TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Zac's Route Roundup - The Desert (dw)
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 15:19:59 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

Zac's Route Roundup
The Desert | Dual Wild

It was a beautiful day to explore the desert. Burning sun, burning sand, hell, even the air was baking around him. Zac adjusted his tinted goggles, looking out across the dunes and hoping to see someone approaching through the thick heat haze.

"Who knows what little beauties we'll fun into today? They're out there, just waiting to be snagged." He said, smiling. He'd send out a message on Chatter a few hours ago with his geolocation, hoping someone would show up. Discovery loves company, right?

Even if nobody showed, it wouldn't be a waste. Desert were full of fantastic flora and fauna, not to mention the ruins. Oh the ruins. "You about ready to go Zappa?" He asked his Heliolisk, who was happily snoozing on a nearby rock.

He checked his watch. Well, another fifteen minutes and he's just pick a direction and walk. maybe the middle of the desert was a little too far to travel for ordinary folk.

Zac didn't mind working alone, but he had set his heart on a fan turning up. Or even better, a stranger.

NOTES: looks like this place is....deserted

TAG: @slater
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 2:01:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

There had been rumours of criminals hiding out in this setting somewhere. At the same time he had been given reports of hearing wailing and some injured pokemon in the area. Dante figured that in the daylight he wasn’t the best vigilante, so scouting as a pedestrian was the best option to take. His casual clothes covered his body as his party walked behind him, hidden behind his Zorua’s illusion.

Taking a deep breath as he scaled the ruin steps, his eyes catching the fiery red hair. He crept closer, and took a deep breath. “Thank god,” he whispered to himself as he learned it was someone who wasn’t a bandit. At least that meant something out here in the scorching heat. “Well...hellooo” the taunting voice peeped out as he walked out from behind his pillar, wearing the nice robes.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 7:47:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NIDOKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIVALRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @slater

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNIVY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @slater

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 16:20:27 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Zac's Route Roundup
The Desert | Dual Wild

THEME

"Finally some company!" Zac boomed, sticking a hand out to greet the handsome arrival. "Nice robes! Shoulda got myself a set in this weather." Zac gestured vaguely at his own, too-warm, clothes. 

"You ready to head off then? I grabbed a fresh 6-pack for the trip." Zac said, slapping a pounch of pokeballs on his hip.  He checked the battery on his head cam and slipped it over his mane of red hair. Sometimes form has to come after function.

"What was that?" He asked, head snapping to the side. "I think I just saw something moving in the dunes. lets go!" He took off back down the steps of the ruins, recording the intro for his show as he made for the sands. 

"Howzit goin you little Rippers! *pant* Welcome to another episode *pant* of Ramsay's Route Roundup! *pant* Today we're in the Desert just North of Mauville, *pant* and in a moment i'll introduce today's special guest! *pant*"

He jumped down the last few steps, sprinting across the sands as he grabbed a pokeball out of his bag. "But enough jibber-jabber, let's get down to catchin'!"

Barely a minute later Zac held up the full pokeball, showing it off to the camera. "A little grass snake lurking in the dunes! She'll be right at home in my garden. Now is that a great start to the day or what?"

NOTES: Caught Snivy
TAG: @slater

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 0:06:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“God damn it….it’s so fucking hot here…..not even Orre is this bloody hot.” Marco cursed at himself even though the sandslash was enjoying himself kicking up sand and throwing it around as if it was an intrigue dance, or a cat even. He really hated the heat but perhaps it was because of his own...douchebag style. The heavy baggy sweats, a tank top, wonky sunglasses, bulky shoes and accessories. Sadly the sun never cared about people’s desire, and even more so nither did mother nature. She did as she pleased.[break][break]

The whole reason he was in this damn desert was because of ruins that rested around the sands, and it gave him an idea as to how he’d fix Orre’s problems. Normally one would think smoking is a bad decision, always, but Marco didn’t care and lit one up. The smoke interrupted by the burst of sand below him, tossing him into the air, “uuhh what the fuck,” the man yelled out as he spun like team rocket.[break][break]

The nidoking bursted out of the sand like the king of the desert. Sand took to the sky as Marco recovered and ran down the beasts back, and away from the situation. “Fuck fuck fuck fuck,” he screeched out, trying to run faster all while keeping his lit cigarette stuck between his lips. Sandslash moved up from below the sands, allowing it’s claws to pop out of the ground and trip the nidoking, followed by a flurry of slashes. Luckily the punk walked back, stepping on the pokemon, to just be top dog, “hey you’re sneaky and coming with me,” he bonked it on the head with a pokeball.[break][break]

Marco turned around and started to walk, and rammed into another person, “Aw….fuck really,....again,” he was clearly not pleased about meeting someone new.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 6:44:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @marco

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SUDOWOODO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIMIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAD SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE TEARS

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 2:44:47 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Zac's Route Roundup
the Desert | Dual Wild

THEME

The sand erupted behind Zac, and he staggered backwards, steadying himself on a scraggly looking desert tree.
He turned just in time to record the emerging Nidoking, along with the surprisingly athletic avoidance and capture by a new face. “Aw….fuck really,....again,” said the newcomer, bumping into Zac. 
    "Again? Well I'm sorry if I don't recognise ya' mate but i'm pretty sure this is just the first time. That was some high adrenaline catchin'! You're gonna make me look bad on my own show!" Zac said, indicating his head cam.
    The tree he was leaning on wriggled. He carefully pulled out a pokeball and tapped the a 'branch' and the whole tree disappeared in a flash of red light. "A bloody Sudowoodo right under my nose!" he exclaimed. "Oh. Well another pretty chill catch from me then."
    Zac pointed the camera back at Marco. "You're welcome to stick around. Love to have some company out here. You working or just wandering?"

NOTES: Zac catches Sudowoodo
TAG: @marco

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 2:30:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Man...this dude was dense. Marco wasn't talking to the man, more so at himself because he was stuck walking into a oaf. Broad shoulders, giant, friendly....the worst kind of person. Just intimating enough to scare you into staying, but quirky enough to force you to talk to them. He was such a drag, and he honestly didn't want to deal with it, or him, but here he was, swallowing his pride but not biting his tongue. "Yeah wasn't really talking to you. but whatever," passive aggressive, that's how you do it there buddy. Yeah. Scare em off.

and.... "shit fuck...." the punk rolled his eyes....there's a damn camera. Why. People were so nosey and he wanted his researcher to be his own research and not someone elses. Like...please god have mercy. "i guess...working....and part of working in wandering around in these sands," clearly the man was hot, boy...well wink wink, and literally. The heat was unreal, and wearing sweats didn't really help that but that was besides the temperatures. "welll i'm just looking...for old things right now,"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 6:23:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWADLOON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRASS WHISTLE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYHORN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ZAC CAUGHT SUDOWOODO!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 13:27:13 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Zac's Route Roundup
the Desert | Dual Wild

THEME

"Old things, ay?" Zac asked, and he shaded his eyes to look around the desert. He seemed oblivious to Marco's annoyance, or else had chosen to ignore it. "I mean everything's ancient out here, but the passage of time only adds to the beauty, don't you think?"
    Some ruined stonework poked out of the sands maybe a couple of hundred metres away, and Zac pointed it out to his surprise guest. "That looks pretty weathered, don't you think?" he asked, tromping over the dunes towards the buried structure.
    "Probably a nice spot for some research, right? Though I guess that depends on your area of expertise. I'm more into the Pokemon than the old stuff, though I suppose if we find some ancient Pokemon then we'll have to flip for it." Zac said that last part with a grin, and he looked back to make sure Marco was following him. 
    "Oh! Speaking of which, it looks like a rather young Pokemon is featured today," Zac said, as he bent down to check out a shuddering, leaf-wrapped form huddled in the shade of a cactus (a real one this time). "Aw buddy. This is not where you wanna be!" Zac said, zooming in on the little Swadloon, who was clearly not enjoying the heat. "Don't worry, I'll take you some place a little nicer."

NOTES: Zac catches Swadloon
TAG: @marco

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 5:58:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Geez this guy...had so much optimism. After all he was trying to dumb down his research for what seemed to be the hulk but in red. So. I guess, red hulk, but still. It made no sense why this man was so friendly with him. It wasn't like they were friends. Even though the white haired man rolled his eyes, the stranger seemed adamant on talking more. What a drag. On top of this damn chatter box the heat...was a bitch...like why was Hoenn hotter the Orre?!

The dead pan expression couldn't display how....annoyed Marco was with this bafoon. Sharing research, like he'd ever do that. After the collective only ruined his personal research to save his home from disappearing and being bombed for their oil. Poverty, and the like wasn't what he desired for his people. Maybe if he just ran off and ditched the man....but there wasn't anywhere to run to, and he had some morals not to be completely ignorant to the red head. "Yeah well I don't share research," he stated.

Marco watched as he scooped up the tiny bug pokemon, but, again...he didn't find it overly shocking, but still. "what is this like some kind of tv show or something," he asked almost in his old man curiosity.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 7:42:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUBONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONE RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RETALIATE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NINCADA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FALSE SWIPE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIND READER

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ZAC CAUGHT SWADLOON!