[attr="class","disasterbar"]

[attr="class","disasterlyric"]

looking like a bad man

[attr="class","sub"]

like a smooth criminal

[attr="class","pkmnpkmn"]

[attr="class","disasterbox"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Mila might not have looked it, but the truth was, she actually loved hiking. She loved traveling too. Had her job called for it a little bit more, she would have definitely taken the opportunity to travel farther then the region's stormy seas. That, and Mila was a terrible work-o-holic. She barely found herself out of the studio to relax and even when she was supposed to be relaxing... she wasn't really relaxing. 

[break][break] "What?" she said, munching on a breakfast egg sandwich that she had hapzhardly grapped out of her napsack. Once again, just like always, Vinny was staring at her like he had something to say. Except he didn't say anything. Just with his eyes. 

[break][break] "I'm eating, aren't I?" she said, voice slightly muffled as she swallowed the last bites of her breakfast. Or was it dinner? It was hard to tell. The light that streaked the sky said that it was barely daybreak, which probably meant that Mila had made yet another impulsive decision to take a train halfway across the region to - what - go hiking? Look at the sunset? Hey, it would make a beautiful instagram shot. "You should be more like Mickey, look, even he's happy." She pointed, and sure enough, the usually grumpy Camerupt had almost the beginnings of a small on his face as he climbed up the mountain. 

[break][break] It was a rare thing for him - but he and Milo used to take hikes all the time, and definitely the warm atmosphere of Mt. Pyre suited him way more than the icy temperatures down below as of late.

[break][break] Vinny didn't seem to like that. For once, he narrowed her eyes and bristled, showing his distaste for her comment. It wasn't like him to get so worked up, especially with Mila, over what was supposed to be an idle comment. Oh! Blinking, she reached into her bag and then handed him a pokemon treat - kind of like the ones that he'd eaten a few days ago with . The Alolan Ninetales immediately softened, and allowed her to pat him between the ears. "Aw, you were just hungry, huh?"

[break][break] He wasn't — but it would do for now.

[attr="class","tags"][attr="class","fas fa-broadcast-tower"] TAGS for
[attr=class","notes"]sorry for the wait hehe

INSPIRED BY PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.disaster] width:500px; min-height:300px; margin:0px auto; border-bottom:20px solid #000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disastertop] height:100px; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Tkqr257/image.png); background-size:cover; background-position:30% 20%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disasterbar] background:#000; color:#fff; height:200px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disasterbar img] border-radius:100px; margin-top:30px; margin-left:20px; filter: grayscale(50%) contrast(120%); height:100px; width:100px; border:2px solid #53ba3f; padding:20px; width:100px; height:100px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster:hover .disasterbar img] transform:rotate(360deg); transition:2s all; border-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disasterlyric] float:left; font:50px abril fatface; text-shadow:-3px 3px #1c251b; width:240px; line-height:38px; margin-left:40px; padding-top:30px; border-left:1px solid #44a633; padding-left:20px; color:#53ba3f; word-wrap: break-word; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster .disasterlyric span] transition:1.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster:hover .disasterlyric span] color:#F3F3F3; transition:0.6s all; letter-spacing:3px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disasterlyric .sub] text-shadow:none; font:10px roboto mono; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; border:1px solid #3b4b34; color:#53ba3f; padding:3px 5px; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster .pkmnpkmn] float:left; width:60px; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster .pkmnpkmn img]filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster .pkmnpkmn img:hover]transition:0.5s all; padding-left:20px; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disasterbox] background:#c1c1c1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster .postbox] border-left:50px solid #3b4b34; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:30px 40px 30px 30px; color:#222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster .postbox b] color:#3b4b34; font:13px roboto; letter-spacing:-0.5px; font-weight:bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster .postbox i] color:#3b4b34; [/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster .tags]font:10px roboto mono; border-top:1px solid #d8d8d8; padding-top:5px; margin-top:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.disaster .tags a] font:bold 13px roboto; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.disaster .tags b] font-family:Poppins; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster .notes] font:9px roboto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.disaster .fas]font-size:25px; float:left; padding-right:5px; padding-top:3px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Mono|Open+Sans|Roboto|Abril+Fatface|Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
IM A SHAPESHIFTER [milky's coding bin]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 19:10:18 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","drowning"]
[attr="class","top"]kris flynn-edwards

[attr="class","files"]FILES

[attr="class","thread"]
[attr="class","tab"]‹ active ›

karma's gonna collect your debt
damsel in distress
empire on fire

[attr="class","tab"]‹ missions ›

thread name
thread name
thread name

[attr="class","tab"]‹ COMPLETED ›

thread name
thread name
thread name

[attr="class","tab"]‹ DROPPED ›

thread name
thread name
thread name

[newclass=.drowning] width:550px; height:550px; background:#161616; margin:0px auto; border-bottom:10px solid #294632; position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.drowning .top] background:#294632; font:60px 'Yesteryear'; height:70px; color:#eee; text-shadow:2px 5px #173208; border-right:130px solid #7d742a; padding-left:20px; position:relative; z-index:5; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.drowning:hover .top span] color:#ada458; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.drowning .files] position:absolute; font:italic 55px raleway; letter-spacing:-2px; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; right:20px; top:0px; z-index:100;[/newclass]

[newclass=.drowning .left] background:url(https://i.ibb.co/bH1kMn7/image.png); filter:grayscale(10%); background-size:cover; background-position:5% 50%; width:130px; height:475px; position:relative; z-index:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.drowning .center] font:10px arial; vertical-align:top; padding-top:10px; color:#536831; padding:10px; padding-left:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.drowning .tab] font-family:Staatliches; letter-spacing:2px; font-size:30px; color:#eee; padding-bottom:5px; padding-top:10px; padding-left:20px; border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.drowning .center a] font-family:raleway; font-weight:700; font-size:7px; letter-spacing:2px; color:#536831; text-decoration:none; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.5); padding:5px 10px; border-radius:2px; text-transform:uppercase; margin-right:5px; margin-bottom:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.drowning .center a:hover] background-color:#4f491a; font-weight:bold; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.9); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.drowning .thread] text-align:left; height:460px; overflow:auto; width:400px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.drowning .thread::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px; background:#000; border:1px solid #151512;[/newclass]

[newclass=.drowning .thread::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;[/newclass][newclass=.drowning .thread::-webkit-scrollbar-corner]background:transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.drowning .thread a] display: inline-block; height:10px; vertical-align: middle; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); box-shadow: 0 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-transition-duration: 0.3s; transition-duration: 0.3s; -webkit-transition-property: transform; transition-property: transform; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]

[newclass=.drowning .thread a:hover] -webkit-transform: translateY(-8px); transform: translateY(-8px);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Staatliches|Oswald|Roboto|Poppins|Yesteryear|Raleway]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 0:36:17 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","superstar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","iconicon"][attr="class","far fa-star"]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
[attr="class","lyric"]
I'M NO SWEET DREAM BUT

[attr="class","sublyric"]
I'M A HELL OF A NIGHT

[attr="class","title"]
MILA ALEXOPOULOS

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vitae sem ultricies arcu consectetur cursus finibus ut enim. Cras lobortis sem et est ullamcorper efficitur. Curabitur mollis, lorem vel blandit viverra, dui nulla interdum eros, non gravida enim massa nec odio. Phasellus in sem ac urna interdum sodales. Cras fringilla eget metus pretium hendrerit. Praesent sed nibh justo.
[break][break]
Integer maximus non orci ac scelerisque. Nam tempus vestibulum turpis, sed convallis velit ultrices a. Donec bibendum venenatis tellus, vel eleifend arcu commodo nec. "I'm drowning, " Pellentesque non tristique turpis, a aliquam metus. Integer et eros neque. Aliquam sed magna sit amet erat maximus convallis nec eu nisl. Nunc interdum lacus libero, sed tincidunt tortor eleifend eget. Praesent id justo sollicitudin, elementum tortor nec, dictum metus. Aliquam suscipit, dui a sagittis scelerisque, enim odio malesuada tellus, sed hendrerit purus neque eget mi.
[break][break]

after you left, your cigarette glowed on in my ashtray and sent up a long thread of such quiet grey i smiled to wonder who would believe its signal of so much love. one cigarette in the non-smoker’s tray. as the last spire trembles up, a sudden drought blows it winding into my face. is it smell, is it taste? you are here again, and i am drunk on your tobacco lips.

[break][break]

out with the light. let the smoke lie back in the dark. till i hear the very ash sigh down among the flowers of brass i’ll breathe, and long past midnight, your last kiss. "it's not a phase, i need you."

[attr="class","pkmntab"]

[attr="class","flower"]

[newclass=.superstar] width:500px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px 30px 0px 30px; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius:10px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar] --accent:#f549d7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar b] color:var(--accent); font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar i] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .top] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/afGAI4s.png); opacity:0.95; height:250px; padding-top:20px; background-size:cover; position:relative; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .top .lyricbox] position:absolute; width:350px; left:30px; bottom:10px; z-index:5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .top .lyric] color:#fff; font:italic 35px roboto; text-align:left; line-height:30px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #f549d7, 1px -1px 0 #f549d7, -2px 1px 0 #f549d7, 1px 1px 0 #f549d7; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .top .sublyric] font:15px poppins; font-weight:bold; color:#000; background:var(--accent); text-align:center; letter-spacing:5px; margin-left:-20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .title] text-align:left; font:bold 10px poppins; margin-top:8px; letter-spacing:5px; border-left:40px solid var(--accent); padding-left:10px; margin-left:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .top .iconicon i] position:absolute; left:50px; font-size:150px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.15; transition:3s all; z-index:1; transform:rotate(50deg)[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar:hover .top .iconicon i]transform:rotate(360deg); transition:3s all; font-size:180px; opacity:0.5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .main] font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:20px; color:#fff; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent); position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .main::first-line] color:var(--accent); font:14px playfair display;[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .textbox] padding:0px 30px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent)[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .pkmntab] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .pkmntab img] filter:sepia(100%) hue-rotate(250deg); background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; z-index:99; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .pkmntab img:hover] filter:none; transition:1s all; background:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.superstar .flower] background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); height:450px; width:450px; bottom:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Inconsolata|Poppins:700|Montserrat|Lobster|Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 22:17:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","liar"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","iconimg"]

[attr="class","liarmain"]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque auctor vel mi sed euismod. Aenean dignissim, sem sit amet venenatis accumsan, augue quam convallis elit, sit amet gravida diam nunc nec justo. Nulla in volutpat nunc, vel tincidunt lacus. Fusce nec accumsan urna, ac tempor dui. Etiam tristique lorem ac nisi mattis pellentesque. Pellentesque faucibus risus neque, vel elementum massa ornare in. Nulla eu ultrices eros, ut sodales ante. Proin interdum finibus mi, sagittis rhoncus nibh elementum eget.

[break][break]

Morbi nec pulvinar mi. Morbi dapibus ex vitae nibh scelerisque blandit. Quisque nec quam non nibh hendrerit sodales sed sed nunc. Suspendisse pharetra felis nec lectus ultricies tincidunt. Fusce dapibus faucibus lorem at pharetra. Phasellus sed sapien suscipit nisl molestie scelerisque. Integer molestie finibus lacus nec tincidunt. "Nulla facilisi. Sed scelerisque tortor vitae nisl rutrum, placerat euismod urna pellentesque." In enim lectus, hendrerit in congue id, efficitur sed orci. In et felis aliquam, hendrerit quam eu, dictum nibh. Vivamus non vehicula est. Quisque egestas massa dolor, sit amet euismod turpis convallis ac. Donec ultricies justo justo, dictum sollicitudin odio dapibus non. Phasellus dictum lectus vel maximus vestibulum.

[attr="class","title"]
i thought i heard a [break] plane crashing

[attr="class","icon"]⚔

[attr="class","name"]kris flynn-edwards

[newclass=.liar] width:400px; min-height:300px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; padding:0px 20px 40px 20px; border-left:50px solid var(--accent); position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.liar] --accent:#cbf542 [/newclass]

[newclass=.liar .iconimg] text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=.liar .iconimg img] background:rgba(250,250,250,0.1); padding:20px; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.liarmain] font:11px roboto; color:#fff; text-align:justify; margin:30px; padding:10px 0px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.liar .pkmn] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); width: 455px; margin-left:-30px; margin-bottom:30px; padding-left:90px; padding-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.liar .pkmn img] filter:grayscale(100%); margin-left:-10px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liar .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.liar .title] font:italic 30px 'Montserrat'; font-weight:500; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:-3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#eee; text-align:right; margin-right:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.liar .title span] transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.liar:hover .title span] color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.liar .icon] float:left; font-size:100px; color:var(--accent); text-shadow:5px 2px #fff; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.liar:hover .icon] color:#000; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.liar .name] text-align:right; background:var(--accent); font:9px poppins; font-weight:900; letter-spacing:1px; color:#000; padding:0px 5px; margin-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.liarmain b] color:var(--accent);font:bold 11px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.liarmain i] color:var(--accent);font:italic 11px roboto; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat:500|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,128 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 15:15:41 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaydtrades"]

MERRY CHRISTMAS

TO: AERO [break]
[break]
"Merry Christmas! Isn't the bow-tie on this little guy SOO cute?" - Callie[break]
(technically from , icly from )

[break][break]

TO: NOBLE [break]
[break]
"Merry Christmas!! Hope this little guy can keep you company this year!" - Ollie [break]

[break][break]

TO: FONZ [break]
[break]
"Happy Holidays." - Jayden Cross [break]

[break][break]

TO: TOPPA [break]
[break]
"Merry Christmas, dude! Let's make the Rangers AWESOME this year!" - Ollie [break]

[break][break]

TO: OSLO [break]
[break]
"And the best Galarian Tea that shipping could provide. Happy Holidays, sir." - Jayden Cross [break]
(from )

[break][break]

TO: FISHIE [break]
[break]
"Merry Christmas!! Maybe this cute fella can help with our public image!" - Ollie [break]
(from )

[break][break]

TO: KODI [break]
[break]
"Happy Holidays, dude! This guy is really cool, AND he can cook." - Ollie [break]

[break][break]

TO: KIWI [break]
[break]
"Merry Christmas, Ash. Stay safe." - Jayden [break]
(from )

[break][break]

TO: CROW [break]
[break]
"Merry Christmas, Wils! I hope this lil guy brings a little more sunshine to you on your rainy days." - Ollie [break]
(from )

[break][break]

TO: MADS [break]
[break]
"Happy Holidays, Dr. Flint." - Caden [break]

[break][break]

TO: SCARLET [break]
[break]
"Happy Holidays." - Jayden Cross [break]

[break][break]

TO: GUNSMILE [break]
[break]
"Happy Holidays." - Jayden Cross[break]
(from )

[break][break]

TO: DOVE [break]
[break]
"Happy Holidays." - Jayden [break]
(from )

[break][break]

[newclass=".jaydtrades img"] margin:-10px 0px 0px!important; background:none; float:none; border:0px; box-shadow:none; } .jaydtrades { width:400px; margin:0px auto; font:11px Poppins!important; border-bottom:50px solid; text-align:center; } .jaydtrades span { font:bold 11px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,128 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 17:53:23 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolves"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","avatar"]

[attr="class","banner"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]
I'm baby lyft four loko banjo, poutine green juice disrupt tacos beard. Jianbing PBR&B tote bag tumeric prism woke, everyday carry godard slow-carb salvia cold-pressed mumblecore kinfolk williamsburg. Four loko edison bulb wayfarers authentic tumeric, yr farm-to-table wolf. Portland master cleanse edison bulb bitters knausgaard. Fixie marfa tbh la croix yr coloring book. Crucifix gochujang knausgaard synth blog bespoke.

[break][break]

Ugh jean shorts kickstarter, meggings raclette microdosing poke drinking vinegar four dollar toast listicle knausgaard mustache iPhone. Adaptogen scenester swag lo-fi kogi before they sold out biodiesel normcore locavore flannel roof party lomo you probably haven't heard of them hoodie. "I challenge you to a dance battle." Cold-pressed biodiesel vape hexagon hashtag shabby chic. Swag fixie whatever sartorial vice sustainable ramps chillwave hella forage narwhal thundercats. Next level tousled 8-bit vinyl. 90's fashion axe venmo street art pour-over banh mi occupy taiyaki, migas hashtag viral yr crucifix brooklyn organic.

DNI7dlys

[attr="class","ooc"]
TLDR; this is what jayden does in a post it shouldn't be longer than a really long paragraph.

[attr="class","tags"]DISGUISE BAY LEVEL B

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","title"]WHEN THE LIGHTS GO DOWN IN THE CITY, THE SUN SHINES ON THE BAY

[newclass=".wolves"]width:510px; min-height:200px; margin:0px auto; background:#2B2B2B; padding-top:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves"]--accent:#6633da; --speech:#ab70e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .top"]margin:0px 30px; height:200px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/vzgFMBH/image.png); position:relative; z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .avatar"]position:absolute; height:130px; width:130px; right:40px; top:30px; border-radius:0px; border:1px solid var(--accent); background:url(https://i.ibb.co/mJ0DnSK/image.png); background-color:var(--accent); background-blend-mode:hard-light; background-size:cover; background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .banner"]height:80px; background:var(--accent); margin-top:-150px; margin-bottom:90px; position:relative; z-index:5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .main"]margin:-5px 31px 0px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#fff; font:11px 'Roboto'; border:1px solid var(--accent); padding:20px 30px; background-color:#212121; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .main::first-line"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 11px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .ooc"]min-height:20px; color:#fff; font:10px/9px 'Roboto Mono'; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 30px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .tags a"]text-transform:uppercase; font:10px 'Poppins'; background:#000; border-radius:2px; padding:0px 10px; color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .tags a:hover"]color:#eee; letter-spacing:2px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .tags span"]text-transform:uppercase; font:10px 'Poppins'; background:#000; padding:0px 10px; border-radius:2px; color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .tags"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; margin-top:10px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .bottom"]margin-top:20px; height:80px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .bottom .pkmn img"]max-width:50px; margin-top:-15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: bottom; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); -webkit-transition-duration: 0.3s; transition-duration: 0.3s; -webkit-transition-property: transform; transition-property: transform; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out; transition-timing-function: ease-out; filter:grayscale(70%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .bottom .pkmn img:hover"]filter:saturate(170%); -webkit-transform: translateY(-8px); transform: translateY(-8px); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .bottom .title"]font:italic 11px 'roboto mono'; font-weight:500; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0px; padding:2px 0px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.95); color:#fff; margin:10px auto 0px; color:var(--speech); text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .textbox"]padding:10px 30px[/newclass]

[newclass=".wolves .main b"] color:var(--speech); font:11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600 [/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .main i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass]
[newclass=".wolves .ooc b"]color:inherit[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Quicksand|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

milky

artie, finn, finch
he/him
august 13
CIRCHESTER, GALAR
pansexual
prince
cadet
mirror, mirror on the wall
45 height
45 height
IN THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES, BEFORE THE FALL
awards
110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @arthur
arthur finnian vanderbilt
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 2:53:56 GMT
arthur finnian vanderbilt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

What were vacations for except for exploring new, undiscovered places? Sure, maybe when people made those brochures, they didn't immediately think about archeologist digs as Hoenn's main tourist destinations. However, that was hardly Artie's fault. As far as he was concerned, that was their fault for not advertising properly.

[break][break] And so what if his travel destination had also put up a few, very bold signs that he ought to watch his step and that trespassers would be persecuted? Those were obviously not meant for him. Those were for civilians. You know, commonfolk, who had to follow the rules and regulations of society.

[break][break] Arthur Finnian Vanderbilt was not one of them.

[break][break] "Kinda reminds you of Motostoke, doesn't it, Roo?" he said, half-paying attention to his phone and half to the small bird perched on his shoulder. Rocks crumbled beneath his shoes as he went down a particularly sharp incline. He threw his hands out to balance himself, and then went back to his phone, tap tap tapping away at it. Probably sending a funny text to one of his sisters. Or he was about to when, his foot broke against a foothold, sending him toppling forward. He would have faceplanted, had not for his Rookidee's quick thinking, grabbing on the collar of his jacket and flapping its wings fiercely.

[break][break] The action, while not broking flight exactly, made him hover a bit in the air. His arms and legs dangling, until it hit solid ground. What a relief! Taking a breath, he patted himself dry of the dust, making sure that his loyal sword was still latched at his side, and then looked up, cerise-colored gaze locking with that of @derrick .

[break][break] His face brightened and he waved. "Hey! You must be my tour guide. What gives, I thought you were gonna meet me at the entrance?"

[break][break] The boy's glossy ID-badge was hung in a lanyard around his neck, falling in the center of his chest, in plain sight. It read, quite clearly, Miguel Smirnov, archeologist.

[break][break] Yeah, definitely, he was allowed to be here.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

artie, finn, finch
he/him
august 13
CIRCHESTER, GALAR
pansexual
prince
cadet
45 height
45 height
awards
110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @arthur
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 7:09:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","honeycomb"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]
THE PAGODAS AND THE PALACES

DRESSED IN GOLD

[attr="class","title"]
ARTHUR FINNIAN VANDERBILT

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vitae sem ultricies arcu consectetur cursus finibus ut enim. Cras lobortis sem et est ullamcorper efficitur. Curabitur mollis, lorem vel blandit viverra, dui nulla interdum eros, non gravida enim massa nec odio. Phasellus in sem ac urna interdum sodales. Cras fringilla eget metus pretium hendrerit. Praesent sed nibh justo.
[break][break]
Integer maximus non orci ac scelerisque. Nam tempus vestibulum turpis, sed convallis velit ultrices a. Donec bibendum venenatis tellus, vel eleifend arcu commodo nec. "I'm drowning, " Pellentesque non tristique turpis, a aliquam metus. Integer et eros neque. Aliquam sed magna sit amet erat maximus convallis nec eu nisl. Nunc interdum lacus libero, sed tincidunt tortor eleifend eget. Praesent id justo sollicitudin, elementum tortor nec, dictum metus. Aliquam suscipit, dui a sagittis scelerisque, enim odio malesuada tellus, sed hendrerit purus neque eget mi.
[break][break]

after you left, your cigarette glowed on in my ashtray and sent up a long thread of such quiet grey i smiled to wonder who would believe its signal of so much love. one cigarette in the non-smoker’s tray. as the last spire trembles up, a sudden drought blows it winding into my face. is it smell, is it taste? you are here again, and i am drunk on your tobacco lips.

[break][break]

out with the light. let the smoke lie back in the dark. till i hear the very ash sigh down among the flowers of brass i’ll breathe, and long past midnight, your last kiss. "it's not a phase, i need you."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]+ @artie

[attr="class","pkmntab"]

[attr="class","flower"]

[newclass=.honeycomb] width:490px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px 30px 0px 30px; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius:10px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb] --accent:#69eefe;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb b] color:var(--accent); font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb i] color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb:hover .top] filter:none; transition:2s all;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .top] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/790078498109915158/798747276787843072/original.png); opacity:0.95; filter:contrast(120%) grayscale(30%); height:250px; padding-top:20px; background-size:cover; position:relative; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .top .lyricbox] position:absolute; width:190px; right:0px; top:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .top .lyric] color:#fff; font:italic 35px roboto; line-height:30px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #69eefe, 1px -1px 0 #69eefe, -2px 1px 0 #69eefe, 1px 1px 0 #69eefe; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:5px; text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .top .sublyric] font:18px poppins; font-weight:bold; color:#000; background:var(--accent); text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .title] text-align:right; font:8px roboto; margin-top:5px; letter-spacing:5px; padding-right:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .main] font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:20px; color:#fff; border-bottom:10px solid #69eefe; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .main::first-line] color:var(--accent); font:14px playfair display;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .textbox] padding:0px 30px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent)[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .pkmntab] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .pkmntab img] filter:grayscale(100%); background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; z-index:99; transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .pkmntab img:hover] filter:none; transition:1s all; background:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .flower] background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); height:450px; width:450px; bottom:0px; right:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .ooc]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-left:10px; margin-top:10px; padding-top:10px; font-size:9px; font-family:roboto mono; [/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb a]text-transform:uppercase;font-family:playfair display; [/newclass][newclass=.honeycomb .textbox img]height:80px; float:left; margin-right:5px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Inconsolata|Poppins:700|Montserrat|Lobster|Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,128 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 23:00:23 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

What were vacations for except for exploring new, undiscovered places? Sure, maybe when people made those brochures, they didn't immediately think about archeologist digs as Hoenn's main tourist destinations. However, that was hardly Artie's fault. As far as he was concerned, that was their fault for not advertising properly.

[break][break] And so what if his travel destination had also put up a few, very bold signs that he ought to watch his step and that trespassers would be persecuted? Those were obviously not meant for him. Those were for civilians. You know, commonfolk, who had to follow the rules and regulations of society.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,128 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 23:11:04 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

[attr="class","worldtop"]

[attr="class","worldbar"]

[attr="class","worldlyric"]

play me 'till the sun rises

[attr="class","sub"]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","pkmnpkmn"]

[attr="class","worldbox"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Mila might not have looked it, but the truth was, she actually loved hiking. She loved traveling too. Had her job called for it a little bit more, she would have definitely taken the opportunity to travel farther then the region's stormy seas. That, and Mila was a terrible work-o-holic. She barely found herself out of the studio to relax and even when she was supposed to be relaxing... she wasn't really relaxing. 

[break][break] "What?" she said, munching on a breakfast egg sandwich that she had hapzhardly grapped out of her napsack. Once again, just like always, Vinny was staring at her like he had something to say. Except he didn't say anything. Just with his eyes. 

[break][break] "I'm eating, aren't I?" she said, voice slightly muffled as she swallowed the last bites of her breakfast. Or was it dinner? It was hard to tell. The light that streaked the sky said that it was barely daybreak, which probably meant that Mila had made yet another impulsive decision to take a train halfway across the region to - what - go hiking? Look at the sunset? Hey, it would make a beautiful instagram shot. "You should be more like Mickey, look, even he's happy." She pointed, and sure enough, the usually grumpy Camerupt had almost the beginnings of a small on his face as he climbed up the mountain. 

[break][break] It was a rare thing for him - but he and Milo used to take hikes all the time, and definitely the warm atmosphere of Mt. Pyre suited him way more than the icy temperatures down below as of late.

[break][break] Vinny didn't seem to like that. For once, he narrowed her eyes and bristled, showing his distaste for her comment. It wasn't like him to get so worked up, especially with Mila, over what was supposed to be an idle comment. Oh! Blinking, she reached into her bag and then handed him a pokemon treat - kind of like the ones that he'd eaten a few days ago with . The Alolan Ninetales immediately softened, and allowed her to pat him between the ears. "Aw, you were just hungry, huh?"

[break][break] He wasn't — but it would do for now.

[attr="class","tags"][attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"] TAGS for
[attr=class","notes"]sorry for the wait hehe

INSPIRED BY PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.world] width:500px; min-height:300px; margin:0px auto; border-bottom:20px solid #000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world] --accent:#9a57ff; --accent2:#314ed6; --accent3:#532f8a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldtop] height:130px; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/5G5JKVp/image.png); filter:brightness(90%); background-size:100%; background-position:30% 65%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbar] background:#000; color:#fff; height:200px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbar img] border-radius:100px; margin-top:30px; margin-left:20px; filter: contrast(120%); border:2px solid var(--accent2); padding:20px; width:100px; height:100px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldbar img] transform:rotate(360deg); transition:2s all; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric] text-align:left; float:left; font:50px abril fatface; text-shadow:-3px 3px #1c251b; width:240px; line-height:38px; margin-left:40px; padding-top:30px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); padding-left:20px; color:var(--accent2); word-wrap: break-word; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .worldlyric span] transition:1.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldlyric span] color:#F3F3F3; transition:0.6s all; letter-spacing:3px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric .sub] text-shadow:none; font:10px roboto mono; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; border:1px solid var(--accent3); color:var(--accent); padding:3px 5px; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn] float:left; width:60px; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img] filter: grayscale(100%) sepia(50%) hue-rotate(-90deg); transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img:hover]transition:1s all; padding-left:20px; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbox] background:#212121; color:#eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox] border-left:50px solid var(--accent3); font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:30px 40px 30px 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox b] color:var(--accent); font:13px roboto; letter-spacing:-0.5px; font-weight:bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox i] color:var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .tags]font:10px roboto mono; border-top:1px solid #d8d8d8; padding-top:5px; margin-top:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.world .tags a] font:bold 13px roboto; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.world .tags b] font-family:Poppins; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .notes] font:9px roboto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .fas]font-size:25px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Mono|Open+Sans|Roboto|Abril+Fatface|Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 22:46:51 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desertkings"]
[attr="class","top"]REWIND TIME

GLADIATOR, I'M A DEMON SLAYER

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avvie"]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vitae sem ultricies arcu consectetur cursus finibus ut enim. Cras lobortis sem et est ullamcorper efficitur. Curabitur mollis, lorem vel blandit viverra, dui nulla interdum eros, non gravida enim massa nec odio. Phasellus in sem ac urna interdum sodales. Cras fringilla eget metus pretium hendrerit. Praesent sed nibh justo. Nunc eleifend viverra nisl, ac tempor sapien ultricies at.

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ ooc notes go here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=.desertkings] width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#1c1c1c; border-bottom:5px solid #000; position:relative; color:#eee; [/newclass] [newclass=.desertkings .top] height:10px; padding:5px 0px; background:#000; text-align:center; padding-left:30px; font:8px roboto mono; letter-spacing:20px; color:#00d88f; [/newclass] [newclass=.desertkings .bottom] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/T4K5eCc.png); background-size:cover; height:250px; position:relative; left:0px; bottom:0px; z-index:1; margin-top:-40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.desertkings .main] font:11px roboto; margin:10px 50px 20px 50px; text-align:justify; position:relative; z-index:99; [/newclass] [newclass=.desertkings .avvie] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.desertkings .avvie img] height:80px; width:80px; border:1px solid #fff; padding:10px; float:left; margin-right:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.desertkings .lyricbox] font:bold 40px 'playfair display'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; line-height:35px; text-align:center; border:10px solid #fff; border-top:10px solid transparent; border-bottom:10px solid transparent; border-radius:100px; width:350px; padding:20px 30px; margin:0px auto; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.desertkings .lyricbox b] transition:0.6s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.desertkings:hover .lyricbox b] color:#00d88f; letter-spacing:3px; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.desertkings .ooc] width:300px; margin:20px auto 0px; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #fff; [/newclass] [newclass=.desertkings .main b]font:bold 11px roboto mono; text-transform:lowercase; color:#00d88f; [/newclass] [newclass=.desertkings .main i] color:#00d88f; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

milky

artie, finn, finch
he/him
august 13
CIRCHESTER, GALAR
pansexual
prince
cadet
45 height
45 height
awards
110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @arthur
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 15:01:40 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","fireflies"]
[attr="class","top"]

[player]https://audio.jukehost.co.uk/JQ9On8hs3ASKAyayXbMjeN7Ygc0tEaqN[/player]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","quote"]it only has just begun

Contests were unfamiliar to Artie. After all, Galar didn't make much of them. They had their hands busy with Gigantamax and publicized pokemon tournaments, with their own inter-family medieval-style politics. His mother would have been scandalized by it, his father disappointed.

[break][break] But Artie?

[break][break] There was a reason that he had come to Hoenn, and it wasn't just to make his family's blood boil at his rebellion. No, it was to try something new, something exciting, something different.

[break][break] And what was more thrilling than being in the center of a spotlight?

[break][break] The blond joined in the congratulatory claps of the other contestants as they took their turns upon center stage. Artie would not have lied. It was impressive: the stark-naked form of @/kazimir had drawn quite the set of eyes as he'd come swinging out of the trees, and the quiet elegance of @/rowan and his Serperior brought it's own type of elegance as well.

[break][break] But Artie was never the type to cower at the sight of competition. He knew how to make an entrance as well.

[break][break]

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr; jayden arrives at their date

[attr="class","tags"]@contest

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.fireflies] width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#2B2B2B; color:#eee; border:1px solid #272727; border-radius:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies] --speech:#83eef7; --accent:#a8f5ff; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .main b] color:var(--speech); font:bold 11px poppins; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .main i] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .top] background:url(https://media3.giphy.com/media/3TZgJXiwbdbLG/giphy.gif); background-size:100%; background-position:center 50%; filter:contrast(120%) saturate(110%); height:150px; margin:20px 20px 0px; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .main] padding:20px 50px 20px 50px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .flower] background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-position:bottom right; background-size:130%; height:350px; position:relative; margin-top:-350px; right:0px; bottom:0px; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .avvie] float:left; height:80px; padding-right:10px; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); margin:10px; position:absolute; filter:sepia(100%) hue-rotate(150deg); [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .bottom] margin:0px 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .bottom .ooc] height:60px; font:10px consolas; padding:20px 20px 20px 110px; text-align:justify; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); overflow:auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar] width:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar-track] border:1px solid #fff; background:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .bottom .ooc b] color:var(--speech); font:bold 11px poppins; font-style:italic; font-size:12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .pkmn] text-align:center; border-radius:0px 0px 20px 20px; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:10px; background:rgba(189, 250, 255, 02); border-top:5px solid rgba(0,0,0, 0.05); [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .pkmn img] border-radius:100px; filter:sepia(100%) hue-rotate(150deg); height:38px; padding-bottom:12px; border:1px solid rgba(105, 193, 219); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .pkmn img:hover] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transition:0.8s all; border-radius:100px 50px 100px 50px; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .quote] text-align:center; font:9px montserrat; color:var(--speech); padding-bottom:20px; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .tags] text-align:center; padding-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.fireflies .tags a] color:rgba(20,20,20,0.9); letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 8px roboto; background:var(--accent); padding:5px 15px; border-radius:5px; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Montserrat|Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 5:56:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","stormy"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","iconicon"]

[attr="class","lyric"]
LEGENDS NEVER DIE

when the world is callin' you, can you hear them screaming out your name?

[attr="class","title"]
STORMY SILPH

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]+ tagged

[attr="class","pkmntab"]

[attr="class","flower"]

[newclass=.stormy] width:490px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px 30px 0px 30px; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius:10px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy] --accent:#D4A33B; --speech:#D4A33B;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy b] color:var(--speech); font-size:13px; text-shadow:1px 1px #222;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy i] color:var(--speech); text-shadow:1px 1px #222;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy:hover .top] filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(120%); transition:2s all;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .top] background:url(https://i.ibb.co/3MZCwxG/Archer-Ishtar-full-2813273.jpg); opacity:0.95; filter:grayscale(5%) contrast(100%); height:250px; padding-top:20px; background-size:110%; background-position:80% 43%; overflow:hidden; position:relative; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .top .lyricbox] position:absolute; width:420px; left:45px; bottom:10px; z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy:hover .top .lyric] transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .top .lyric] color:#fff; font:italic 35px roboto; line-height:30px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #D4A33B, 1px -1px 0 #D4A33B, -2px 1px 0 #D4A33B, 1px 1px 0 #D4A33B; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:5px; padding-left:20px; transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .top .sublyric] font:15px poppins; line-height:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#000; background:var(--accent); text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:5px 20px;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .top .sublyric span] transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .title] text-align:right; font:bold 10px roboto; margin-top:8px; letter-spacing:5px; padding-left:10px; color:#000;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .iconicon] position:absolute; font-size:200px; top:-50px; right:-50px; color:#DAD3CB; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #D4A33B, -9px -1px 0 #D4A33B, -1px 1px 0 #D4A33B, 1px 1px 0 #D4A33B; z-index:1; transition:2s all;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .main] font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:20px; color:#fff; border-image:slice; border-bottom: 10px solid var(--accent); position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .main::first-line] color:var(--speech); font:14px playfair display;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .textbox] padding:0px 30px; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .pkmntab] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .pkmntab img] filter:grayscale(100%); background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; z-index:99; transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .pkmntab img:hover] filter:none; transition:1s all; background:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .flower] background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); height:450px; width:450px; bottom:0px; right:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.stormy .ooc] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-left:10px; margin-top:20px; padding-top:15px; font-size:9px; font-family:roboto mono; [/newclass][newclass=.stormy a] text-transform:uppercase; font-family:playfair display; color:inherit; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins:700|Montserrat|Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 23:46:19 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","toybox"]
[attr="class","toytop"]leo del río

[attr="class","toyicon"]
[attr="class","toysub"]Let the years roll on 'till the static comes

[attr="class","toypkmn"]

[attr="class","toytextbox"]
[attr="class","postbox"]

+ whipcrack stings the sky. don't mess with me - i'm danger, the meanest one alive. earthquake breaks the richer scale. the more that you resist, the more the pain you'll feel. i'm blazin' onto glory, there's thunder in my veins, and nothing stands before. forever i'll remain hard as iron! sharp as steel! stop for no man! you better beg and kneel!

[break][break]

untouched, cold as ice. i'll turn your blood to water. strangle in my vice. shock waves - bones to dust. you're messin' with a minefield, so expect the worst! "keep your head up," he said. i'm blazin' onto glory, there's thunder in my veins, and nothing stands before. forever i'll remain hard as iron! sharp as steel! stop for no man! you better beg and kneel!

[break][break]

as i destroy, last thing you'll hear my cry is victory, is victory! i'm blazin' onto glory, there's thunder in my veins, and nothing stands before. forever i'll remain hard as iron! sharp as steel! stop for no man! you better beg and kneel! hard as iron! sharp as steel! stop for no man! hard as iron! sharp as steel! you'd better beg and kneel!

[break][break]

[attr="class","toyooc"]tldr; words go here

[attr="class","toybottom"]for [break]
ft. wooloo who cry wolf
PHARAOH LEAP.

[googlefont=Montserrat|Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

[newclass=.toybox]width:475px;background-color:#222;padding:10px;font:10px Verdana;color:#eee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytop]width:475px;height:59px;overflow:hidden;padding-top:20px;background-color:#e9990f;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#eeeeee;font:65px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-4px;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toyicon]float:left;padding:10px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#e9990f;margin:-60px -5px 0px 10px;height:80px;height:80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toysub]font:bold 8px Roboto;color:#e9990f;margin-top:10px; text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;border-left:215px solid #e9990f;height:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox]padding:0px 50px 10px 30px; font:11px roboto; margin:15px 15px 10px 10px; min-height:100px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.05); border-right:solid 1px #cccccc; border-top:1px solid #e9990f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox .postbox::first-line]color:#e9990f;font:bold 12px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox .postbox]border-left:5px solid #e9990f; margin:40px 0px 15px; padding:0px 0px 0px 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox b]color:#e9990f; font:bold 12px consolas; [/newclass]
[newclass=.toytextbox i]color:#e9990f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toypkmn]float:right; width:45px; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.toypkmn img]background:#e9990f; height:40px; box-shadow:2px 2px #202020; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:7px; padding-bottom:7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toybottom]background-color:#e9990f;text-align:center;color:#202020;font:bold 9px Roboto;line-height:9px!important;text-transform:uppercase; padding:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.toybottom span]font:bold 15px poppins!important; font-style:italic; color:#fff!important; letter-spacing:3px; padding-left:3px; text-transform:uppercase; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.toybottom a]color:#202020!important;font:bold 9px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toyooc]padding:0px 50px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 2:59:58 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leo"]

[break][break] Arthur Finnian Vanderbilt was not one of them.

[break][break] "Kinda reminds you of Motostoke, doesn't it, Roo?" he said, half-paying attention to his phone and half to the small bird perched on his shoulder. Rocks crumbled beneath his shoes as he went down a particularly sharp incline. He threw his hands out to balance himself, and then went back to his phone, tap tap tapping away at it. Probably sending a funny text to one of his sisters. Or he was about to when, his foot broke against a foothold, sending him toppling forward. He would have faceplanted, had not for his Rookidee's quick thinking, grabbing on the collar of his jacket and flapping its wings fiercely.

[break][break] The action, while not broking flight exactly, made him hover a bit in the air. His arms and legs dangling, until it hit solid ground. What a relief! Taking a breath, he patted himself dry of the dust, making sure that his loyal sword was still latched at his side, and then looked up, cerise-colored gaze locking with that of @derrick .

[break][break] His face brightened and he waved. "Hey! You must be my tour guide. What gives, I thought you were gonna meet me at the entrance?"

[break][break] The boy's glossy ID-badge was hung in a lanyard around his neck, falling in the center of his chest, in plain sight. It read, quite clearly, Miguel Smirnov, archeologist.

[break][break] Yeah, definitely, he was allowed to be here.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.leo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#edb240;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.leo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.leo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.leo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.leo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights