sweet dreams in the city [s][o]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 0:44:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","athenamain"]

athena hicks

"Just put it over there -- no, on the other side," Athena instructed the delivery Machamps as she tried to get her new apartment in order. She hadn't brought much from Galar, choosing to sell her old things and purchase new furniture in Hoenn. It was going well, mostly, except for the part where none of the furniture that had looked so good in the showroom seemed to fit together quite right in her apartment. The door stood open as Athena, the Machamps, and the delivery supervisor tried to figure out where to put everything.

"OK, we should be able to get the mattress through now. Just tilt it -- carefully!" With that issue handled, Athena took a moment to step out into the hallway and lean against the wall, running a hand over her sweaty face. She envied her Pokemon, who were smart enough to leave moving to the humans, and thus remained safely in their Pokeballs in her purse at the moment.

Hey, no more sleeping on that awful air mattress, she reminded herself. She'd get through this.

She just hoped they weren't disturbing the neighbors too much. That would be a great way to introduce herself.

[attr="class","pokedisplay"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon meganium male"]

[attr="class","pokedisplay"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon sobble"]

[googlefont=Fascinate][googlefont=Stick][googlefont=Source Code Pro][googlefont=Roboto]
[newclass=.athenamain]width:75%;margin-left:15%;font-size:13px;font-family:Roboto, Arial, sans serif;background:linear-gradient(#371e3c, #000000);padding-left:5%;padding-right:2%;padding-top:0px;padding-bottom:0px;color:#9195a7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokedisplay]background:#88386c;padding:3px;min-height:40px;padding-bottom:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.athenamain b]color: #d79d8b; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,603 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 14:13:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
newcomer!

A trainer's journey often starts at the age of 11 - Being an 11 year old herself, Eris knows herself to be quite the intrepid explorer already! From losing herself in dark caves and drowning in seas of wild grass to blowing up anything that gets in her way, there's rarely a thing that can stop this gremlin from getting her way - Ignoring those few adults that know how to kick her ass and refuse to budge on their final judgement of 'No'.
[break][break]
Today is no exception, a lone duo of child and Luxray prowling through the upper districts of Slateport City if only to mark out a few more targets for their little pickpocketing spree. After all, those who live in the upper district are often well to do, blissfully ignorant to the fate of those who are forced to live in the slums. Reallocating a little wealth would probably help the less fortunate much more than it would their owners.
[break][break]
But the art of pickpocketing is never as easy as it looks, the presence of companion pokemons always making it significantly harder to slip away unnoticed. In fact, the loot that she's currently eyeing is surrounded by Machamps, countless pieces of furniture being hauled from truck to apartment. "They're new to this place..." Idly patting Reiner's fur, Eris can't help but whisper aloud, the gears in her mind slowly whirring to life as she tries to spot any valuable objects that linger in those piles.
[break][break]
"Hey, Missus! Are ya new here?" With a bright smile, the girl urges her Luxray forward, carefully clutching onto his mane with one hand while waving at them with her other. "I've never seen you before!"
[break][break]
The newer they are, the easier it is to swipe something from under their noses - Rarely does anyone suspect a child to be capable of such malice, after all.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 16:42:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","athenamain"]

athena hicks

Missus? Athena almost winced: she didn't look that old, did she? Then she got a better look at the speaker and reassessed: to a child that young, every adult probably looked ancient, even those Athena herself would call kids. Now, how did one speak to children again? Probably not the same way Athena baby-talked her Pokemon.

"Yeah, I'm just moving in," Athena said, trying a friendly smile. She had no inkling of Eris's less-than-savory intentions, of course. "Do you live around here?"

She wanted to ask where are your parents? but knew it was pointless. Plenty of kids wandered around on their own, as long as they had Pokemon with them -- and that was an impressive Luxray.

As for valuables, Athena genuinely didn't have that much within easy reach. Her jewelry box was either packed away in a box or in her suitcase, safely out of reach; her laptop was in her suitcase, while her wallet and phone were in her purse. Most of her small, easily stolen items still needed to be unpacked, and of course the furniture was too large for an 11-year-old to drag away.

[attr="class","pokedisplay"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon meganium male"]

[attr="class","pokedisplay"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon sobble"]

[googlefont=Fascinate][googlefont=Stick][googlefont=Source Code Pro][googlefont=Roboto]
[newclass=.athenamain]width:75%;margin-left:15%;font-size:13px;font-family:Roboto, Arial, sans serif;background:linear-gradient(#371e3c, #000000);padding-left:5%;padding-right:2%;padding-top:0px;padding-bottom:0px;color:#9195a7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokedisplay]background:#88386c;padding:3px;min-height:40px;padding-bottom:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.athenamain b]color: #d79d8b; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,603 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 11:41:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
newcomer!

Another day, another lack of objects to snatch. Luckily for Eris, hiding her emotions is as easy as holding her breath, a moment taken to listen to the questions as she reassesses her situation. "Did you move in from another city?? Or another region? What kinds of stuff did you do there?" The first method to throw off her scent is to ask questions, a lot of questions, just like any other child would. "Did you go on a lot of adventures? What kind of Pokemon do you have? This here is Reiner! He's a Luxray and my best friend!"
[break][break]
Ah, but she almost forgets that every conversation needs a name. The last thing she wants is to be referred to as kid all the time!
[break][break]
"I live… down the street, that way!" The directions she gives are ambiguous, just enough to suit the mantra of never reveal one's personal details to strangers. Well, not that she's lying about her address, she does technically know a nice granny down the street that lets her sleep over. "My name is Eris! What's yours?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 16:39:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","athenamegtext"]

athena & pallas;

Athena smiled, set at ease by the kid's curiosity. She had no reason to suspect that this child was anything but an inquisitive neighbor, and it was nice to get to know the neighbors. "I just moved from Galar, actually. I was an executive assistant -- boring, really. Not much in the way of adventures."

When the kid asked about Pokemon, Athena reached into her purse, pulling out Pallas's Pokeball and sending out the Meganium. "This is Pallas. He's been my partner for a long time."

The Meganium looked over Eris and her Luxray with interest, tilting his head. "Aa?"

"I'm Athena," the trainer added. It occurred to her that maybe she should have introduced herself as "Ms. Hicks," but Arceus, even thinking about it made her feel old.

[newclass=.athenamegtext] margin-right: 100px; background: #333333; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; border-radius: 25px;opacity: .8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.athenamegtext b] color: #8ac06c; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,603 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 15:47:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
newcomer!

From Galar… Galar… Wasn't Galar that one weird region with the cute fluffy sheep? And the fluffy meowths too? Was everything that originated from that region just… naturally bound to be fluffy? Would Reiner get fluffier if she went on a trip with him there? That would mean more time being required each morning to brush his fur... but surely such a blessing of a fluffy new pillow would have been worth the effort, right?
[break][break]
Her attention flickers to the name she provides, the beautiful Meganium that stands before her as the gears in her mind begin to whirl. Something about this lady sounds familiar... Eris doesn't recall ever running into her before, nor does she know of any trainers that own a Meganium. Or perhaps, they are someone that she's gotten to know even before meeting them in person.
[break][break]
"Athena... from Galar... with a meganium... Are you that Athena? That one that shows up in a lot of old news articles?? Uhm..." Her fingers snap subconsciously as she tries to pull the memory from a deep wedge, creating no noise given how much she sucks at doing so. "Athena Hicks? Maybe...?" Reiner offers Pallas a curt nod as his gaze hovers over his ward, a low growl emanating from his throat as he nudges Eris to mind personal boundaries. But Arceus knows she's bad at reading the atmosphere or more likely, bad at listening to suggestions, her words already beginning to slip off her tongue as she taps upon her knowledge of the papers she'd read.
[break][break]
"You're the kinda cool and famous person who went boom bam pow through the entire Galar league, right?

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 2:36:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","athenamegtext"]

athena & pallas;

Athena's face must have been an absolute picture when the kid, to her horror, identified her. She could feel herself turning red and tried to hide it, with a cough. Sure, sure. Move across the world for a new start and the first person you meet -- a child! Who probably hadn't even been born during Athena's heyday -- somehow knows who you are.

Well, she couldn't deny it, though, could she? "That's, uh, that's me."

Athena stood awkwardly, patting Pallas's back. She definitely didn't feel "kind of cool and famous," and she doubted she looked it, either.

"That was a long time ago, though," she added, not sure how to explain the concept of "I had a mental breakdown and quit" to a kid.

tag:

[newclass=.athenamegtext] margin-right: 100px; background: #333333; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; border-radius: 25px;opacity: .8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.athenamegtext b] color: #8ac06c; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]