naughty or nice? [mm]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naughty or nice? [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2020 7:00:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,mistlelev-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MISTLETOE MATCHING

[attr=class,lyric1]
candles at the window

[attr=class,lyric2]
carols at the spinet

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Alevander had ordered a bottle of fine red wine for the table. It sat in a bucket of cold ice at the center, uncorked once but ready to pour in more than just the blue-haired pirate's glass. He'd hardly touched it since the waiter had served him, though. A brief sip was all he needed to determine it was satisfactory. The rest he would enjoy in the presence of whichever individual had been chosen to keep him company.[break][break]

Cleo-Cleo lay curled up beside his chair, deep in a catnap as Lev folded one leg across another and examined the buzzing plaza around him. Wreaths of evergreen hung from above, glittering with green, red, and white lights. Ribbons of red velvet were tied against the lampposts, chairs, and even the tables. Waiters navigated the stone-cobbled plaza carrying trays of festive cookies and desserts to and fro.[break][break]

The constant din of conversation and laughter filled the area like the roar of a waterfall, but Alevander didn't mind. When it came to the beautiful woman that he suddenly noticed approaching, his attention couldn't hope to be divided. "You must be Avery," He spoke with a charming smile, gesturing to the seat he had pulled out prior with an open hand.[break][break]

"Please, join me for a drink. Let's celebrate me being so lucky to be paired with a beauty like you."[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,mistlelev-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .accentbg"]background: #353535;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #F4F4F4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .tagline a, .mistlelev-rt .bulk b, .mistlelev-rt .bulk i, .mistlelev-rtcredit a"]color: #F4F4F4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/AeoSxM6.jpg');[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.7; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naughty or nice? [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 8:24:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fortree city - mistletoe matching

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
It was a welcome change to come in from watching the Aurorus lights to warming up indoors with a nice meal. Her next date had been scheduled inside, and she untucks her scarf from her chin to hang loosely around her shoulders.[break][break]

Though she is promptly attended to by a lovely older man passing her a ticket, taking her coat off of her shoulders, and tucking her hat, mitts, and scarf into a neat bundle with the promise to return it to her later. Just one tip: don't forget your ticket![break][break]

Avery makes her way to the one empty table sat with a beautiful blue-haired man. He's already looking at her, and she blushes immediately upon his words gracing her presence. She fumbles for her own response, bashful in the limelight.[break][break]

"Oh my.. you're too kind, sir. I'm flattered."[break][break]

But she does take the seat offered to her, gently pulling herself closer to the table.[break][break]

[break]

notes: pass

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@lev

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naughty or nice? [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 3:30:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MISTLETOE MATCHING

[attr=class,lyric1]
candles at the window

[attr=class,lyric2]
carols at the spinet

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"Flattery would be an insult when the beauty that sits before me rings so true, poppet," Alevander softly cooed, leaning forward with interest as he propped his elbows on the table and, afterwards, his chin upon his folded hands. "You shine as lovely as the star Sirius on an evening winter night. What's your name? Would you like some wine?" He offers, gesturing towards the bottle.[break][break]

Cleo-Cleo, in the meantime, rises from her slumber with a cat-like stretch before taking a moment to regain awareness of her surroundings. When her blinking eyes set upon the woman's dainty legs, the snow white Vulpix cautiously approaches them, getting as close to brush her whiskers against them before stealing a sniff and quickly backing away. Her tails collide with Alevander's legs behind her, and he pauses to look down. "Oi."[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .tagline a, .mistlelev-rt .bulk b, .mistlelev-rt .bulk i, .mistlelev-rtcredit a"]color: #F4F4F4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/AeoSxM6.jpg');[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.7; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".mistlelev-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naughty or nice? [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 3:38:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Her blush only intensifies, especially given that his inflection was so unique, unlike anything she had ever heard - and she met many arrays of people coming in and out of her family business. Avery's eyes are wide when he leans forward on his elbows, laying his chin against his fingers to steal another look at her.[break][break]

"You look.. quite handsome.. as well, sir."[break][break]

It feels as though it takes more effort for her to breathe those words aloud, as if he is quite literally stealing her breath right from her chest. He gestures toward the bottle and she nods gently.[break][break]

"My name is Avery Collins. I'll just have a little."[break][break]

Any more than that and she would surely be woozy on her feet. [break][break]

Something brushes her legs, a soft set of whiskers met with blinking, owlish eyes. Avery gasps softly in awe, glancing to the side and under the table slightly to witness the beautiful Vulpix at her feet. It backs up promptly after sniffing her, and it would have noticed by now the sweet scent she naturally exudes.[break][break]

"Oh.. she's lovely. That's an Alolan Vulpix, isn't it?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@lev

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naughty or nice? [mm]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 0:41:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MISTLETOE MATCHING

[attr=class,lyric1]
candles at the window

[attr=class,lyric2]
carols at the spinet

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Wide-eyed and innocent looking, Avery looked like the epitome of a Christmas angel if he'd ever saw one. To inspire the blush on her soft white cheeks felt as much a sin as it did a delight. But he supposed the two often were one and the same, weren't they?[break][break]

He flashes her a debonair smile when she compliments him, rising briefly to take grasp of the wine bottle and pour out half a glass for each of them. "That's right. And Cleo must take a real liking to you," He explains, catching a whiff of the sweet scent himself and humming low with delight. "Perhaps it is that exquisite perfume you're wearing." He adds, corking the bottle and placing it back in its bucket of ice before raising his glass.[break][break]

"Shall we toast?"[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naughty or nice? [mm]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 7:22:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
His debonair smile does nothing to help drive away the flush in her cheeks, and in fact, only helps intensify it further. Was it hot in here? It felt hot in here, and she was suddenly feeling a bit faint. To combat the feeling, she reaches for her glass of wine - though that wouldn't help her either.[break][break]

"I'm flattered. It's nice to meet you too, Cleo, oh--"[break][break]

He mentions her perfume and she blinks in surprise, genuinely confused. Had she put on any when she'd left today? She didn't think she had. [break][break]

By this point, the woman had been holding onto her glass of wine for no other reason than to ground herself a moment - so when he proposes a toast she blinks, awkwardly raising her own glass to meet his.[break][break]

"To a lovely night spent with a perfect gentleman."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@lev

punki