Remedy (M)(C)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Remedy (M)(C)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 3:09:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

A beautiful morning, the sun slowly rises in the sky. A gentle light covered the dense forest, giving a subtle glow to the surrounding trees. Due to the gentle snow that happened over night, the trees had been frost dipped. Chloe wasn't a massive fan of the snow or the freezing weather, but it sure made the scenery something magical. 

[break][break]

She glanced towards the sky, a beautiful hazy purple with light fluffy snow clouds. Blinking as she felt some snow fall into her eye She lightly chuckled. The morning forest had mainly been quiet, besides the sound of wild pokemon and the crunching sound Chloe made as she treaded on the snow. Nestled with in the woods was a small memorial, for all the fallen heroes in the Hoenn region. It was pretty small compared to the other ones Chloe had been to but she figured that this memorial was for people who grew up in Petalburg. She had been sent by the league to ensure everything had been going smoothly. 
[break][break]
Letting out a small sigh, Chloe wiped away some snow and cleaned around an old gravestone. From the looks of it, the grave wasn't well cared for. After she finished tidying it up best she could. She smiled, "Much better! Right Haru?" She directed the question towards the Floette who had been lingering around Chloe. She twirled out in response and nodded happily. Her smile slowly faded into a frown, upon closer examination a lot of the graves had been in the same state as this one. Chloe wondered if winter had been keeping away visitors, but she doubted that was the sole reason.
[break][break]
After all, Hoenn still had a lot of problems going on through the region. She could understand why people didn't visit graveyards very often.. they were pretty somber after all. Placing her finger on her chin Chloe glanced back at Haru once again. "I think it'd be nice if we made the place look nice don't ya think?" Once again the floette nodded eagerly. Chloe's smiled once more, a lot brighter. "Alright! Time to get to it." She said as she moved on to the next tombstone. Wiping away the snow that had covered it

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Remedy (M)(C)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 9:11:12 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"oi!" he shouted at the brunette, "the hell do you think you're doin'?" his hands were pocketed deep within his winter coat. he'd only just arrived in order to pay his respect for an old friend. "you hang around graveyards for fun or somethin'?" he'd ask the brunette.

"this isn't some place to play on, beat it." since when did people find it entertaining to visit a graveyard? and of all days he had to be visiting. dealing with people was starting to become such a hassle.

@chloe

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Remedy (M)(C)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 23:32:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Brown eyes would meet Mateo's gaze. Chloe was a little confused as to why he thought that she was messing about. Her head tilted to the right, "Does it look like I'm playing?" She said with concern, that's not what she intended. All she wanted to do was help make the graves look better they looked like they were in bad shape. She placed her hand against the side of her neck "Well, I was trying to clean it up a little.." Did this guy seriously think that a person would be playing here? He sure was quick to jump the gun. Her gaze lingered towards the grave she had wiped clear of snow earlier, her goal was to make all the tombstone's look like that one. What was the problem of trying to accomplish that.

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Remedy (M)(C)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 23:20:26 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]he did jump the gun. mateo, taken aback, would quickly stumble over himself with an attempt to apologize. "sorry, about that. i just didn't expect someone, other than the caretaker of this place, to do that." mateo would point toward the grave she had been attempting to clean. "that grave was someone i was close to, so i'm a bit bitey."

walking toward the pair. he'd place a small flower upon the grave, "but why are you here doin' this? nothin' better to do?"

@chloe

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Remedy (M)(C)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2021 23:46:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Oh it's okay! dont worry" Chloe said accepting the apology rather quickly and easily. She didn't see any reason to stay angry it was just a misunderstanding after all. Offering him a warm smile she glanced back at the grave he had placed a flower onto.
She felt bad for Mateo, but Chloe couldn't really relate to him as she did not lose anyone close to her before. "Ooh.. I'm sorry for your loss.." She said awkwardly falling silent, unsure what to say. Though she did find it kind of him to visit often it made her believe that his friend would also be happy to see him.
[break][break]
"Yeah the league asked me to help take care of this place! The caretaker hasn't been feeling very well lately. " That being said the league also warned Chloe to keep away any pokemon that would disturb the graves but luckily nothing really had caused a disturbance - it was really a quiet morning and Chloe enjoyed how peaceful it was. Realizing that she never introduced herself, she was a little embarrassed. "I'm Chloe Porter, it's nice meeting you Mister Mateo!" The greeting was polite and respectful, she knew who he was. The man had quite a reputation afterall.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Remedy (M)(C)
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 19:45:11 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]there was no question as to how she knew his name. the moment she said she worked for the league, which was probably a volunteer gig, he just assumed she was informed by the caretaker he'd be here. "nice to meet you too," he responded. a single hand arose as a slight wave was given.

"well, if you don't mind, let me help you!" he couldn't let a lady do all of this by herself. "i have enough free time to offer anyway." he began to shuffle over and offer his assistance in cleaning. "so is this some form of community service? i mean not everyone would offer to take care of a graveyard as a time killer."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Remedy (M)(C)
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 18:23:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Pleased at the offer she nodded "Thanks for the help" giving him a small grin as she went back to cleaning. only looking back at the taller man to answer his question "I guess no one was really interested in doing it, so they told me to!" Realizing that the way she said that may come off as her being roped into it and not wanting to do it she corrected herself. "Don't mind though, if it makes people happy I'm all for it" rosy lips curling into a happy smile just as another grave finished being cleaned off Chloe's focus went back towards Mateo. Figuring it'd be nice to start a small conversation to know the man slightly better. "Soo.. " mind blanking unsure what to say she manifested a small blush, and awkwardly laughed. "Um.. so are you from hoenn?" Was the only thing that Chloe was able to think off on the spot.
+

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Remedy (M)(C)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 9:14:10 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"my mother is, i was raised in johto."

this place was his home now. so to say that he is from hoenn wouldn't be a total lie. he's lived here far longer than needed in order to be considered a resident of hoenn. "but johto will always be my respective home." that's where his clan resided. "but i have family here as well, though they're a little distant." that could be considered an understatement if he was being honest.

"what about you?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Remedy (M)(C)
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 2:19:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Johto huh? That’s a pretty region!” Chloe’s eyes brightened with the statement, she wanted to visit the region but knowing how unstable Hoenn was at the moment, she wanted to do her best to try and resolve problems before leaving on a vacation. “I’m from Unova, Castelia city.” Having lived in such a large city for a majority of her life Chloe really loved to explore Hoenn, the region was teeming with so much wild life. “That makes sense, i was always told that home is where family is.” Chloe remembered the worried faces of her parents when she explained that she wanted to live in Hoenn, it took a lot of convincing and pleading for them to agree.
[break][break]
Do you miss home?” Her tone was a little sad, remembering her family seemed to bring down her spirits more then she expected.
+