shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]CANON ACTIVITY CHECK

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AC
ENDS january 10th, 12am pst.

[break][break]

HELLO EVERYONE! i just wanted to do a canon character activity check. with a lot of new things coming up in the horizon and a lot of new blood, i just wanted to get a pulse on canon characters.[break][break][break]

if you possess a canon character, please use the template below to post for this activity check. you do not need to have an ic-post; however, it would be ideal to have met the 1 post per week requirement. however, if you have not, that is okay! it is the holidays, after all.[break][break][break]

this is also an opportunity for those with canons to archive their characters, should they find it difficult to maintain a canon position. you can also drop the canon position as well. please let me know in the notes section of the template below.[break][break][break]

next, retired rocket beasts do need to post in this thread or be referred to in this thread! they are "canons" historically![break][break][break]

failure to post in this activity check will cause your character to be archived.[break][break][break]

this canon activity check will close january 10th, 12am pacific time.

ACTIVITY CHECK POST CODE

Use the following code below to post in the activity check.[break]
Let us know if you have any questions and concerns.[break][break]

[attr="class","omgencode"]
[blockquote]
[ul type="disc"]
[li][b]player/ooc name:[/b] [/li][break]
[li][b]canon character tags:[/b] [/li][break]
[li][b]what is your goal for your canon in 2021?:[/b] [/li][break]
[li][b]will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?:[/b] [/li][break]
[li][b]notes:[/b][/li][/ul]
[/blockquote]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
596 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 5:16:05 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
  • player/ooc name:
  • canon character tags: ,
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?:[break]
    > (participate in events w/ her; start avatar conscription pog)[break]
    > (continue gym challenge threads; use him as a bridge for new members to get into more league-related plots!)
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: only because of staff work; however, i should be good!
  • notes:
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,522 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 5:36:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
  • player/ooc name: oslo
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: as an admin, I intend to have Remiel act as a guide for new Rocket recruits and take part in plot as one of Rocket's avatars as well. i'm also looking to start a rocket squad to delve into his specialties as admin more. if a canon spot for underboss opens up, I plan on trying to promote him this year, too!
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: nou, esp not if safari posts count
  • other to do's: meet papa declan and marry dahlia??
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 5:40:57 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
  • player/ooc name: outcast
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: honestly, try for champion one day. Otherwise, be a great gym leader. Try to power through challenges so people aren’t waiting so long and make them as fun as possible.
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: sometimes. I try to post once a day but with a baby, some days/weeks are harder than others. If staff feels like I can’t keep up, let me know.
  • notes: happy new year!!!

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,837 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 5:41:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
  • player/ooc name: thorn
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: gavin (shadow mastery or bust! for real, though, i want to help further the rocket plot/agenda as much as i can!) | orion (i just want to ruin this man's life honestly, and maybe thread more with the council)
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: not for gavin, with orion not as long as i kick my lazy butt into gear
  • notes:
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 6:02:49 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

• player/ooc name: ven
  • canon character tags: ,
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?:

[Alexei]: meet more people and watch how they trust their Pokémon in unorthodox situations / settings. Like, show that not every single Gym has to be strictly adherent to a traditional-style of battling; that there are other ways to earn a Badge (I heavily advocate trying non-trad challenges, yo!)

[Lars]: for one: he isn't kidding about making the Rangers significant (great) again. Have them be more present and active around Hoenn as a whole. And that they aren't just the ignored department where budget cuts can be easily applied :squint:
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: nah, not really especially since Pandora's Box has been opened due to the latest event
  • notes: :squint:
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 6:11:27 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
  • player/ooc name: dani
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: further her own agenda. katherine enjoyed her time in mauville and the post she'd been given as a gym leader, but she wants more. some plans have already been made for this, so i suppose we'll see where it goes!
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: nope
  • notes:
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 6:42:29 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
  • player/ooc name: y o y o
[/font][li]canon character tags: [/li]
[li]what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: i want cait to become more heavily interwoven with the politics of modern day hoenn. i'm taking a more slow burn and well-organized descent after she became tainted by rocket's serum; one where she can gradually work her way toward a position of power and influence as a civilian. she'd advocate for a more rigid military structure and far more training - akin to how the real world works - pointing out how leaders have to verbally and metaphorically wrangle with their subordinates to have the lot properly obey clear and concise orders. she'd be against avatars being made to conform to league standards - as they associate with the divine and that stands in direct opposition to her own religious beliefs. everything is still at the 'rough concept' phase, but it's a work in progress. 
[/li]
[li]will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: nope! i should be aight. [/li]
[li]notes: i'm not entirely sure if cait is even considered a canon. but yolo i suppooossseee.[/li][/ul][/blockquote]
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 6:44:29 GMT
arian coin Avatar
  • player/ooc name: light
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: to give this up, don't let me take gym leader again because i clearly can't give it the energy it requires anymore. :pepesad:
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?:
  • notes: don't let me be a gym leader again, ty.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 9:06:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
  • player/ooc name: aero
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: somehow transition kyle to be the wild card of the league and be the raid boss of hoenn
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: yes
  • notes: fucc u shiv
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 19:07:32 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
  • player/ooc name: Raz
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: Participate in events, being pro conscription, getting the last avatars to complete his snitch list, general science-y stuff, complete / tackle some gym challenges / tough pokemon battles with trainers to progress his battling experience & knowledge.
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: not as long as i get my ass into gear
  • notes:
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 21:59:37 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
  • player/ooc name: tagger
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: -Thomas' goals on site will be to attempt to investigate the so-called death of Team Rocket, after Silas' death. Given that the top brass under Silas managed to go floating in the wind after his death, he doesn't believe they completely died out. At the very least, he believes a new organization occupied the vacuum they left, and it involves the old Rocket Brass, if it isn't just Rocket itself. A part of this will be finally investigating HNN, like he's been planning on doing for a while. Otherwise, he's vehemently anti-conscription, believing such laws will inevitably turn Avatars, and potentially Legendary Pokemon seeking them out, against the League for attempting to shackle them.

-Dorian's goals on the site will be to become more active with Team Rocket, and set into motion his own plans he's been building up to. Ever since being taken back in by Cadis, Dorian's been an Admin of Team Rocket, with the function of conscripting the smaller street gangs around Hoenn, or exterminating them if they fail to cooperate. This is so that Team Rocket, in their capacity as a more shadowy organization, can have muscle/enforcers through these smaller gangs, while giving them plausible deniability. Ultimately, he plans on using these gangs for something far grander, something that will potentially aid in helping Team Rocket gain a foothold in dominating Hoenn.
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: No, but holidays might be an issue
  • notes:
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 22:10:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
  • player/ooc name: castaway
  • canon character tags: and
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: for stormy, event participation and maintaining her league status is always important bc shes my main squeeze. i'd like to see her reach champion status one day maybe, but shes good where she is, being one of the league's heroes.

emma is just vibing bro. she's trying to win back the trust of rocket and whatnot in order to help bring rocket back up to snuff (in a less violent and psycho manner)
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: nah
  • notes:
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 22:36:45 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
  • player/ooc name: rascal
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: maintain champion slot. partake in some events. crush the dreams of those that challenge cooper.
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: from time to time, as grad work will ramp up once break is over. but, I'll be generally consistent, as I always have been.
  • notes: n/a
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 0:29:51 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
  • player/ooc name: lyre
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: represent kanto rocket + make life difficult for everyone else + push whatever agenda seems most financially and materially rewarding for TR
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: easily esp during major site events, otherwise...... who knows but i'll try
  • notes: