part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
BOOTY CALL [m]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 3:13:52 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"]

Generally speaking, Flynn was not a person who socialized. Much of his day consisted shuffling between his various part-time gigs, missions that Team Rocket sent him on, or his shifts at the Lilycove Precinct. Generally, this meant that his time very rarely deferred from the time he spent at Slateport or Lilycove. That was why it was pretty convenient that he was set up to meet at Slateport, and not some other city that he couldn't be bothered to drag his ass to.

[break][break] That still didn't mean he had to like the situation.

[break][break] Fortunately, something had cropped up at work that he'd had to deal with, so he hadn't been able to meet at their appointed meeting. He'd sent her a swift, yet non-descript text that she was supposed to meet him in the plaza, assuming that she would realize what it meant.

[break][break] After all, this was the town she lived in.

[break][break] Arms folded, the man in his late twenties stood in the middle of a bustling shopping plaza. He stood beside a large pillar, his arms crossed over his chest, his scowling face an excellent deterrent for anyone who thought to come his way -- especially anyone with flashy ads for masseuse parlors or perfume samples.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ new year new me

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.flynn]font:11px roboto;--accent:#389644;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.flynn i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.flynn a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.flynn .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.flynn .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.flynn .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.flynn .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.flynn .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.flynn]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.flynn .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.flynn .ooc]border-top:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify; margin-top:10px; [/newclass]