part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 3:05:50 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
  • player/ooc name: Hollow
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: Now that Oscar has accomplished his goal of becoming a Rocket Beast, he will transition into furthering Rocket's agenda. This will involve finding his place in the Rocket hierarchy: Is he a wild dog to be unleashed upon Rocket's enemies? A master thief that forms teams to perform grand heists? Is he the one to go to to accomplish something especially dirty? I dunno, but with his acquisition of Greater Mauville Holdings I see him accomplishing a lot in the name of Rocket. Especially with a Xurkitree on his team, can someone say deja vu?
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: Now the holiday is done? Not at all.
  • notes: Please let me hang out with you guys still ;-;
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 3:48:47 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
  • player/ooc name: lancelot
  • canon character tags: (not sure but tis reserved so better to put him in than not sksk)
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?:
    selena: will continue doing the gym posts (though i'm thinking of tweaking the challenge a little bit)! i imagine her position to be helpful for her goals of gaining intelligence from the league. besides, this gives her also an influence with regards to political matters in the region, which is want i want for selena. but considering the possibility of conscription of avatars, i'm also thinking that she may leave her post to rebel or something. depends on where it goes, i suppose? hehe

valerio: to be declan's boytoy loyal dog. i imagine the terms of his promotion can be quite demanding considering the loyalty he had with rocket's previous previous administration (and also after the invasion, he was on hiatus). he'd be declan's personal slave-of-some-sort, doing jobs that even the underbosses may or may not know and will be extremely loyal to the organization's cause. this is in line with his personal goals and he just wants to be more patient. also, be in touch with more rocket characters!!!
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: not so much!
  • notes: hmu for any rocket/league stuff these two would be useful hehe :3
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 23:31:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
  • player/ooc name: spiral
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?:
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?:
  • notes: 4k post this year? :poggypog:?
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 6:37:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
  • player/ooc name: silvy
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: science-y stuff for team rocket, participate in events, do & create some long-term plots, represent team sexy, pursue cybers w/ dominic
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: should be okay as long as i stay on my ass
  • notes:
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 12:30:53 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
  • player/ooc name: kay
  • canon character tags:
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: establishing & continuing rocket plots (both on a small and larger scale?), event participation, etc
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: sortin out some stuff but should b good after that!
  • notes:
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 2:35:59 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
  • player/ooc name:giz, gizzy, giggy, your best friend gizzy™, the gzmeister, gizzum
  • canon character tags: //
  • what is your goal for your canon in 2021?: : give me my fucking gremlin djinn so i can destroy this region. - maybe more of the same, maybe kill dahlia so i can show her how to run a region, i dunno we'll see.

: make more plots with unsuspecting victims so that rocket can be a powerhouse and operate like a normal business - capitalisms is the true evil yadda yadda blah blah yap yap yap.
  • will meeting the activity req. of 1 post per week be difficult?: nah, maybe, i dunno, i'm busy workin and when i'm not i lie down and cry
  • notes:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 8:02:07 GMT
shiv Avatar

note

the canon activity check has now ended! thanks for your posts. the information provided by the goals for your characters will prove to be super helpful, especially as we move on with the site plot.

from this point onward, canon position activity will be monitored more strictly. considering the influx of members and interest in the site, it is integral to ensure that canon characters act as catalysts of roleplay and wells of lore for characters of old and new to interact with.

for this reason, if the activity is not up to par with canon requirements, canon positions may be lost.

thank you again for your posts and engagement!