3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Birbs and Bread (m,c)
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 17:51:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva got the call and she was on it like wool and a Wooloo. The doctor grabbed her basic med pack, clung on to Blade, and the two disappeared in a flash from their home and reappeared in Slateport near the pokecenter she had previously visited by the Slateport Beach. Apparently, there was a wounded flying-type someone was trying to move off a powerline. “Alright, let’s find ‘em!” she glanced at her phone’s map to and pinpoint where exactly was with this bird.

It took a minute, but the duo found him hanging off the side of a building, trying to coax it out of the nest with a piece of bread, “Ohhh boy,” she sighed, mostly about the bread, not the fact that Billi was practically falling off of a building, “To the roof!” she cheered, hooking arms with the Gallade.

The Teleport popped them onto the roof behind Billi, “Billi, what’re you doing?!” she rushed forward and dropped the med pack gently on the ground, “You shouldn’t feed them bread, it’s bad for them,” the doctor scolded gently, not saying a word about hanging off the building. In fact, she had a better idea.

“You’re a strong guy, hold me over the edge and I’ll grab ‘im” for emphasis, she gave his broad shoulder a gentle smack. Eva encouraged risky behavior, always knowing Blade wouldn’t let a hair on her head get injured. The Gallade normally agreed with her crazy propositions, and he didn’t attempt to object hanging her of a building to save an injured pokemon.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Birbs and Bread (m,c)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2021 4:54:13 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

Billi didn’t mean to feed the bird something that was bad for it! Honestly he figured it was the best way to lure the injured bird pokemon. Then again he wasn’t known for his knowledge of over one thousand pokemon’s eating habits. Rather he just spread love like butter on toast and sometimes on both sides of the toast. “Oh I was just trying to bring it closer,” he commented to the women.[break][break]
Of course he worried about lifting the girl over the edge considering one of his hands weren’t overly reliable, but if she desired that, and she was the professional then he’d follow her. “Okay, well! Hold on okay!” Billi commented and moved to lift her up, holding her by her legs just to make sure he had a firm grip on the dangly legs. “just be careful, one of my arms aren’t the best,”

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Birbs and Bread (m,c)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2021 19:13:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“It’s alright, Billi! A lot of people don’t know,” she sighed, recognizing she may have been a bit harsh when she first came upon Billi coaxing the bird closer with bread. His intentions were pure, after all.

Eva tucked her shirt into her shorts to avoid giving everyone a free show before heading off to the edge of the building. Eva peered over at the nest with the young bird. The nest looked quite empty except for the pokemon in question. The pokemon itself looked pretty weak as well, perhaps that’s why it wasn’t responding to Billi’s attempt to coax it closer with food. Eva frowned, she was suspicious the parents had maybe abandoned the nest or were captured and the young pokemon was left on its own.

Scooting over the edge the dangled an uncomfortable distance towards the nest. If Billi wasn’t there acting as an anchor, she certainly would fall right over, “Don’t worry about it! Blade will help if ya need it,” she huffed while stretching her arms out towards the nest, “Have you seen any other pokemon come back here?” she didn’t know how long Billi had been sitting with the nest but she suspected the answer was ‘no’ and that was part of the reason they were called out.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Birbs and Bread (m,c)
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 23:40:57 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

It was comforting knowing he was helping out in some way. After all it wasn’t like he was trying to push a pokemon off the cliff, but there was that thought of...splat...but he couldn’t keep those thoughts wandering inside of his brain. No. Billi had to have the confidence in his strength because otherwise this poor girl is going down, and he’d have to hope he could save her before that would happen.[break][break]

To be real, Billi could have gotten closer to the flying pokemon on his own using his pokemon but he feared it’d start a battle with an already agitated pokemon. “Oh there was a big one a while back,” he commented as the loud screech of a mother bird echoed with increasing volume.

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Birbs and Bread (m,c)
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 21:46:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva grunted, wiggling her way just a bit further off the ledge of the building. She was so close to reaching the pokemon. The loud screeching of the mother bird made her glance up towards the angry pokemon. Well, guess her assumption was wrong. With apparent pokemon around, she wondered why the baby was in such bad shape. A whole new list of differentials flashed into her mind, none of them too great.

“I almost got it,” she strained as her fingers crawled across the nest to tickle the pokemon’s feathers. The baby jumped in surprise. Just enough for Eva to grab a leg and pull the pokemon a bit closer. Her other hand quickly wrapped around the body to keep the wings securely locked against it’s body, “I got it! Pull me up, pull me up!” she exclaimed with enthusiasm, “Ow! Quit that, you little rascal,” she growled as the pokemon picked at her fingers with its sharp beak.