part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
extra crispy wings [m]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 1:56:36 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
He’s not got his arm slung around Alexei’s shoulder because he’s the tiniest, little bit drunk. Nope. Absolutely not. It’s just so the gym leader can appreciate his singing voice, obviously; Angelo crooning unevenly and fumbling over the lyrics of some old Alto Marian, marine song, as they walk down the woodland pathway back towards the sanctuary. The courier occasionally bumps into his companion with a blissfully unaware grin, in too good a mood thanks to the pints of cheap beer and shots of equally budget quality vodka running warm in his veins, to notice. [break][break]

Drinks at Fortree after a day of helping out at Alexei’s flying sanctuary had turned out to be a very good idea. [break][break]

Hey. You know I saw you, by the way. Topping me up when I wasn’t looking with the expensive stuff. You're not very sneaky, buddy.” He hums, lips curling into a smirk and blue eyes narrowed in playful suspicion as he taps a fist lightly into Alexei's side. [break][break]

You know I'm going to have to return the favour for that stunt... Want some food when we get back? I don't know about you but I'm fucking hungry.” Is it a smart idea to take over someone’s kitchen while buzzed? Probably not. But to make up for his sparse pockets, he'd throw the best damn midnight toast he could at the gym leader. [break][break]

It’s then that Angelo suddenly pauses, hand gripping the fabric over Alexei’s shoulder regardless of whether he continued walking or not to make him halt, too; stopping in the middle of the path with a contemplative pinch to his brow. “Hm… You smell something burning?

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
extra crispy wings [m]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 17:15:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Okay, to be fair, Alexei couldn’t help but keep looking at Angelo’s form.

He didn’t know if the man was straight or not but hella shit he had a very fine physique. He couldn’t stop looking at the other man.

And so here he was, helping the other man walk straight. Maybe it was his fault he’d broken out some of the ‘good stuff’ for them to share, but eh, cheap liquor didn’t have the same feel as what he normally downed and dealt with (back when he had a job as a bartender, at least).

“If you can whip up something that’s not a dessert, then by all means, you’re free to use the kitchen at my place,” he easily replied, not realizing what territory he was headed into.

Just as his lagging brain caught up with what he’d just said—the scent of something… caught his attention.

“Wait—what the—” he trailed off, looking around before spotting a column of dark smoke not too far away.

“Ah, shit!” was all he had time to say before rummaging through his pockets with his other hand, before plucking out a Dive Ball. Never mind that he had to keep this one’s existence a secret but the need was dire.

Emerging from the burst of red light, a cute little face-hugger emerged, about to make a beeline for Angelo’s face when Alexei pointed with his free hand.

Rain Dance over there, Zelle! Now! he said as he pointed in the direction of the dark smoke column, hoping that the urgency in his voice would catch Angelo’s attention.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
extra crispy wings [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 22:46:53 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Smelling smoke’s usually not a good sign, huh?” Angelo adds, unhelpfully. [break][break]

The hand that had grabbed onto Alexei’s shirt to get his attention falls, absentmindedly twiddling with the bracelets on his wrist as his gaze takes to the sky – searching for smoke as opposed to the familiar, mysterious pull of the moon. It’s difficult to see the signs of the fire in the dark or maybe it’s just that his vision is the slightest disorientated? Details, details… [break][break]

While Alexei panics, Angelo looks around for the source of the burning scent, at least until the other man withdraws a pokeball and the burst of light that flashes in the corner of his vision draws his attention. Similar, ocean blue eyes meet with his. “Oh... And who are you, stellina?” His hands partially raise, prepared to take the little unknown creature into his arms as it readies itself to leap at his face but apparently there was more important issues to attend to. [break][break]

Ah, right. Smoke usually meant fire. [break][break]

C’mon, Lex!” Angelo takes off running down the dark path, his fingertips fumbling for a pokeball stored in his jacket pocket. When he finds purchase, Rigel his Flygon appears; taking to the skies towards where a rapidly visible plume of smoke ascended towards the stars. They probably wouldn’t need a guide, not when the forest was slowly beginning to turn a flickering shade of orange. [break][break]

Around the corner a small shrine, previously snugly tucked amongst the trees has become engulfed in flames. It’s crackling heat is enough to knock the tipsiness right out of Angelo’s system; danger alerting his senses. Adrenaline beginning to pump through his body. [break][break]

Blue eyes dart towards the pale haired gym leader, brow furrowed as the sound of the wooden structure groans under the strain. “Okay.. Shit. What're the chances of someone being trapped inside?” He asks, before shaking his head and reaching for a second pokeball - water pokemon inside. “No, fuck. We need to check or I won't be able to sleep tonight. You staying out here or coming with me? Unless you've got an idea?

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
extra crispy wings [m]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 9:43:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The Phione was much tempted to give the other man his human companion was with the traditional face-squishing greeting however…

The sight of smoke made her freak the fuck out and lose her shit. If there was something she didn’t like, it was fire. Eyes widening in alarm, she then shot away and summoned a… whoops.

The improperly-aimed Rain Dance blossomed into existence not too far from where the two rounded the corner so by the time they got there, at least Alexei was fucking soaked from head to toe.

“Zelle!” he said out of exasperation while the Phione continued to float around, bringing the uncontrollable torrential downpour with her. “Get closer to the shrine but don’t get hurt!” he added and watched as this time, at least for once, the Phione paid attention and floated closer to the source of the flames.

“I only have her with me for a Water-type!” he exclaimed as he turned to Angelo. “If I bring out any more of my companions I might end up blowing the fire around the nearby forest… and that’s not what we want to happen, right?” he added a few moments later.

Eventually, he had to take a deep breath and sigh.

“We got no choice in the matter. Come on, we have to help!” he said, drawing up the hood of his jacket over his face and heading straight for the shrine.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
extra crispy wings [m]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 4:51:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: