[nospaces]
[attr="class","hooksnat"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-user"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatimg"]

[attr="class","hooksnatname"]SERENA MALCOLM

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-star"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]TWENTY-THREE - SHE/HER/HERS - BISEXUAL - ROCKET - TRAINER + INFLUENCER

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]FRIENDS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]IMAGINE IF I NEVER MESSED UP. IMAGINE IF WE NEVER BROKE UP

[attr="class","hooksnatblurb"]

Serena is a social butterfly, the life of the party, a smooth talker. She knows when to turn the charm on and how to reel you in, with an added bonus of keeping you hooked with the promise of a good time. The problem arises when she turns the charm off, who is she then? When she's comfortable Serena is witty and and honest, if not blunt to a fault. She almost comes off as lazy but it's only because it seems she's 'lacking' energy. With her friends she has no need to charm or woo any of them.[break][break]

After all in order to get in her inner circle in the first place, they had to know what they were signing up for. Still, when it comes down to it, those than can call Serena their friend have a strong and loyal companion indeed. Serena might let things slide when it comes to her, but if someone is threatening her friends to treating them badly she'll jump to their defense without hesitation.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-bolt"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]TWENTY-THREE - SHE/HER/HERS - BISEXUAL - ROCKET - TRAINER + INFLUENCER

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]ENEMIES
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]IMAGINE IF I HAD THE POWER TO CONTROL THE VOICES IN MY HEAD

With popularity comes hate, it's just the nature of the game. People battle with their own insecurities and project them onto her and when she doesn't bend to the will of trolls they get offended and start bashing. It's Serena's job to be online and entertain so she's handled quite a few internet tit for tat's expertly and she believes she can exist without taking what someone says behind a computer screen to heart all the time.[break][break]

That being said Serena is pretty sassy so her mouth has been known to get her into trouble from time to time, but not anything she couldn't handle. Out of the limelight she's sure there are plenty that have been involved with her due to her being affiliated with Rocket, that just aren't her biggest fans. She's gotten into a few physical altercations here and there but again, nothing too serious. She might come out with cuts and bruises but she'll always guarantee the other person walking away was dealt the same.

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-heart"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]LOVERS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]AND I COULD TELL THEM ALL TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Been there, done that, been burnt one too many times. When she was younger Serena was in an abusive relationship, one that took her quite a bit of effort and time to get out of. Being in something like that takes it's toll on your mental, emotional, and physical health. It took her a little bit before she felt like 'herself' again. And now that she's here she doesn't want to lose sight of herself again. So she's a bit hesitant when it comes to relationships or commitment in general. The long list of one night stands is enough to prove that. Still she'd be lying if she said she didn't have nights spent lying awake thinking about 'what if's' and things.[break][break]

Serena desires someone that can love her without manipulation. Someone that can take her as she is. A strong-willed, witty, incredibly smart, at times dramatic, a touch sensitive, but always has the best intentions, girl. And while she's not too picky on what she wants one thing she won't compromise on is sacrificing her health and joy for someone else ever again. As for what someone gets when they're in a relationship with her, they get someone loyal. While she might naturally be a flirt she would never cheat and only had eyes for her partner. When she's extremely comfortable she's a goofball, she loves cracking jokes and puns. At times she'll toss in a cheese joke or two but in reality her partner gains a best friend and a lover in one.

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-cloud"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]OTHERS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]IMAGINE IF I NEVER TOLD A LIE. IMAGINE IF I KNEW HOW TO ALWAYS GET IT RIGHT

Like mentioned before Serena is a social butterfly, she doesn't shy away from interacting with people. So there is plenty of room for mentors, rivals, childhood friends, business partners/associates, you name it. We can work something unique out. Just to clarify in case anyone was wondering, Serena is the younger sister of in case anyone wanted to work with that angle for a plot as well!

[/PTabbedContent={border-width:0;padding:0px!important;tabs:side; tabwidth:55px; tabvalign:top;background-color:transparent;margin-left:-70px;}]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.hooksnat]width:500px;background-color:#000000;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #000000;color:#000000;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattab]padding-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg]height:400px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg img]height:400px;width:430px;filter:grayscale(30%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(30%);-moz-filter:grayscale(30%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatname]background-color:#2a2525;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;padding:30px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatsub]background-color:#eeeeee;font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px;width:410px;text-align:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattitle]color:#e7a2cd;font:bold 30px Roboto Condensed;line-height:30px;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatlyrics]font:10px Roboto Condensed;color:#bbf6df;line-height:10px;margin-top:-15px;padding:0px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb]height:275px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;color:#999999;font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;margin:10px 10px 10px 20px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb b]color:#bbf6df;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs]background:transparent;margin-bottom:20px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_selected_hover]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_hover]background:transparent;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;line-height:20px;font-size:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_Tabs_holder]width:58px!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
404 ERROR: NOT FOUND
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 0:45:40 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

I Love what you've put together,
but I dunno about this one mang.

x

I'm not really seeing many angles on how to lump these two in together. I don't see Sénon hanging with adrian's sister considering he's in a relationship, he & adrian don't seem to hang much and their jobs don't really sync up.

It might be on you to link together something I haven't thought of, so we can plot together.

Don't you wanna plot with me Arti?
Don't you want it?!

DON'T YOU WANT IT?!

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 1:10:38 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
We could all just be helping her to move in her stuff. That gives us time to have their interactions be awkward, less-than-scripted. I imagine Serena showing up isn't unannounced, but it's largely unplanned on Adrian's side.

"Knowing her she'll expect me to carry all her stuff..." Boom. A reason to call Senon over, to help with unpacking. Promise of pizza or something helps seal the deal. It can become what we make of it by the end; no limits.

It also helps set a timeline for when she arrived, and Senon and Adrian can both offer tidbits of information about Hoenn. An informative, fun first meeting...?

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 1:19:23 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
I laugh in the face of danger~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]So it's up to me to make something work him? Well I did always like a challenge. There's a couple of angles we can work with I believe. Sera isn't a new rocket and Senon is only like what, 4 years older than her? Depending on what age he was exactly when he joined Rocket they could've brushed across one another when there.

Otherwise we can go with an easier option. Sera is a influencer, and up and coming one, steadily gaining more and more popularity as we speak. Senon is a chef so maybe they met for business, or she just happened to have his food when visiting an area? I do have a headcanon of him teaching her kickboxing though LOL. Serena already knows how to fight but having more stuff under her belt is always a plus.

I do like the idea you came up with of him finding out she's in rocket. The worst thing in her mind right now is her family and the public finding out she's with rocket. It would undeniably have a negative affect on her reputation and she doesn't want that. But because of a shitty ex she's stuck with Rocket paying off debts. So if he could help her get out, lit. Probs would be a challenge though. Serena is good at what she does for Rocket which is also why they keep her.

EDIT: Didn't see Fonz post till after I posted. We can do something casual like that as well. I don't mind doing introduction threads as long as it doesn't turn into 'So, how's the weather?' vibe. Those are so dry it makes me dehydrated ;A;. But this sounds cool, she's moving in with Adrian or into her own place?

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ef6498;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 1:56:52 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Fonz idea for a thread is a good jump off point.
Lets do that.

Sénon hasn't been a "real" Rocket for at least a decade.

When he was one of them, they weren't nearly the entity they are now. His official breaking of ties with them was about 2-3 years back but he was far removed from their actions and history long long before that.

None of the new school rockets even know he was one of them and nearly all the old school are dead. Sénon is from the 'old-old' school rocket before they were big bad Team Rocket.

I like the idea of him teaching her kickboxing, but it would have to be present day teaching because they would have only just met. In the timeline Senon met adrian when he first became active in hoenn, which was at the end of Summer 2020.

Thoughts?

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 9:43:41 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
I laugh in the face of danger~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]That works for me. We can start with them meeting when she's moving in and progress from there and possibly make their way to that kickboxing head canon in the future. :D

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ef6498;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 8:28:47 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
+

hi, i'm just injecting here, i want 2 plot but am not sure what exactly to throw plot-wise.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 8:59:41 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
I always had a thing for a man in uniform~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Howdy, sorry again for not seeing/hearing right away LOL. Let's see here, you mentioned Hendrix hasn't really interacted with her brother so we can just establish something unique to them. Hmm, maybe they could've run into one another when Sera was doing some volunteer work? We can base what she was doing exactly around what Hendy(hope you don't mind if I call him that) is doing. I read his app and he works as a detective or something? Maybe he met her while she was spreading awareness on her stream and volunteering.

I can imagine her being in some soup kitchen or something vlogging to her viewers and sharing info about the fundraiser going on for them. Or something like that. I do think interacting with Hendy would be fun and interesting. Sera's kind of living a double life and the life she hides isn't one she's proud of. And since Hendy is a detective she'd definitely be more careful around him LOL. So I'm interested to see what we can cook up here. IDK I'm just spitballing here, if you have another idea we could try that too! :D

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 17:52:56 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

flynn x [break][break]

theyre both rockets so they can get into rocket-themed shenangians?! they can get paired up on a mission together and see how it goes. 

[break][break] i see them both getting into a love/hate, perhaps even brother/sister relationship. since serena is super charistmatic and is an influencer, and flynn is super ... grumpy and definitely does Not keep up with those things. how long has serena been in rocket? flynn has been in rocket for about 5 years, since kanto, and joined them with hoenn! 

[break][break] feel free to shoot me a dm on discord too! milkbread#2208

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 10:47:33 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Y'know, frowning's been proven to give wrinkles~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Hi there! Just got done reading about Flynn and phew has that man been through hell. (It was still a fabulous read though!) I'm all for a partnered mission! Sounds like a lot of fun. And yeah Serena is pretty friendly, even when working someplace she'd rather not. (He'd have to get used to her shenanigans though. She has a imagine to protect so if it's something big she usually wears disguises and stuff, just to make sure things to get traced back to her 'normal' life. )

If Flynn truly is a big grump I can definitely see Sera teasing him a bit. Especially if they end up getting paired together often, she'd definitely make moves to try and get him to loosen up. Rocket Sera is a bit different than normal Sera. She's more likely to pop a fuse, more reckless. So if they do end up developing a close 'sibling' like relationship I can see that being a point of contention, LOL! Still, I think we could cook up something pretty fun!

As for when she joined Rocket, she probably joined 2 years ago. She was in a toxic relationship from age 17 to 21. But during the relationship her boyfriend got her involved in some shady business and she was forced to join rocket. She joined at 21, and had to pay off the debt her boyfriend owed and flaked on. (That's pretty much when she dumped him.) She's been loyal to Rocket ever since. She does good work for them too.

She's a genius when it comes to technology which Rocket takes full advantage of. She doesn't really agree with some of the things Rocket stands for (some she does), but she understands she's paying off a debt. And until her time is up she'll honor that promise dutifully. Other than that she handles herself pretty well. She gets business done with due discretion and she's pretty helpful in a fight. Sera just recently moved to Hoenn though! She lives with her brother (who's apart of the League)

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,764 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 21:08:20 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

Works out that you reposted because I read your last plot right before I went to bed and promptly forgot to reply, I am so sorry.

ANYWAY, I do love to see a loyal Rocket >) If she's good with technology, you and mad's might want to plot as well! Lulu's a hacker and great with technology! As for Serena and Gavin specifically — I'm all for Gavin being the one who approved her re-entry into Rocket, if we want to go into this with a preestablished relationship! He's been underboss for over half a year now. He trusts Flynn's judgement well enough.

If you're comfortable plotting on Discord, I think a group chat w/ me, you and Fonz could be great for us to hash out the fine details of how everything goes down w/ Serena, Adrian, and Rocket!
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,278 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 22:00:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Hello, Beautiful.

Lulu is a literal savant--somewhat on the spectrum, fitting most of the bill for extremely high-functioning autism. She's one of the best hackers in the world, and is hyper-focused on technology. She's very witty and dry, and usually pretty tired, so I could see their attitudes sort of mirroring one another. She's also currently Head Scientist, and is working on assembling a dedicated team to work with her on her focuses surrounding 's power plant plot, which can be read about here and here.

Although she's fully open-minded when it comes to all other scientific endeavors, she's a control freak when it comes to programming, and it would likely be the one thing she would refuse to collaborate on, but she'd definitely be interested in taking a peek at any of Serena's projects because she's nosy as hell. They could definitely exchange knowledge.

I'm not sure what all of Serena's hacking skills encompass, but I'm curious!

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 4:32:04 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Serena &
Cheetah girl's said it best, girl power~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Hi there! Can I just say, I read up on Lulu and I love her. Compared to Lulu, Serena is quite the baby. That being said I do think she has natual talent and she learns quickly. She's pretty good at tracking and is an intermediate in terms of programming. She went to school and studied some stuff. But I would love it if Lulu was sort of a mentor to her? I think that could be cool! With guidance I believe Serena could really strengthen the natural skills she has, that is if you were down to do something of the sort. (I'm currently reading up on the Oscar plot you linked as well)

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 9:00:58 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Maven+Pro:900|Open+Sans:400,700|Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.oblivReply] --oblivAccent: #ECD643; --oblivBorder: #DEA02C;[/newclass]

[attr="class","oblivReply"]
[attr="class","oblivSidebar"]

[attr="class","oblivBody"]

rocket daddy saves little girl

i imagine the terms of her membership in the previous rocket would be an opportunity for her to meet valerio and make everything seems more bearable that it is supposed to be. since my boy's supposed to be really good with making friends with grunts, he imagines being like a real big bro who spends his time training with them and being all goofy and such. valerio can also be a social butterfly! which is why he finds serena's presence to be a match to his own perky and playful personality. i hope we can throw them together soon~~~

[attr="class","oblivCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.oblivReply] width:500px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#fafafa; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar] width:200px; min-height:200px; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; border-radius:100%; border:10px solid var(--oblivBorder); background-color:#fafafa; padding:7px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody] width:280px; display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:flex-end; padding:10px; background-color:#444; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h1] width:300px; font:800 32px/32px Maven Pro; color:#2a2a2a; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h2] position:absolute; margin-top:22px; margin-left:-5px; padding:2px 5px; font:900 12px Open Sans; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); color:#2a2a2a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody div] width:200px; font:400 12px open sans; padding:25px; margin:21px 0px 15px 0px; align-self:center; color:#aaa; text-align:justify; background-color:#545454; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody b] font:700 12px open sans; color:var(--oblivAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 11:47:48 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar

|

hello, yes, resident scientist from rocket here! though there may be little reason for them to form a bond, if she is ever in need of anything science-y, especially if it's pokemon/bio related, alek might just be her contact. though of course alek's fairly new, joining the new rocket. he is currently residing inside the sub so there's plenty ways for them to bump into each other inside the hq. oh, and if she's streaming, chances are that alek's watching her being the closet nerd that he is despite acting cool and tough. also, definitely his type, but he's not saying >>