just connecting (c)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just connecting (c)
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2018 5:40:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

being a gym leader wasn't easy work. mostly because she wanted to get in to see as much as she could as quickly as she could. which mostly meant spending a hell of a lot of poké on transportation over and through cities. luckily, there was a service for that. bird tamers liked to stretch their bird's wings.

"hey, no, seriously, call me!" the tamer called after francie but she pretended she couldn't hear him. when really, her cheeks were bright red and she was ignoring the fact that she'd just hugged up on a guy for dear life and accidentally clutch something. she hadn't realized her hands were so south. she definitely wasn't cut out for flying.

once successfully away from the tamer and into the city, francie quickly made her way to the gym. she'd called ahead of time and scheduled a meetup. she was the new gym leader of petalburg and she wanted to stretch out a friendly hand to the fellow gym leaders in the area. she also understood them wanting to meet on their own turf.

bonus this time around: sootopolis was gorgeous and she would get in some hella good shopping after this meeting.

making her way into the gym, she crept around the entrance for a second before looking to her phone and texting nikolai that she was there, but for him not to rush because she'd keep herself busy if he was engaged in any gym duties. and while she waited, she pretty much just walked around in circles, scoped out what she could of the gym, and thought about nothingness and shopping.

close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
just connecting (c)
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2019 15:08:19 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

hand in hand is the only way forward; for him, for hoenn.

he's expecting a guest but he won't be there to greet her, at least not at the agreed upon time. league affairs hold most of his attention and as one of the region's strongest gym leaders, he holds more responsibilities than the rest. when he succeeds, it'll be because they expect him to. but when he fails, it might just be the end of him.

the thought subsides when he feels his phone buzz in his pocket. he's late; he's super late, but he has a good excuse this time. regardless, he won't keep her waiting long as not a minute after that he's riding on the back of an aerodactyl, bracing the cold winds as he soars towards his home.

the door slides open and he greets her with a charming smile. "francie, if i'm not mistaken." he extends out a hand. "so sorry for being late. i was stuck in shoal cave for a while." he quickly glances at the clock on the side of the gym; twenty-minutes late.

"have you had a good look around the gym?"