[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
detox with a side of questioning

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

“i'm not really qualified to answer that kind of question. at best, you can contact the league scientists to explain it thoroughly for you.”[break][break]

mordred continues to hover in-front of them, as if guiding the two into a pit trap. seemingly, her partner's suggestion making so much sense, if only there isn't another problem.[break][break]

“chances are they might get away if we decide to call help than to take action now. it's best we confront it now.”[break][break]

but what mordred leads them into is not a nest of naganadels crying for help, but famished-looking, terrifying bunch of megalopolan survivors. as heavy footsteps kiss the ground, breaking twigs and dry leaves in the process, their eyes are diverted to source of sound. food: their gaze seems to say.[break][break]

“you know what? you may be actually right.”[break][break]

ooc: detox (ee) mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Detox with a side of questioning [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 15:27:47 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan stood in fear after seeing the megalopeans for the first time, they looked human yet...alien..His brain couldn't process it for a few moments. What the hell is all of this? He saw the nagandel's crying out for help as well and decided that it was too late to run and ask for back up. "It's too late, time to see how fearsome of a battler you really are." he said as he put his hands in his pockets, trying to hide the trembling in his hands. [Break][break]

" I've been wanting to cut loose recently so I thank you guys for showing up and being free target practice." he said as he recalled his honedge and reaching into his pocket for a new pokemon to fight. He needed something to help him deal with this fire so he decided to call out his Audino and he also called out to his azumarill. "Lets go you two, Hatterene use dazzling gleam, audino help her out with helping hand." he said pointing straight at the megalopolans  as the attack orders were followed by her pokemon. Audino clapped her hands as a bolt of blue energy connected to hatterene and hatterene began to dazzle with an extremely bright light.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 13:27:31 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Selena would be lying if she says she is not baffled by the guy's change in demeanor. All this time, he thinks he would be very timid but it is not the case in-front of the enemy.

“My turn. Callie, mount on Mordred and destroy the camp. Mordred, Levitate!”

The instructions are simple but her pokemons understand. Metagross retracts its metal limbs then folds back, claws facing the ground as electricity tickles from below to make it float with MAGNET RISE. Callie, in turn, have her hands raised towards the Megala polans and uses EXPANDING FORCE.

The survivors don't put up much of a fight, seeing they have already lose their willingness too. After months of scavenging in the wild, it seems like all of them are all ready to succumb.

“They're pretty much fightless at this point so I see no reason to continue battling them. But we need to put them to sleep or something until the police arrives.”

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 19:51:26 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

"Sleep huh? I got it then." he said as he tossed out a third pokeball and summoned Liligant "Lily, sleep powder them all." he said as she smiled and pointed her flower at the enemy and released a green powder that begun to fill the air around the invaders. They began to fall asleep one by one. Once they were all asleep and the camp was secured Bryan decided he was going to head out, he didn't like or trust the police or the league so he didn't want to be anywhere near them. [break][break]

"I'm gonna head out then, I trust you can handle this but my job is calling me elsewhere. It was a pleasure working with you Miss Selena." he said giving her a soft smile as his Pokémon also waved bye. He got a lot of the answers he was looking for so this was a pretty useful encounter, he only hoped it wouldn't bite him in the ass later if she ever found out he's a part of rocket.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 10:48:03 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
“Oh,” there is a visible confusion in the pinkette's face. “I thought this is your job.”

At first, she thinks the stranger is among the rangers that sent for the job. After all, civilians most likely veer away from volunteer jobs that involve handling megalopolans or poipoles. But then again, everyone knows how much the League is paying them that's why these people probably need a second a job.

The pinkette lets him go. It is not like she can't handle anything when the situation turns sour, especially after he puts them to sleep.

“I think we did a good job anyway,” she convinces her pokemons where both relishes with contentment.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 4:18:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: