3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 1:27:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
They were both becoming more bold by the second, egging each other on in what seemed to be an endless game of cat and mouse. Eva’s eye narrowed and brow peaked curiously as he leaned closer, lifting her hand to press a gentle kiss on her fingers. The simple sensation of lips against her skin was enough to send a rather strong blush into the doctor’s cheeks. Although a rather innocent gesture, it sent a shiver down her spine (in a good way, of course).

“Hm, and what exactly did you have in mind?” she asked in an equally as bold manner, not breaking the eye contact he fixed her with.

She wouldn’t admit it, not now, but his words had a manner of truth to them. Even she didn’t know the next time she’d be this available was, she’d have to consult her ever-changing calendar. So making the most of today was probably a wise idea.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,135 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 19:37:54 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

The warmth in his chest grew as he held her hand close, a coy smile spreading over his lip.

"What indeed?" He said, returning her gaze. "Surely nothing obscene."

Fairly obscene things, actually, and not of the 'handholding' variety, either. The more Eva responded to his boldness with her own, the more risqué his line of thought grew.

"No. That was a lie." He said, a chuckle rumbling in his chest as he tilted his head slightly. "I've been having nothing but obscene thoughts for a hot minute now."

And it didn't look like that would change at the rate things were going, the blonde kissing the back of the doctor's hand next.

"I've invited you to my hotel room once before, have I not?" He remembered with some amusement, his gaze moving upwards as he reminisced on their first meeting before going back to her. "My, how bold, and rude, of me. Inviting a lady whom I've not even kissed yet to my room. Mighty dense, I can be."

His gaze lowered back to their hands, a thoughtful look crossing over his face before a sly smile spread over his lips.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 5:01:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Was this all happening too fast? This should have been a thought that crossed Eva’s mind. Fortunately, it hadn’t yet, and likely wouldn’t. Not any time soon, at least. Would she regret it later? Maybe, hopefully not, but maybe. Did she deserve this? A little semblance of normalcy and happiness? Hell yeah.

So, she would sink into it; Sink into his touch, his smile, his brilliant blue eyes. Those eyes that met hers held an intriguing hint of mischief, especially now. Eva found herself wondering what exactly was going through that mind of his.

It seemed he had told a little white lie. Eva’s brow peaked in interest, “Oh?” Obscene thoughts weren’t his alone. Eva would have been ashamed if he could hear some of the things that had popped into her head since they first met. Though, obscene wasn’t quite the word she would have probably used to describe them.

Eva had settled into the rhythm of their back and forth quite nicely. There was no turning back now, it seemed. Not that she wanted to, anyway, “Obscene?” she echoed, leaning forward slightly as her eyes drifted towards the kiss on her hand, “I didn’t know a Knight was capable of such things.” she teased, looking back towards him.

She laughed lightly at the memory. It was no doubt an innocent gesture back then. If offered now it would have an entirely different implication, “And to think I almost said yes,” she grinned. It would have been an innocent acceptance but an acceptance, nonetheless. Would she accept the gesture if offered now? Even though she understood the insinuation it held? She wasn’t quite sure she even knew the answer to that.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,135 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 16:37:32 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

The knight stared at her silently for a moment, his eyes unmoving from hers as his finger dragged over the back of her hand.

Her words hung in the air, a tense air that had been gathering around them now thick enough to choke on.

Both leaned forward as they were, the distance between them was not much- the table they had chosen had been built for couples, after all.

Gwyar gave her exactly one warning, and one request.

His gaze withdrew from her own and slowly moved down, staring at her lips in silence for but a moment.

And then he leaned closer yet, his forehead pressing to hers as he grinned cheekily...

And pressed his lips gently against hers.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 0:33:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
A silence settled in after she spoke. It wasn’t an uncomfortable silence. Instead, this one spoke volumes. It was the kind of silence you anticipated before something big happened, like the short pause before a firework finale.

A series of subtle movements and shared desires orchestrated the climax of their dance. The drag of his finger across the back of her hand enticed her closer. His eyes settled on her lips, a silent invitation that warned her of his intentions as he moved even closer, his forehead pressing gently against hers.

She could feel his hot breath against her lips. Tantalizing as it was, she refrained from jumping the gun and let him make the first move. Eva accepted the invitation with a subtle movement of her head, closing her eyes, and parting her lips slightly.

Eva met his kiss gently, pressing lightly into it with her own lips. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as the excitement swelled in her stomach. There was an eagerness to dial up the passion she had to tame. Instead, she let her fingers curl between his, squeezing his hand gently.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,135 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 15:21:42 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

She squeezed his hand, and he he parted his lips slightly in response, suckling gently along her lower lip while squeezing her hand back.

There was a strong need that he had to curb; to move closer, to pull her closer, to hold her body firmly against his-! So many instincts that he was barely keeping in check.

The food alone would not be able to sate his hunger for the day, that was for certain.

As he brought his teeth upon the doctor's lip to nibble gently...

"Um."

Someone interrupted.

"Erh... Your meal... Ah, perhaps I should return later?" Their waiter, back with their food and terrible timing both. Now that he wasn't focused purely on Eva, he could, indeed, take in the fragrance of their meals, each carried on a large platter balanced expertly upon the man's hand.

Gwyar, for his part, withheld an irritated utterance, slowly pulling away from the Doctor instead with a low sigh.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 19:58:55 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Gwyar reciprocated with a gentle squeeze of his own. In combination with the enticing, gentle pull on her lower lip, it was getting harder curb her enthusiasm. All of her attention had shifted to Gwyar and this kiss. The world around them faded. His lips parted and her head angled slightly in an effort to deepen the kiss. She could feel him holding back, it was familiar tension she was taming within herself.

Eva was rudely snapped back to realty at the gentle interruption of the waiter. Unlike Gwyar, she was utterly surprised. His interruption caused her to suddenly pull away and back into her seat with a subtle gasp. Immediately, a rush of red flushed her cheeks below wide, green eyes as they settled on the waiter and their food, “I’m sorry!” was the first thing that stammered out of her mouth. Her gaze flashed back to Gwyar before quickly returning to the gentleman, “Now is . . . fine,” she sighed, finding herself mildly embarrassed by the public display of affection. That was something she hadn’t done in a long time.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,135 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 16:05:41 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"Yes. Fine." Gwyar said, smiling just a bit tightly at the young man.

Getting the memo, or perhaps simply reading the mood between the two blondes, the waiter set down both meals on the table and served them their drinks before scurrying back into the kitchen.

A moment later, Gwyar sighed, shoulders sagging as he reclined back against his seat, eyes fluttering shut.

... And then he squeezed Eva's hand, a single eye opening at the woman as he chuckled.

"Perhaps we should pick this back up after the meal." He said, squaring his shoulders and leaning forward while bringing the back of her hand up to his lips once again, kissing it gently. "At the Inn, maybe?"

A little privacy could probably do them well.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 5:26:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva sighed heavily as the waiter set the food down before her. She gave the man a thankful nod, avoiding eye contact altogether. Her cheeks had grown bright red by now, surely from a combination of tantalizing kiss and the awkwardness with the waiter that followed.

Emerald eyes fixated on the food. The waiter had chosen a beautiful summer salad for her. It looked refreshing, a perfectly light lunch for a warm afternoon like this. Eva was grateful she let him choose.

Gwyar squeezed her hand and stole her attention again. His inquiry elicited a playful frown, “Hm, how very bold of you, Gwyar,” she teased, picking up her fork to begin picking at her salad.

Eva wanted to say yes . . . but should she say yes? She hadn’t quite decided yet. She didn’t want to come off as too eager. Despite the painfully obvious chemistry, it was only their second date, after all. The last thing she wanted was Gwyar to get the wrong idea of her, that she was normally this . . . easy? That wasn’t the right word, but it was the only one that came to mind. It was hard being a woman, especially one in her position – a high ranking professional. Women like her were held to a different standard and the embarrassment of being caught in the middle of that kiss was still fresh.

As much as Eva liked to think she didn’t care what people thought of her actions (especially those in her personal life), that simply wasn’t true. Unfortunately, when you got to a level she had achieved, personal life wasn’t so personal anymore.

The intimacy of the kiss still lingered on her lips, and she wanted more. So yes, maybe a little privacy could do them some good.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 19:06:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,135 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 21:17:15 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Eva's words drew a small grin from Gwyar.

A teasing, open statement was far from the worst response he could have gotten.

"Perhaps I spoke too freely... Did you like it?" He said, thumbing the back of her hand gently, a coy smile upon his lips. "I do hope you'll consider it, though."

Their flirtations aside...

His food was simple; bangers and mash were staples of homely dinners for a reason, and ease was one of them. The presentation was certainly more than the blonde had been expecting from his own experience, though... Hopefully the taste, too, was beyond it.

His gaze shifted away from his meal to Eva's.

His head tilted slightly, some curiosity in his gaze.

"Was the waiter's guess any good?" He asked; didn't hurt to know Eva's preferences. He smiled sheepishly. "I've never been terribly keen on eating my greens."

Greens were rare if not borderline nonexistent in a tundra, and Freezington was no exception. He had been introduced to raw, frozen meat before ever seeing a green salad, and frankly, he had not gone out of his way to explore them much even after leaving his hometown.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 0:51:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
The enticing warmth of his hand that had yet to break away and the mischief hidden behind his coy smile was quite endearing. Her gut screamed yes while the logic part of her mind warned her to pump the breaks. The only time she paid much attention to her the sensible part of her brain was when she was buried in work. Here, it was just a hinderance.

Eva smiled, a light shrug of her shoulders before speaking, “I like a bold man,” she admitted honestly. It was hard to find someone who wasn’t intimidated by her own boldness and erratic lifestyle, “And I’ve considered it,” she stated, meeting his gaze with her own coy smile. She didn’t give a direct answer, but it was there, written clearly on her face as the smile curled into a grin. Why not?

Following his gaze towards her own food she nodded, “Yes, actually. It’s a great, light lunch. Very refreshing,” The fruit and vinaigrette made for a colorful flavor, “And your . . bangers?” she asked, taking a moment to actually remember what the sausages were called.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,135 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 21:08:11 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

He had his answer, and it made him want to just swallow his plate whole then and there so they could get to the Inn promptly.

Courtesy and dignity won out (barely), the man meeting her grin with his own instead.

"Truly?" He said, glancing down at her meal. It did have a lovely presentation. He hummed, pursing his lips.

At her return-question, the man grabbed his fork and meat knife, maintaining perfect, unnecessarily posh table manners as he cut a small piece from the sausage, before eating it along with the mash.

He chewed it slowly for a moment, savouring it... before blinking down at it, a bit of surprise in his face.

"It's... Better than my mother's, at any rate. My father always favored prompt quantity over waiting for quality." Best to be filled up with energy before going out into the tundra- as early as possible, too.

The man was the closest thing the Pokemon World had to a Spartan.

Casually, the man cut another pieces, stabbing it with his fork before holding it out towards her.

"Would you like to try?" He offered, tilting his head slightly with a flirty smile hanging on his lips.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 6:33:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva nodded with a smile and a mouth full of greens when Gwyar questioned the legitimacy of her food being good. She had always been a fan of fresh, whole foods. Growing up in rural Kanto meant fresh farmer stands with all the in-season fruits and veggies you could want. Meat had always been a very small portion of her diet. It wasn’t like she needed much of it anyway, being 5’3’’ and a whopping 50kgs.

“Well that’s good! I’m glad they make it up to true Galarian standards,” Honestly, she was a little worried when he ordered it. Eva didn’t expect a small, mom-pop place in the middle of Kanto to have good Galarian cuisine.

Eva’s eyes sparkled curiously at the offer. Before accepting, she stabbed a few things on her plate onto a fork, some greens, a piece of fruit, and a candied nut all lightly dressed with the vinaigrette, “Only if you try mine,” the smile was emphasized with a small wink when she held out her own fork. She didn’t miss the fact that he wasn’t too keen on eating his greens, but she was curious to see if he’d try them anyway.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,135 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 0:47:16 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Gwyar chuckled at that, waving a hand rapidly while shaking his head.

"I am hardly a gourmet, I can assure you!" He said between chuckles, before lurching forward to place his chin on the palm of his hand, eyes half lidded as he looked at Eva. "Perhaps present company just makes anything taste better?"

His eyes shifted away from hers and to the fork she offered, head tilting slightly atop his palm but expression remaining otherwise curious and neutral.

He wasn't a child, so...

"Seems fair to me."

The blonde caught the fork in his mouth before slowly dragging back, leaving the cuttlery clean as he dragged the tip of his tongue over his upper lip. His closed lips and shifting jaw were all that suggested at his chewing, before he swallowed.

He hummed.

"Well, I don't care for the taste, but I do love being fed by you. A terrible conundrum..." He said, cupping his chin with one hand while casually holding out the fork with the other... before winking at her. "I'll have to try it again, just to be sure."

TAG: