Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 4:20:27 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
The winter season had little effect on the finely maintained shrubs and flowers surrounding the estate. Afternoon sun reflected off walls of white granite, the wrought iron gate ajar to allow the house's matriarch to return at her leisure. Within, beyond even more fine flora that bordered the drive and walkways stood a gorgeous two story house.
[break][break]
Large windows allowed light in, balconies topped the veranda that wrapped around its structure, and the dark teak doors locked away the wonders of the interior from the outside world. Should someone grasp the gilded knockers and rap upon them, they would slowly creak ajar to reveal... a ribombee! A little bow tie lashed around its neck.
[break][break]
''Ribom! Ribombee!'' It would usher the visitor into the foyer, open, and stretching up into the second story, dark swirling marble floors contrasted with the deep red cherry banisters and steps upon the whitewashed spokes and trim. In the center of the two staircases that climbed up either side was a painting of a stodgy looking gentleman who looked to be in his fifties.
[break][break]
''Ribombee.'' If the visitor had a coat or hat, it would offer to take them and fly them to the stand positioned by the entrance. ''Ribom! Ribom!'' Holding up both 'hands,' it motioned for them to wait as it flew up over the steps hastily, chirping as it disappeared into the interior of the estate.
[break][break]
''Ribombee! Ribombee! Ribombee!'' Its cries became quieter and quieter before they disappeared. With the whisper of a door, and the growing sound of footsteps, a boy appeared at the top of the left staircase donning nothing more than shorts and a tank top in contrast to his opulent surroundings, bandages peaking out from underneath the latter, looping over his left shoulder.
[break][break]
It was Andy Blackadder, who stared at the interloper with confusion, and just a little irritation.
[break][break]
''Who're you? If you're looking for my aunt she's off getting smashed. You'll have to call again later.''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 2:33:48 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

In the aftermath of the war, there was one thing that, regrettably, got shoved to the backburner. Among those who answered the call to arms was a young boy, Andy Blackadder. The fact that a thirteen year-old ended up on the front lines of the war was not the most pleasing thing that Thomas had heard. And if he had seen the boy coming in time, he'd have tried to stop him. Still, despite his misgivings about the boy ending up on the front lines, Thomas had to admit he had serious stones.

If Thomas were the type to make New Years Resolutions, he'd resolve to better address things like this, and not leave them on the backburner for so long.

Thomas was greeted by a Ribombee. Thomas smiled at the Bug-type. "Hello there. I'm here to see Andy Blackadder, is he around?", he'd inquire. Thomas would follow the Ribombee inside, and begin to take in his surroundings. If anything, it reminded him of home, reminded him of the estate in Lilycove.

Thomas would allow the Ribombee to take his coat. "Thank you.", he told the Ribombee. He would then wait for the insect to summon Andy. And as the boy came down, he'd notice the shape he was in. "I'm here to see you, Andy. Thomas Benoit, Elite Four.", Thomas would tell him, getting straight to business. "So what happened to you? You look like you came out of a Snorlax's ass.", he'd inquire, looking at the bandages.

He had been briefed on the kid's disposition. There was no point in holding back any sort of crassness.

tags:
notes: New Years Resolution prompt

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 4:53:14 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

Leaning further onto the banister, a pensive look creased his youthful features. A member of the Elite Four? Thus far, he had already spoken to a councilor and the commissioner herself, so it was unfathomable that this man would be here to chide him for Mauville yet again. Certainly he wouldn't have to run the gambit of League leadership for that one transgression.
[break][break]
And he had 'jokes.'
[break][break]
''Got slapped into the ground by a pissed off trevenant. What's your excuse? You look like a peanut filled growlithe shit on a bad stretch of road, cyclops.'' The ribombee hovered through the doorway to float over the boy's shoulder, waiting for some command, but looking tense. It didn't want to have to endure another shouting match, or fight to throw someone off the property.
[break][break]
Again.
[break][break]
''You didn't come to whine about that Mauville shit, right? I made an arrangement with Goode. No more bitching about that.'' Of course with as little control as the League had on literally any situation in which it was involved, it was entirely possible that any element operated of their own volition and with little consequence. Speaking of...
[break][break]
''Already did my time for it,'' he added, a growing edge on his words. ''That cock smoker Silph saw to that bit, and as brokenly corrupt as this region is, I'm pretty sure double jeopardy is still illegal.'' Pushing himself off the railing with a noticeable grimace, he crossed his arms. If this grew into another big deal, he was going to have to other another word with Dahlia.

--

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 12:38:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

What Andy didn't know was that underneath the ornate eyepatch he wore, the eye underneath functioned just fine. Before Yveltal found him worthy, the eye was a burned out husk after being burned out by the muzzle flash of a pistol he fought over. Yveltal, after the war, restored the eye to a functioning form, one that acted as his Shinigami Eye. And from what he could see from it, Andy wasn't too bad at this point. Sure, he might've been in worse shape after the attack, but the reading Thomas got was roughly four fifths full.

If Andy really wanted to, he could go out, and grab a bite somewhere. But then, Thomas had to wonder if the boy even had a choice in the matter. If that Ribombee wasn't also acting as his guard, on orders from his aunt.

"I represent myself today.", he told Andy. "And I'm not here to grill you over it. I just have some personal questions. As someone who was also there.", he'd continue. "And yes, I heard about what happened with Silph. He can be a real ass about that shit.", he'd tell him. This wasn't the first time, either. An incident two years ago, during the Winter Ball, saw him arresting Elinda Aspen, a more seasoned trainer who they desperately could've used, if only she was more in touch with how things were going. But then, that was a far too common problem at the time.

"Now, I was hoping we could grab a bite somewhere, talk it over. But it looks like you're still resting off that Trevenant attack. I could either come back another day, when you're in better shape, or if you'd rather get it over with, we could talk here. Your call.", he'd offer the young Blackadder. He wasn't going to point out how Andy's condition actually seemed to be, not just yet.

tags:
notes: Just trying to set the stage

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 6:07:40 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

Now his back straightened as he pushed himself up from the banister a bit, his interest piqued. Benoit had come on his own? The mention of personal questions cause him to lift an eyebrow over his pained grimace. Just what kind of waves had be been making? Andy hadn't remembered seeing Thomas at Mauville personally, but the battle was of such a scale, plenty of folks were easily missable.
[break][break]
As a cherry on top, it didn't sound like they were a fan of the Silph CEO. That was a big plus in the boy's book. Always seemed like people at least tolerated him, or were indifferent. It was if he paid them all to like him that much. Even Doug fell under that same spell sometimes, not that that was a deal breaker, just a pet peeve.
[break][break]
''Shit's just bruises and a few cuts. Nothing got broken, thankfully.'' Throughout the course of his life, the Blackadder boy had actually never broken a bone. Perhaps a testament to his resilience. Perhaps a testament to just how inactive and timid he really was. ''We can go wherever you like, so long as we don't got to ride our happy asses across the country.''
[break][break]
He was not in the mood for a long drive.
[break][break]
''Just let me get my shoes.'' Pushing himself to standing height, he glanced at the ribombee. ''Reggie, make sure the house doesn't get fucked up while I'm gone. I know she won't ask, but just in case, tell auntie I had,'' he shrugged as he thought up a lie, ''some League shit to deal with.'' Which was true from a certain point of view.
[break][break]
The little pokemon saluted dutifully. Andy disappeared into the estate's interior for a couple of moments before returning with a pair of well worn tennis shoes and a wrinkled t-shirt that better obscured his bandage. He didn't want to answer the same question for twenty people. That was just as bad as twenty questions.
[break][break]
Of course blessed with his clandestine divine sight, Thomas would notice that that wasn't all the boy wore. Sheathed within his shadow like liquid smoke was the dark aura of his ghost companion. The trademark eyes and grin that floated around within it easily identifying it as a gengar. Andy rarely left home without him, but perhaps the man would feel some subterfuge was afoot.
[break][break]
''Let's blow this popsicle stand,'' he said after descending the stairs. Reginald fluttered down to return the man's coat.

--

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 14:56:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

At least the kid was being honest about the degree of his injuries. Even if he didn't know that Thomas could see through any bullshit claims, what was stopping him from blowing off the Kalosian? "I know a good Unovan-style diner around the area. You down for that?", he'd inquire. If not, he knew of a few other places nearby.

Thomas would wait patiently for the kid to get himself together. As he waited, he'd pull out a hip flask, and begin to drink from its contents. The flask would've long since been put away before Andy got back. Even without his Shinigami Eye giving him the added perception, he'd have been able to tell that the kid had a Gengar tucked away in the shadow just by how the temperature fell around him. Gengar themselves tended to be spectral heatsinks.

"Thank you.", he'd tell the Ribombee gratefully, putting on his coat quickly, before leaving with the boy.

"It's not a long trip on foot, but if you're up for flying over, my Hydreigon can take us quicker.", he'd offer Andy. Surprisingly, Thomas didn't really have too many incidents of his Hydreigon freaking people out in the Region. But given how well he trained the beast, and its general disposition, the Hydreigon didn't really freak too many people out, thankfully.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 6:30:07 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

Unovan? Wasn't that just hot dogs and pizza? Perhaps he was getting his wires crossed. Either way food was food, and he didn't want to bug the ribombee to make something as the pokemon didn't offer many options. You ate what it made, or your starved. Andy wondered at times if that was how his aunt stayed so thin.
[break][break]
''Suits me,'' he shrugged somewhat lopsidedly. Blinking in consideration, the boy had never seen a hydreigon, but assumed it was some dragon type by the name. ''You sure both of us can fit?'' While dragons tended to be on the larger side, he had still only witnessed a few that were broad enough to ride two comfortably.
[break][break]
Either way, his yanmega could assist if need be.
[break][break]
Reginald buzzed to the double doors to pull one aside and allow them to leave, since the departure would likely be soon. While Andy was typically absent of the estate, his room was as much a disaster as any teenager's when he was present. The ribombee would likely pass the time tidying up much to the boy's chagrin. But it wasn't his house.

--

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2021 17:31:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Kalameet can handle this, no problem. He's carried multiple people before.", he'd tell Andy.

The most recent example of this was when the dark dragon was not only carrying Thomas, but also carrying during the war. Someone like Andy wouldn't be too much of a stretch for the Hydreigon.

As they stepped outside, and got clear of the estate, Thomas would bring out his Hydreigon from his Pokeball. Despite the fearsome reputation of the species, this one would be noticeably calmer, clearly more disciplined than the average Hydreigon. Thomas would offer to help Andy up onto the dragon, before getting on himself.

"Kalameet, fly us to Feral Jackson's.", he'd tell the Dragon. Clearly not being the first time he had done this, Kalameet took to the skies, slowly, so that their passenger didn't get thrown off. From there, the short flight over to the eatery was smooth. Though the presence of a Hydreigon flying through the city did shock some, others were indifferent to the dark dragon.

Upon landing, Thomas would hop off the dragon first, before offering to help Andy off the beast. Thomas would give the Hydreigon an affectionate touch on the head. "Thank you.", he told the dragon, before recalling him to his Pokeball, for now.

"You been here before?", he'd inquire briefly.

The place was opened by a man from Unova in recent years, and despite all the madness the Region faced, was going strong. There was a particular reason Thomas enjoyed stopping by this place when in the city. It wasn't just because he knew the owner, but because of what he had access to, upon moving to Hoenn.

The diner itself allowed the two to pick whatever booth or table was available to them. "Booth or table?", he'd ask Andy, leaving the choice to him.

tags:
notes: I'm late, I know

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 0:13:19 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

Like any prideful bastard, Andy really wanted to mount the mighty hydreigon himself, but the bulk was just a little too much for him to traverse on his own. Thus he was forced to accept Benoit's offer of assistance. Once the man joined him, the creature's pilot commanded it to go to Feral Jackson's, an establishment he had never heard of.
[break][break]
But then he had never sought out Unovan cuisine in particular. The flight wasn't far, though the hydregion made a bigger stir as they traveled than anything he had ever flown on himself. Once they arrived, he had to accept the man's help down again. His RBF was creased with an even bigger frown than usual thanks to these embarrassments.
[break][break]
''I didn't even know it existed,'' he admitted. Part of it was not being a local. He hadn't even been there a year. Hell, he hadn't even been there six months. Most of his time since then had been spent living at his lavish camp or catching pokemon whenever there wasn't an alien invasion on. There was always something going on in Hoenn.
[break][break]
So much that it never occurred to him he never really had time to just go out and eat.
[break][break]
''Let's go with a booth. Feels more private.'' Maybe such an admission would sound suggestive, but it was really more fueled by paranoia. The high backed seats of a booth just felt more secure and secluded, even if they really weren't. ''If kids eat free or some shit, we can say I am eleven.'' For a rich kid, Andy was all about not spending money if it could be avoided.

--

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 21:28:47 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would nod, heading over to one of the booths, with the young League member in his company. The boy's remark about privacy was taken into consideration, as Thomas sought out a booth that was in a relatively isolated area of the restaurant, compared to the tables. The large Kalosian would sit across from Andy.

"I can't do free, but I can hook us up with a discount.", he'd tell Andy.

The brunette waitress would approach the table, recognizing the member of the Elite Four. "Thomas, good to see you!", the woman greeted him warmly. "Emi, good to see you too.", Thomas greeted the woman with a smile. "And who's your friend?", the woman would ask. Thomas would allow the boy to speak for himself.

"Your usual?", the woman would ask, speaking of his usual black coffee. "Yes.", Thomas would tell her. "And what can I get you to drink?", Emi would ask Andy.

tags:

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 23:09:38 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

The waitress knew him. But then of course he was an Elite Four. And he did say he knew the place. The schmoozing was minimal, which Andy appreciated. If it was one thing he abhorred it was adults who were only acquainted with each other in passing at best trying to act like they were best friends. When Thomas allowed an opening to introduce himself, there was a brief moment of surprise.
[break][break]
Most of the time he was shown off as an accessory.
[break][break]
''Andy Blackadder.'' No further comment was made. The boy didn't possess enough knowledge to criticize or complement further since he knew little about the venue. When asked what to drink, he tried to think of something Unovan off of the top of his head. ''Arnold Palmer.'' Hopefully they served the strange twist on 'tea,' if you could call the mix that.
[break][break]
Most back home would turn their nose up at such a concoction, however for a Galarian, Andy was fairly liberal with his tea. It came in many flavors with different regional varieties, though from what he could recall Unova was all about fat and sugar when it came would one could call 'sustenance.' As he recalled, the Arnold Palmer was quite sweet.
[break][break]
The tea was unimportant though...
[break][break]
''So,'' he started as Emi went to fill their drinks, ''what did you want to know about so much that it required bribing with fine dining?'' The fine bit was spoken obviously sarcastically, and perhaps prematurely so. After all, he hadn't tried the food yet. Truth be told, this as better than 's reward of League cafeteria food.

--

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 22:01:24 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the waitress went to get their drinks, Thomas turned back to Andy. Thomas smirked as he heard the boy's sarcastic remark. "I just wanted to get your side of the story, essentially.", he'd start. "What you did took balls, I'm going to say that. But what I want to know, is what compelled you to join the battle? Did you do it on your own volition, or did someone coerce you into doing it?", he'd ask the teenager.

The waitress would come back with their drinks. "Thank you.", Thomas told her. "Have you two decided on what you want, or do you need a few minutes?", she'd inquire.

tags:

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Contrafibularities [c]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 0:15:53 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Well... he started, considering a while slew of things that he should and shouldn't say. ''Initially, I just wanted to see some aliens, and it seemed like the League was taking anyone they could get. Guess I just kinda blended in with the crowd.'' Leaning onto the table, he rested his chin atop steepled hands.
[break][break]
''When everyone arrived, I kept out of sight, or I tried to. I was going to just cool my jets in the woods and snipe off those cunt purple dragon things with the needle asses. But then that disgraced gym leader set the bloody woods on fire. So I couldn't stay there anymore.'' The tone of his voice betrayed it was still a sore spot.
[break][break]
With the waitress coming back around, the reminiscence ceased.
[break][break]
''Double bacon cheeseburger, with chili, and a shit ton of mayo and ketchup if you would, lassie. If he was going to eat Unovan, then he wanted to go big. There was no way he would finish such a thing in one sitting, so he could take the leftovers home. While he had money, they boy found ways to be remarkably cheap.

--