he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,667 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 13:53:33 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo was completely oblivious to Andy’s return, just listening to the music as he kept the Phantump safe in his arms. His Hatterene remained at his side, still keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

His Ribombee? Just vibing to the music, Hideo’s head serving as his platform and seat once more.

The Hatterene spotted Andy first, though Hideo realized he was back when the other boy spoke up. Hideo didn’t need to turn around to face him - his large fairy-type had already been forcibly twisting him around by then. “Some people say I got the magic touch!” he joked, “Can calm down just about anything when I get my hands on ‘em!

Though with Andy’s return, the Phantump wiggled its way out of Hideo’s grasp, floating back towards his real trainer. Oh well.

But above all the music, Hideo did notice that the Drifblim sounded different. It didn’t sound as energetic as before. Andy was quick to fill him in on why. “Well that sucks,” Hideo flatly stated, “though I can kinda tell why someone could make that mistake. Drifblim kidnap kids that way.

Hideo wasn’t one to lecture, though. “Vibes here can take care of that, though. Vibes, mind taking care of that for us?

The Hatterene nodded. A wave of her arm was followed by a pink glow emanating towards the Drifblin. The Healing Pulse would be more than enough to treat the wound.

And for good measure, Hideo’s Ribombee tossed the Drifblin a healthy Pollen Puff, a little treat for working so hard.

So uh...you alright too, Andy?” Hideo asked, “Vibes can heal you up too if you want.

He wouldn’t forget the main reason Andy went up there in the first place though. “And did you get to find that shooting place I mentioned?” He’d understand if Andy didn’t, with what it sounded like he dealt with. “We can look around if you couldn't.

Post 7

The Phantump returns to
Hatterene uses Healing Pulse on the Drifblim.  Ribombee also tosses him a healing Pollen Puff for good measure.
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 14:46:50 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Sprout came back to him, but it was curious why he wouldn't have stayed with Hideo if he was comfortable. What was more curious was how soothing his young friend was to what was essentially the spirit of a dead child haunting a stump. It was decided it was probably for the best not to mention that fact to the boy. Although if he ever died himself and had the misfortune to come back as a ghost pokemon, he was looking for Hideo.
[break][break]
At the pulse of regenerative light, the drifblim waved his arm in amazement. The pain was gone! Andy ducked a bit to avoid being brained by the flailing appendage. The pollen puff was icing on the cake and the balloon spun in place happily that he was finally back to one hundred percent, and so quickly too . His trainer also couldn't help but crack a genuine smile.
[break][break]
''Drifblim! Drifblim!'' It was going to hover over and give out hugs until Andy put an arm out to block the movement. ''Don't get carried away Zepp. They can just as easily undo that healing.'' The drifblim deflated a little, but still waved his four arms in gratitude, still not realizing that the other human couldn't see it. Hideo hadn't forgotten Andy in light of the pokemon's joy.
[break][break]
''Yeah. I'm abfab, just a little annoyed.'' And then he moved right along to why he was in the sky in the first place. ''Oh yeah. I saw and know exactly how to get there.'' With all the excitement he had almost forgotten. Much like what the dance lessons some days before, he offered to guide Hideo, but this time he tapped his elbow thinking arm in arm might be more appropriate given the festival and the many people that were crammed in it around them.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 16:50:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
jinhai never used to get this exhausted so fast but if he was being honest he never really went out anymore either. not like this. it was easier to keep a low profile if you just kept your head buried in your books when you worked at a library. finding a place to have a seat was easy enough though as he pulled away from the crowd. unused benches were placed strategically all over the place for lovers and couples. well now he was going to take one over for his laziness to be fulfilled.

with a sigh he carefully sat down next to one of the ponds in oldale, keeping an eye on whoever got close to him. there were a few recognizable faces in the crowd. mostly from passive rocket work. but when weren't there?

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 18:43:58 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

A family night was always good. With all that had happened lately, Josh had wanted to take a family day for some time, and this festival was as good a time as any. So he, Izumi and the kids had shipped off and had soon found themselves in Oldale Town. The blonde stared out at the sights, amazed at just how much the town had been transformed. Had he been here since returning to Hoenn? He wasn't really sure. But he was sure he'd get to experience its wonders quite quickly.

He looked to Izumi and the kids. "What do you guys wanna do first?"

-Notes-

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 19:26:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
truth be told, kyle doesn't have utmost confidence on this test of strength much like on every other activity he doesn't do on the daily. in the spirit of competition though, he seemingly forgets about it and gets on the line to try.

"i'm taking the first try then," he tells after she's finished greeting her friend, his tone teasing in most regards. "that should give you a baseline to work with."

too absorbed in trying out games in the festival, kyle doesn't notice the presence of people he knows in the crowd. he takes a deep breath before he tries his hand at the strongarm game.

wh29s5eO

@vitalspiritfestival

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 23:10:53 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
"Don't you fuckin' dare start without me!" 

A coarse voice would interrupt and as the two prepared to unleash their fireworks. Moments later Oscar would fall out of a nearby tree, landing with the ferocity of the comic heroes of old. He didn't even mean to nail that landing, it just turned out that way.

Oscar stood up slowly, trying not to give away the fact that he absolutely pulled a muscle performing his entrance. He brushed some leaves off his blazer, lifting his phone to reveal Priam's text. The rocket beast sneered, "There's no way I'm missing out on fireworks with Priam." Oscar strode forward, trying in vain to pretend like he wasn't out of breath.

He took his place on the other side of Peggy, letting out a deep breath as his lungs screamed. "I don't believe we've been acquainted, the name's Oscar ice to meet you." Oscar huffed a bit more, waving at Priam with a loose wrist. "You two were not easy to catch up to by the way, this place is like a maze. Anyway, at your leisure." Oscar motioned to the fireworks, quite ecstatic to see them launch.
close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 1:48:29 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Plank's petty anger is forgotten as quickly as it popped up. Slipping through the crowd and keeping up with Priam requires too much of her focus for her to also keep simmering about the jab at her nickname. Keeping an eye on him while making sure no one has caught onto their plan is hard -- even with Mama and Jack to split the load.

It's a relief when they're finally out of sight of the crowd and hidden amongst the bunched up trees. She perks up at Priam's offer to "do the honors".

"Hell fuckin' yeah I wanna --" Plank is most of the way through emphatically agreeing and reaching for the lighter when a man drops from the tree branches above them. She has to muffle a squeal with both of her hands. What the fuck!? Who does that!?

The new arrival's rough appearance, as well as the signs of his pain and exhaustion, are completely missed by Plank. She's too busy trying to get her heart back in her chest where it belongs to pay him much mind.

"Y-yeah, um, yeah, I'm Plank," she replies, voice cracking as she tries to exude some semblance of "calm".

"I'll just uh," she continues, reaching out towards Priam for the lighter -- hand shaking just a little bit with residual nerves.

@vitalspiritfestival
ooc: post 6/15

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 2:01:18 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianbody"]
[attr="class","killianheader"]
[attr="class","killianpost"]

Killian frowned. Was she really laughing at him? He looked over to Lex, ready to say something but the look was enough to stop him. Of course, it was a trick. He breathed a sigh of relief. "Don't laugh," he nudged her shoulder, "It just caught me off guard." enough to make him stop thinking with his head.

"They really managed to capture the feel of Johto." he mused, taking in the sights. Everywhere he looked, there was a little bit of Johto. From the paper lanterns to the clothing. "Let's hope they've done the same with the food." the smell wafting over from the food tents was mouthwatering.

It didn't take the pair long to find one selling Dango either. Paying like the gentlemen he was, Killian held out the glazed covered dumplings for Lex to take. He didn't wait for her to start eating. His mouth already filled with one of the round balls of dough.

NOTES: 3/15

TAG:
[attr="class","killianbottom"]

[googlefont=Merriweather:400]

[newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/X34xqjj/Loveless.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost b]color:#8283b5[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 3:55:29 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex couldn’t help it. She flashed a playful grin when he nudged her, “It was adorable she teased looking back out at the little red head and skipped out in front of them. Nova came up with quite the illusion and no one could deny she was very cute.

At the mention of Johto, Lex’s smile faded slowly replaced by a rather indifferent look. The Johto themes were very much on point and it reminded her of home. But the wounds were still fresh. showing up was a sore reminder of what was at stake. Although overjoyed to be reunited, that also meant that she was dragging him into the same hole she dug herself into. That didn’t settle well with her. If anyone hunting her saw them together . . . She didn’t want to think about it, but it was too late. The fear was creeping in again and she gripped Killian tighter.

They shouldn’t be here, out in public like this. Especially together. What was she thinking?

The smell of fresh Dango brought her back. She hadn’t even noticed they made it to the stand, “Oh, thank you,” she smiled, taking the sweet treat from Killian, “Perhaps we should . . . go somewhere?” there was an unease in her voice but she tried to hide it with a small, mischievous smile. She should have known better than to think she could enjoy one night without teetering on the edge of the paranoia she had become so familiar with.

notes: Post #5

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 4:24:58 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]Was he motioning towards ? The duo of them together was certainly not expected. It seemed like everyone just knew everyone around here, didn't it? Certainly a friendly face to see as well. She'd give Remiel a gentle wave in greeting before returning her attention back to .[break][break]

Or perhaps more accurately, his plate. She simply blinked in confusion looking at the two types of food he offered. Dango? Taiyaki? She had heard these names before, sure, but she'd never actually seen them before. Her own curiosity simply growing and growing, she couldn't refuse if she even tried. Picking up one of the Dango skewers, she curiously investigated it for a few seconds. Cute little colorful balls, how strange. [break][break]

It took her a few seconds to realize Alexei had asked her a question, quickly snapping back and speaking. "Oh! Uh, well, not much I'll be honest. I mean, I'm still kind of traveling all around and seeing everything I can. But I've been... studying a few other things, yeah." She nodded as she spoke, finally trying some of the Dango. And it was, absolutely delicious. Her smile only grew as she continued on. "I mean, I still got a lot to learn! Just kind of, you know. Figuring things out. But I'm doing pretty good!"[break][break]

She could have probably dived deeper and explained exactly, but quite frankly, the festival was no time for topics that would bring the mood down! Perhaps the message he just got helped distract away from it all, and she was perfectly eager to push the conversation elsewhere. [break][break]

"And what about yourself? Is the gym still going okay? You know, I can't even remember how many badges I had when I challenged you! Maybe sometime I could face your actual team and not just the one for new gym challengers, huh?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes Post 3. Outfit.

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 4:47:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

was quick to find the information on her phone. Eva smiled in appreciation, “Thanks! I’ll remember that,” probably not, but she would try.

Serena walked off and Eva was left bored again with Blade. Working the festival was far less exciting than actually attending. She certainly didn’t have to stay in one spot, so the doctor chose to wander around and take in the sights of the Hoenn tradition.

Fortunately, it wasn’t a dull stroll. There was ruckus behind a nearby tent followed by a Purrloin dashing away from behind it. The poor thing had found itself tangled in a plastic bag. A loop of one of the handles was caught around its neck. The rustle of the bag and the constant flutter of it over the pokemon’s back left it terrified, “Oh shit,” Eva mumbled, watching it dash past another tent and climb over a unsuspected couple who screamed and fell over, “Catch that Purrloin!” Eva called out, running as fast as she could after the pokemon while dodging people left and right.

Blade TELEPORTED to appear in front of the feline but it was too quick and slipped between his fingers.

Notes: #3

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 6:25:04 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
Vital Spirit Post #7.
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Waiting impatiently for a second passing of the blunt, the second puff leaves him faded, lightly shoving it towards . With most of the edge taken off, he's liable to speak more freely, though he still eyes their company warily one last time before resuming their conversation.

"The way you say it, it's like the pokemon itself isn't a factor," he makes the observation pointedly to Gavin. These were ancient beasts, ostensibly immortal, that could ravage and reshape the continents if they so willed; suggesting then that the League was somehow discredited by the acts of individuals acting under the influence of these godlike creatures was not so readily accepted by Adrian. If only because he was intimately familiar with such examples...

"Many of them act on their own time, for their own reasons. That the League has struggled in wielding them is... probably to be expected." For a mortal vessel to serve as the conduit for godlike power... surely there were certain risks. Well, he knew it for fact, but he wasn't going to try and explain that. As their conversation continues on, Adrian begins to hear the rising cacophony of music. "Who's playing?" His head snaps to , prompting a response.
This is black sheep,
o v e r - a n d - o u t .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rZ2h96.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 8:21:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chloe grinned widely giving Razz a glance "Alright bye Razz, it was nice seeing you again!" She waved him off happily watching as him and his cat pokemon vanished into the crowd. It was a little sad that he had to leave but it was thanks him and others that they were able to enjoy the festivities without worries. Attention turning back to Melody, Chloe felt a little shy. She gave a small eager nod when Melody asked her cheeks rosy pink.
[break][break]
Though Melody also seemed to be surprised by the request which Chloe found amusing, believing that many people had already asked for an autograph. Her nerves vanished at Melody's eager response Chloe's eyes lit up with happiness "Thanks!" A small giggle as she looked at the signed paper carefully placing it in her pocket. When Melody mentioned some cute merchandise Chloe was all for it, she wanted to collect a lot of souvenirs.
[break][break]
Stepping next to Melody she smiled interlocking "Lead the way! "

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 10:35:23 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianbody"]
[attr="class","killianheader"]
[attr="class","killianpost"]

Aqua orbs glanced towards Lex's hand as it tightened. The corners of his lips curved into a frown. Quickly, he swallowed the half-chewed Dango. It didn't take a genius to notice something had changed with her. Killian lifted an eyebrow; Lex wasn't fooling him.

"That's awfully vague." he replied, "What's wrong, Lex?" he squeezed her hand lightly. A subtle way for Killian to reminder her that she wasn't alone. "Don't deflect either. You know I can tell when something's bothering you." but he couldn't help if he didn't know what it was.

NOTES: 4/15

TAG:
[attr="class","killianbottom"]

[googlefont=Merriweather:400]

[newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/X34xqjj/Loveless.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost b]color:#8283b5[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 12:46:29 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"That's exactly my point," Gavin objects, letting it simmer for a moment as he puts the blunt to his lips. He passes it to , then continues, "They're trying to control the vessels of Pokémon some view as gods. Of course it's not going to go well."

His laugh is punctuated with a breath of smoke. He spots the old woman in the crowd watching them with disdain.

"I mean, it's in the name, isn't it? Avatar Quality. Like the League think they have the right to decide when an Avatar isn't up to their standard of obedience. 'The Pokemon have sided with us, the League.'" He quotes the commissioner with derision. "What about the ones that are nowhere to be seen? If Articuno and Moltres are around, where is Zapdos? The other Tapu? We're supposed to believe they haven't taken a side?"

A spirited DARUMAKA tasked with keeping festival goers warm charges past with a few young children in its wake, apparently trying to catch the symbol of good fortune. Gavin frowns at the uncomfortable warmth that pervades the area.

"I'm against any kind of conscription," he says, shrugging as he turns his attention back to Sera and . "This just reads like the League trying to control people. I mean, the commissioner announced it right after they publicly suspended ."

REFERENCE DARUMAKA [2/2]

tl;dr
Post #5 / outfit
Hanging out with and .

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven