he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 9:19:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

With the stress of everything once again Razz found himself on a mission with another Ranger. This time investigating some rumors that were going on in the large house in the woods. Just take care of the problem, was the owner's request as they had bought it be something kept chasing them off. Knowing ghost pokemon tended to be more active at night Razz had them meet up during the day. Though as he arrived at the forest and it's location it almost felt like the time didn't matter with how thick the woods seem to be despite the road. [break][break]

He could hear Salem saying something, most likely about bad vibes as he could even feel his Zorua getting tense at the place. Though ghost weren't something that scared him. The demon's he feared were very much still alive so he didn't care about what might come ahead. Once the other arrived he doesn't move in just yet. "Afternoon," was his simple greeting before getting to business as that was just the type of person he was. Though he may also be forgetting some manners due to how tired he was if the yawn didn't give it away as he asked, "Before we enter you don't have any problem with ghost do you?"

[break][break]

+ @chloe [break]
+ Mission: You're not the one

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 2:02:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

These days Chloe found it hard to sleep. The League was rather busy trying to calm down Hoenn after the rocket announcement, and her superiors have been ordering a lot of work. It didn't help that she was put on another task that happened during the night - though it couldn't be really helped ghost types were barely active in the night. Chloe hoped that this mission would be a little easier and that once it was done she could get some shut eye.
[break][break]
"Hi Razz!" She greeted friendly, slightly confused when he said 'afternoon' it was the middle of the night. Chloe just figured that the man was tired, if anything he looked more worn out then herself. Lightly chuckling it off she briefly shook her head at his question. "They don't bother me" Chloe was pretty used to ghost types, her mother was a big fan of them. "Well! I'm happy to work with you once again."
+

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 5:20:54 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

If the time was off he didn't really realize, the area was dark thanks to the trees, and his lack of sleep was definitely sinking in. At least the other seemed to be to nice to actually call him out on it. "You seem offly cherry for a ghost house," he can't help but comment. It wasn't meant as an insult, though with his people skills he could see how that would happen. "That's good at least, uhhh okay umm missions spec...." he was officially put in charge for once. Razz was up for a promotion to finally get out of 'rookie' but his captain still wanted to give him a test run. [break][break]

Something he wasn't entirely used to, most times he took charge was because the situation demanded it. And now here it was just thrown at him, "Apparently something keeps coming after the new owner's kid, I can't say for sure if this is a normal ghost pokemon or not but we can try to see if we can just convince this thing to leave before having to go to harder methods," he shrugs for not clearly no expert with ghost but he leads the way in first anyways. [break][break]

As he opens the door there is a loud creak, he wonders if that was just on the building itself. Outside that everything seems silent. On his jacket he turns on the shoulder light before he tries to go for the light. Though as he flicks it nothing... Odd the power was left on from what he was told, "I think the breaker might be out we might have to start there, unless the flashlight is good enough for you?"

[break][break]

+ @chloe [break]
+ Mission: You're not the one

[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 1:05:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Oh Am I? ” She asked Razz wondering how she should behave, Chloe wasn’t really afraid of ghost types, nor did she believe in ghost stories, so she saw no reason to be afraid. A small unsure shrug of her shoulders, as she glanced back towards Razz listening as the man explained the situation. “Poor kiddo, we’ll get it to stop bothering him for sure!” She said cheerfully, Chloe knew that most kids were pretty afraid of ghost types in general, so it would be best to get rid of it quickly.
[break][break]
She shortly followed after Razz entered the house, it was way to dark to see anything and the fact that the light wasn’t cooperating either wasn’t good. “I can’t see anything! It’ll be better if we get the lights to work I think.” A flashlights light was way to weak to navigate a large warehouse, it’d also take to long. “Did they tell you where the control panel would be?
+

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 4:01:44 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I don't know... I think I just know too many people afraid of ghost," he shrugs when asked about how she was being too cheery. Still wasn't a bad thing, as he went inside. He could feel Salem's grip tighter on him as the cat could sense something off. "You can go back in your pokeball for now buddy," Razz offers but the cat is quick to shake his head, willing to brave it out![break][break]

"The basement I believe," so he is the first to step forward to take a look around, the kitchen was directly to their left and in front of them stairs that went to the second floor. He looks to Sable and Salem as they would be more capable of seeing with out the light. Sable jumps off her trainer and looks around a bit before the tricky fox pokemon calls out. Following her he sees the door and opens it to find it leading down. "Over here," he calls into the darkness as he isn't sure just how much Chloe was looking. [break][break]

In the basement it was more stone than anything else with a bunch of steel shelves with random items on it. On the far wall to the left was the breaker being the only thing illuminating any form of light as it was red. With the flick of the switch it turned green and a small noise could be heard from over head as if to signal the power was back on. Though that's when Razz's flashlight seems to flicker a bit. Everything going black before not only does the Ranger's flash light goes on but so do the basement lights. On the wall simply written:[break][break]

Y̴͕̯̯̅͌̃͆͂̇͐͜͢O̜͍͈͍̒͗̈́́͛̏͂͟͡U̬̫̤͖͇̭͆͗̒̎̔̍͂͝'̸̧͙̲͎͓̹̜͇̿̉̃̃͒͋́̕͘͠R̢͕̰̜̯̺̅͊́̽͟͝͞Ẽ͓̠̟̠̥̇͋̓͐̚͝ N̠̫̼̝͉͍̱͑̂͒̃̄͗͘̚͟͢͡͞O̺͓͙͕̬͆̒̆͊̾̔͑͝T̸̡̻̳̲̰̭̗̝̖͙̋́̃̓́̀̚͞ T̸̢͔͍̘͚̗̻̯̖̀̌̑̾́̈͜͡H̢̛̩̲̘̜͔̝̉̓͆̊̓̐͋̌̕͢E̺̥̱̙̞̹͗̊̇̐̕͢͠ Ỏ̸͕̠͕̦̱͉̦̓͗̽̑̄͊̀̂N̶̨͍̟̹̤̩̥̲̘͕̄̾̾͌̋͝E̖͚͉̥̲͗͌̋̂̑̋̄̚͜͟͢͡͝ͅ
[break][break]

"Was... that there before?"

[break][break]

+ @chloe [break]
+ Mission: You're not the one[break]
+ House Map

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 5:50:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

His words were true, it was a common fear. “Yeah guess your right!” Chloe pondered what type she feared, nothing really came up in the moment. She had always had an adventurous spirit when she was younger and it gave her drive to do some spontaneous things. She then wondered what Razz was afraid of, she didn’t know him very well but he always seemed very serious - it’d be surprising to learn if he was afraid of anything. “Alriiight~” She’d respond when Razz said that it was in the basement, Chloe tried her best to follow after Razz and his cat pokemon but the room was so dark that it was difficult to follow them. Fortunately for Chloe thanks to the help of Twinkle, the ribombee also helped light up the darkness with a small puff ball that emitted a dull flickering light.
[break][break]
Where?” She lost sight of Razz just a bit, finding it difficult to navigate in the dark - there was a strange sensation creeping up to Chloe as she continued to walk deeper into the completely stone basement. She was delighted to see him standing besides the breaker, and she walked over - a little faster then she normal. “Easy enough!” She commented only to be a little confused when the lights turned off, and a strange sound was heard.
[break][break]
The lights would return shortly after, but now there was some weird writing on the wall. Her head tilted at Razz’s question - it was already dark so it was hard to tell if it was there before. “I don’t think so.. but it certainly is strange writing..” There was uncertainty in her tone, the strange sensation returned and Chloe glimpsed behind her only to see nothing. “What a strange place.. I’ve been getting weird chills since earlier, how about you Razz?
+

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 0:04:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Salem seems to panic at the light thing and the eerie feeling in the air of everything going on. Especially with the odd writing that was on the wall. "It's kinda hard to ignore," he tries to be neutral as honestly as even this is getting to him. "Though hopefully if nothing else we can identify the problem," he comments before going back up the stairs and reaching out for one of the lights as it finally went on this time in the kitchen. For a while silence was their only noise. [break][break]

"I think we might get some better reaction if we separate, unless you rather stick together?" because normally that was a good idea, and its clear Razz hasn't seen enough ghost movies to know this might not be the greatest. Salem would jump onto Chloe though and meow as he is pawing at her jacket. Very much seeming against the whole splitting up idea.

[break][break]

+ @chloe [break]
+ House Map

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 7:21:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Maybe she was being a little overconfident, as the fear slowly began to seek in - though Chloe didn’t like admitting it yet. Whenever she gets afraid she tends to freak out and mess up, and she didn’t want to be a burden to Razz. “yeah.. it looks like the ghosts like poking fun with people” a light hearted chuckle would follow after the comment, as Chloe observed the writing left on the wall a bit more - finding it unusual but figured it was harmless. Chloe would follow after the man, trailing up the stairs only to nod at his comment. “it’ll be fine once we get to the bottom of this mystery! ” her voice was a little more cheerful this time though it didn’t remain for long - as it was swallowed by eerie silence.
[break][break]
She jumped a little when Razz spoke once again, she was a little unsure about his idea - she never really dealt with ghosts to begin with so if it worked.. she wouldn’t be against it. “Fine wit- oopsie!” She’d exclaim, words cut off as Salem jumped onto her and beginning to paw at her frantically. Chloe would chuckle giving the cat pokemon a few reassuring pats, he managed to change her mind, it’d be better to stay together. “Let’s just go together, I’m sure something would happen.” She replied with a shrug and a small smile as she continued to stroke Salem to try and calm him down.
[break][break]
Shortly after a loud slam broke into the air, along with some eerie sounds faintly heard within the shadows. Chloe felt goosebumps form on her skin, though she did her best to appear calm in front of Razz. “Guessing we have to go check that out..” She didn’t sound so happy about it, and uncertain where the origin of the sound came form. “I think it came from the master bed room? Or Upstairs..
+

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 5:41:15 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz just sighs as Salem's antics as for now he decides to return the cat to his pokeball. He loves him, truely, but they can't work with him making their panic go even higher. It seems like whatever this thing was knew very much of what it was doing and could easily see why it has scared off everyone who has come before them. He was sure Sable would be able to handle anything at least. [break][break]

That's when the loud slam hits and even the young ranger couldn't help but jump slightly at that. Even Sable seemed to jump at it as she jumped into his arms. Clearly it was to protect him... Yes that was it. Ghost types may not be a fear of his, but this thing definitely knew how to build an atmosphere. "Unfortunately we do," he just gives her a nod as he goes first as he was in charge damn it. He is definitely hating being in charge right now for a dumb promotion. [break][break]

As he goes up the stairs he could feel everything get colder. As they move down the hall he could literally see their breath in front of him as they walked. From one of the rooms came a light and Razz opened the door more to peak in. The TV was currently on snow, just buzzing as nothing happened as they entered the room. "Are you here?" he tries to question see what would happen as he watches the room. [break][break]

Thats when the TV starts switching channels on it's own. Different shows and commercials playing in order to give a message. [break][break]

"You- [break][break]

- are - [break][break]

- not - [break][break]

- the - [break][break]

one!"
[break][break]

[break][break]

+ @chloe [break]
+ House Map

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 7:16:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a ghost

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - cursed body[break]
hex / lick / curse[break] shadow ball / dark pulse / hypnosis

[break][break]

THE TELEVISION CHANGES AGAIN and a snickering can be heard. The voice belongs to a little child, it seems. In the eerie home, a small girl scurries across and disappears, eager to torment you both.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]
@chloe
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 8:57:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She hesitated even if she wasn’t afraid of ghost types Chloe never dealt with anything like this. It felt like that the pokemon was spiting them. She couldn’t deny that it was rather intimidating to be in such a situation, “..Great” Chloe offered a sarcastic response glancing in the direction of the stairs she laughed lightly.
[break][break]
Chloe was relieved to see Razz take the lead. She told him at the beginning that she wasn’t scared of ghost types; it began to look like she’ll be needing to retract that statement. “Right behind you” her tone was deadpan as Chloe had been dreading climbing up the steps but she couldn’t let Razz face off with this ghost alone. Strangely the stairs had been difficult to climb, each step caused her to breath heavily. Not to mention that the air seemed to be getting colder the further they climbed. “Whew.. it sure is cold up here.” She commented out loud, as her breath became visible when they reached the upper levels. She found it strange that one of the rooms had a light on, and Razz seemed to be thinking the same as he opened the door to the room.
[break][break]
She tried to peek in through the small crack, the only object that was seen was a television that was on. Chloe’s eyes widened when channels randomly came on, a clear message being sent to the both of them. Her eyebrows furrowed, “What???” She was clearly confused not understanding the meaning of the message at all. “How are we suppose to know-” Chloe’s words were suddenly cut off at the sounds of rapid footsteps. “Razz, it’s here...! Somewhere..!!” She spoke frantically; glimpsing around them to try and pin-point the location.
[break][break]
Chloe was completely freaked out at the witch like giggle, bumping into Razz as they tumbled into the room where the television had been. “Oh god I’m so sorry Razz!” Her face flushed into a bright red. “I.. I just heard really creepy laughter and I think I saw a little girl..” Her words stumbled and she looked frazzled. “.. but are you okay?”

+

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 23:00:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

A small 'oof' came from the ranger as he was bumped deeper into the room as the other panicked from the message of the TV. Honestly he was freaked too but at this point but there was a job to do. The childish laugh sent a shiver down his spine as he tried to readjust himself. That's when the TV and lights begun to flash, even his own flashlight seemed to be going off an on. Just what the hell was next?[break][break]

[break]

"You're not him..."
[break][break]

The girl seemed to say before once more there was a childish laugh, and if Razz wasn't deaf to tone he would've heard that it was a sad laugh. Would the other hear that? Now the girl was in the door blocking their way. A heartbeat could be heard by just looking at her. Whether or not it was their own heartbeat or possibly her own Razz couldn't be sure, only thing he could confirm is if they didn't do something she would. With a quick whistle Sable was on the job as she jumped in front of them before releasing a shockwave of dark aura with the use of Night Daze. The attack made her go away but Razz was definitely still hearing his the heart beat. "Come on," he's quick to order though for safety he does grab her wrist before running out of the room to move away and eventually into a different room. [break][break]

Razz stayed quiet until the heart beating in his hears finally stopped. He hated everything right now, "So.... I think this place might need actual ghost experts and not rangers," he can't help but comment as he isn't sure what to do. He wouldn't be sure if this was a pokemon or not and for the moment Razz tried turning on the light in the room. Thankfully it seemed the ghost hasn't turned off the power again just yet. It seems like they were in a large room. Master Bedroom possibly? One dresser had many pictures, one of the current family with the parents and their child. Others seeming to be of a wedding and just many pictures. [break][break]

Of them would also be a gray-scale picture of two kids, a boy and girl. The girl maybe looking quite familiar to who they just saw.

[break][break]

+ @chloe [break]
+ House Map

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 9:44:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chloe didn’t know what was going on. She mistakenly bumped into Razz and even the lights were going haywire. Of course the most troubling thing was the ghost child, her ominous words sent a shiver down her spine. Chloe wasn’t sure if it was an actual ghost or a pokemon.. It looked so realistic.
[break][break]
Before she was able to question the words it spoke, she was pulled elsewhere by Razz’s hand. Her heart beated as they entered a different room, she leaned against a random chair that had been there. Taking a few moments to steady her breathing and recollect her thoughts. you're right about that.” Chloe said with weak laughter, wiping away some sweat that had accumulated on her forehead.
[break][break]
It was rather disappointing that they couldn’t fix the problem, but she figured that professionals would be able to handle this better then they could. Seeing as how things got slightly calmer, Chloe glimpsed around the larger room. She noticed the number of pictures displayed around, one of them caught her eye.
[break][break]
Closer inspection would reveal the two children, they looked relatively normal and happy. However the photo next to it was completely different, as both of the faces had been violently scratched out by black marker, and it was in poor condition. “Razz.. I think I heard the ghost say something like, ‘your not him.’ “ she said as she lifted the photo so he could get a closer look. “Maybe she was talking about this boy?”

+

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 22:54:20 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz is at a loss of what to do. They had covered many things in training, but a ghost that might not actually be a pokemon? This was well over their pay grade or level of expertise. The first thing he does when everything calms down and his stops flashing he turns on the light in the room. Almost as if the light would help their sanity somewhat. Razz is rubbing his temples as he is trying to think if they should just leave and if they should call someone else. [break][break]

“What?” he questions when Chloe mentions something about the pictures. He blinks his one eye on confusion before heading over to take a look. He takes a note of the condition of the photos and decides to take one of them out of their case. In the back he notices the date taking place more than 20 years ago. Gears are beginning to turn in his head. “I think this is the house owner as a kid, and maybe this…” he flips the image of the boy and girl, “Was his sister?[break][break]

Maybe this whole time she’s just been wanting his attention?”
he questions while in his head 100 different scenarios are playing in his head. The most common one being: it's the brother’s fault she's gone. Possibly, not intentionally but it was why she was maybe haunting the owner’s kid now? Wanting her brother back to play with her?[break][break]

Razz shows his Zorua the image and points at the boy. It takes her a bit but she is able to transform to look like the boy in the image. “I think we can slow her down with this,” he comments but he pauses, “We could do one of two things, escape or use that time to talk to her,” the half blind ranger looks to Chloe. [break][break]

“What do you want to do?” he asks her because they’re putting themselves in enough danger doing this.

[break][break]

+ @chloe [break]
+ House Map

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 2:22:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chloe studies the image for a bit longer. Razz's reasoning was logical, but Chloe never imagined that they would be dealing with an actual ghost. She was under the impression that it was just a ghost-type playing tricks on the owner, Chloe didn't really know how they would be able to deal with an actual ghost, until today she didn't even believe in them. She blinked out of astonishment when Razz's zoura transformed into the boy that was seen in the photos, slightly freaked out at how accurate the transformation was.
[break][break]
She thought about what could happen if the ghost sees her 'brother' the best result would be that the girl finds peace seeing the image of her brother. Worse case would be that the ghost would be angry when she sees the replica. Chloe bit on her finger as she considered the two scenarios. "How about we try talking to her?" She wanted to try and help the ghost find peace and depart to the after life. "If that doesn't work we can try escaping afterwards." She didn't want to put Razz in danger, so if he didn't agree then Chloe had no issues in leaving this to the professionals.

+