he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 20:49:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Accuracy was key with this. It's why he always tried to keep Sable’s skills up; he gives her a smile as she did it successfully. “Just remember if you think you can’t handle it feel free to do what you need to protect yourself.” he warns, already he feels like he has enough pokemon he didn’t give that choice to in a time of danger, he wasn’t going to add another. [break][break]

Razz gives Chloe a nod as he stands up taking the lead, he decides to start walking back to the room. He takes another look at the picture which thankfully said the name and year, “Azami?” he calls out to her, at first there seems to be nothing but silence. “Azami we just want to talk, we know who you are now,” he tries again, the lights flickering once or twice before all electronics seem to go off. Even his own flashlight was going off as crying could be heard. [break][break]

On top of the bed she appears, seemingly angry, “G̸͔͊͝o̸̼̍ ̸͙̣̈́͆͝a̶̜͎͈̒͊̑w̵̡͖̝̳͐̈̏͆a̶͈̅͛͝y̵̡͊͠!” [break][break]

The ghost cries by Razz doesn’t back down this time, that's when Sable uses her illusion and appears like the brother from the picture. The flashing stops suddenly and the ghost looks more confused than angry, “Azami you need to stop what you’re doing,” he tries to be soft in his tone, Razz looks over to Chloe to see if she might do any better.

[break][break]

+ @chloe [break]
+ Mission: You're not the one[break]
+ House Map

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 12:43:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She nodded back, nervously biting her upper lip as she followed him. Chloe paused briefly to take a quick glance at the photo one more time, mentally noting the children’s names like razz did. “Azami” was clearly angry, the lights once again began to flicker on and off rapidly. Chloe wasn’t really afraid of the lights, it startled her the first time but she seemed unfazed, at least on the outside but she was screaming on the inside, especially when the ghost appeared on top of the bed.

She flinched at the cold glare, fearing that she may have been a little naive in thinking that this was something that the two of them could solve. Chloe noticed that the ghost seemed to calm down with Razz’s words and the replica of her brother that was done by Salem. A hand gently nudged fourth Salem, prompting azami to float down from the bed eyes fixated on the fake. “We found your brother Zeke, it’s who you’ve been waiting for right?” It was a total assumption on Chloe’s part, but it was the only thing she could think of to say in the moment.

Azami still seemed confused, eyes stared intensely into Salem’s. It was fortunate that the ghost seemed calm, almost happy to see her brother once more. Chloe smiled a little glancing towards Razz, “I think it’s working..” She said to him in a quiet tone.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 10:20:46 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz can only watch as Asami stares at her 'brother' seeming to go close as if to touch his cheek but Sable has them step back nervously from her. More because Sable didn't want her to discover that he was only an illusion and she begins to tear up. What was once the image of a child flickers as she turns into a Phantump and Razz's blood goes cold as several things click. The forest, the owner of this home, the death of this girl. The story behind where Phantumps came from. "W̵h̴y̴ ̷d̸i̸d̸ ̷y̶o̵u̸ ̵l̶e̴a̸v̵e̷ ̶m̴e̸?̶>̶?"[break][break]

Most likely the two of them lived here as kids, played in the woods. And sadly one of them got lost, Razz steps back as while she seems more calm both Rangers know this 'brother' of hers is a fake. "Do we tell her?" he whispers to Chloe, clearly unsure about what do to.

[break][break]

+ @chloe [break]
+ House Map

[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 23:14:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chloe observes the interaction silently, a worried expression glued onto her face. It was clear that Sable was not comfortable with this entire situation. They needed to resolve it quickly for everyones sake. She slowly blinked when the girl reverted back into the form of a pokemon - a phantrump.

It made more sense, and she became a little eased. A glance was exchanged with Razz when she heard his words. She nodded in affirmation, Chloe figured that they needed to be truthful in this situation. Her eyes focused back onto Asami, "it was unintentional, he didn't mean to leave you that day." Chloe softly cleared her throat before she resumed speaking.

"Asami, he wouldn't want you to linger here. You need to move on." She tried to speak in a gentle and caring manner, hoping that the spirit would understand.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 9:26:40 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Both Sable and Razz are tense as they're both unsure how to react to the girl before them. Having turnned out to be a Phantump all Razz could guess was that both her and her brother got lost in the woods one day. But in the end only the brother was found in time. 'Azami' looks sad at the way her brother seems to step away from her. Honestly lying to a dead child just felt wrong as a whole but right now this was for the safety of a child in the living world. [break][break]

For now the half blind ranger could only stare her down as the Phantump seems to just think about what Chloe says. Unsure about it and unsure as to why her brother was silent. But there seems to be some perking up as she circles around her brother, "Come visit me in the forest okay?" she seems to ask and Sable just nods at her and from there the Phantump seems to disappear. [break][break]

Razz finally lets go of the breath he's holding as she is finally gone. "Thank you for your help, that was... stressful to say the least, I'll make sure to inform the home owner of his sister[break][break]

Are you alright?"

[break][break]

+ @chloe [break]
+ House Map

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 3:35:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She blinks, within a second the ghost seemed to vanish - seemingly happy seeing her brother one last time. She takes a deep breath, relieved that the nightmare was over and that the ghost was able to make peace.

Looking towards Razz, Chloe bursts out laughing. “It really was something else” She gives Razz a pat on the shoulders to express her gratitude, giving sable a pat as well. “I’m fine, ready to go home.” She nods eagerly “Thanks for your help, Razz, another mission in the books right?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Are you coming home?
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 4:15:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@chloe