[attr=class,wordcount]
MISSION: GARDEVOIR SEASON

[attr=class,lyric1]
a galarian fox is just

[attr=class,lyric2]
a wolf with flowers

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Team Rocket's mysterious admin, THE FOX, makes a rare debut in the forested wilds of Route 102 as a Gardevoir poacher. Having tracked and discovered a small colony with his partner, the cloaked man gives chase as one of them attempts to glide away with haste. The crackling stun baton in his hands only prompts the pokémon to hasten her attempted escape as she weaves throughout the trees.[break][break]

Thwick!
[break][break]

A ghostly arrow howls through the air before sharply pinning the Gardevoir's dress-like tail to the ground with a SPIRIT SHACKLE. Distressed, the Gardevoir desperately attempts to break free of this occult power. Just before she can turn over her shoulder to regard the masked man dashing towards her, and fling him backwards with a psychic push, however, he presses the baton against her shoulder and stuns her.[break][break]

Like the flashes of crackling electricity from the baton, the Gardevoir's cries fill the evening forest for a few seconds before subsiding. The man's Decidueye appears just over his own shoulder, standing atop a branch, just in time to see the Gardevoir's form collapse upon the leaf-covered ground. After switching off and clipping his baton to his belt, the man pulls out an empty pokéball with reinforced plating. He raises one hand to his earpiece as he tosses the ball down to capture the Gardevoir with the other.[break][break]

"I've captured one." He radios in. "What's your status? We'll regroup to capture the others."[break]

[break]

mission: GARDEVOIR SEASON[break][break]

notes: open

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

open

[attr=class,galarfox-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .tagline a, .galarfox-rt .bulk b, .galarfox-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/tccyjlx.jpg');[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
fair game for fair psychics [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 22:50:19 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan was assigned to work with the remiel, the rocket admin who is in charge of him. Bryan even picked up his nick for disguises from him since the man also wore a disguise when doing work for rocket. It helped establish that he was not the Bryan that a majority of the civilians he interacted with were. This Bryan was cold and cruel, almost numb to any feelings. [break][break]

He and Greninja were in the treeline stalking the pact of gardevoir who had lost one of their own recently. "I'm due north of you, I managed to keep sight of the pact, not engaging alone in case they turn on me, sir." he said on the radio as quietly as possible. He wanted to stay hidden until his decidueye was able to lock down another target since he and Greninja couldn't lock them down since they could possibly just teleport away.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 1:22:46 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 When it came to odd jobs, it was usually a case of Angelo simply being in the right place at the right time, his travels to different towns with pokeballs on his belt often attracting requests here and there. Protecting a herd of Gardevoir from poachers however… It was safe to say that this was a new one.

Oldale Town must have been desperate if they called on the assistance of a lone courier, he had thought, especially when there were plenty of rangers running around the region these days. Angelo was in no position to turn down their generous reward though and so, motivated by the cash he takes up the challenge, plunging into the dark forest with but his pokemon for backup – it's debatable if this is a smart move or not.

It looks like he’s been recruited just a little too late. By the time that he arrives in the described place where the pack usually lingered, there’s a scream from deeper within the woods, pained and desperate. Angelo’s brow pinches into a frown, swallowing the curse word that lingers on the tip of his tongue, something agitated crawling under the skin. He crouches behind a tree in the long grass, scanning over the remaining group of Gardevoir while Vela – silently swooping through the dark canopy – keeps her eyes peeled on them from an aerial view.

Ratz, go check it out,” he mutters low under his breath, blue eyes steeled over with a thick layer of composure as Angelo nods towards where the source of the screech had come from. Ghostly, form a wisp through the shadows of the long grass, the Dragapult stealthily stalks. Twisting around the trees, it’s not long before the dragon spots a masked figure, sparks still sprinkling off his baton as he captures a lone Gardevoir. Alpheratz truly disappears into the shadows then, becoming one with the aid of PHANTOM FORCE, an invisible spy amongst the maze of trees. Watching and waiting as he follows their next movements.

tldr;

- alpheratz uses phantom force to vanish into the shadows to watch/track remiel and decidueye
- vela is above the gardevoir group keeping an eye out among the trees
- basically keeping watch this first turn

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 2:56:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,galarfox-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
a galarian fox is just

[attr=class,lyric2]
a wolf with flowers

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"That's the smartest move," Remiel responds on his mic, his Galarian accent absent and his voice slightly deeper in pitch thanks to the mask he wore. He reaches down to grab the reinforced ball and attach it to his belt before continuing. "Stay in position, we'll be there shortly. If you must, cut off their escape routes. Most of them wouldn't leave their children behind." Little Ralts could hardly teleport reliably.[break][break]

'Ke-wick hwooo.'
[break][break]

The soft, almost purr-like, chirp of his owl draws the Fox's attention upward. He seems to sense something is amiss, the admin thinks. Unwilling to give whoever (or whatever) was stalking them any more clues that he was aware, however, he doesn't bother to look around or hide. Instead, he clicks his tongue and sends his Decidueye northward. Its disappears like a shadow (PHANTOM FORCE). Then, quietly and calmly, the robed figure begins advancing north himself.[break][break]

If he was to be ambushed on his way, he wouldn't be surprised or caught off guard. Though, on the exterior, he certainly didn't show it.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .tagline a, .galarfox-rt .bulk b, .galarfox-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/tccyjlx.jpg');[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".galarfox-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 20:20:48 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan received some praise for his good thinking and tried to remain as quiet as possible. He did however notice that they were about to start moving away again via teleportation and he had to quickly put a stop to it, he threw out a pokeball, calling for his morpeko to help out.  "Morpeko, torment. Greninja, smokescreen." he said as the pokemon who previously used teleport to get away from the pair would find themselves unable to use it again. [break][break]

The smokescreen then blinded the eyes of the group as he took out his own reinforced pokeballs to try and nab some captures as he sent information to his handler. "Sir, they began to try and teleport. Morpeko used torment and Greninja blinded them with smokescreen. I'm trying to keep them here as long as I can." he said as he moved in with his Pokémon. [break][break]

He had a small advantage that their psychic powers wouldn't work on Greninja and Morpeko but their dark types were susceptible to any fairy moves. He had to work quickly in the confusion in the pact. He began to toss the same types of pokeballs remiel used.

NOTES:  

Threw out morpeko to use torment and prevent teleports from the gardevoir who used it to get away previously

Used smokescreen from greninja on the pact to blind them.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 16:04:16 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 As the Gardevoir clustered together, urging their young into the middle of the circle for protection, Angelo slowly creeps around the perimeter with careful steps and sharp eyes. They were quietly muttering to each other in cautious chimes, their Ralts making weeping noises and somewhere, deep down, his chest pangs.

That’s when it happens, the Gardevoir suddenly becoming shrouded in a smokescreen. It was obvious the poachers were here and Angelo, catching sight of Vela’s glittering eyes in the darkness as she arcs around the edge of the clearing, gestures her onwards – to fight.

Shit… Vela, get in there.

Swooping, the Crobat intercepts the pokeballs that are thrown towards the blinded Gardevoir and their young, releasing a whipping storm of wind from her four wings. Her AIR SLASH pushes away a good portion of the smog and sends the spheres clattering to the ground, losing momentum as the breezes forces them towards the way that they had been thrown. There’s a screeching noise from the Crobat as she faces the direction of the Morpeko and Greninja, remaining close to the pack as if a barrier between the poachers and them.

Alpheratz, hearing the commotion, slips through the shadows to cut in front of the poacher in the Fox mask, speeding onwards until he bursts out of the inky depths close to the Gardevoir pack – all of them frozen from being able to teleport from the torment – and immediately releases a THUNDERBOLT. Electricity, illuminating the dark forest, crackles as it shoots towards the masked hunter to try and keep him away.

With Vela on one side of the group and Alpheratz on the other, wisping through the air, it was clear now that the Gardevoir were being protected by someone. Said person was crouched in the tall grass, keeping an eye on the beings he had been hired to protect and keeping the fire in his veins from overflowing… For now. He had been hired to protect the Gardevoir, not beat the perpetrators into the ground. No matter how tempting it was.

Hey, Stronzo! We know you’re there,” he shouts into the clearing, towards where the smokescreen had originated. “How about you back off from the Gardevoir and leave... Before we treat you to a trip to ass kicking town - free of charge!

tldr;

- alpheratz moves ahead to cut off remy and uses thunderbolt at him
- vela uses air slash to blow back the smokescreen/pokeballs

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 18:30:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,galarfox-rt]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
a galarian fox is just

[attr=class,lyric2]
a wolf with flowers

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"Excellent," The masked man radioed in response to his subordinate. "But we have company. Stay alert and— agh!" His communication was cut off by sudden appearance of a Dragapult from the shadows, followed by a thunderbolt that came crackling his way.[break][break]

With little time to dive away, the admin was thankful for his Decidueye when it emerged from the shadows itself and swiftly pulled him out of the thunderbolt's trajectory. Its beak releases the man's sleeve promptly thereafter, however. Both trainer and pokémon are quick to move into action, the former unclipping a luxury ball from his belt while the latter rapidly fires a SPIRIT SHACKLE at the Dragapult across from them.[break][break]

Taking cover behind a boulder overlooking the Gardevoir retreat afterwards, the Fox summons a Dusk Form Lycanroc onto the field. "Find our meddling trainer. Pin them to the ground, but don't kill them." He orders, sending the canine out with a snarl as it uses its ODOR SLEUTH to track their opponent down.[break][break]

[break][break]

It is only after said opponent speaks that the Fox realizes exactly who they're dealing with. The rare smile that spreads behind the cover of his mask is genuine. "Ah, I see the League is hopelessly sending one of its trainers into the pit of insurmountable odds again. Are you all alone, little robin? I'm not sure you can afford the expenses for such a trip."[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 9:41:10 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan was also surprised by the sudden gust of wind that blew away his smokescreen. he clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth in annoyance, of course the damn league had to get involved in something that didn't need to be solved. They were just catching Pokémon of course! for less than legal reasons, but catching them none the less!  [break][break]

A crobat? Bryan surely had to deal with it quickly or else the gardevoir would get away from him and fox, and failure was not something Bryan liked to deliver to an admin. "Fuck you, we're taking these gardevoir!" he shouted back as morepeko turned into it's dark form from it's ability. "Morpeko! Parting shot! Greninja, shadow sneak!" he said as the creature angrily started to shout at Crobat while stomping it's foot, and then returning to it's pokeball as crobat's strength weakened. Crobat then would suddenly see a shadow moving towards and greninja appears in front of him suddenly to attack it with it's powerful legs. To replace morpeko, a  new pokeball came out from Bryan as his absol then suddenly appeared. Absol locked eyes with crobat and waited for his master to give orders.

NOTES: Morpeko used parting shot and GRENINJA USED SHADOW SNEAK [BREAK][BREAK]

Morpeko replaced with Absol

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 19:28:13 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Funny, who said anything about the League being here? Maybe I'm just a regular ol' civilian, in the wrong place at the wrong time...” Angelo shouts through the gloom, moonlight casting its silver glow upon the clearing. “But you might be onto something there, buddy; I'm sure they'll give me a nice reward for hauling both your asses in.

In the distance, Alpheratz glows with an unusually bright energy, using DRAGON DANCE to gracefully wind his way through the air to avoid the attack sent his way. Both the Dragapult and Angelo miss the Lycanroc – too distracted or far away to see it prowl through the shadows. “Tell you what, I'll use the prize money to send you on your little, one-way trip. As thanks.

Poacher A's partner wasn’t quite so… eloquent. Poacher B shouting through the woods with a competitive ‘fuck you’ and confirming their intentions to the world. If Angelo hadn’t been pissed off, he probably would have laughed at the differences in approach; instead his mouth twists into a stormy smirk, eyes darkening.

Bring it on, prick,” he calls back, goading Poacher B as he restrains his own temper.

Angelo has shifted around the clearing enough to be able to see the Greninja and the Morpeko but he can’t quite make out where their trainer was hiding, stopping behind a tree as he evaluates the situation. A parting shot collides into Vela and she staggers in the air, wings fluttering as she tries to regain her composure from being stunned by the loud shout. Fingers clamping around a pokeball, Angelo summons a new pokemon as he hears Poacher B order his Greninja, sending an Emolga out into the fray.

As the Greninja collides into Vela with a shadow sneak in the air, Lysithea swoops, SPARK coating her small body in a layer of electricity as she attempts to tackle into the Greninja’s side; letting out a battle cry despite her tinier stature.

Vela drops, then her wings beat quicker, stopping herself from colliding into the grass and pulling herself into the air again. A burst of poison is released towards the Absol then, VENOSHOCK glowing an acidic purple as she swoops overhead to try and douse the dark type.

tldr;

- alpheratz uses dragon dance to evade
- vela is hit by parting shot and shadow sneak
- lysithea uses spark on greninja
- vela uses venoshock on absol

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 23:02:12 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,galarfox-rt]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
a galarian fox is just

[attr=class,lyric2]
a wolf with flowers

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Angelo was as much of a wise-cracking smartass as ever. He really hoped Adal didn't rough him up too bad. But, for now, the Fox was forced to defend against his friend's attacks and buy his companion enough time to seize a few of the Gardevoir.[break][break]

Suggesting he leave, the Fox imagined, would do nothing to dissuade Angelo from continuing his efforts. So he said nothing, instead drawing himself closer to the huddled Gardevoir nearby as he remained behind the cover of several large boulders embedded in the forest. Trusting Tell to be able to handle himself and, more importantly, pin the pesky Dragapult down, the masked man would act as their scout.[break][break]

"You're far too in over your head to simply be a 'good samaritan', my friend." He speaks out, drawing out another reinforced poacher-ball from his belt. "You're either a liar or a fool."[break][break]

Meanwhile, the Decidueye that has covered his master's escape continues to try and strike the dragon with one of its arrows, bounding upwards into the ever-swaying cover of the tree leaves. The next arrow it fires, however, brings with it the roaring tempest of a LEAF STORM, spiraling towards the Dragapult like a whipping torpedo of leaves. If vision had been an issue for Angelo and his pokémon before, the leaves that rained from the sky as a result of this attack would only serve to obscure their line of sight even further.[break][break]

Activating his earpiece, the Fox lowered his voice and spoke to his subordinate as he scoped the area:[break][break]

"I'll keep them busy. When you receive my cue, make your move and catch as many of them as you can. We need to leave in the event he's already called for help."[break][break]

[break][break]

His Lycanroc, in the meantime, was quietly drawing itself closer to the trainer it had located. In moments, it would been within range of a pounce from the bushes.[break]

[break]
notes: POST #1000 BOIS YEAAAA :POG: :POG:[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 5:11:19 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Yes sir. I will catch as many as I can." he responded with his finger over his ear piece, the man had a point as much as he didnt want to admit it. At the moment he and fox had an advantage in terms of numbers but it could quickly change if the league was to descend upon them. His Pokémon were taking hits left and right, he needed to turn up the heat on his pokemon. "Absol, psychocut on crobat. Greninja use smack down on emolga!" he said as his Pokémon quickly followed orders. however this time things were a little different, Greninja's moves began to hit a bit harder on account of protean activating. Absol's horn began to also glow with a purple pink energy as it fired whips of purple energy at the enemy crobat. [break][break]

During this battle Bryan also began to throw more of those plated pokeballs that Remiel also had. He made two options for the enemy trainer, either he fought his pokemon and risk their well-being or focus on stopping the pokeballs. To chase two rabbits is to lose both of them.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 19:23:20 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Or both,” Angelo mumbles behind a clenched jaw, not giving Poacher A the satisfaction of rising to the bait – he was definitely both a fool and a liar. Fuck him, he could handle far more demanding things in life than a two-verses-one battle...

In the skies, Alpheratz and his opponent seem to dance within the air, avoiding one another as they strike out amongst the maze of trees.

Alpheratz, fall back!” Angelo shouts, blue eyes sharp as the Dragapult cloaks himself in a green glow of energy and charges right for the Decidueye – pushing through the tunnel of sharp leaves towards his opponent with U-TURN.

Regardless of whether he hits his target or not, Alpheratz is drawn back towards Angelo in a beam of energy and another dragon takes his place, Eltanin the Salamence soaring into the air with a guttural roar that hinted at a beast ready for the fight. There’s a sudden flash of red as FLAMETHROWER is released from a fanged maw, incinerating the leaf storm that had obscured the Gardevoir and aiming at the reinforced pokeballs before he swings it towards the Decidueye too, for good measure.

Okay… Time to move.” Angelo breathes, pushing himself away from the tree that he had been crouched behind now that his position had potentially been revealed, skirting deeper around the perimeter.

Smack Down collided into Lysithea and she lets out a wail, wings failing her as she begins to plummet towards the ground. Thankfully, Vela is there. Swooping elegantly with her wings to avoid the Absol’s attack until she reaches her teammate, paws grasp hold of purple feet and the Crobat hauls them both back high into the air. Together, in a show of combined strength and far less subtle in its approach as tensions rise, DISCHARGE and AIR SLASH are blasted towards where Poacher B’s pokemon stood to try and push them back – a combination of wind and electricity exploding into the woods with the crashing noise of a thunderstrike.

As his pokemon work to push the opposing forces back with their attacks like a steadily expanding barrier, Angelo finds a spot, tucked away between the two groups and reaches for a pokeball… If he can't get the Gardevoir to teleport, then they'd have to get out the old fashioned way.

tldr;

- alpheratz uses u-turn, swaps with eltanin
- eltanin uses flamethrower on the leaf storm/pokeballs and decidueye
- lysithea is hit by smack down
- lysithea is kept aloft by vela
- vela and lysithea combine discharge/air slash at bryan's pokemon
- attempting to push the two groups backwards

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 23:14:44 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,galarfox-rt]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
a galarian fox is just

[attr=class,lyric2]
a wolf with flowers

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The Dragapult's U-Turn comes as a great surprise. Though battered by razor sharp leaf and wind, the beast comes flying at the owl with great speed. The sudden maneuver does not, however, serve to stun said owl in place. Tell had trained with Dragapult before, after all. It knew exactly what move it was using.[break][break]

So, leaping backwards, the Decidueye allowed its form to sink into the depths of a shadowy portal it had summoned. The Dragapult would hit nothing but air, and the Salamence that erupted out from its ball afterwards only served to burn trees when it attempted to smoke the owl out. When Tell reappeared, however, it wasn't in the the great dragon's vicinity anymore. Though its presence reemerged as silently and hidden as it moved.[break][break]

Counting on the element of ambush, and the adage 'two birds with one stone', the archer reappeared on a branch overlooking the Crobat and the Emolga it carried. Without a single moment of hesitation, and great degree of accuracy despite that, it fired a SPIRIT SHACKLE down at the two in quick succession. If successful, it would lock the two down just long enough for the poachers to make their getaway.[break][break]

[break][break]

A crunch of leaves.
[break][break]

Perhaps Angelo would be quick to turn around and acknowledge the source of the sound. If he did, there he would find the masked man, standing clear out of cover and staring him down from a distance of nine meters. "Checkmate." He ominously remarks. And, before Angelo can hope to discern the pair of predatory blue eyes lurking in the bushes to his left, the four-legged beast lunges upon him with a vicious snarl, pinning him down with a pair of sharp claws.[break][break]

Hoping to have drawn the nearby Salamence's attention in all the commotion, the Fox warns the dragon from doing anything with simple body language. He then calmly raises a finger to his earpiece, while the other reaches for another ball clipped to his belt. "This is your chance. Take it." He communicates to his partner, dropping his hand from the earpiece afterwards before tossing his ball into the air.[break][break]

"You made a valiant effort," The masked man addresses Angelo. The Dusclops he's summoned hovers behind him like a dutiful attendant, its one eye flicking between the human and the dragon continuously. "The League should be proud you saved the Gardevoir that you could. But it ends here. Until next time, good samaritan." And, even if the Salamence doesn't move to attack him or his partner, a swift snap of his fingers prompts the one-eyed phantom to alter GRAVITY itself and prevent any such attack.[break][break]

[break][break]

The radius of the attack effects the Salamence, the Lycanroc, and Angelo himself, weighing them down into the ground heavily— and, unfortunately in Angelo's case, digging the Lycanroc's weight and claws deeper into his body. Pain-filled cries can only hope to be muffled by the thick saliva that drips out from the edges of the wolf's fanged teeth.[break][break]

Just as quickly as said Lycanroc is returned to its ball afterwards, the masked man and his Dusclops disappear. A quick search of the area afterwards reveals the Decidueye to be gone as well. Their trail ends at the border of the forest, in a wide wheat clearing.[break][break]

FIN
[break][break]

[break]

tl;dr:[break][break]

— Decidueye evades attack with Phantom Force[break]
— Decidueye goes for a two-for one, pinning down Emolga & Crobat with Spirit Shackle[break]
— Lycanroc pins down Angelo; uses him as a hostage against Salamence[break]
— Remiel summons Dusclops; Dusclops uses Gravity on Salamence & Angelo[break]
— The admin takes his leave after having bought his partner time to capture + escape

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 19:46:52 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan watched as the battle raged on, his partner was under siege by another of this trainer's Pokémon. He was getting ready to really get into the battle before his partner interrupted his train of thought telling him to prepare. Damn it. But oh well there was nothing he could do, they did have to evacuate and he wasn't the type to disobey orders. [break][break]

He suddenly saw all the pokemon who were affected by dusclop's gravity drop to the floor and were immoblized. He took this chance to lob the pokeballs at the gardevoirs and grabbed two of them before recalling his absol. "Greninja! Smokescreen!" as he began to make his retreat with greninja hopping behind him. "See ya loser!" he said before vanishing into the woods alongside Fox

NOTES: and

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 23:04:15 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 It’s a faint sound, one that is nearly drowned out by the din of the battling pokemon but the rustling of leaves is suddenly crisp in Angelo’s ears, grasping his attention with a ghostly chill down his spine. Whirling towards the noise, the courier catches a glimmer of white as the moonlight pierces through the canopy, someone in a mask standing ominously in the shadow of the trees. Something fierce twists within his chest, ocean blues sharpening with focus as his fingers clench around a capsule in his pocket. His muscles tense, ready for a fight.

Checkmate.

Angelo frowns, hairs on the back of his neck prickling and he can’t resist the urge to turn, catching a blur of orange and the glint of fangs just as the Lycanroc collides into him. “Shit!” Back roughly crashing into the grass hard enough to knock the breath out of him, Angelo instinctively throws up an arm to block a paw from colliding into his face, forced to drop the pokeball he’d been clutching. Claws dig into his forearm and shoulder as the rock type drives its weight on him – pinning him to the ground.

What? You like the sound… of your own voice or something…? Keep your speeches to yourself,” his voice cuts through the humid air of the Lycanroc breathing against his face, each syllable laced with a snarl as desperate fury curls like flames, burning him inside out. Those words are just salt in the wounds. “If you’re going to do it, then –

It’s then that Eltanin’s roar shatters through the trees, taking notice of the situation as he swoops over the group of Gardevoir. He abandons his post in favour of rushing to his trainer’s aid…

Don’t come over here!” A shout – a demand – rips from his throat at Eltanin, strained around the edges as he pushes back against the Lycanroc’s weight. Teeth clench at the sensation of claws sinking through the fabric of his clothes and into his flesh; piercing hot, red sparks to flash behind his eyes. It’s nothing in comparison to the frustration, furious and desperate, that squeezes within his chest. This wasn’t about the money any more… “Focus on the Gardevoir; not me!

Eltanin makes to swerve as requested, spitting frustrated embers on a snarl but he barely makes an arc before Angelo hears his body slamming down into the ground with a furious, familiar bellow; falling just out of his line of sight.

Every fibre of his being screams at him to push the Lycanroc away to check on the safety of his companions, adrenaline rushing in tandem with his rapid heartbeat; but it doesn’t matter how hard Angelo fights back. Gravity slams onto him with the same pressure that brought down his Salamence, crushing his lungs and forcing the canine atop him to further descend – claws puncturing deep enough for white fur to stain crimson.

Angelo chokes back a pained cry, jaw clenched as he stubbornly clings to some thin semblance of composure in the face of glistening fangs – not wanting to give the poachers the satisfaction of hearing his torment as the daggers sink lower.

Fuck off,” he manages to spit out, growling with a feral glint in blue eyes as the second thief passes by with a chipper taunt.

Then they’re all gone, disappearing amongst the trees like ghosts fading into the darkness. Slowly the effects of the gravity begin to subside and through gritted teeth, his chest thumping heavily against his ribcage in a symphony of pain and furious emotions, Angelo picks himself up. On edge from the frustration that remains, unable to be vented; swallowed as he turns to his grounded dragon.

Blood drips down his arm and off his fingertips onto the grass, dyeing the fabric over his shoulder but he ignores it, barely registering the raggedness to his breathing as adrenaline guides him over towards Eltanin on hasty steps.

El… You alright? Hey, it’s okay. You did what you could…

Next is Vela. Then Lysithea. Checking them over all the while ignoring the uncomfortable burning from the open wounds; distracting himself from the nauseous twist in his stomach from the failure. Angelo approaches the Gardevoir after his team, checking on those that remain. Not too many of them have been captured judging by what he knows of their numbers but their forms, clustered together and scared as Ralts cry for their lost mothers, fucking stings.

The gravity may be gone but a weight still lingers…

Angelo leaves his own injuries for last.