he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Matter of Importance
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 22:29:52 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Razz was nervous about this, he had asked for a meeting with his boss as it was highly important, but rather than meet up at the office the man insisted on his place without even giving a reason why. But being the good little soldier his parents had raised he felt it near impossible to say no to the request. Besides he suppose it didn't matter where he informed the Head Ranger of his information but it felt informal if nothing else. [break][break]

Though he supposes he's just trying to focus on any other detail other than his decision to tell his boss the information. He kept making excuses, that he was injured, he was grieving, the weather was bad that day. Though the article of the Blackout had been haunting him as he was sure only him and whoever else fought for their lives that day would have an idea. So after a lot of thinking it over he finally got everything he wanted to say thought up. And as a just in case he did bring a little extra something if his words wouldn't be believed. After all he's only been with them for a few months. But Razz felt like if nothing else the Head Ranger should know, let him tell the proper higher ups. [break][break]

With a pat on his shoulder from Salem Razz knock on the Head Ranger's door.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]
~~~~~
[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Social with

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
A Matter of Importance
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 13:41:46 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

To be fair, he was, quite frankly, alarmed at the situation that the latest edition of the HNN reported.

None of the other Rangers in the area at the time were able to turn in a comprehensible-enough report, with majority of them stating that the entire city of Slateport had been shrouded in an unnatural darkness—the one common factor he noticed about the reports was the fact that it had been ‘so dark that we couldn’t even see our hands in front of our faces if we tried!’ and ‘no light could pierce through, not any kind of fire either, not even flashlights or anything of the sort’.

So to hear from the ranks that there was at least someone among them all that had something more to say about the strange phenomenon that had seemingly resulted in the opening of an Ultra Wormhole (at least the wormhole shenanigans he was familiar with, seeing as he’d encountered one before at Mount Pyre) and then vanishing after some period of indeterminate time…

Well, he wanted to hear straight from the source, directly.

The knock startled him for a few moments out of his train of thought, before remembering that he’d asked the other to specifically meet him here. The Lucario, who was somewhere near the kitchen at the time, nodded his way—it wasn’t a threat of any kind.

Heading over to the door, he opened it.

“Come in,” he gestured to Razz—noting the Meowstic hanging about the younger man’s shoulder before pointing in the direction of the sofa.

“You have anything useful about what went down at Slateport?” he asked, getting right to the chase. No sense delaying any further.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Matter of Importance
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 1:36:33 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

The temptation of just answering 'no good bye' was very large. Sure he was a witness to what had happened but he doubt any of it would actually be useful to his boss. For now he just sat down, making sure to keep straight to be professional as he thought about how to even start this, "Well sort of? Ummm....." Razz started off clearly unsure how to even start this as Salem readjusted himself to sit on his trainer's lap and leaning back to continue his purring to help keep them calm. [break][break]

"Okay first off, I'm telling you this because I feel the Head Ranger should know what happened, I think you actually know the right people to tell because I definitely do not, but I don't want to be named when you eventually do tell whoever you need to about this. Take the credit for being there yourself, or keep it nameless I don't want to be involved," Razz explains to the other, it was bad enough he had an endorsement under his name, and he didn't want to be named in this. It made him paranoid, though with that out of the way he finally felt himself warmed up enough to talk. [break][break]

"So it was a creature that caused the blackout, I'm guessing it was an Ultra Beast considering the wormholes connected, but I don't think there is any good way to tell the difference between a pokemon and Ultra Beast. I don't know what it was but it was responsible for destroying everything, but we fought back...." he pauses for a bit to give himself a break and Laurence to process. "I don't know how many of us fought back because of the darkness but there were a few, but the reason for the missing people, pokemon, and no debris was because that thing...." [break][break]

Razz paused again as his hands turned to fist as the hurt and anger came back as he was thinking back on it, "That thing used some attack that created a bit of light as it literally absorbed the death and destruction it caused like a blackhole. During that moment I'm pretty sure I saw some fire bird and black bird?" that part he seemed unsure of as the darkness was definitely a problem, and it wasn't like he could tell what they were, but he felt he should mention them. [break][break]

"Everyone one kept fighting though, that much I could tell with how loud everything was, during the fight there were some weird flashes of light, one of which was near blinding..." He paused again as he thought of the Ultra Beast that came to his side and pondered about letting the man know. "Before the darkness came again, though it feels that despite fighting back with everything we had it wasn't even us that beat that thing back. It was some weird neon colored hand grabbing whatever creature it was and taking it back into the Wormhole with it!" Razz exclaims the last part clearly annoyed. [break][break]

"So that's everything," sort of at least, "Any questions?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]
~~~~~
[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Social with

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Matter of Importance
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 3:08:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(NO REWARD)