Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Wooloo who cried wolf? [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 10:54:03 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan was pretty strapped for cash at the moment since it had been a while since he did a job for rocket. He had heard that some ranch was having trouble protecting some new influx of Pokémon from the Galar region named Wooloo from being stolen or attacked by Pokémon. He signed himself up to be some extra muscle to stave of would be thieves and or predators. According to the one who gave him this task however he'd be working with a fellow trainer who he was told was named Andrea. He wondered what kind of person she was as he sat on a stump waiting for her to arrive as liligant sat in a bed of nearby flowers playing with them as she made a floral crown...bryan watched in amazement...how the hell did she get her leaves to bend like that so delicately?

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 16:19:45 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsl"]
Why did it suck to be broke?!

Unlike her brother, who had a fat paycheck every fifteen days due to being in a higher position for the League now, she was still scavenging on the bottom rungs. Dwelling in the dredges, literally living on ‘welfare’ that was offered to poorer Trainers. Even if she shared the same surname as the newly-promoted Elite Four member, well, there were… quite a few snags that prevented her from living a comfortable life.

One of them was the fact that she had records that showed she was on the ‘other side’ previously; however it was for undercover work. The thing was…

Her bosses from all the way in Alola had disappeared, and so she was left high and dry. No immediate officer to report to, no liaison to speak with, and to make matters worse she was already running low on what little cash she had!

It was a miracle she was still alive and kicking. How did she survive? She had no idea, honestly. Living day to day was… getting tiring, honestly. She needed something… more.

So when word was sent out that there was a farm near Littleroot that was looking for volunteers to keep watch over a herd of ‘Wooloo’, she decided to check it out…

Of course, not knowing she wasn’t going to be alone in this mess. Either way…

“Hey, you’re the one I’ll be working with?” she inquired once she’d arrived at the opposite side of the fence. Damn, she was tempted to scale it and join the other person but had to make sure she was talking with the correct guy!

+
+ she is so casual I am so sorry lol

[newclass=".wizzsl b"] color:#ce3dbc;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsl i"] color:#ce3dbc;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsl a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 1:54:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan spotted a red headed girl who approached him casually. He preferred if people were friendlier and casual instead of them being stiff and formal. He couldn't trust people who didnt say what they really meant, maybe it's why he enjoyed dark types? It was true that they were rather mean pokemon at times but he preferred that they were at least honest and did as they wanted. [break][break]

As liligant saw a person approaching she ran over to the woman and tried to hand her the flower crown to which Bryan casually replied "If you don't accept it she'll cry. She loves accessories." he said before standing up and taking a swig of his flask. "And yes I am, name's Bryan. You?" he said not skipping a beat.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 14:24:54 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsl"]
“It looks beautiful,” she remarked, leaning over the fence and gently taking the flower crown from the Lilligant. Dang, that was one of her dream Pokémon, but she hadn’t had any luck so far finding one.

“Thank you,” she said to the Grass-type, before perching it in her hair and then ever so causally lkeaping over the fence and landing on the other side.

“Yep, that’s me, call me Andie—most of everyone does these days,” she introduced herself to Bryan, giving a two-fingered salute.

“So… where’s the Wooloo?” she asked, looking around behind him and trying to see if any of the fuzzy little critters were rolling around. Apparently these ‘Wooloo’ had a tendency to roll away from people they didn’t like. Why was that? She had no idea.

Anyway.

“Been here long? Sorry if I kept you waiting,” she apologized a few moments later.

+

[newclass=".wizzsl a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 11:40:44 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Liligant raised her hands and cheered as the woman had accepted the floral crown to which Bryan had softly smiled at. If the Pokémon he had were his family then she was like the little sister, a chaotic Pokémon who loved adorning herself and creating accessories to give and wear.  [break][break]

However as she began to ask where exactly these wooloo were. Bryan was about to speak before his heart sank. He turned around and realized the wooloo who were rolling around behind him were gone. He stared for a few moments before turning back around to her "UHHH." as the panic set in "THEY WERE JUST HERE."  as he stood up quickly and Liligant also began to panic "I thought I told you to also keep an eye on them!" he said as he quickly put away his flask, which was probably the reason he realized that the wooloo had managed to escape his sight. [break][break]

"I think they ran off! They couldn't have gone far they were JUST here!!" he said as he quickly grabbed one of his pokeballs and called out his Absol. "Absol we need to find some wooloo. Could ya lead them to us boy?" he said panicked "Do you have any pokemon who can help find them?" he looked over to the girl as genuine worry for the wooloo (and also the reward money) was apparent on his face.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 16:11:10 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsl"]
Andrea watched as Bryan began to literally break down in front of her the moment she’d mentioned the lack of Wooloo that they were supposed to be guarding.

Looks like today’s going to be a long day, she thought to herself in the back of her mind as she began pawing around and found what she was looking for—a marked Love Ball which she popped to full size a few moments later.

A Kirlia made an appearance, nailing the graceful landing as she bowed in front of her human companion.

“Okay so uh… we’re missing some sheep. Wooloo?” she continued, not sure of the dual-type could understand her. “They’re supposed to be somewhere around here. Can you help us look?”

Nodding a few moments later, the Kirlia used Teleport, beginning the search further away from where they stood.

To Bryan, she said, “Whoa, whoa, uh, hey—calm down there,” while gesturing at his Lilligant. “She’s panicking too. Let’s take a deep breath and calm down, and we can start looking for them. Surely they haven’t gone too far away, right? There’s a fence and all.”

She hoped that for both their sakes, she was right…

+

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 20:46:17 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

absol put his nose to the ground and began to sniff around a bit. He then looked off in a general direction, towards the edge of the fence where he howled and began to run towards. "I think he found something, sorry you're right I need to be calm." he said as he gestured for liligant to hurry with them. "Alright let's get a move on, they cant be far like you said." he said as liligant still panicked. He squinted at her to which she stood there stared at him and calmed down. God she really was like a little sister "Alright we can fix this lily lets get a move on" he said as he patted her on the head and they began to follow behind absol. "So what made you take this mission?" he asked curiously, wanting to know more about this girl he was paired up with. [break][break]

Once they got close enough the pair would find a hole in the fence that looked as if a pokemon had made a giant hole in it...what in the world happen there?

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 7:09:21 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Andrea and Bryan ended up spending some time looking for the wooloos and ended up finding them all safe and sound. He reunited with his assigned partner later and thanked her for helping keep him calm. God that was difficult, he looked at his absol and liligant and patted them both on the head "Those wooloo got home safely thanks to you two, good job you both." he said as he walked on his merry way home.

NOTES: Mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 7:14:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(incomplete)