TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 17:40:56 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

*ring ring*
*ring ring*
*click*

"Howzit goin rippers! You've reached the answering machine of Zac Ramsay!
I'm probably off growing trees, taming wild horses, or tracking falling stars, so please leave a message!

See you later Feraligatr!"

*click*

To book a guided tour                 - Press 1 
To apply for a 'T42' interview        - Press 2
For Ranger related matters            - Press 3
For Gym enquiries                     - Press 4, or check the Lavaridge Gym Website
For Avatar enquiries or sponsorships  - Press 5
For all other enquires                - Press 9
To hear a joke                        - Press 0 
Thank you for your selection. Please leave your message after the beep.

*beep*
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 9:58:53 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
...Okay, fine, I’m here.
But I don’t want to do a mission.

*presses 4*

I’d like to battle. Actually battle. (I think their styles would be really interesting contrasted against one another.)

Somewhere public, like a shopping mall. Or a renaissance faire. Or on a deserted island, with nowhere to run.
Is any of this appealing yet?

We could use the Pokemon we traded each other. Or we could use our main teams again, which might be boring (since I just saw your whole team in Battle Guru) or interesting (since this will probably be a very different type of battle.)

If you REALLY want to get mindblown, we can seek out a psychic and do an Inverse Battle.

*beep*
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 15:30:13 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

*beep*
Hey Chryssa! Wonderful to hear from you! I would love to have a proper battle with you!
I like that ren faire idea... i think there's one comin' up this weekend actually! they do battles don't they? Like proper pokemon battles with judges and all that? Actually, one sec, i've got the brochure here *rustling noises* Here we go!
'Lord madrigal cordially invites you-' yadda yadda yadda '-purest of heat and soundest of mind-' blah blah HERE we go 'All contestant Pokemon must be in possession of proper armament and of vestments fit for knight. One of the two can be provided, but not both-
Okay so it sounds like you need to either bring a STEEL type pokemon, or one that has a WEAPON. How does that sound?

Chat later ya little riper.
*beep*
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 17:51:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Alexei and

Uhm, okay, how do I do this if I want to avail multiple options?!

*hesitates, presses 1 and then 2 afterwards because who knows if that’s going to work*

Anyway so—like what we discussed through Discord DMs, I wanted to touch base and confirm if you were still doing the interviews! I really like the idea of a reporter going around and talking with those who are, well, you know, ‘in the eyes of the public’ so to speak (like Gym Leaders and such) so I wanted to throw this little scinnamon roll of a gym leader your way.

Normally he doesn’t like so much attention and being in the spotlight but after the ‘space cannibal’ war for Hoenn, and what he did for Lilycove, well, his name is pretty much out there (try as he might to keep things private lol) for people to look up and see.

Alexei also—very heavily advocates non-traditional gym challenges, because it’s not just through raw brute force one can prove themselves worthy of getting a gym bade!

(He can also offer tours for the Fortree Rescue & Treatment Sanctuary, which also doubles as the Fortree Gym, should Zac want to drop by)
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 0:55:49 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

*beep*
Hey ! Got you're call and i'd be thrilled to pop to check out the place!
truth be told i've been meaning to come see that amazing rescue spot you've been running, but work has kept me down South for the last few months. Coming up i've got a few festive events knocking around in Fortree so i'll definitely drop by for a chat and a tour!
Looking forward to it mate. I'll call the gym and make a reservation.

See ya later Feraligatr!
*beep*
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Playing hard to get
With a time traveler
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 18:14:09 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Press 9.

Beep.

Hey Zac!
Thanks again for your help with the Gym, man. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done to help me out.

Hope you liked the little Cameraman, cause I'll be getting another one for ya soon!

Anyway, just wanted to thank ya for being wonderful, man! Let's get together again once we both have some time; been hearin' 'bout some egg delivery service thing recently!

Sounds kinda fun, eh?

See you later, Feraligatr! Jinx, Hah!

Beep.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 0:12:16 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar

Ugh really? A voice mail? Who the hell didn't carry their phone on them now a days? Well, from what she heard Zac wasn't someone her age, but that was an advantage as older age meant greater knowledge typically. Fine she'd have to deal with it. Yui pressed the number 1 button on her phone and waited for the voice mail to pick up.[break][break] "Hello Mr. Ramsay. I'm Yui Silph and I'd like to book a guided tour to mount chimney if it's not too much trouble, I've heard from my sister you're a capable trainer and well versed in the diverse Biome's of Hoenn and I'd like to see it for myself if you find spare time. Feel free to text or call at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Thank you for your time." she said hanging up right after and began to mimic herself ugh that sucked. She ended up spending the rest of the day lounging about on her couch waiting for his call.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 2:09:48 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

*beep*
Hi !
Thanks for the message. I'll do a bit of scouting around Mt Chimney and let you know what I find, but I've had to rework some of my routes since my gym battle with . But if you're free this Sunday I'm having a little secret event on route 110. It's pretty hush-hush, but young go-getters like you are exactly who I'm looking for. I'd love to have you along if you're free!
Give me a call back, or just meet at 7am at GPS coordinates are 32°43'59.99" N 129°51'59.99" E

Hope to see ya there, ya little legend.
*beep*
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 6:41:51 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar

The hell is a 'ripper'? Unsure of what he really wants, and curiosity hitting him he clicks his phone

presses 0

Hello Mr. Ramsay this is Razz Kingsman, I wanted to thank you for the second chance for the promotion. Though after the test I think I've come to realize that there are still a lot of things I could learn. And seeing the way your positive attitude sort of uplifts others and the way you deal with pokemon in a much more creative way I ever could, I was wondering if you had the spare time to... I don't know... instruct another maybe...? Sorry if this is a dumb question...

Um thanks for your time...

And just wanna tell ya D-bug that I love the way you play Zac, he's so damn fun and so much of the things you do are stupidly creative and shit <3

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,820 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 18:49:39 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

*beep*

"I would like to say that you were a hard man to find...But that would be a lie...I've gone through the trouble of tracking you down, and you can't even be bothered to answer the phone...Tch...Regardless Mr. Ramsay I am clearing out my schedule to meet with you. My Butler Walter will be waiting at your residence to pick you up, and bring you to my Manor is Lilycove. In case you were wondering what this is about. You decided to play hero with a certain company, and I have decided to offer you a proposal regarding said company. We'll talk more when you get here, until then have a wonderful day..."

A clicking sound could be heard, but nothing else.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 16:09:16 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

*beep*
Thanks for your call, ! It was a pleasure racing you, mate, and for you I can make free time any day of the week. Tell ya what, let me just check my planner...Huh, it's actually looking pretty packed every day of the week. Tell you what, if you don't mind joining me on an errand of two then I've got all afternoon Thursday. Meet me at the base of Mt. Chimney. I'll email you the co-ordinates.
And now for that joke you requested. Ready?
What Pokemon is terrible at giving speeches?
An Ummmbreon! Bahahahahaaha!
*beep*

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 3:19:30 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
"BRO I LOVE YOU YOUR THE BEST! SERIUOSLY YOUR SUCH A SWELL GUY THAT I JUST AM SO IN L-"*beep*

*beep*

"ugh sorry if i left a weird message man, kinda got a little tipsy at this party. i shoulda invited you but it was kind of out of the blue. you wanna hang out at one later this week? i don't think we've ever done anything...chill. i mean not that our adventures ain't fun sometimes taking it nice and slow is nice y'know? sorry if this sounds like a weird invite, i just like your company. lemme know if your free, laters!"

*beep*
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Zac's Answering Machine
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 13:19:30 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

*beep*
Sorry I missed your call ! And apologies for the answering machine because I don't always have cell reception. I can't go giving out my private number to every Bill, Ash and Gary though, now can I?
I'm excited and intrigued by your call and can't wait to meetcha, mate. I'll be at Lilycove beach tomorrow doing some location scouting, so if you want to come meet me there we can have a nice chat.

See ya later Feraligatr!
*beep*