ANGELO
]
[attr="class","frbackinleft"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg2"]

[attr="class","frbackinright"]
[attr="class","frbackinrighttop"]

[attr="class","ion-plane"]

And they said, "Come down now" But we climbed so High, high into the night. I look at those secret worlds you call eyes And wonder if we might. There's something changed ( there's something weaved )

[attr="class","frbackinrightbot"]

ABOUT

[break][break][break]

A roguish, independent pilot. [break][break]

Always seeking that next adventure and ready to seize whatever opportunities come his way.[break][break]

A pain in the ass. [break][break]

[break][break]

Originally from Alto Mare in the Johto Region, Angelo now resides in Lilycove City as a freelance pilot. [break][break]

When he isn't running jobs for contractors or seeking information that'll lead him to the next big payday, Angelo can often be found out flying his plane and wandering through the Hoenn wilds. Finally finding and embracing his passions, Angelo seeks to chart and explore the region in its entirety. Remote islands, secret ruins and hidden treasures; he won't stop until he's seen it all. [break][break]

Having recently ventured into his dream career and also gotten married (the specifics of the latter aren’t important), Angelo is currently in somewhat of a honeymoon period. Give and take some whale sized bumps. [break][break]

Perhaps he’s due for a shake-up soon… [break][break]

WANTED

[break][break]

contractors Bills need to be paid. Planes need a lot of maintenance. Projects need funding. As a freelance pilot, Angelo is not particularly picky when it comes to accepting requests. As an example, he is currently charting uninhabited, inaccessible islands within the Hoennian oceans for one client and delivering suspect cargo for another. Contractors to hire Angelo for jobs, partner requests to go on missions with and other suggestions are always welcome. [break][break]

Additional information can be found here.[break][break]

the rumour mill You don’t always have the luck of stumbling blindly into new discoveries. Sometimes you need a tipoff. [break][break]

Whether that be from fellow adventurers, looking to get in on a joint expedition or even informants, from the official to the simple drinking buddies in the bar who will share the gossip. [break][break]

If you’ve seen or heard about something interesting (legendary tales, rumoured treasure or whispers of an unexplored land), Angelo would like to know. [break][break]

It doesn't matter if it’s willingly given under the deal of partnership or stealthily pried out over alcohol, in the end it's all fair game.
[break][break]

rivals and competitors Angelo may not be a treasure hunter or a thief by trade, but he is not the type to often let a chance slip through his fingers. Especially if it could net him a pocket full of cash. [break][break]

Competitive, greedy and hungry for adventure, it's a real possibility that he'll get under someone's skin or form rivals as the race for discovery and gold pulls him forward.[break][break]

There's also always the chance of him finding, and subsequentially sticking his nose into something he shouldn’t have.

[attr="class","frbackinbot"]

ANGELO[break]
VESTRI

TWENTY-FOUR
[attr="class","ion-chevron-right"]
LEAGUE
PILOT
MARRIED

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frbackintab"]
[attr="class","ion-heart"]

RELATIONSHIPS
]
[attr="class","frbackinleft"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg2"]

[attr="class","frbackinright"]
[attr="class","frbackinrighttop"]

[attr="class","ion-heart"]

And they said, "Come down now" But we climbed so High, high into the night. I look at those secret worlds you call eyes And wonder if we might. There's something changed ( into our hearts )

[attr="class","frbackinrightbot"]

SKYLER DROSS wife, beloved[break][break]

LAURENCE ANDERSON friend, #1 dad[break][break]

ALEXEI IVANOV friend, former mentor[break][break]

RAZZ KINGSMAN friend, 'brother'[break][break]

JOHN 'DOUG' SULLIVAN friend, 'brother'[break][break]

CHRYSSA GLASGOW emergency contact[break][break]

LOCKE JAMISON friend, post pals[break][break]

STORMY LLEWELLYN friend[break][break]

ZAC RAMSAY fugger[break][break]

KAZIMIR WYNTER fugger[break][break]

KYLE LOPEZ fugger[break][break]

FERNANDO SILPH contractor[break][break]

MARTÍN DEL MAR contractor[break][break]

[attr="class","frbackinbot"]

ANGELO[break]
VESTRI

TWENTY-FOUR
LEAGUE
PILOT
MARRIED

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frbackin]width:520px;padding:20px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin1]height:570px;width:500px;padding:9px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:solid 1px #111111;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackintab]position:absolute;font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.2px;z-index:10;margin:150px 0px 0px 35px;line-height:10px;height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackintab div]width:10px!important;color:#ffffff!important;padding-right:10px;text-align:center;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,.65);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinleft]padding:25px;background-color:#999999;height:520px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:-1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:9px;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.15);border:solid 1px rgba(33,33,33,.25);[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinright]border:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#202020;margin-left:170px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop]border-bottom:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#171717;padding:25px;font:bold 7px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop i]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:35px;padding-left:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot]margin:25px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#999999;height:296px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot h1]font:bold 19px Raleway;line-height:15px;text-transform:lowercase;float:left;padding:0px 12px 5px 0px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #111111;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinbot]background-color:#111111;margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;padding:30px;text-align:right;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;font:9px Roboto Mono;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1]letter-spacing:0px;font:30px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#dddddd;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1 b]font-weight:800!important;color:#999999;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot i]padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
angelo vestri's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 17:08:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Alexei and

Ohmygod

Yes

YES

I agree!

Alexei has been dying to teach someone everything about taking care of Flying-types and not-so-Flying types but still have wings (bugs, dragons that can fly but aren’t Flying type looking at you, Flygon / Hydreigon) for a g e s

It’s like, a lot of people want to specialize in one type / theme but sadly not a lot of people appreciate flying up in the sky, riding on the back of an avian going with the wind or even weathering through the toughest storms / hurricanes / what have you

Like, he is going to go over the moon waxing poetic about the different avians that exist not just around Hoenn but in the known Pokéverse as well. He is just. HAPPY. Right now, that there is someone else out there who is really and truly interested in learning more about the Flying-type.

also if you want the badge sign up in the gym thread nyeahahaha

Feel free to pick any kind of scenario; bringing an injured Flying-type over, or coming in to know more, or just to check the place out: Alexei is always ready to welcome another passionate individual about birbs / not-so-birbs. #equality yo

Lars and

Even If Lars over here is the Head Ranger now, he downplays the fact and doesn’t wave his station around on his sleeve. He prefers to keep things discreet, and despite his rank he still runs deliveries for the Pokéverse version of Grab / Foodpanda / Postmates / what have you.

His preferred mode of transpo is his restored Indian motorcycle, and his delivery route is all across Western Hoenn (do tell me how the hell he can bring that motorbike over water and Eastern Hoenn, lol) so he knows a lot of people. Lars is Hoenn-born and raised, and so knows all the little places and spots where isolated communities live.

They can defo meet somewhere, take some packages out to some far-off location and get into some shenangians! I am so game for this!
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
angelo vestri's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 3:57:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

& @angleo

If Angelo ever finds himself in Mauville city, Mason is always looking for people to party with. He's all about going out, fucking around, and having a good ass time while doing so. As a fellow youngin, he's also rocking the delivery boy life, and he h a t e s it. Maybe they could bond over that and share some stories about their worst experiences lol. Basically, Mason is also just looking for a good time.

close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
angelo vestri's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 16:07:25 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
, you're the kid always sees merrily treading on his bike as a courier. there's no real relationship between you two aside from a hello and a goodbye, how're you and that's good, you need help with and nah i got it. if mateo ever sees you in need of a hand, he'll be right there to help you. so, at best, they're associates. never really knowing much about each other.

posted this on the wrong account and was meant to be for .
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
angelo vestri's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 19:38:16 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
Lars and

(I just realized I replied to this as Alexei oops so allow me to take the proper steps to correct that oopsie)

Okay so, delivery routes

Since Lars knows where the smaller settlements are, then yes, he’d definitely help Angelo out when there’re like, vague-af packages that only have a rough location but no specific ‘plotted address’ printed out.

He’d be like, ‘oh that? they’re back there. Just make sure not to get lost in the undergrowth,’ because let’s face it, it’s inevitable that there are going to be deliveries that fall way out of jurisdiction of the bigger cities and town settlements.

Also yes, he can be a shithead at times, I mean that’s his other mode when he’s not working
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
angelo vestri's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 6:39:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
&

hey.. so you remember how you hit me with your bike and bought me that drink to apologize? i was wondering if you were free later this week to come hang out, maybe? it's cool if not. there's a festival in town, and they probably have sub-par food and stuff.. but hey! gotta support local, right? anyway, let me know, or don't! how do i hang up, why isn't it.. oh my god, i tabbed out and now it won't let me touch the top of my--
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
angelo vestri's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 10:37:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
Kind of preemptive without knowing how the thread / raid will end but I figure I can at least get it on your radar; something to mull over plot-wise. Depending on how the Raid ends it goes without saying the League will want a full debrief. That's one of the easiest times I can see the two being matched up while making it more than just a 'coincidence' that fizzles out after a few posts.

Could tie it to a small scholarship for Uni depending on what Angelo can provide. Nothing big but also opens you up to part-time school plots as well if you wanted to tackle that down the road.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,128 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
angelo vestri's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 7:58:38 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

jayden x [break][break]

i loooove angelo, and i know we already have plots with my other characters, but consider this: angelo and jayden big brother little brother plot? where angelo plays the big-brother-who-is-actually-younger-than-him. despite being younger, i think angelo has more real-world experiences where as jayden's experiences are more of the murdery-assassiny-vibe.

[break][break] we could have them meet in a mission thread! or something. angelo could think hes just an awkward little kid, and not know about his assassin-y past.

[break][break] hehe, or whatever! up to you!

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
angelo vestri's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 12:55:35 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Angelo Vestri & Captain Dross

onion rings & filthy peasants, huh?
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
angelo vestri's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 4:46:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
.... Courier huh? Does he deliver food? -is bricked- Or at least the ingredients? If so, he can deliver ingredients to Astrid. Ones that she ordered for her business (a food/catering one). Or something like that? Maybe she can ask him to taste a few sample dishes from Johto if she get the Johto cuisine and her experiments of mixing Johto style foods with other regions cuisine... Lame plot, I can do one better. Hope this is okay.
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
angelo vestri's plotter
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 11:28:44 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
Nice hair.