[attr="class","spreaddis2"]
[attr="class","spreaddis3"]
[attr="class","spreaddisjournal"]

MEMO 0101

VANTAGE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

[attr="class","spreaddisjournal1"]

TO ALL VANTAGE EMPLOYEES:[break][break]

Greetings![break][break]

In light of recent developments in our office, I am posting an urgent meeting with all of the employees of Vantage, Inc. next week after working hours. It will be held at the penthouse of the Main HQ Building. Food and drinks will be served.[break][break]

Our agenda will include press handling, media training, and a lot of stuff with regards on how we will move forward for this year.[break][break]

Everyone is EXPECTED to attend unless you have personal commitments of utmost importance. Failure to do so will be the one paying for all the food that is served that night. (I'm kidding.)[break][break][break][break]

In servitude of the people,[break][break][break][break]

.[break][break][break][break]

Sent on 2:44 P.M. Monday, February 1 to , , , et. al.

[attr="class","spreaddisjournal2"]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Mono:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.spreaddis]border:solid 1px #c291b3;background-color:#e9e9e9;padding:4px;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddis1]background-color:#c291b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddis2]padding:15px;background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(250,250,250,.15), rgba(250,250,250,1));[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddis3]padding:35px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal]color:#f9f9f9;background-color:#c291b3;padding:35px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal div]float:right;opacity:.55;font:9px Roboto Mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal1]padding:34px;border-left:solid 1px #e0e0e0;border-right:solid 1px #e0e0e0;background-color:#eeeeee;font:10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify;color:#555555;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal2]height:5px;background-color:#c291b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal1 b]font:9px Roboto Mono;color:#c291b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal1 i]font:9px Roboto Mono;font-style:italic;[/newclass]