awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Vent Squad Charlie: Act 2
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 2:53:27 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Emma the ariados crawled as fast as she could, trying desperately to keep up with the creature she was tracking. This thing was fast, faster than anything she had faced before. It took all of her physical effort just to keep up with it, which caused problems for her own followers. Oscar found himself in a near sprint trying to keep up with Emma, not wishing to lose her as she tracked the machine.

He was not alone, and were close by as they ran through the cafeteria. Emma jumped past tables and chairs as she followed the being toward the North Wing, where the offices and electronics lay. Oscar dodged tables himself, trying a bit too hard to emulate the path of his ariados. They would soon make it to the North Hall, where Emma would skitter down before stopping in front of a doorway.

As Oscar approached, he realized that she had stopped in front of the Communications room. Oscar tried the door, but it was locked. He looked to Emma and Lulu, trying his best not to seem out of breath. "Do either of you have a way in?"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 13:46:25 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
rocket hq: north wing

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
"Don't corner the target. We need to figure out what it's looking for, if we push it too hard or threaten it, it will lash out as it already has done. I'd prefer we not destroy the submarine and drown."[break][break]

She says this as they give chase, but she has begun to hang back to some degree. It becomes apparent that she's focused on something else, and that something else happens to be Porygon-Z downloading data on the submarine's schematics. If there was anything hidden in the sub, hopefully the technical Pokemon would be able to detect it.[break][break]

They all come to a halt, however, in front of a door. Emma glances between the two of them before unlocking the door herself with a set of keys.[break][break]

"Don't let me slow you down."[break][break]

[break]

notes: porygon-z is looking for hidden rooms or something

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, ,

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 3:18:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Shit.

Shortly after the foreboding words had left the Rocket Beast’s mouth, lights flashed, flooding the room around them in a severe red. A siren rang, and 's message echoed through the halls:

We have a breach in the medical bay. We're taking on water. If you are able, exit the sub with all haste.

Her face was grave as the message completed. It wasn’t towards the Medical Bay that the scientist ran, however. She’d left five of her pokemon—as well as everal things not to be left at the bottom of the ocean—back in the lab. Her legs carried her in that direction, instead.

“I’ll catch up!”

Maybe.