detoxified [mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
detoxified [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 2:16:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Ugh" Yijun hadn't been around personally for whatever the hell had happened but the effects sure were sticking around. As a way to earn herself a little cash, she had signed up to help clean up some of the toxins in the wilder areas that was left around. That wouldn't be dirty work but she didn't mind it. Already the woman was out on 117 with thick gloves on and sifting some of the ponds to get rid of any solid chunks or surface globs of toxins. It was dirty work and it stunk but that was okay.

It looked like a few other crews had gotten here first, too. A few wild pokemon idled around the equipment left out, dazed and confused and sickly, waiting to be scrubbed down and cured from whatever poisons had seeped into their systems. There weren't a lot of free hands, it seemed like. Yijun even had her own two pokemon helping out the best they could; Mona was helping her clean the pond while Glav busied himself with helping carry around heavy stuff in the little makeshift camp that had been set up. It was useful, but... well, they could really use more people.

@william60

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
detoxified [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 20:57:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Hit had heard about the damage done to the wilds by a series of different poisonous and toxic creatures, unable to ignore the mission that called for help in cleaning up the area. There wasn't really any way that he could've ignored the mission while in the area, especially since he had run into some of the toxic sludge and cleaned it without getting paid; he might as well benefit. So, Hit would have gotten some equipment for himself and then have made his way towards one of the many camps that had been set up in the area. It just so happened to be the same one that Yijun had found herself at.

Hit walked into the small open area that had been set aside for cleaning the area and took in as many details as he could manage. He saw the woman wearing thick gloves cleaning up gunk, Pokemon that seemed to be covered in dark muck, and things getting carried here or there by another Pokemon. But, somehow, Hit still managed to stand out amongst all of the things happening around. The man stood at a towering six feet and seven inches tall, his clothing seemingly handstitched furs and leathers of some Pokemon. He wore a pair of fur pants that covered him from ankle to hip, though on his upper body was a leather vest that didn't do much to save him modesty. It was open in the front to expose his toned body, nearly a pinnacle of physical form, his biceps chiseled. He wasn't a disgusting bulk of mass but a more controlled lean, though it didn't change the fact that he was hulking.

His brown hair rolled down his shoulders and back, tied at several different places at the end so it could still flow freely while not getting in his way. The man didn't bring any Pokemon with him, it seemed, but instead would approach one of the set-ups and grab a set of gloves. It was then he'd walk over to Yijun and look at her with a strong gaze carried by his golden topaz hues, "How can I be of assistance?" Despite his bestial appearance, as he had gotten closer, the smell of herbs and the outdoors came off the man; with only the faintest hints of sweat.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
detoxified [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2020 2:53:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When Yujin glanced up at the stranger who approached, her first thought was 'is this a caveman?' Her second, when she took a closer look, was "Oh shit, you're hot." Which seemed to have not been given the same brain-to-mouth filter as her first thought. To her credit, after a belated pause of realizing 'oh, I said that out loud.' there wasn't much visible embaressmeng other than the reddening of the tips of her ears.

"Uh... so," and Yujin could practically feel the guy looming over her. Not intentional on his part, but she was only 5'2" and very petite for her height. Muscles were clear on her arms but she would never be able to bulk up how she wanted. But that was for thinking of later. "I almost have this pond cleaned out. I think there's a pokemon in the deep water that's poisoned, but I don't know what it'll do if I try and get it out."

Pausing in her cleaning, Yujin turned and pointed at the little tent, where a few wild pokemon were resting and looking sickly. "Then those guys need cleaned up and some medicine. The little ones are kinda feisty, so we could team up for that." Nodding to herself, it looked like the woman had been happy to take charge of the situation.

"You got a name, pretty boy? Call me Yujin."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
detoxified [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 4:10:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As Hit had approached the woman and waited for her reply, what eventually came out of her mouth was most definitely not what he had been expecting to hear from her. The man would blink at her once as he processed the words, not used to someone complimenting him and so abruptly, though it wasn't as though he complained. He didn't really look at people but he took a second to look at her, the lines in her face, the slight tint on her ears, the muscles that had formed on her arms... He took in the details he could gather and then, in a very matter-of-fact tone replied, "Thank you. Your body should be appreciated, too." And, with his people skills, that was as good as he got when it came to flirting.

Hit listened to her actual replies about what they could do for helping the Pokemon and nodded his head a bit, pondering on it for a moment, "I can't, in good conscience, leave that Pokemon in the water." And with that, Hit would waste no time taking off the leather vest that he was wearing and exposing his muscular back. Next to follow were his pants, soon leaving the man in a type of speedo that didn't help him NOT look like caveman. Of course, it also left extremely little to the imagination, Hit not being a man to disappoint in any sense of the words. Once in his underwear, the man would turn his head and meet eyes with the woman, "You can call me Hit." And with that, he would begin to slip into the pond while making sure to avoid what bits of toxins had been left, "Try to be ready with an Antidote, Yujin, I'll be relying on you."

Hit saw something move in the water and stopped, watching for any signs of movements before something had smacked against his leg and he grunted. He happened again, but he still stood his ground and didn't get knocked over. The man would suddenly lunge into action, disappearing into the waters of the pond with a roar and the water within the pond starting to slosh around a bit. It wasn't even a minute later before Hit would explode from the water, his hair sticking to his body and an orange Pokemon underneath his arm. A Magikarp, with slight sickly color to its skin, would be fighting to free itself from underneath Hit's arm as he walked over towards Yujin, "Alright, here he is."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
detoxified [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 6:12:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Okay, so, this wasn't really how Yijun expected this day to go. Normally she could handle flirting like a champ and give back just as hard as she could handle. But this guy seemed so sincere, even if the compliment was admittedly very awkward and weird, that it actually made her get pink across her nose and high on her cheeks. Glav, her Gallade, paused in picking up a heavy box of medicine in the background to glance at his trainer. Then he shook his head and gave something like an eye roll before going about his business.

"I didn't wanna leave the poor thing..." She muttered to herself in lieu of replying properly. Then the guy practically stripped naked and she thought she was going to die. Or at least combust. Or maybe see a Tepig flying cause this was all some really weird dream she was having. Maybe it had been that questionable leftover taco she ate before bed last night. Regardless, despite having her own experience with the male body, she couldn't help but avert her eyes... after a very quick peek. If this was a bad-taco dream, she may as well get something out of it.

"R-right." Going to change her gloves, since her current ones had toxins on them, she grabbed one of the bottles of medicine and some tweezers with a big cotton ball on it. Yijun didn't hesitate to meet him in the middle, stomping through the cold water until it was past her ankles.

At this, she gave her whole focus, ignoring the wet and dripping and mostly naked man in front of her. The Antidote was carefully rubbed on any of the Magikarp's scales and any effected areas to soothe any inflammation and draw out the toxins. While the fish pokemon still seemed a little sick, it did look a lot better than it had just a few minutes before. "Okay, go put her in that tank." She pointed to a row of tanks and coolers shaded under a tent where other fish pokemon were located. "The local preserve is going to keep all of them overnight. The healthy ones will be released in the morning after this place is cleaned up."

She glanced back, where it looked like another volunteer was now finishing the task of cleaning out this pond. Good.

"Think you can charm some Azurill? They're the only ones we can't get calmed down long enough to put the medicine on them."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
detoxified [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 3:11:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

When Hit had come up out of the water holding the Magikarp to find that the woman had sauntered halfway into the pond to make it easier on him wrangling the Pokemon. While he held it still for her to cleanse the scales that she could reach, it was hard to keep his eyes to himself due to their proximity at this moment. His strong topaz gaze would trail the firm contortions of her muscles in her arms as she worked diligently on the Pokemon to help it feel better, "Thank you for coming out into the water, not everyone would have." He had started while in the middle of admiring the woman's form, not hiding the fact that he had been while waiting for her to finish with applying the antidote. Once she was done and gave Hit the command of where to put the fish, the man nodded his affirmative before moving to the edge of the pond and easily slipping out from it. The sun glistened against his wet body, only further accenting and adding to the allure of his muscular form.

As he approached the tanks that had been pointed out, it was an easy feat to slide the Magikarp into one so that it could swim around happily. The man would turn in his heels with ease and face Yujin again, listening to her talk about trying to calm down some Azurill. The man would give a firm nod of his head, "I think I'll be able to help with that, I've stayed with some Azurill before. Assuming they aren't completely unruly, I should be fine." He spoke confidently in his own skills as he would look around for the tent that had the Azurill in them, though he didn't see it right away. Hit didn't seem concerned with his state of clothing, instead he would approach the woman while crossing his arms, "Please lead the way, Ms. Yujin."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
detoxified [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 16:39:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Yijun was so busy with the Magikarp that she legitimately did not notice being eyed up by the other. "A little water doesn't scare me. I can just change my shoes later." She did glance up to give a little grin, at least. But then they had moved on to the Azurill. While he was busy with the Magikarp, she was grabbing some more supplies.

"Well, they're really scared, mostly. We found their mom with them and she was just about gone. Had to hook her up to an IV and treat her right there before we could take her away to somewhere safer. I think they're kind of traumatized from it. They're really young and don't understand we're trying to help them." She did move by him with a purpose and walked around another tent, filled with pokemon in more serious conditions, to a smaller one with pokemon awaiting treatment. Thankfully, this one had been mostly cleared out, only the Azurill in a baby pin in the middle of the floor. There were three of them, huddled together, and they all seemed to tense up and start to cry in a panic when she entered.

Yijun frowned and approached them slowly, squatting down on her knees. "Hey now, shhh... it'll be alright. We just need to treat that poison and you can go back to your mama, okay?" She tried to be as gentle as possible with them, even holding out a hand into the pin, but the three Azurill just flinched away and started to cry harder. "Poor things... We could restrain them but I think that would do more harm than good..."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
detoxified [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 3:44:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Hit would listen to Yujin tell the scarring tale of what happened to the mother in front of the children, wearing a grimace openly on his face as she did. As they entered the tent and she attempted to approach them, Hit would let his gaze fall over the scene for a few seconds while pondering before saying, "Give me a second, I'll be right back." And with that, Hit would disappear out of the tent and back towards his clothing. He'd take this time to toss his pants and vest back on before heading back towards the tent, though his clothing wasn't his primary goal. Attached to his clothing was a pouch that the man kept some items in, rummaging through the pouch as he came back into the tent.

The man would draw out some berries in his palm, moving towards the baby pin and watching as they would start to recoil. Hit would stop moving a few feet away and lower himself towards the ground, legs crouched and right hand touching the ground while his left held something in it. Hit would start to emit noises from the back of his throat that roughly sounded like the same noises the babies had been making, causing them to stop their whining after a few moments and stare at Hit curiously. He would approach toward the pin while making the noises, one of the Azurill coming forth at a very slow and cautious pace. He would offer his hand to the creature through the barrier, letting it sniff him and then tilt his head.

Accepting the invite to get closer, the man would stand next to the pin before moving to actually climb inside of it. The two other Azurill made scared noises and tried to scurry away but only ended up more in the corner. He'd sit as best he could, legs tucked close to his chest and away from them, focusing on the one that wasn't afraid. He would then open his left hand, exposing a few berries that he had, offering some to them. The Pokemon would take some before slowly starting to nom on them, the other two starting to get curious before cute little growls came out, "Heh, you guys are just really hungry, huh? I've got some more." He would dig into his pockets and pull out some more berries, starting to make a small pile next to him, the small Pokemon starting to waddle over. As the started to slowly eat the berries, Hit would look at the girl with a smile, "I think, if you wanted to try and befriend them, now would be the time." As he said that, he would extend a hand towards her, offering her some berries so she could try to feed them if she wanted.