Out of my element (c)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 4:00:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Well this was unexpected. 

The only reason Derrick signed up for the mission was because, he was certain that he would find glimmering, shining, sparkling treasure! He wasn't interested in the treasure it self, but the money that would come from it. With that money he would buy expensive materials for his next project, ensuring it's success. One thing Derrick failed to do, was pay attention to the whole ad. He thought that he would at least be able to bring some stuff to aid him, but no! It was only him and pokemon allowed. Upon arriving to the island Derrick was stunned, there was nothing besides the forest. Scratching his scruffy blue hair, He was tempted to back out. No way in hell, would he be able to survive here for a week. However the nudge of his 

Coalossal pulled Derrick from his doubts. One look at his partners eyes was all it took, he felt determined.  "Alright guys! Lets Complete this Mission, and Snag some Treasure!!"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 0:54:18 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

Living on an island like this for a week, was rather simple, and let’s be real here, not the first time Billi had done with less. Heck his gym was basically a jungle and he made everything he used! Heck the remodeling of his home was all his work, so this jungle was a breeze! Even better he was allowed to bring his own pokemon, and even BETTER then that was this was all televised. Sadly they forbid him from bringing his Rotom.[break][break]

The moment Billi turned a corner he heard someone speak of treasure, and the blonde peeked out, “treasure?!” he laughed before approaching the other, his body clad in fun jungle wear, made from leaves and the stitching of his Leavany. Though the shorts were small, and there wasn’t anything else covering his body, he smiled. “They said there was like a spooky volcano in the center of the island where the first nation peoples have an alter,” [break][break]

Everything on this island however, was fabricated and ruled by the television stations.

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]@derrick
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 2:22:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The sudden shout made Derrick practically jump up from surprise, he was certain that this was a deserted island. Thinking it was just his nerves to cause him to hear things, he ignored it. However as a precaution... Derrick glanced behind him, and what he saw made his mouth open wide. Indeed there was a person on the island, that said person.. Derrick's eyes bounced up and down evaluating Billi. He was wearing very very minimal clothing! 

Derrick wasn't one in any circumstance to judge though, what he was wearing himself was pretty revealing. Bearing a bright orange top that was unbuttoned and short swim trunks, he was basically in the same situation. Derrick was under the impression that this young lad was very bold. He felt that they could get along easily, though he wasn't to sure why there was another individual on the island. 

"An Ancient Volcano huh?" Derrick replied with a small snicker, that would be something to witness. If there truly was an ancient volcano it could increase the chance of finding some ancient treasure. Derrick realized he never introduced himself to the individual, he didn't mean to be rude. "Derrick's my name by the way, brother." The man extended his hand towards Billi 

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 23:34:45 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi stood still for a moment, taking in the fact he was being oogled and laughed more for his own sake, “heyheyhey my eyes are up here buddy,” he made light fun, purposely making the joke to make the man uncomfortable, but he meant it all in light fun. Though he put his hand out and shook it, though it was his weak hand, and it quickly gave out from one squeeze. “Damn,” he huffed. [break][break]

“I’m Billi,” he nodded and moved up beside him, nudging him playfully, “Lets go to the volcano! So what pokemon you go! I feel we could totally use them to get there!” he smiled brightly.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 0:27:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Derrick had no idea that he was staring at Billi's muscular body for longer then he intended to, his sudden shout caused his eyes to dart up to his face. "You right about that sorry! The man said with a playful grin and gleeful laughter, from first impression Billi seemed to be very lively and quite the riot, it was something they had in common. "Billi Huh? Fine Name! Great to meet you." Derrick paused and glanced over towards the man hand with concern. Derrick's grip wasn't very strong, he was curious to know if it was a previous injury. He was about to ask, but then he felt the guy's playful nudge. 

With a widened smile, Derrick placed his arm around the mans neck in a friendly manner. "To the Volcano!" He shouted along with Billi, but when he questioned what pokemon he had. He laughed, partly because one of his pokemon was just like a volcano himself. Pulling two pokeballs  out of his pocket in a fast manner, the two pokeballs made a clicking sound and after a brief flash a light, two pokemon appeared. 

Derrick first introduced his Toxtricity.
"His name is Daze, been with me ever since he was a Toxel, he recently evolved into this beast." Daze let out a powerful cry, clawing his chest to release guitar like sounds. Small sparks of electricity forming as he did so. Derrick then pointed at Coalossal, "And this is King, he is practically a volcano himself." Derrick said jokingly, giving the stone goliath a quick rub. "I only have two, but they help me out a ton!" Derrick spoke with pride, and his two pokemon seemed pleased with the praise. Glancing back towards Billi he was curious to see what pokemon he had brought. "Now you're turn"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 2:54:32 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi was glad the man found it funny, at least his comment didn’t come off rude like it could have been in the past. Truthfully though, he just wanted a good laugh and maybe a friend to hang out with that wasn’t terrible. Luckily this guy seemed friendly, “hahahah yeah to the volcano!” he pointed out the volcano as he slowly moved forward with the man.[break][break]

As the flash of red light appears and pokemon take shape, Billi’s eyes open, “ooh wow their big!” the complemented the pokemon as his natural comforting energy radiated off him like the summer sands. ‘their amazing! Uuh ooh!” Billi quickly released two pokeballs, though he had more, “I have these two and a bunch more buggies!” the blonde smiled as his two leavany were freed from their pokeballs.[break][break]

“Meet Sewyer and Tailor, their kinda like my most proper pokemon, but they work hard, keep me out of trouble ya know,”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 4:44:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Derrick could feel pride build up inside him, he was the type of person where the slightest praise made him feel a lot better about himself. Billy praising his pokemon, was the best compliment anyone could give. These two were practically his livelihood after all, they even help out with his crazy stunts he pulled every so often. He couldn't imagine life without them. Derrick's eyes glanced towards the volcano that Billi had pointed out, and with each second he got even more excited. Although the volcano seemed to be quite a distance away, it was still visible from where they stood. It may take long to reach their destination. 

His attention then went over towards the two pokemon that Billi had released from his pokeballs, his eyebrow's raised in amusement. They both were very cute, and Derrick could see how they kept Billi from getting into trouble. When he first saw Billi, Derrick thought it to be kind of strange for his clothing to be made from leaves. But upon seeing the two it made more sense. "Hello there!" He greeted them, waving a hand and then turned back towards Billi. "They are adorable" Derrick spoke with a wide grin forming. 

He figured that they, should probably start seeking shelter or something soon. Due to the large puffy clouds in the sky, Derrick predicted that it would start raining soon, and he personally did not enjoy getting his hair wet. "
Lets get going?" He asked 

Derrick decided for the time being it would be best for King and Daze to rest inside their pokeballs, he knew that King was not very fond of the rain either. Though Daze couldn't care any less. He pulled them out once more and King had already seemed willing to enter, he could sense that there would be rain falling soon from the overhead clouds. 

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 20:50:18 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

The two insectoids bow politely in the presence of a new human, their kindness displayed in a proper forgiving posture. The clouds up above didn’t bother them, in fact because they were grassing typing it benefited them greatly. As the new human mentioned moving a head and finding shelter they gave a harmonizing agreement, “Okay!” Billi marched forward with the other man.[break][break]

“You should give them a chance to be out in the rain! Rain isn’t that bad, sometimes you just gotta get a little creative to get them to enjoy it. After all, rain is a natural phenomena.” the blonde mentioned as he swiftly leaped ahead, “Me I love rain. Even snow. It’s a fun change in pace and somehow magical. Nature is really inspiring,”[break][break]

As they walked along the forest, shelter was needed, but loud thumbs were heard from around them, and within the vision granted between trees, walked large prehistoric pokemon. “OH cool dinosaur island! Jurassic park survival,” he nodded which gained the attention of the Rampardos. “Oh shit,”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 7:50:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Derrick noticed that the two leavanny seemed joyous over rainclouds, Derrick couldn't help but snicker a little. His curiosity sparked, wanting to know what the two were capable of when it came to making stuff. He himself never saw Leavanny in action when it came to creation, he was sure it would be something interesting to see. "You right about that, nature is mysterious and exciting" He nodded in agreement "Its just.." He used a finger to point towards his hair, with just a little bit of moisture would ruin his hair do, and Derrick was quite proud of his hair. He went to great lengths in making sure it looked fashionable. Although since they would be surviving in this island for around a week. He thought that maybe he was being a little ridiculous in caring for it. 

"Ahhh.. I see, so you have no problem with living here for a week either, can't say the same for myself." The man said with a small sigh. As the two of them walked through the forest, Derrick did not that there was a small spider web that a spinarak had woven. The web got tangled in his hair, but it was a rather frail web so he had no clue that it even was on him. "Soo, about shelter.. if we find a clearing I think it would be best to make shelter there" Derrick assumed that there would be a suitable place for shelter on the island if other trainers had came here, it was just a matter of finding it. 

With the ground suddenly shaking, and Billi's sudden comment about the island having ancient pokemon Derrick gave a small scoff. "Haha, this island has dinosaurs? I highly doub---" He swallowed his words, eyes meeting the one's of a Rampardos. The Rampardos seemed upset although it was hesitating on whether it should charge at the two men. "Let's get out of here while we still can!" Derrick said to Billi, it seemed like the best option for now, unless Billi had thoughts of battling it. 
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 5:04:36 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi saw the dinosaurs stomp around, and their eyes locked deeply, reaching a deep part of his soul, fear and fun, two parts of the brain that should never be together in this moment, “You know….don’t worry about your hair. It’s very pretty. I’m sure it looks nice when it’s down,” he complimented the man before the dinosaur charged. “OH SHIT TIME TO RUN BOYS,” billi screeched out as he began to run. [break][break]

The sound of thumping behind them, pushed them towards a cave, of which Billi charged into, “We need to hide in here,”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 7:15:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Run like the wind!" Derrick shouted towards his pokemon as he followed after Billi. Eyes looked looked ahead as he continued running, and thats when Derrick spotted out the cave, he was just about to tell Billi but he seemed to already know what to do. Derrick quickly followed suit, almost getting wacked by the rampardos's tail in the process. 
[break][break]
Once inside the cave, the rampardos seemed to show less interest and walked away causing the ground to shake as he did so. Derrick wiped the sweat off his forehead, placing his hands on his hips to catch his breath again. 'That was something' He thought to himself, glancing over towards Billi making sure he was okay. "You okay man?" He asked panting a little and with a small laugh, while he waited for Billis response Derrick's eyes flickered over towards his two pokemon who also looked tired. Derrick grabbed the two pokeballs and had the two return, figuring it would be best for them to rest inside there and it also gave some time to find out what the two should do next. 

[break][break]
The cave that the two of them stumbled into in order to escape, seemed very vast. Light still flickered in from the entrance, so visibility wasn't an issue. Glancing around, he was slightly impressed. It would make fine shelter for the night. "How about we stay here for the night?" Derrick found it hard to speak clearly. Perhaps he was more out of shape then he thought. 

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 4:35:36 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi found himself standing in the cave with the blue haired man, and smirked, relaxing in the cave as his bug pokemon quickly got to work spinning thread. “Oh yeah! That was quite the run! Luckily i'm in shape!” he nodded, which was obvious from his chest, “You know you are not out of shape! You look strong! I bet you lift a ton!” he complimented, trying to be platonic but it may have come off, off putting.[break][break]

Looking down at the man, he sat quickly, and resting as the downpour began outside. “ooh it got dark fast!” he nodded, “The bugs are making like a hammock thing to sit in! Wanna help getting in?” Billi asked as he jumped up in the soft silks, “Come on up!” he offered his hand, “we can both fit!”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 5:04:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Derrick felt a little flustered with Billi's comment about his body. He rubbed the side of his neck with his left hand it was true that he did a fair amount of lifting in the past, now a days he was a little to bit occupied with his work. "I used to lift a lot in the past, not so much these days." Derrick responded with a light chuckle. He looked towards the entrance, a little shocked to see how dark it had became. That and the sound of the rain, made Derrick feel slightly relieved that they managed to find shelter. 
[break][break]

He hadn't even noticed that the two leavanny were at hard work. So he was surprised to see the structure of a hammock being built at a rapid pace. Glancing towards Billi, he was a little hesitant. Derrick didn't want to make things awkward after all, but with Billi giving a hand to help Derrick up. He decided it would be for the best for now. Grabbing his hand and pulling himself onto the hammock Derrick was surprised with its softness and ability to hold up two full grown males. It was also a lot bigger then he was expecting.
"Thanks!" He said to Billi, testing the hammock as he slightly bounced up and down. The sound of rain trickling down, made things a lot more relaxing then he expected. And he felt at ease. 
[break][break] 
Derrick thought of this to be a good chance to know Billi a bit better, so he figured he could ask him a few questions.
"What's you're occupation?" he asked casually. 
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 5:34:32 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

A sense of pride filled Billi as the other joined him up in the hammock! Yeah it was big! Big enough for two grown men to be comfortable, and not laying ontop of each, but just close enough they wouldn’t be playing footsies. “ Me? Well that depends? Do you want the who list or just a piece of it,” he scratched the back of his head, thinking hard on how to describe his career.[break][break]

“Well I used to be a streamer back in Galar,” he noted that experience, bland, got boring, depressing. “Then I became a journalist and moved to Hoenn,” nodding to himself, “Got myself a job in lilycove,” noted, again, “Then life got sad again, and I became a designer on the side, “ nodding he loved his cloths, he thought they were sustainable, “And then recently I got the title of Petalburg Gym Leader,” laughing he stretched out his arms, “Oh also drag queen! Forgot about that one! But honestly that isn’t about the money just for fun!” Billi laid back in the hammock, relaxing.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Out of my element (c)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 7:09:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Honestly Derrick hadn't expecting there to be a entire list, when he usually brought up occupation most people just talked about one job. Before he got a chance to answer, Billi seemed to excitedly tell the tales of his jobs. Derrick was rather amused he laid back as well and listened with great care. He was slightly jealous that Billi worked in so many places, it seemed like he developed a strong work ethic during the jobs he had listed. "Oh you come from Galar? That's crazy I'm from Motostoke." Derrick said with a blink, he did not imagine that two people from Galar would end up doing the same mission together. It was a small world. 
[break]

From the way Billi explained his careers, Derrick slightly felt bad for him. It seemed like things weren't very easy at the beginning but in the end Derrick was impressed with the way Billi had overcame adversity and still was a fun loving guy. Another thing that astonished Derrick was the fact at how casually Billi stated that he was gym leader. "
You're the gym leader?!" He stood up from laying down, a little to shock to believe it. He never imagined to be in the presence of a gym leader. "You're one hell of a guy." Derrick said with a grin, giving Billi a friendly slap on his back.