awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
meteor gaiden [m][dd]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 21:13:25 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

So he’d heard of what had gone down at Meteor Falls during the Three Day war, and how it had exposed several veins of meteorite shards long thought to have been forgotten.

And then of course there was the inevitable draw of unscrupulous people trying to steal them away and sell them for a pretty penny.

Well, while Alexei was no scientist, he was sure that anything that was of scientific value was bound to draw attention. Why were there never enough people to go around for security these days?!

Sighing, he hoped that tonight wasn’t going to be too long—considering that he’d brought himself enough hot chocolate to drink until the dawn. Was he going to be guarding the place alone?

Would he be joined shortly? He had no idea, all he was sure of was that there was someone who would be joining him in short order.

Space rocks and minerals, oh my.

@giselle
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
meteor gaiden [m][dd]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 14:07:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
guard duty wasn't something she was expecting so soon, especially not over something like fossils. but she was definitely interested in giving it a go. no rockets were going to get past her and her pokemon after all! checking inside her bag she made sure she had an assortment of things ranging from pokeballs to a variety of snacks. especially if they were going to be there for so long that they needed them. approaching the lookout spot she was excited to see she was working with a familiar face. "alexei! hey!" caterina waddled beside her, the appletun yawning a bit as she settled down on a nice piece of rock to lay down. giselle liked that she was getting comfortable already. "have you been waiting long." she didn't think she was very late but she might have been.

she is here and she brought snacks; since this takes place after the horsie one im guessing she knows his name lol