Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 0:53:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

There was a strange kind of adrenaline rushing through her still. A rare spirit made her squeeze the hand that was held in her own. Before she could settle into this new level of defense, it was broken when the princess pulled her in for a kiss.

At first, her eyes went wide with shock. This was only for a moment, however, as the things that had already been happening in her body were redirected at the closest target who might share in the thrill of her racing heart. Unlike herself, she pulled the woman close by the small of the back, another hand going up to run fingers through the hair at the nape of her neck as she pulled her closer.

She was lost for a moment. The sounds faded, even those of Hoenn’s most iconic 🔥🔥🔥 MUSICAL PERFORMERS. All was silence in her chaotic mind. She drifted away, escaping on the flesh of another, pretending.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,667 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 1:00:54 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo’s attempt to smooth things over...didn’t go too well.

But if anything, Mr. Ki sounded more amused by Andy’s words than offended. Then again, Mr. Ki did seem like the kind of guy to respond to just about anything playfully. He even seemed to be in a good enough mood to ruffle Hideo’s hair (thankfully avoiding the Ribombee sitting on there as well - though the little guy was quick to pat Hideo’s hair back down afterward).

Hideo couldn’t resist snorting a bit at the “chastity police” part, though.

Alas, Ki had elsewhere to go - another man to date. Hideo waved to him - matched by his Ribombee waving one of its tiny limbs. “Have a nice time, Mr. Ki! I’m sure we’ll meet up again someday!” After all, this was the third time they’d met by pure coincidence. Wouldn’t surprise him if there was a fourth time coming up soon. Or fifth. Or more.

Hideo and Andy were now left on their own (not counting the six Pokemon between them), the two just part of the crowd listening to ’s performance. “Dunno if this is the kind of music you really listen to!” Hideo shouted - needing to get his voice above a particularly loud part, “If you want, we can go play some festival games! I think there’s some stuff we can do around here; I hear there’s even something where you can try shooting some targets with a gun!

That one, in particular, he was interested in.

Post 5

Hideo (and his Ribombee) wave goodbye to
Hideo suggests something he and can do
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 1:10:41 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac sat down at the bench next to Michi. He was eating a tray of purple tinged takoyaki. "Ooo, how are the soy ones?" Zac asked her, popping another chewy dumpling into his mouth. "They just don't do it for me, but they're much better for the environment."
    He offered the off-color tray to Michi. "These ones are Mareyaki. Ethically sources Mareanie from Pacifidlog Town. The town was  badly overrun until someone had the bright idea to eat them!"
    He chuckled and moved the tray a bit closer to Michi. "Nice and chewy, with none of the emotional baggage." He ate another one, just to prove his point. "Just, uh, make sure to get a lot of the sauce. That's the antidote."

Mmmm, ethically sourced 

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 1:33:57 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
''Sounds like a plan.'' Looking around, he only saw other people though. The festival was packed, especially near the stage. ''I tell you what, I'll have a look about and see if I can spot all the games. Sprout here can get me back to you in a flash if you don't mind having him along, eh?'' The little phantump did a spin as it hovered in the air, not realizing it would go unseen.
[break][break]
''Phan! Phantump.'' It hovered up by the little ribombee to wave at it, hoping to join its company. ''Don't let anyone steal my shiny little Sprout, Hideo. I hear some people are freaks about shiny pokemon.'' The stump quickly hovered behind the younger boy as if to hide. ''Tump! Phantump!''
[break][break]
''Heh. Meet back up with you soon.'' His eyes were cast up to his drifblim. ''Zepp, lets crack on with it. High as you please.'' The balloon pokemon lowered slightly as he had before to wrap his appendages around his trainer. ''Drifblim.'' Andy slowly lifted off from the ground and over the crowd, drawing the eyes of the audience again.
[break][break]
Epitaph disappeared into his shadow, and Monocle just disappeared as it desired, one of the abilities of duskulls. Up and up he floated, until he had a commanding view of the festival. The Galarian boy was no stranger to heights thanks to his yanmega, Ravana, being his first ever pokemon, but now that he was floating along so slowly, he started to really think about it.
[break][break]
''Maybe ditch some of the altitude Zeppelin? I think I see the game stand Hideo was talking about.'' He squinted, but noticed something else stirring from the sea of people and pokemon. There was a dragapult coming right at them. Blinking, Andy wondered what that was about? Was it Spectress with some urgent matter? He couldn't really tell dragapults apart yet.
[break][break]
Then a dreepy came rocketing at them.
[break][break]
''Arceus' asshole! Fucking evasive maneuvers!'' With a tailwind to guide him, the drifblim juked the first rocket and then the second. ''Driblim!'' Why was he being rocketed all the sudden. ''What the fuck is your problem!?'' he yelled at the dragapult. He hadn't expected any rogue pokemon to be in attendance.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 1:48:35 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

Seems like the game was done and Razz awaited for the vendor, , to bring his prize as he seemed the one of two to actually do this. He must have gotten really lucky. He bows his head in thanks as the pokeball with a magikarp was handed to him. Part of him wanted to let it out to take a look at how was was but the sudden beep from the walkie talkie on his shoulder. [break][break]

'Oi Kingsman you there?' [break][break]

the voice called out and the Razz put up a hand to excuse himself for a moment from @chloe and . He steps away as he takes the call and gets the details on what he was needed for. "Understood," were his final words before turning back to the ladies, "Sorry but duty calls," he apologizes before motioning for Whis and Salem to follow him. From there he maneuvers between the crowd as he heads toward a group of Torus that was meant to parade through the festival. [break][break]

Taking out a whistle from his seemingly bottomless bag of goodies he allows Whis to give it a large blow to gather the attention of the crowd. "I need you all to start moving over," Razz called in authoritative tone. His usual nervousness around people seemingly gone as while on missions like this. Once the crowed started moving the Ranger begin motioning for the pokemon of the festival to continue. [break][break]

[break]

Post#: 6/15 [break][break]
Notes: Help clear the Main Road for A Procession of Tauros [break]
Feel free to interact with :P

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

verbatim

0 height
0 height
awards
12 posts
gil hollis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gil
gil hollis
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 1:50:09 GMT
gil hollis Avatar
it seemed as though things were going to calm down now as he stared at the shrine. now that he was here he wasn't exactly sure what to do. he wasn't even sure why he was here. he didn't have any prayers or anyone to pray to. but right now he just wanted some sort of serenity he guessed. was that something you could pray for? something you could wish for? or maybe he could wish for... friendship? something other than work keeping him busy? a new hobby? were those things that people wished for at festivals? from the couples he had seen on the way up he figured that a lot of them were probably wishing for romance.

not sure of what to wish for he still put his hands together and closed his eyes. with a heavy sigh he simply wished for the first thing he could really think of. happiness.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 2:20:51 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac's pocket beeped. He pulled out his new, waterproof, 2007 flip phone and checked his text messages. "Oh is here! Wonderful! He's probably got my kimono!" Zac swiftly texted back, pressing the number keys to type in his reply. "See...you...at...hammer...game...mate...aaaaaaand SEND!"
    He got up to leave, pushing the remaining Mareyaki over to . "All yours Michi, apparently people are looking for me." 
    He went to pet Raki, Michi's Riolu. "Good boy," Zac said slipping him a Mareyaki. "See you two later then, yeah?"
    With sticky hands and a big smile, Zac headed over to the strength tester to meet Billi. 

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 2:23:14 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

[break][break]

Quite baffled by the irate child scolding him, Mephisto turned to look down at his master with a tilted head. The Dreepy he had fired, in the meantime, executed a u-turn to continue to try and complete their original objective.[break][break]

Remiel sighed. "What's this now..." He muttered under his breath, raising a pair of fingers to his mouth before releasing a sharp whistle. Just as the crowd turned to look at him, his Dragapult appeared out from a shadowy portal beneath him (PHANTOM FORCE) and carried him up into the air, leaving Thorgrim the Galarian Meowth behind and unattended.[break][break]

"W... Was that the Galarian Ambassador?" One of the civilians asked.[break][break]

| | |
[break][break]

When Remiel reappeared from a shadowy portal atop his Dragapult, it was only a few meters away from and the Drifblim he clung to. With a click of his tongue and a sharp wave of his hand, he bid the Dreepy to stop biting at the Drifblim's appendages. "Bloody hell, Blackadder-- what in the blazes are you doing up here?" He inquires with narrowed eyes as a floating lantern drifts along between them. Mephisto croaks. "You're frightening the locals."[break][break]

[break]

notes: Remiel calls for a ride from his Dragapult, convenes with in the sky, and commands his Dreepy to quit their biting. He asks the kid what the hell he's doing up here![break][break]

[break][break]

wearing: blue and white hanbok[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

+ open to new encounters!

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 3:07:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Along the way, just before Mateo has a chance to ask her for three more sandwiches, Stormy strongarms him into joining her as well.[break][break]

"You're coming too, Mateo. I wanna see you flex those dragon biceps. I bet you five bucks I can beat you in this hammer down thing."[break][break]

She locked eyes with him, two fingers pointing at her eyes and then pointing at his, sealing him into the double-dog-dare.[break][break]

Stormy more than likely meets up with the rest of the gang throwing insults and hammers and whatever the heck.[break][break]

"Angelo! You think you're hot shit, huh? Allow me to turn the temperature up!"[break][break]

She shuffles in to steal somebody's thunder to try her own hand at this little mini event.[break][break]

bsblM6Bv
[break][break]

[break]

notes: joining the strongarm challenge - post 5/15

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, ,

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 3:09:27 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
while button began to loot people's pockets for all they were worth, glitch started to look around a little bit at some of the stalls. some of them were selling food and some of them were selling little trinkets. he was mostly interested in the little trinkets truth be told. little different good luck charms were all over the place. he didn't exactly believe in luck, usually only in skill. but surely something as cute as a little darumaka charm would be fun to look at. even if it didn't give him any luck really. picking one up he smiled as the little bell inside the charm jingled a bit. bright red was one of his favorite colors after all. this would be perfect. he looked over a few of the other things as well, pretending to be indecisive, before slipping the charm into his pocket.

- outfit

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 3:50:21 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

3rd melody post + reference a darumaka

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Melody absolutely failed at capturing the magickarp with the little tool that was provided to her. Well that was rather annoying, she pouted at the fact she lost and then realized someone was watching that entire time. She looked over to @chloe and  they had watched her performance and they seemingly loved it. It quickly took her mind off of the game since she didn't want to think about the loss and then smiled at the pair "Ah! thank you! It's nice to meet you, chloe and razz." She said before the woman had suddenly asked for an autograph. WAIT, WHAT? SOMEONE WANTED HER AUTOGRAPH? "WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?" she said as she grabbed the woman's hands and sparkles filled her eyes. Melody was basically jumping up and down, the first fan she met! Melody looked around in her purse digging for a pen. "Of course of course! here I have a pen!" she told her as she eagerly signed a paper and handed it to the girl.  [break][break]

She also then asked if the pair could hang out to which melody eagerly accepted as well "Sure! If you want I think I saw some DARUMAKA merchandise if you're interested!" she offered as she saw an adorable darumaka charm she wanted to buy since the darumaka next to the stand caught her attention and was extremely cute.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano            

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 4:22:56 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

‘s comment made Lex frown. Normally, she’d be flattered. Damn right she was a catch. It was the fact she wasn’t single (anymore) and wasn’t there yet to prove her point that elicited the reaction. But that was ok, she took out her frustration by totally owning his little stall game. Her quick reflexes and dexterous movements earned her an impressively high score. After watching several others fail, she caught on to the way Noelani played this little game. Clever man. But you couldn’t hustle a hustler.

Lex smiled sweetly when he brought her the prize: A Shiny Magikarp. The two thieves were now tied, 1-1. She could foresee a tie breaker in their future, “Thaaaank, you,” she cheerfully teased while accepting her prize. Lex studied the pokeball before glancing back at the brunette, “A little of both,” she shrugged before Noelani ran off to take his break.

Intuition strummed at the chords of her awareness. She could feel eyes burning into her back. There was a subtle fear, followed by a wave of calm. She knew it was him, she always did, “Killian,” Lex greeted with a pleasant smile as he stepped up beside her. She took a moment to admire him in his black kimono, “Very handsome,” she grinned, moving onto the balls of her feet to plant a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Lex could sense the unease in his voice. She didn’t know whether it was the quite in-your-face reminder of home or their creepy love child that clung to her leg that brought it out, but she hoped her touch could provide some comfort. She slid her hand down his arm and wiggled her fingers between his, “Ah, yes I did. And I won,” she said proudly, flashing Killian the pokeball before tucking it into her robes.

Meanwhile, the distracted Lex hadn’t noticed the child move away from her. The Zororak was a nasty thing with an unsatiable desire for mischief. The dark-type hungrily watched a Duskull float behind the tent. She dashed around the duo and into the shadows with the ghost. There were the audible sounds of a mild struggle followed by an aggressive hiss and a petrified Duskull zooming out from behind the tent. Nova reappeared on the edge of the shadows, giggling softly, relishing in her success as her eyes faded from a bright red, back to aqua.

notes: Lex and Killian’s demon child scaring off a Duskull for that event milestone <3

close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 4:39:29 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","youth"]

[attr="class","youthimg"]

[attr="class","youthmain"]LEO DEL RÍO [break] • • •

[attr="class","youthbar"]

[attr="class","far fa-star"]

[attr="class","youthpost"]

"Right here?"

[break][break] The tall, gangly boy was perched precariously on a ladder as he put the last of the lanterns up. Unsurprisingly, Leo had taken a large part in setting up the festivities, running from one end of the town to the other to complete various errands for his fellow neighbors and townfolk. His mother could be found in the food stalls, while his father was perched with the rest of the uncles, trying to encourage (read: goad) the tourists into spending money at the local festivities.

[break][break] "That's perfect!" the ginger-haired woman said, gazing up at the hanging lanterns with admiration as the boy leaped off the ladder and onto the safety of the floor. She offered him a handful of pokebucks, but he pushed it away. "No need, Aunt May," he said, but she pushed it into his hands anyway. "It's for good luck! Speaking of, you ought to go pay your respects before your mother has my behind!"

[break][break] The bespectacled boy gave a laugh at that and nodded. "Alright, alright."

[break][break] Obediently, he climbed up to the town's shrine and pressed his hands together, eyes closed, as he prayed. Well wishes for the new year, for his parents to be in prosperous health, and that he would beat next time the two met up in a game. It wasn't an often sight for Leo -- to be quiet -- but this was important. With the moment over, he looked to see a taller man beside him.

[break][break] He grinned at . "So what'd you pray for?"

[break][break] Oh. Oops. Was it bad luck to ask? Oh well.

[attr="class","youthnotes"]

TLDR; leo wishes for good luck! and says hi to gill [break]
post #1

[attr="class","youthpkmn"]

[attr="class","youthbottom"]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display]
[googlefont=Montserrat:900]
[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.youth]width:500px;min-height:300px;margin:0px auto;background:#000; tranition:1s ease-in-out[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthimg]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/94/87/66/94876605a2117a18a2e835e0e9324bb3.jpg);height:200px;background-size:cover;background-position:80% 40%;filter:contrast(120%) saturate(140%) sepia(30%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthmain]font:italic 43px 'Montserrat';text-transform:uppercase;padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;font-weight:900;text-shadow:2px 2px #f6c900;line-height:35px;width:130px;color:#1b1b1b; word-wrap: break-word;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthimg span]background:#d6982c;font:15px 'Montserrat';text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-1px;width:300px;color:#1b1b1b;box-shadow:2px 2px #1b1b1b;padding-right:10px;text-align:right;float:left;margin:60px 0px 0px 150px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth .youthbar]border-left:0px solid #1b1b1b; background:#d6982c; height:30px;padding-left:50px; padding-top:20px; overflow:hidden; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth:hover .youthbar]border-left:100px solid #1b1b1b; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbar a]color:#d6982c; font:10px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:600; text-shadow:none; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:none; background:#1b1b1b; margin-left:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbar span]color:#d6982c; font:10px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:600; text-shadow:none; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:none; padding:5px 10px; background:#1b1b1b; margin-left:5px; border-radius:50px; text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost]background:#1b1b1b;font:400 12px roboto;; text-align:justify;border-radius:0px 50px 0px 50px;padding:30px 30px 50px;color:#dbd6ce;margin:20px 30px 30px 30px;box-shadow:5px 5px #d6982c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost b]font:bold 12px Roboto; font-weight:700; padding:0px 5px;color:#f6c900; [/newclass]
[newclass=.youthpost span]font: 10px Consolas; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbottom]background:#d6982c;padding:10px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth .far]transform:rotate(20deg);font-size:90px;color:rgba(250,250,250,0.3);float:left;margin-top:-40px; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn]text-align:center;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn img]border-radius:100px;margin-right:10px;filter:grayscale(100%);transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn img:hover]transition:0.3s all; filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthnotes]margin:10px 20px 0px 20px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:4px solid #d6982c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthnotes a]font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; color:#d6982c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthnotes span]font:11px Consolas; text-transform:uppercase; background:#d6982c;color:#000; padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,652 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 4:41:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Given that one of the children had flown away and Chu-e was looking for someone, he bid his farewell to and made his way elsewhere through the festival. It looked as if a lot of things had picked up since he had been chatting. There was more hustle and bustle, almost enough that one could get swept away or ignored if you weren't careful.

He heard the starting of a eerie but sweet song starting, pausing when he realized it was at his feet. The hat of the Mismagius he had acquired, against his will, was barely poking out from his shadow. She was singing a Lucky Chant to herself, idly blessing both her trainer and those around her to amuse herself. Well... she was harmless for now, so Chu-e decided to leave her be. He would deal with her tendency to escape her pokeball later.

For now, he was feeling a bit tired. Finding a bench, Chu-e sat down and watched the bustle of the crowd around him. It was kind of exhausting just to watch but soon his eyes were pulled elsewhere. A few stray paper lanterns were starting to fly, rising into the sky with a pretty backdrop of the fireworks.

Lucky Chant used!
close tab

played by

verbatim

0 height
0 height
awards
12 posts
gil hollis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gil
gil hollis
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 4:46:28 GMT
gil hollis Avatar
he would be lying if he said he didn't jump a little bit when someone spoke to him. gil wasn't expecting anyone to say anything to him up here, especially since they all seemed to be busy with their own things. "just something silly, i wished for happiness." saying it out loud made it sound even more silly really. after all, who wasted a new years wish on something as generic as happiness? there wasn't any specifics to it either... arceus he felt so dumb now. "what about you? what did you wish for?" it was nice talking to someone. after all the ghosts were unlikely to bother two people probably.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing