Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 19:41:41 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

With the job done, they had set out in search of their haunt for the afternoon, with only a moment needed for him to discard his armor for more comfortable apparel as an interruption.

The atmosphere of a country dinner was delightful. The soothing sounds that came from the wind chimes that hung from the wooden beams were almost enough to put one to sleep.

Were he alone, perhaps he too would've dozed off on his seat, several hours flying by before a waiter woke him up and let him know they were closing.

... N- not that it had happened before or anything. He was not alone, regardless.

He had the most lovely companion he had met in quite a while.

"What do you think?" He said, looking in from the front porch of the dinner that lead into the open air establishment, reaching over to gently grasp her hand.

tag:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 22:42:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
It really was a beautiful afternoon and Eva was happy to be spending it in such good company. Gwyar still looked quite dashing despite the absence of his armor.

Eva couldn’t have asked for a better small-town country diner than the one he led her too. She absolutely loved places like this. It reminded her of the small restaurant they visited together on their last outing, but with much better weather.

“I think it’s perfect,” she smiled up at him, placing her hand in his, “Maybe we can get that table,” she pointed towards one beside the edge of the edge of the restaurant, one where they would have a great view of Littleroot’s main road, some sun, and a pleasant breeze.

The doctor took the initiative to lead Gwyar towards the hostess who was happy to seat them at the table Eva had pointed out, “It’s my treat this time,” she grinned as she sat down in one of the two chairs. It was only fair since he paid for their meal last time. And she wouldn’t take no for an answer.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 15:45:21 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

He was led by the hand into the restaurant, a warm smile on his lips as Eva lead them to a lovely little corner of the establishment. The sight was pretty, the breeze delightful, and the sun touching upon their skin just right, never quite getting in their eye.

And then Eva said she was paying.

"What?" He said as he missed his chair completely, felling on his ass with a choked yelp and banging the back of his head against the wooden beam of the veranda.

He hissed, leaning forward to rub the back of his head... before springing back to his feet, flushing hard as he tried to brush off the embarrassment and address the more important subject.

"Eva, I couldn't possi-!" He said, his eyes setting on her face- and catching her grin. He stopped short of saying anything, freezing. "... Yes ma'am."

He dropped onto his seat with a sigh and a huff, crossing his arms over his chest.

"But next date's on me." He said with a small smile and pursed lips.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 16:30:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
“Gwyar!” Eva gasped as the man disappeared from sight when he fell. She stood up and leaned over the table to see him rubbing the back of his head, “Are you alright?” the doctor in her expressed a look of concern. Sure, it was probably just a little bump but it was so sudden and unexpected that she couldn’t help but be concerned.

Was that all because she said she was going to pay? Smart man not to argue with her. The grin grew wider and she sat back down as he did. Still, he didn’t look happy about it, “Next date, huh?” her brow peaked as she leaned back slightly in her seat, “We’ll see about that,” the grin curved into a playful smile. But in all seriousness, she’d have to find time. Gwyar got lucky he ran into her on a day off.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 14:14:46 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

At Eva's teasing smile and tentative words, the man suddenly and dramatically flinched & gasped.

"Oh my! I am suddenly feeling quite faint, actually." Gwyar said with a breathy, exaggerated sigh, eyes fluttering shut as he leaned back and held the back of his hand to his forehead dramatically. "I fear I need a Doctor to look after me for a while."

He opened a single to look at her at that, grinning playfully.

"I might not make it otherwise."

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 23:12:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Oh, so he wanted to play that game again, huh? Her emerald eye narrowed suspiciously as the two of them sank back into their flirtatious banter. When he peeked through is open eye at her, Gwyar would see her fighting a bright smile, trying to keep a more serious look on her face, “Well, we can’t have that!” she protested, “Lucky for you, I have the rest of the afternoon and evening free,” there was a subtle implication, perhaps subconsciously.

Her attention was stolen away from Gwyar at the approach of the waiter. Her bright smile turned towards the other as he greeted them, ”Good afternoon! Water for you both,” he smiled, setting down two glass in front of them, “Anything else to drink?” he inquired, bringing out a small notepad to jot things down.

“Hmm I’m not sure,” she contemplated, taking a quite look at the menu, “You know what, surprise me!” she decided, giving the waiter a small smile. He seemed delighted at the opportunity, “And for you?” he asked Gwyar.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 19:06:39 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

His cheeks reddened, his smile losing its mischievous edge but remaining all the same as his hand slid over the table and he leaned forward, grabbing her own gently. "I'll be in your care, Dr. Morales."

He almost flew out of his seat again when the waiter's voice rang nearby.

He blushed more heavily, his smile wobbly as Eva casually spoke with the waiter and made her order, but he didn't pull away at the very least, shaking off his flush as the other man turned attention towards him.

"Ah... thank you." He uttered as the water was set on the table, his eyes fleeting from it over to the menu, almost immediately finding a familiar plate. "Oh? I did not think Hoenn utilized those terms..."

The waiter noticed what he was looking at, smiling as he looked the knight up and down and made a guess.

"Ah, a man of Galar, perhaps?" He said, prompting Gwyar to look up and nod. "Galarians have become a much more common sight in Hoenn during the past year, so our chef made an effort to add some traditional Galarian Cuisine to the their repertoire."

Gwyar blinked for a moment, before glancing back at the menu.

"I see! Most appreciated." He said with a chuckle, shutting the menu before holding it out to the waiter. "I'll have the Bangers and Mash, then."

A simple, filling meal. He was curious to see what a Hoenn Chef would do with it.

With their orders written down (he had already chosen Eva's, it seemed), the waiter excused himself to the back, leaving them alone for the moment.

"So you like to live dangerously, as the kids say." He said after a moment, turning his gaze to her, a teasing smile on his lips. "What if he brings Miltank Tongue your way?"

A delicacy in some cultures, he had heard.

Not Galarian though. Yuck.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 23:20:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva failed to hold her semi-serious expression as Gwyar leaned forward and slid his hand towards hers. A smile slowly crept across her lips. Her hand moved against his gently to rest comfortably in it. She could feel her heart beat just a tad faster. He really was quite the charmer, and it was working on Eva.

Gwyar was surprised again when the waiter showed up, but his hand remained firmly in hers. Galarian dishes? Now Eva was intrigued. She stole a glance at the menu to see what he was looking at. Bangers and Mash? She had never heard of it. Eva handed the waiter her own menu and nodded a thank you as he left the table.

“Hm?” it took her a second to realize what he meant. When the realization came after the mention of Miltank Tongue she laughed, “Oh, you mean lengua?” her lips twitched into a grin. She actually liked lengua, it made delicious tacos, “I like to try new things, can’t knock it if you don’t try it,” she shrugged. She firmly believed you couldn’t say you didn’t like something unless you tried it at least once, maybe twice.

“What’s a . . . banger?” she asked curiously. It sounded funny just saying it.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 19:20:56 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"Is that what they call it? Well, that aside, I'm envious." He said with a chuckle.

He wasn't young enough to just cram whatever was handed to him down his throat, unfortunately.

"I work hard to keep in shape at my age, so I play it safe with my food." He admitted, winking at her playfully as he lazily gestured to himself. "Can't let food ruin all this now, can I? I leave the surprises to my daughters."

So he was proud of his figure, sue him. You know how hard it was to keep in shape at his age? His metabolism was already doing its best to screw him over.

At her question, he almost managed to keep the grin off his lips. Almost.

"My eldest claims it is, and I quote, 'good-ass song'." He said, before shrugging his shoulders with a smile. "For me however, it's a sausage. They're called bangers because they often pop loudly when cooked in too high heat. It was a common occurrence during the Great War a hundred or so years back."

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 20:49:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva’s eyes shamelessly followed the lazy gesture to himself, giving him a very obvious once over. He did look damn good. The subtle tug of a grin at the corner of her lips made that thought obvious, “We certainly don’t want that,” she agreed, letting the grin settle in, and a hint of mischief sparkle in her eyes.

Then the dad-joke came. Eva gawked at the joke before breaking into a bright laugh. She had always been a sucker for corny jokes, much to people’s amusement. Her hand gently squeezed his and she laughed, the other coming up to lean against the table and rest her chin in her palm. She slowly shook her head as the laugh faded into a soft smile, “Sausage, huh?” she wasn’t quite sure what she was expecting but sausage didn’t cross her mind.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 14:51:44 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

The man actually winked as the shocked silence settled, looking rather proud.

The exhasperated groans from his eldest and the disappointed, pursed lips from his youngest were little things he had come to relish; he was pretty certain such things were what fueled Dad jokes all over the world.

Needless to say, he didn't expect it when she broke into laughter, taking his turn to gawk in shock.

Getting a genuine laugh was never part of the pplan... but it was pretty nice, actually.

"Terrible, that sense of humour of yours. Just awful, really." He said hypocritically, almost managing to keep a straight face while saying it, before smiling as he squeezed her hand back and leaned forward. "A wonderful, charming laugh though."

A charming smile, too.

Sausages indeed.

"It's a simple dish. Potatoes are a stapple of Galar in several meals, and a banger, well..." He said, shrugging his shoulders as he leaned his head atop the palm of his free hand much as she was, grinning. "It's a pretty heavy sausage. Rather filling."

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 7:03:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Yeah, Eva was a sucker for corny jokes. She found most things funny and was very easily entertained. Sometimes it felt fairly childish but she decided she’d rather be amused than bored, so she embraced it. Gwyar seemed amused by in through his playful teasing. Her eyes narrowed and lips pulled into a frown, “Ha ha very funny,” she teased right back. Her sense of humor was perfect.

“Charming laugh, really?” that was a first. She looked like she didn’t really believe it.

She began to absent-mindedly trace his fingers with her own, a light, sensual touch while he explained the dish in a bit more detail, “Well, I hope the chef can do it justice,” It sounded pretty good, kind of heavy for a lunch but you couldn’t go wrong with potatoes and sausage, “Sounds great, maybe I should try it,”

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 21:20:13 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"A very charming one." Gwyar affirmed confidently while smiling, interlocking their fingers together as Eva slowly traced lines over his hand.

It had been over a decade since he had last felt his chest brimming with warmth as he did now...

And they were talking about bloody bangers and mash.

"It's not a dish one can really screw up." He said with a soft laugh. "But a good chef can certainly take it far. You can have a taste of mine, if you like. See if Galarian (cuisine) is to your liking."

Wait, were they really talking about food here? The man certainly thought so, if nothing else.

The man's gaze slowly moved from Eva's own to their clasped hands, his smile shining brightly.

"You are quite the Doctor. I'm already starting to feel better." He said, before pausing and winking. "Just a little though. Stick close, eh?"

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 6:06:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva subtly blushed while trying to hide a smile when he confidently confirm she did indeed have a charming laugh. She certainly wasn’t used to this sort of courting. It was a very nice change of pace.

She grinned and her eyes turned towards their hands as Gwyar slid his fingers between hers. It was strange how the touch of another could have such an effect on the human body. As a medically trained doctor, the thought of attraction and feelings kind of lost their magic when you understood the minute, molecular details. Regardless, the rush of endorphins felt fantastic all the same.

“Oh, thank you! I would love to try some Galarian (cuisine),” she smiled in delight, innuendo or not, “Glad to hear that,” she joked, shrugging her shoulders, “Like I said, you’ve got me the rest of the day,” Eva threw Gwyar a playful wink.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 1:19:20 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

The man paused at her words, reaching up to dramatically grasp his heart while leaning closer. "You are doing things to me right now, Doctor. I really should be using our time more wisely then, huh?"

His tone was teasing as he gently lifted the hand with which he held hers, bringing her digits to his lips and kissing them gently.

"Perhaps we should have those meals to go." He said with a laugh, leaning his cheek atop his fist as his blue eyes found her greens. "Who knows how long it'll be before I get the esteemed Dr. Morales all to myself again."

Boldness was a requirement of being a knight, some would say. Perhaps not this bold, though.

TAG: