Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Detox with a side of questioning [m]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 8:31:43 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan was looking for more money besides rocket. He had heard of trouble lately in his former home of littleroot town..he flinched upon even hearing the mere mention of it. Littleroot, the place that had caused him so much pain once. But it was still his old stomping grounds nonetheless so he decided he was gonna help..help and get paid at least. Near litteroot was route 101 where apparently people had been seeing reports of megalopeans...something Bryan only recently learned about and some strange things called ultra beasts had been attacking lately. He'd be damned if some strange otherworldly people were gonna attack HIS former home so he eagerly agreed to go and fight them off. He was assigned a partner as usual but this woman was someone Bryan had actually been looking for. [break][break]

He had learned from reading a summary of news in hoenn for the past year for upcoming new years. He saw that some strange article about an incident with rocket and a strange tree and Mr Mimes. So this was like..a god like stroke of luck that he got paired up with the woman who wrote about it. Hopefully he could strike up a conversation with the woman about it..

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:  

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 23:12:16 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
detox with a side of questioning

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

two months after the war, the region of hoenn is still soiled by the presence of naganadels and poipoles that linger the grasslands and forests nearby residential zones. selena knows how much the public is scared and troubled by their presence that immediate response is needed. while her intention to cover the region's recovery from this catastrophe is her primary reason of volunteering, at least she is not the only one interested in protecting the region.[break][break]

or so she thinks.[break][break]

“have you scoured the area or should we go take a second look?” she gives her companion a smile as she extends her right hand. “by the way, i'm selena!”[break][break]

ooc: detox (ee) mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 5:00:17 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan looked up suddenly as the woman he was teaming up with appeared. He put a cigarette in his mouth as he took a deep breath and let out a small puff of smoke to the side as not to blow it in her face. His honedge creeped up behind him as it wrapped his cloth around his leg and stared at the stranger with a blank look on it's face. Bryan put his hand on the hilt of the pokemon's body to calm him. "Dont be shy. she's a nice lady im sure." he said as he kind of chastised the honedge who kind of moaned in response a bit as it now crawled up to his arm and wrapped it's cloth around his arm. [break][break]

"I'm Bryan, Bryan delarosa. This is honedge he's a bit shy so don't mind him too much." he said as he extended his free hand and shook hands with the woman "I haven't had a chance yet. I've never fought one of these things so i waited around for you in case im out of my league with these...things.." he said wondering he could even call it a Pokémon. Weren't they from another world or some shit?  "Have you ever seen one before?" he asked curiously as he would follow her lead if she began to walk.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 22:26:11 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

the pinkette chuckles and waves off his apology. “don't worry! i'm aware of honedges' tendency to be a bit apprehensive.”[break][break]

she summons another pokemon, mordred, to do the scanning for them. the metagross lifts off with a magnet rise and begins droning above them.[break][break]

selena blushes at the man's confession, even when personally she thinks she is not that reliable with fighting the venomous ultra beasts alone. after all, the events of the megalopolan invasion prove how difficult it is to decimate one.[break][break]

“um... yeah, they're quite a lot around the region since the aliens came.” her nervousness magnifies as he asks about seeing one before. considering the circumstances, she is afraid she might slip the fact of owning one herself “the league actually permits capturing them but only under the scrutiny of the region's seasoned trainers.”[break][break]

her eyes divert to the hovering metagross who surveys the terrain. “although the public is still wary of the beasts' presence since the incidents in slateport and littleroot that's why that the idea of training them is a bit absurd.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 8:15:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Metagross huh? That's a cool pokemon he knew of since they were native to Hoenn. Bryan flinched at the mention of the beasts showing up in little root. "Little root huh? I haven't been there in a long time. It's my home town." he said to himself wondering if his parents were alright. Not that he really cared since well they kind of kicked him out for being a troubled kid. But still. An attack on the entire town? "Is that so? Huh. Didn't know that, how much Hoenn has changed since my return...what is going on in the world? Seems like every day there's a new threat." he said looking at metagross use magnet rise to survey the area. [break][break]

He wondered how to bring up the subject of little root, specifically the article he read. Maybe she knew more than she led on? "Ya know I heard about some incident recently in littleroot with some goons or something." he said most likely sound really suspicious since well...he was being super suspicious.. he was bad at being honest and just asking directly. "Ya know anything about that? I have some friends who might've got caught up in it. something about a contest hall" he said as he put both his hands behind his head and followed behind the girl as she most likely would take control since her pokemon could survey the area.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 6:14:49 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

her gaze continues to wander in the sky, but seeing her metagross is lost in the atmosphere, she reckons the mission will take some time. she is being carried over in the conversation but when the stranger mentioned something curious—[break][break]

“goons?” even selena is not aware of any goon presence. unless—“i've never heard of such.”[break][break]

calliope senses the shift in her trainer's tone and provides assistance with her questioning.[break][break]

“they are particularly concerned about the gigantic tree that sprouted in the middle of the town and its destruction caused by an ultra beast.” she lingers for a moment, scrutinizing the man's eyes with her own pair. “i'm not aware of any goon presence in the area, unless you also know something?”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 5:23:27 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Hmmm? Was she playing coy? But bryan got pretty lucky, that was the second mention of a tree, the first time being with Priam...what was this tree all about?  He was sure she knew more, after all even he got a bit of information after just asking around. "They being the league...or another party?" he asked curiously. "And honestly I don't know very much besides the fact there was a fight and a mysterious tree dieing. I thought someone who wrote that news report would know more, pretty lucky I had found you." he said as he put both his hands in his pocket "I read your story. It was pretty informative but I also have other sources." he said smirking a bit as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "But honestly Im just very interested in how a tree just sprung out of nowhere and no one knows how it happen. I'm from little root and I wasn't around for when it happen." he inhaled the smoke deeply for a few seconds before releasing it. "for all anyone knows it could be another one of those aliens that is taking root...in little root or something else and I want help figuring it out." He looked over to honedge who was also staring up at the metagross as it moaned at it softly. God his ghost types were weird as he bopped it's head.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 5:58:13 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

selena is appalled by what the other guy is suggesting, but she takes her time to listen and to ponder on his own musing. after all, even she does not know a thing or two about the real questions that mattered in the littleroot incident.[break][break]

“they as in the masses.” she clarifies, shifting her gaze back into the sky to keep her nose from the direction of his smoke. she smiles at the mention of reading her article but it's not like he will be able to see it. “i've written our own version because it seems like hnn is twisting a few information about it.”[break][break]

her eyes finally catch her metagross in the air but it is still lingering in the sky, trying to complete its aerial survey for its trainer's benefit. she gives it more time.[break][break]

“no one knows how the tree sprouted since people became more concerned on how the league handled its presence. i have my own theories about it as well but i don't think it's caused by those aliens. if it is, it should have come after they successfully conquered hoenn—which as we know, of course, they failed.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 15:54:52 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Ah I see." he said shrugging it off. He said as he also looked to the metagross in the sky. Didnt seem like he found anything, but honestly from what Bryan had heard that was most likely the best outcome. These things he had heard are tremendous threats so he'd rather avoid fighting if he could.

Bryan however raised an eyebrow when she mentioned her own theories about it. "Oh? Care to share your own theory? I'd be really interested in hearing it. I haven't found anyone else who was very interested in the tree's presence. " as he let out a friendly smile to her as he tried to win over her trust. 

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 3:52:25 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

“now i don't want to suggest something that sounds more like a conspiracy theory than a fact.”[break][break]

the thing is, all the information is still a big ass puzzle and she knows it will take same time for her to decode it.[break][break]

but she knows the sheer power of facts even when they do not make sense together. it is the tendency of humanity to make up something from what they perceive is logical and rational, and so selena says what she deems best to say.[break][break]

“although, i think the tree is raised by the arcane that is deep within hoenn. all the avatars that rise from this region is proof enough how it could have been caused by those of similar powers.”[break][break]

metagross returns beeping with so much energy, communicating for the two to follow its lead.[break][break]

“i think mordred found something. let's go?”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 8:39:05 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan went into deep thought, was the tree really tied to something related to avatar status? It certainly made sense when she put it like that...However something didn't make sense to Bryan. Typically when he heard stories about the avatars the Pokémon usually presented like a challenge or directly contacted the people...yet one of them simply made a tree? Surely there had to be more to it.. tree's usually produced something as a byproduct...[break][break]

He'd looked into it later now since it seemed like Selena's Metagross found something. He smirked as he thought he'd finally see some action tonight. "sound's interesting, im right behind you." he said as he walked right behind her, letting her take the lead was natural after all. She was a gym leader so Bryan wanted to see what she was made of. He wanted to gauge "I'm excited to see what exactly you're capable of, if you're battling skills are as good as your reporting ones im sure your be quite fearsome in battle and I'm excited to have a front row seat." he said complimenting her as he put out his cigarette bud and put it in a special case as to not litter. Honedge began to get a bit more eager as he tried to follow the metagross but Bryan kept a good grip on him as to not run off.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 3:02:30 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

“now i don't want to disappoint you, do i?”[break][break]

she hushes a soft laughter as they run following mordred deeper into the woods of route 101. as they pass through the corridors of trees, they may see the ruckus that happens in the area where branches fall off from their trunks.[break][break]

while running, selena continues her musing with the littleroot's incident.[break][break]

“by the way, did i already mention that the tree has regenerative properties? like it brought dead people back to life.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 19:35:13 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan smiled at her response, she was a pretty cool gal so far. Which really was a surprise to Bryan, he really didn't like a lot of people from the league since he didnt trust the league or those from it in general. But she seemed different than the majority of people he interacted with so far. [break][break]

Bryan was running right behind her, starting to notice some damage from something going crazy here. He stayed silent while noticing the details while running behind her as when Selena mentioned something interesting. He had heard about this from Priam, but he thought Priam was just giving him a load of bull. Now that it was heard for the second time he could confirm it was true. "I did hear that but...I thought that was a load of bull.." he said as a pit formed in his stomach, the power to revive the dead? What kind of entity was responsible for this  damn tree?  "How did it work?" he asked out loud as the ran deeper into route 101.

NOTES:
 "letting you decide what they find / how the thread progresses cause girlllll im dumb and dont know where to go anymore lol"

SIDENOTE: I REALLY LIKE SELENA SO FAR <3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 4:53:50 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

“imagine waking up inside a morgue, that's how it happens.”[break][break]

further into the woods, the damage is becoming more apparent. from what she observes, more details blur the possibility of crashing. the way some trees are charred by what seems like a flamethrower from, perhaps, a naganadel, proves it is not just an accidental landing.[break][break]

the creature may be lighting the forest like a bonfire to call for help.[break][break]

mordred returns to selena's side as they reach the site of interest. the pinkette then slides her fingers unto its head as if petting her metagross while the metal beast relish with its trainer's compliment.[break][break]

“you did a good job, mordred. continue scanning the area. i'm sure those creatures won't be far.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 4:32:58 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Figured...but I meant more detailed how it works, I suppose it's a silly question." He said when he thought of it. In the world they lived in, asking questions like that sometimes was silly in the type of world they lived in.

Some people were literal apostles of god like entities, it wasnt such a stretch that one pokemon possibly had the power to revive life. "What do we do? Do we call for help?" he said somewhat panicked since he never really encountered one of these creatures before.

NOTES: @selena

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES