awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 11:50:36 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“It's Vanessa, baby. And I don't hit exes with a mace—I let my dragons eat 'em.”

While 's advice is helpful, Vanessa hits the ring lackingly. She points out, however, that her strike is not as weak as 's.

Many more people take the challenge to prove their strength. There are a few who he knows but doesn't know Vanessa (   ). Most of them have interesting relationships with his Jonathan persona. But Vanessa decides to focus on the man of the hour.

Fernando's analysis of the game leaves her an impression of how determined he is in saving his image from the shame. That's what the risks of playing this game is all about. And if he is willing to bet on his pride for saving his name from the disgrace of "Fer-noodle arm-ando," Vanessa is sure to watch it up front.

“I do!”

As much as Fernando speaks so confidently, the image of the strongman's ring being dormant like a sleeping darumaka lingers in her head. Vanessa decides to stay, even though she has nothing to bet to the councilor.

“Yeah, I like to see what's at stake here.”

Although with more people flocking the game (  ), it is unsure if the rocket lady-in-drag wants to stay in the place longer. Arceus, how she wishes for the League's reign to end.

TL;DR: Valerio arrives as the "new Vanessa."
Challenges to another round, "betting" on it.
Makes NEW YEARS WISHES (2/3).
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 12:01:25 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
After the initial assault, the offending lizard seem perplexed. When it abandoned him via phantom force Andy's eyes narrowed. Did that mean...? Either way he seemed content to have freed himself from whatever was going on there, and briefly wondered if something was going on down below. Team Rocket was back, would they attack this festival?
[break][break]
''Drif! Drif!'' His pokemon began to attempt to flail while also carrying him. It made the bottom fall out of his stomach. ''Zepp! Zepp, what the hell?'' Trying to overcome his own panic, a little dreepy projectile had circled back and was gnawing at one of the drifblim's appendages. ''Oi! Piss off you little blighter!''
[break][break]
He had forgotten that these were entirely another pokemon. Attempting to swat at it caused his balloon mount to spin and panic. It was a good thing the dragapult had abandoned its attack. He couldn't imagine trying to deal with both of these at the same time. So intense was the moment at this altitude, that he didn't notice the ambassador's appearance until he spoke.
[break][break]
''Looking around! What are you doing?!'' It was then after the dreepy ceased his pestering, that a moment of perception allowed him to notice the dragapult again. ''Are you trying to get me killed!?'' The prince warned that he was scared people. Andy crossed his arms over his chest despite being carted around. His drifblim stabilized but didn't move.
[break][break]
''Good. If the bastards can't love me, let them fear me,'' he jeered. ''Giratina's gooch, a lad can't do anything fun around here without someone meddling.'' His altitude was beginning to decrease slowly. ''Drifblim...'' The boy looked up at his ponderous steed. ''Alright Zeppelin, let's go dirt side in a flash.'' His attention returned to Remiel.
[break][break]
''Let us continue this bitchfest on the ground.'' A portal appearing under him, Andy utilized his own phantom force to emerge back within the crowd, much to their surprise.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 12:10:50 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena wasn't sure what happened while she was away enjoying the festival on her own but as she took in everything around her she believed she could deduce some things. Pointedly Adrian's formally tense posture, now relaxing after a few passes with that cigarillo. She'd walked in on the topic of avatars which was something that came up in the recent press conference. Everyone online and in HQ were talking about it. If Serena was honest she wasn't quite able to make heads or tails of anything just yet. She needed more information but she'd been avoiding looking more into it for now.

"Well, ya could've texted me." was his immediate response that caused Serena's gaze to narrow on him as her lip curled in disgust. He also could've texted her. Especially since he was the one that made it seem like he wanted to link up. Not to mention he was the one that arrived at this thing first. Serena rolled her eyes and flicked a piece of blonde hair over her shoulder with her wrist. "You seemed to be enjoying yourself just fine." Adrian continued.

'Too bad the same can't be said for you big brother.' she thought to herself as her attention was pulled elsewhere now that Gavin greeted her after taking a pass at the cigarillo himself. Serena didn't know much about Gavin on a personal level but then again he didn't seem like the type to make friends, especially with little underlings. After securing her entry into Rocket once more she hadn't interacted with him much. He still made her a little nervous but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

"I don't mind at all." he said with a smile and took another drag before passing it to her. Serena's preference was more of the harder hitting stuff but in the absence of it all she didn't mind anything she could her hands on. "Cheers," she mumbled as she put the cigarillo to her lips and inhaled. Just as she did so, some gram gram emerged from the side of a building. As she sniffed around and eyed the trio her distaste was clear.

"If you want to burn something, light these." she mumbled as she continued to glare at the group as she shoved lanterns into each of their hands. Serena had been holding onto her breath this entire time. When the burn in her chest started to turn to a tingle she exhaled the smoke in the elderly lady's direction. She hated her judgmental attitude, they weren't doing anything harmful anyway. Turning away from the lady she glared at the lantern in her hand before taking one last drag from the cigarillo before passing it back to her brother.

With a sigh, she exhaled the smoke she'd been holding in and summoned her Salandit to her side. "Gwen, if you be so kind to do the honors please." Serena said as she pointed to the lantern in her hand. Gwenom looked uninterested but since Serena had asked so nicely she complied and lit the lantern per Serena's request. "Thanks babez," She chuckled but before releasing the lantern she figured the process would make a cute little video. So she quickly whipped out her phone and filmed herself releasing the lantern into the sky as it joined with the others that littered the night sky. "Perfect," She smiled once she was finished with her video and she slid her phone back in her pocket.

---
Lighting a Lantern with a Fire Type [3/3] | 4th post

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/d3/NxXtjdvs_o.gif);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#3ddedc!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 15:19:36 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Ohhhh." he pulled up his right cheek in deadpan from her joke, leaning into her playful sarcasm. "Here I was thinking it was a promotion. Assuring you that you were more than just my body pillow and... interactive alarm clock."

With a false sense of snootiness he turned his nose up at her. "Fine, I take it back. You're deleted from the friends list and being moved to 'Booty Duty'." From a small chuckle to a ripping laugh he couldn't hold himself back.

The idea of putting Cait on 'Booty Duty' just tickled him to death.

● tags: , @vsfest
● notes: post 08

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 15:43:00 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Bet on what?”

Lars could only watch in silent incredulity at what the hell the councilman was doing; even going so far as to examine the podium where the hammer was being struck after a couple more people had taken their attempts and swung the hammer down on the thing.

“I’ll be fine watching over here, thanks,” he added a few moments later, noticing that they were no longer alone—and that there was some extremely distracting lady that had come up to watch the bet that was going down.

Taking the pipe out of his mouth, he blew a thin little stream of smoke, looking upward towards the sky and seeing that there was someone on a Dragapult and—what the hell.

Huh, I didn’t know some of that jack shit in the Pokédex was true, he thought idly to himself as he stepped aside to allow those who were going to make a big bet out of this some room to move around.

his thematically-appropriate festival get up

[#4]

over at the Hammer Arm King game with , , and

close tab

played by

Ahoy

She/Her
Twenty-Six
January 12th
Castelia City, Unova
Demisexual
Travel Nurse
Civilian
0 height
0 height
"Talk to me, I Love that Sound, Out of Words When Your Around"
awards
9 posts
Hadley Bowen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hadley
Hadley Bowen
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 15:54:31 GMT
Hadley Bowen Avatar
[googlefont="Playfair Display"][googlefont="Alice"]

Talk to me, I love that sound,
out of words when you're around

It only makes sense that one of the first things Hadley would find herself doing after arriving in Hoenn would be a festival, it practically called to her, drawing her in like a moth to a flame. For the first time in more days than she could ever begin to count she was comfortable at night, surrounded by a soothing amount of light and sound, the constant buzz of conversation reaching her ears and causing her to simply feel so relaxed. If there was anyone who belonged in a crowd it was Hadley, the young woman with a bright smile who seemed to glow with joy and excitement, she seemed to slip through spaces between the crowds as though she was apart of it, another extension of them. Light touches to someones back as she squeezes between them, a soft whisper of an apology though it was hard for her to feel sorry, she is thriving, blossoming in the atmosphere of celebration.

A soft baa stops her in her tracks, freezing her fluid movements between others as she turns on the spot and lowers down close to the ground, arms outstretched to wrap around the fluffy head of her Mareep as it gently headbutts into her chest, she coos into the cotton headpiece of her loving companion, before giggling as the small bit of static that is ever present in the pokemons wool causes part of her long brown hair to stick up.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to leave you behind, but I'm proud you kept up so well. I'll go slower."

Hadley promises with that small, ever present smile on her face, scratching under her little Mareeps chin affectionately before standing again, a hand going through her slightly staticed hair, barely noticing the jolt she feels from her own touch because her eyes are roaming the world around her, taking everything in, trying to burn it to her memory like she was afraid that it would crumble around her. As though it would all fall apart, it takes barely a second before she is moving again, slower this time so her smaller legged companion can bounce along next to her. Her legs stop her in front of a food cart, brown eyes wide with wonder at the delicious smells, wondering if she should get anything.

NOTES:

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 15:55:40 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Moving along he saw at the edge of a crowd watching a musical performance. "Isn't that your boy?"
Cait seemed to miss him, mentioning the possibility of a festival visit next year.

"-Next Year?" It wasn't the easiest subject matter to joke about considering the challenges on their relationship currently but part of their charm as a couple was their ability to look their possibilities and their problems in the face. "You think we'll last that long?" His tone was dubious but it was played up for a laugh.

"In that case, lets wish on it." From his waist he drew out two pokémon; one from a pokéball and one hiding inside his shihakusho.

() & ()

With a hand gesture the ditto transformed and before them pair were a pair of Togekiss. Giving the original a kiss he presented old Gan to Cait to do the same.

When she undoubtedly left a print of her lipstick on the Transform Pokémon Sénon threw them both at the horizon so that they might fly about the crowds inspiring joy and sweet blessings while they made their Lucky Chants in flight.

Breaking from holding hands he wrapped an arm around her waist, feeling a bit more possessive and prideful about her.

They would definitely be back next year.

● tags: , @vsfest
● notes: post 09 (LUCKY CHANT #3)

close tab

played by

verbatim

0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
12 posts
gil hollis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gil
gil hollis
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 16:55:06 GMT
gil hollis Avatar
gil seemed content to let someone else take the lead over wandering around the festivities. he hadn't been sure what he was going to do anyways so why not let someone else decide? especially if they had more experience with the whole thing. he wasn't really one to question luck when it happened like that. he liked ice cream, so he probably would have made his way over here eventually. all of it was turning up great. though his face flushed pink when he was called handsome. it was something he heard from some of the mothers of the kids he taught but he never really paid it much attention. instead he'd flush pink and wave them off.

"i uh... thank you." he quickly took the popsicle and tried to avoid the booth owner's eyes as he did. he wasn't trying to be rude but compliments flustered him. his uncle had always told him it was because he had a good heart but, he just figured he wasn't really ever going to get used to him. "so you know some of the people working here then?" it was a good change of subject he hoped.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 17:50:12 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
vital spirit festival

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
There is a wash of confidence spurred by the woman's surprised, a note of pride as Sabine deepens the kiss. She intends to devour, to claim, to breathe life into the woman who's hands now press into the small of her back and slip through her dark hair. She sighs, thoroughly satisfied by the reciprocation and the electricity coursing through her veins.[break][break]

But unlike Lulu, the musical festival sounds are impossible to ignore. They act like a fanfare, celebrating their embrace and challenging it. The two of them together are the stars and the festival is their stage. [break][break]

Sabine's hand at Lulu's cheek shifts to tilt the woman's chin, controlling the rhythm of their kiss. It only lasts a few moments before they break apart to the sound of Tauros making their way through the centre of the festival. She slides her fingers through the woman's hand again with a wink, stepping them both aside as Rangers guide the bull Pokemon past.[break][break]

"Lulu."[break][break]

Her smirk is poised, confident, challenging.[break][break]

[break]

notes: :festive kiss: - post 6/15

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 17:52:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it is only then that kyle finds the chance to notice his phone. a new message from pops up on the screen, earning an immediate smile on his expression. he briefly takes a moment to read it before typing up a response.

yup! i'll get you later when you're finally out, ok?

the phone quickly goes back to where it should belong. he knows that it's disrespectful to disregard his company, but he makes an exemption for noah.

besides, a few seconds shouldn't be that much noticeable.

@vitalspiritfestival
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 18:20:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He was waiting for the other man to return back to the ground when he heard a smaller voice—small, yet familiar all the same. Looking down from where he was watching handle whatever debacle was going on up in the air, he saw—a familiar head of pink hair!

“He’s currently up there, in the air, so to speak,” he gestured, waving in ’s direction at where Remiel was handling the—the situation as it unfolded.

He’d willfully diverted his gaze from the Drifloon and the Drifblim (which was hilariously ironic considering these were also Flying-types he had, but they were Ghost-types at the same time so hella yikes) and offered the platter he was carrying around.

“Want some dango? I also have some taiyaki if you want to try,” he offered her a few moments later. Also—

“Where have you been, how’re you?”

It’s not until a few moments later he feels something vibrating—inside the sleeves of the yukata he’s wearing. “Gimme like, two minutes,” he continued, inserting the stick of dango he was holding into his mouth and fishing out his phone to see that there was a message from his one and only ‘drag son’ waiting, unread.

Swiping the screen lock with one hand, he quickly hammered out a reply, ‘Somewhere around here, son, what about you? Where are you at? I’m near the flying Dragapult, can’t miss me, you know how tall I am,’ before sending the message to .

his attire + a fox mask as described. Also no scarf? What is this madness

[#3]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 18:22:30 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"that settles it, then!"

he gets everything back in order and turns to the proposed location on the map, heading there without looking back. priam keeps an excited pace as he weaves through the crowd until it thins out into nothing. the secluded portion of oldale town features trees behind the less busy stalls, where no one checks at all.

priam sticks his hand on his bag and takes out the fireworks alongside a lighter. he hands one to and then flicks the lighter on once, as if testing if it works.

"wanna do the honors?" he asks, cocking his head to the side as the question ends on a note.

@vitalspiritfestival
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 18:30:38 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It was recommend by a close friend to come out to olde town tonight and enjoy the festivities of the vital spirit festival. They suggested that Maverick needed a break from the stress that the league has put on his shoulders. Although the gym leader felt it was unnecessary, he gave into the idea of enjoying a night out with nothing to do with gym leader duties or work. The friend also suggested leaving Azula at home to help keep his mind off of work. The houndoom didn’t like the idea but did as her trainer requested. For the first time in a long time, the scarred man didn’t have the massive six foot beast by his side. And honestly, it made him very uncomfortable.

Warm orbs gazed over the paper lanterns, spotting the familiar forms of Lampents mixed within them. The delicious scent of fried food and other types of tasty goodies filled his nostrils, forcing a growl of hunger to erupted from his tummy. The growl viciously remained him that he hasn’t eaten today. He let out a sigh, moving through the crowd until he found something he would like. He took a deep breath in, the smell of teriyaki chicken on a stick consumed him and soon got him in line to grab a snack.

Once he gathered his fest, the scarred man moved to a less crowded around. He spotted a small two seater open table to sit down at. His hunger gaze stared at the meat stick, internally debating on what side he should start on before his mouth open and chomped down on one side. The sweet taste of marinated chicken tingled his taste buds, chewing on the pieces while he lifted his gaze to people watch. He wondered who was here and who wasn’t. Didn’t really pay attention to faces to much to really recognized anyone specifically.

for @vitalspiritfestival at olde town. plz tag me if you engage with maverick.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,705 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 18:33:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

And just like that, Sabine became an escape. A defense mechanism. Someone Lulu, perhaps foolishly, took for granted that she knew, because she had grown up at the edges of the royal court. She'd never known Sabine personally, but Lulu felt that all of them were the same; superficial.

Sabine felt safe like the shallow end of a pool felt safe. If romance was an unpredictable ocean, Lulu felt like she could stand knee deep in this woman's waters and not be affected by the incoming waves, despite the distant storm she had created for herself. She would forget about the tide of her own instabilities.

The touch of her chin felt like another hand for a flash, and it invoked a flutter of her heart and made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end simultaneously, but she dismissed all time-traveling thoughts and willed herself to the present, and to the eyes of a beautiful placeholder.

Perhaps it was time to fill the empty hole she kept tripping into, if only for the logical purpose of not tripping into it again.

It didn’t matter who it was.

The wind blew in her hair some as her mind decided on something. Her tension softened, and breathed into a new phase. The warmness in her hand would fade to a more comfortable temperature as a coolness washed over.

She lifted the woman’s hand to her lips and gave it a kiss, eyes not leaving her. “Sabine.” It was something she’d never done before. This was practice. This was convincing herself.

She turned to the the passing Tauros and Rangers briefly, seeming disinterested.  “Games?” Regardless of what might have distracted others, Lulu was not derailed.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 18:33:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She wipes sweat from her brow when the little red bobble rushes up the length of the pole only to fall back down. Fortunately, it seemed to have made it past the middle, and that was nothing to sniff at. Especially given how she had caught the tail-end of a pathetic swing from earlier. [break][break]

And, by the way everyone was placing bets against Fernando, she had to assume that that wimpy hit had been his. [break][break]

"Fern, was that you with the wimpy little man swing? All brains and no brawn, I see."[break][break]

The woman passes the hammer off to someone else, rolling her shoulder from the strain of swinging it without a pre-warm up stretch. She'd probably feel that in the morning.[break][break]

"Are we placing bets on Fern redeeming himself? Is that what's goin' on?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: joining the strongarm challenge - post 6/15

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times