh… But he said he’d come back…” She responded, although she sounded somewhat unsure, her bottom half of her mouth downcast. Suddenly she was struck with the horrible thought that maybe Angelo wouldn’t be back for her. No! That was just the nerves… Right?!

What would Angelo do in this situation? Lyra recalls him speaking to his younger siblings back in Alto Mare or even to her. “I-It’ll be fine!” Her voice was a little too high pitched to be totally convincing and her mouth looked more crooked in its smile to be genuine but it was obvious the Cleffa was attempting to be positive. Even if the thought did leave a cold pool of dread in her belly. “Your... Your human, I bet they miss you, too! What are they like?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
twinkle twinkle [o/m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 18:30:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Philo was only too eager to spread the word about the wonderful Wren Baines. Ignoring the Cleffa's worry - or just ignorant because the Noibat was also worried - she bobbed her head up and down. "W-Wren is a nice female" she would say now, pushing her short little hands to her face.

"She always has tasty berries for me to eat, a-and she takes equal turns playing with each Pokemon she owns" the Noibat smiled nervously "some of them are scary looking... but they're nice to me. I think." baby Pokemon weren't babies for long with Wren. They evolved quickly - a sign of happiness and love. There had been a Pichu recently... until it evolved into a Raichu.

One day she'd be a Noivern. The thought was both scary and exciting. "But she dropped me here... and other humans look at us all the time. D-Does she not want me anymore?" tears began to well up in the Noibat's eyes. Was someone new going to bring her to their home? She didn't want a new home! She wanted Wren!

2/5
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
twinkle twinkle [o/m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 20:11:43 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 She listened carefully as the Noibat began to talk about her human, Lyra’s eyes turning bright, as the other baby pokemon shared with enthusiastic nervousness. From the explanation it was obvious to her that Philo and her human loved each other very much! It was impossible not to beam, at least, until the little bat started to get teary again, Lyra’s expression turning instead to one of worry.

O-Oh, um…” She mumbled, reaching out to place an awkward paw on the other’s head, attempting to mimic what Angelo did when she got upset with a little pat. “I mean, I know I d-don’t know you or anything,” she trips over her words, searching deep, as she tries to comfort. “But, to me, it sounds like you care about each other very much, I know she’ll c-come back!” Then, as if realising that maybe she had been too forward, she removes her paws and looks at the ground again, her stubby foot kicking at a leaf shyly. “At least… That’s what I think, anyway.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
twinkle twinkle [o/m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 21:33:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
In true fashion of taking after Wren's mannerisms, Philo thought the worst. She gave a dramatic sniffle as the Cleffa patted her, rubbing at her eyes with her little hands. "What if she d-doesn't, though?" the Noibat would have lost two mothers.

"Can I g-go with you and your human...?" it stood to reason the baby bat would latch onto the next person or Pokemon who showed her kindness. The human that had been with Wren when the Noibat was captured wasn't here. He had been nice though, and if Philo had to pick she'd pick him. But beggars can't be choosers. "w-what's your human like?"

3/5
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
twinkle twinkle [o/m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 22:31:14 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Lyra was a little taken back by the jump to conclusions but was none the less, much like a child without the nuance, excited by the idea of a nice new pokemon joining their family. “O-Oh! Well, I’m sure my human would let you come with us!” She clapped her little paws together, natural pink cheeks turning brighter, as she innocently imagined gaining a new friend in the Noibat.

He’s always so patient wi-with me – I mess up all the time but he never shouts or is mean – and we’re always going to new places,” she leans towards the Noibat, her eyes sparkling, as she divulged in her dear human. “An-And there’s this pokemon, a minior… They’re so, so nice to me, too.” Lyra’s smile naturally brightens at the mention of Antlia; she’d always loved how they smelled like stardust. It reminded her of nostalgic feelings and places that she had never been before.

It was only after that she realised that maybe she had seemed too happy about it, quickly stuttering out some poor attempt to backtrack, so as not to hurt any feelings. “But your human will be back for you! I know it!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
twinkle twinkle [o/m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 23:50:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"He s-seems nice" Noibat concluded, giving a small nod of her head. Angelo was... nice? Kind. Friendly. The other Pokemon too. Philo ducked her head shyly, a flush creeping along her cheeks. Cleffa seemed so sure... why wasn't she sure? What sort of bond did she have with Wren?

"I hope so..." she uttered, unaware Wren was actually on her way to pick up her Noibat. Time passes when you're having fun. Could this even count as that? She wasn't sure - the most fun she had was finding her new friends. But this was also a new friend, this Cleffa. She flashed the other Pokemon a thankful look. "t-thank you..."

She knew the Cleffa wanted to play. But all they got was a worried and anxious Noibat to talk to. Philomena hoped it was enough for them...

4/5

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
twinkle twinkle [o/m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 0:02:38 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 She was unsure about a great many things but she’d been with Angelo for as long as her young self could remember. Still, Lyra could understand the Noibat a little, she too had been nervous about being left here alone; among many other things. She was sure that her person would come back simply because she was sure her own would, naïve to the concept that someone may very well not be as nice as Angelo or Wren in regards to their pokemon. Still, ignorance was bliss as they say, and as the Noibat thanked her, she positively beamed with a smile.

I’m… I mean, I’ve been practicing how to make flower crowns,” she put in shyly, smiling bashfully up at the Noibat as she looked towards the last remaining daises in the fading grass as autumn creeped. “Um. Want to make one with me?” She holds out a little paw to the Noibat, hoping that she would want to, that she had made her very first friend away from her family, her anxiety slowly blooming into hope.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
twinkle twinkle [o/m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 0:57:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Luckily for her, Cleffa was nice. Too patient. Too nice. To deal with her nervous behavior. She smiled a bit more generously before accepting the hobby. Flower crowns... she could give one to Wren if she was picked up. She nodded, moving a bit closer.

The rest of the time spent was on gathering flowers and plucking them from the earth. Noibat tried her best with her stubby arms, making sure to keep up with the Cleffa. In the end, it was what the other Pokemon said; Wren appeared a few hours later. Noibat screeched in happiness as the human walked through the door, plucking her Pokemon from the ground.

"I'm sorry! I took a bit longer than I liked!" the human said as Philo cuddled against her. Noticing the Cleffa nearby, Wren smiled. "oh, I hope you made a new friend!" She had been making friends herself lately. Cait, Sven, Billi... all good people. Presenting the human with the small crown of flowers, Wren propped it on her head of blonde hair.

"See ya, Cleffa!" Wren would say, waving with a free hand. She didn't notice she may have passed her trainer on the way out.

5/5 END

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
twinkle twinkle [o/m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 5:50:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: