3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 20:29:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
He was shameless with his playful teases. Honestly, it surprised her at first. Her assumed construct of a knight in her mind was far more serious and too focused on their duty to entertain the little games they were playing, “Good company certainly does help,” she agreed, shifting forward with her fork and playful smile.

As Gwyar accepted her offer, she too accepted his, “Excellent,” she smiled, leaning forward towards his fork. Lips delicately wrapped around the sausage and gently pulled it off the fork before she leaned back. Eva chewed the meat while nodding her head, savoring the rich flavor before swallowing, “It’s . . heavy, but quite delicious,” she admitted, glancing at the plate. There was no way she could eat more than about a quarter of that serving.

A light laugh accompanied her smile. Shameless. She stabbed a few more pieces of her salad with her fork, brows pinching in thought momentarily before she shook her head, “Just a taste . . . for now,” she decided, eating the bite she prepared, “Maybe I’ll let you have some more later,” she grinned after swallowing her bite of food.

Back to reading between the lines.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,209 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 16:00:28 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"I know I shouldn't be too greedy, but..." He said as a mischievous smile stretched over his lips. "I just can't wait."

He dipped his fork back into his own meal and then brought it straight into his mouth, savoring the meal with a contented hum.

Lines read. Message received.

He tried not to eat too quickly; maintain at least a semblance of propriety, and what not. It was hard to contain himself, however. So best keep his mouth busy.

He didn't want to just tire her with his incessant flirting, however...

Oh!

"You had a Gallade with you earlier!" He spoke after a moment as he set the fork inside the mash, stopping short of picking up another bite. "Have you two known each other for long? They are quite wonderful friends."

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 6:05:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva met his mischievous smile with a smirk of her own. His patience to not rush the meal was duly noted. Eva managed to take a few bites of her own meal before he spoke up again. Surprisingly, it wasn’t flirtatious, but a genuine question. It was a pleasant change, reminding Eva they should probably also get to know each other outside of their instinctual attraction.

“Oh? Blade?” she asked as she swallowed her current bite of food, “Yeah! He’s been my partner since I started school. He was just a ‘lil Ralts back then,” she laughed, fond memories of their first few days together being pulled from her memory, “He really is somethin’ else. Couldn’t ask for a better partner,” she nodded. The two had been through hell and back together. Eva motioned to Gwyar with her fork, “Do you have a Gallade?” the way he asked made it seem like he had personal experience with the species.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,209 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 13:04:10 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"Hoh... That sounds familiar." He said as he leaned his head onto his cheek, a tint of nostalgia coloring his smile.

The return question came and he nodded while biting down another forkful of his meal, swallowing down before speaking.

"Yes, his name is Gawain." He said, chuckling. "My father had the honor of naming him- he was hatched out of his egg a couple of days before I was born. The name my father chose spoke of his grand expectations for that poor Ralts- Gawain is a famous Knight of Myth in Galar, you see."

He lowered his fork down to his plate before shifting his head, going from cheek against palm to chin atop back of the hand.

"We were raised together; it's hard to imagine my life without him in it." He said, his now free hand reaching to thumb over a spot on his waistcoat; presumably were his pokeballs were. "I feel a tad bad at how often I keep him inside his pokeball in Hoenn; but it can't be helped."

He sighed, brow furrowing.

"There's far too many Gardevoirs in Hoenn. He's a bit too knightly in that regard, even for a Gallade. He's certainly honoring his namesake on that front." He said with a chuckle.

He grinned at her.

"Blade ever give you any such troubles?"

TAG:

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 18:56:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva listened to his tale with delight and an intrigued smile, “Oh wow! You two have been together a long time then. Your whole life . . .” she thought for a moment, the only being that had been around her whole life were her brothers, “Must feel kinda like a brother then, huh?” it’s probably the way she’d feel about Blade had he been around since childhood. He seemed more like a partner in a sense considering he was specifically trained to aid her in her duties, “I’m not familiar with the story of Gawain though,” she admitted with a shrug while poking at the last bites of food on her plate.

As she finished the last of her food she pushed her plate towards the edge of the table and leaned back in her chair. She laughed lightly at Gwyar’s description of Gawain. She was familiar with their enthusiasm towards the female of their species, “Blade’s pretty . . . indifferent,” she decided with a nod. Come to think of it, she’d never actually seen him distracted by anything other than herself. Perhaps it was his training and lineage as a support pokemon rather than a knight that gave him such characteristics.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,209 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 16:40:34 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"Definitely. He's the reason I never once felt lonely in my youth." He said, stretching the truth quite far. Even with his then Kirlia Companion by his side, standing in a blizzard going through basic forms of swordsmanship had not been any less depressing.

But the cold kept him too distracted and miserable to think about how bored he was anyway; Eva didn't need to hear about such drab topics.

The story of Gawain was much more interesting!

"I'm not surprised; he is not as famous as King Arthur or Sir Lancelot- across the world anyway; he's fairly beloved in Galar." He said, cupping his chin as he leaned forward. "There is no one tale to tell. Sir Gawain enjoys the privilege of featuring in the most stories and traditions of any single knight in Galar. But to give context- One of his better known titles was the 'Maiden's Knight'."

The blonde grinned.

"Not entirely for his flirting habits, but, ah... He was certainly no puritan." He said with a soft laugh. "It was mostly due to his chivalrous behavior. In that respect, Gawain (the Gallade), matches his namesake to a T."

Sometimes, to a fault. Gwyar did not enjoy dealing with Gardevoirs on the wrong side of the law; more often than not, things escalated because Gawain kept doing everything except bloody attacking.

He tilted his head slightly at Eva's description of her own Gallade, brows rising slightly. Indifferent? He cupped his chin, lips pursing.

"Interesting... We should introduce him to a Gardevoir sometime." He said with a wide grin a moment later, leaning forward. Maybe he just hadn't ever connected with one. "I've never really interacted much with a Gallade raised outside of Galar, now that I think about it. Think he and Gawain might get along fine?"

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 5:19:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva matched Gwyar’s grin when he finished his story about Gawain the Knight. Well, Maiden’s Knight, “Ahhh, I see,” she laughed when her described Gawain the Gallade behavior in comparison, “Yea, Blade is nothing like that,” Eva certainly didn’t mind. When you were on the frontlines in the thick of it, you couldn’t have your mind wandering off somewhere else.

“Oh, he’s met Gardevoir before,” she corrected, “Like I said he’s just . . . indifferent. He’ll obviously help if they need it but he’d rather focus on . . . well . . . me and our job, I guess. I’m sure he’d get along fine with Gawain. I haven’t had any problems with other friendly pokemon so far,” Again, he was just indifferent towards other pokemon. The only other being (whether it be human or pokemon) he had ever bonded with besides Eva was Syah. Mostly because they had been working together for a while now and their job required cooperation.

“No rush, but wanted to drop this off for whenever you’re ready,” the waiter interrupted politely. Eva snatched up the bill before he even had the chance to put it on the table, mostly in an effort to make sure Gwyar didn’t try to snag it, “I’m all set. Were you going to order anything else, Gwyar?” she asked as she slipped a debit card back to the waiter with the bill.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,209 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 14:04:12 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Gwyar scratched at his head, curiosity written all over his face. Blade sounded extremely different from Gawain.

"Well, at least he has his priorities straight." The blonde eventually said, laughing. "The amount of times Gawain's 'chivalry' has gotten me in trouble is... enough to be memorable."

Hopefully it wouldn't be happening again anytime soon.

Eva was one step ahead, snatching the bill brought to them before it so much as touched the table, to which Gwyar could only pout. She had read him, it seemed.

"I could used a doctor's visit." The man said in response to her question, leaning forward as he grinned, the waiter leaving with the card as the blonde slid his hand over Eva's once again. "Almost forgot how badly I hurt myself earlier for a moment there."

It didn't take long for the waiter to come back with Eva's card, taking away the empty dishes as well before retiring behind the counter.

With all that done, Gwyar stood up from his seat, offering Eva a hand as he rounded around the table.

"Shall we be on our way, Dr. Morales?"

TAG:

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 17:56:18 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva’s couldn’t help but blush as a coy smile tugged at her lips when she turned her gaze back to Gwyar, “A doctor’s visit, hm?” She too leaned forward with a grin, “I did say you get me for the rest of the day,” her teasing was cut short by the prompt return of the waiter.

“Thank you,” she smiled brightly, scratching a tip and signature on the receipt before tucking her card back into her pocket, “Yes! Thank you, Sir Wledig,” she graciously accepted his hand and stood up, letting him lead the way out of the restaurant.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,209 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 21:30:39 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

He could recall nothing quite as beautiful as that smile of hers. His cheeks colored slightly, and when her digits wrapped around his? He could feel his heart begin to race. He felt like such a child, such innocent things getting to him like that...

He also felt the best he had in a long time.

He lead the way out of the restaurant and through the barely paved roads of Littleroot, steps light and smile bright.

It was an extremely small town; possibly the smallest of the well known ones in Hoenn; you could make it just about everywhere on foot within a reasonable time, provided you didn't mind a little sweat and some time under the sun.

Gwyar quite minded, as a matter of fact- but even he could forge about it with such company as lovely as Eva. Conversation was light; there was plenty to sightsee in the small town of Littleroot; for Gwyar specially, who was still new to such tropical climates.

But eventually... they were at the Inn.

He led her inside and into his room quickly, somewhat glad the lobby was empty as they made their way to the second floor. Before long, they were standing within his room, the man closing the door behind himself.

"Well... here we are." He said after a moment.

His face flushed a bit harder as it hit him. He reached up, tugging at his tie and breathing out slowly.

"Ah... Shall I get us something to drink?" He said, moving to walk inside, trying to work off some nervous energy.

The path leading further into the apartment-like room was narrow, however; he had to stop once he came upon Eva, face flushing from the proximity.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 0:22:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Their walk through the quaint town was very pleasant and, unlike Gwyar, Eva very much enjoyed the bright sunshine and warm breeze. Although pleasant, the implications of their walk towards the Inn did not escape her. She was nervous, which was something she didn’t experience often. Her heart raced for reasons other than an adrenaline spike. If possible, it only pounded harder with each step towards his room they took.

“Yes, here we are,” the nerves didn’t stop a smile from crossing her features when she looked back at Gwyar, “Sure, a drink sounds nice,” If anything it would give her hands something to do before she worked up the courage the actually use them.

“Oh! I’m sorry,” she laughed when she realized she was in his way. Gwyar would find her cheeks just about as flush as his. For all of their shameless flirting, they both seemed to be quite nervous. Eva quickly spun on her heels to advance forward and deeper into the room until It opened up.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,209 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 16:41:29 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"It's no problem." Gwyar said with a chuckle, cheeks reddening further.

He followed close behind, his face redder than before; a measure of embarrassment had slipped into his excitement.

After his flirting before, he must have looked rather silly, fumbling all over the place as he was. Talks game, does nothing.

A door leading into another room, presumably the restroom, was in the narrow hall.

As they reached its end and it all broadened into the room proper however, the furniture was revealed to his guest.

A large bed was the center piece of the room, with two small night stands at either side, crowned by lamps and a single, closed off laptop on the one nearest to them.

A single, spacious drawer was across from the bed, pressed against the wall, with a large flatscreen TV atop hung atop it. A small fridge stood in an open space within the drawer.

A mirror closet ways away off to the side of the bed, partly open to reveal a few of articles of clothing of the blonde man. On the other side of the bed, thick curtains blocked off sunlight from a balcony, and in the broad space between the bed and the windowed slide doors were two comfortable looking seats, and a coffee table between them.

A nondescript painting hung over the bed.

Gwyar ignored all of this and went for a cabinet not immediately visible from where they stood, opening it to reveal a wine rack within.

He grasped a bottle lightly, pulling it out and setting it atop the cabinet, grasping two glass cups shortly after.

He glanced over his shoulder, trying to grin.

"... I also have juice, too." He said almost as a joke- or perhaps giving her an out, if she would rather be in her best state of mind before going any further.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 19:01:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
After stepping aside when she could, Eva took a moment to take in the small, simple room. Eva slowly walked through it towards the other end that had two chairs and a curtained off window. Eva took the liberty of peeling the curtains back to bathe the room in natural light as Gwyar began the task of getting them drinks.

Eva glanced back over her shoulder, eyeing the wine bottle with a smile and small laugh, “That’ll be just fine,” a glass of wine would probably do her some good, take the edge off a little, get her to relax. Her heat threatened to pound right out of her chest as she turned around to take a step closer to Gwyar.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,209 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 14:11:58 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Like a highschooler on his first date, his heart felt as though it would burst out of his chest, the situation somehow more thrilling and stressing in equal measures than any Police Raids he might have participated in.

She took a step closer to him, and despite her earlier words he answered by placing the wine and the cups atop the nightstand, never looking away from her.

One look at her upclose and he knew he was undone.

He leaned down, brought his hands to gently cup her cheek and chin...

And kissed her softly.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 0:36:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
When he looked at her, her racing heart stopped. Maybe just for a moment. There was a change in objective as he set the distraction down on the nightstand. Eva let a small smile crease her lips as her looked down at her. All it took was the touch of his hands to steady the nerves that had made her tremble.

Eva leaned forward onto her toes in a feeble attempt to meet him halfway. She let the soft kiss linger for a moment before taking a small step closer to eliminate the space between them. It deepened the kiss and allowed her hands to settle gently on his chest. Unlike at the restaurant, she let the passion and desire slowly seep into it.