slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 23:23:01 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Love you too, Stormy.

Fingers sink into her hair, brushing freed strands down to mingle with the rest. Soon he’d take her hand, gently leading her to his apartment.

Once the two of them settle in, Kim brings Stormy a glass of water and allows her to gain her bearings. The silence he keeps himself at is one of carefulness, not too soon to push her into speaking before she is fully ready to. But there is an assurance behind the silence, his focus fully on her as he leaned back in his seat, eyes wholly on her.

Speak your mind.

He whispers out when he feels it is an appropriate moment to do so.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 23:39:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Kim's reciprocation allows her immediate relief. It allows her shoulders to sag as if she'd been carrying the weight of the world upon them- and in some manner, she had been. Her own worries and fears had been unbearably heavy on her for a while now and held responsible for her mixed bag of not-great decisions.[break][break]

His fingers tug gently through her hair, tidying it. The woman is pried off of him by his fingers curling around hers and she falls into step after him when he walks towards home. [break][break]

Their walk grants her enough time to console herself. By the time they settle in and a glass of water is pressed to her hand, she's a little more human. Even still, Stormy tugs at the ends of her hair, twirling the dark strands anxiously between finger and thumb. Her other hand holds onto the glass of water just for the sake of holding onto something.[break][break]

"I really don't know what else there is to say. I really know how to pick 'em, I guess."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 0:17:43 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Kim chuckles, thinking it better not to comment on that.

But he does anyway.

That's putting it lightly. I don’t exactly think that putting a main propagator for most of your trauma as the headline for your “most fuckable people” list is exactly the most sane decision but hell, you’re a big girl, you know what you like.

Kim was not one to mince words, something that should be inherently obvious from most interactions the two of them had. But as far as he was concerned, he spoke out of love. What he had to say was truthful and unfiltered, as it should be when conversing with loved ones.

Almost had a heart attack when you said what you did.

He speaks, fanning himself as he pulls a bottle of wine from under the chair he sat upon, the underside holding an assortment of different wines.

So? How was it? Did you get tingles or what?

The time of judgement grew thin, Kim’s sole focus now on the tea he aimed for Stormy to spill.

He pops the top of the wine and takes a sip, eyeing the houseplant that sat to the side of where she had been seated; a Fomantis snuggly seated within.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 0:44:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Because Kim chuckles, Stormy finds it in her to laugh as well- though her laughter is tired and breathless.[break][break]

"Does this mean you weren't a fan of any of my past lovers, either? Solid, solid."[break][break]

Though she wouldn't call Fernando 'fuckable' or 'lover' in any sense of the word. In fact, it made her stomach churn with discomfort and disgust. He was still an unlikable asshole, in spite of her decision to kiss him.[break][break]

"What a middle-school gossipy thing to ask, Kim."[break][break]

She takes a sip of her water, deliberately avoiding the question.[break][break]

"He's a much better kisser than a talker."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 1:38:23 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Deflecting!” He calls out with the subtly of a fire alarm, a smile still seated upon his lips as he takes a swig of the rose colored liquid.

She’s hiding her true feelings and he can tell.

Stormy. Stormdrain. Stormghetti and meatballs. Cloudy with a chance of Storms. I know you want to keep up the cool girl charade and everything, but it ain’t workin’ on me. I take pride in you being one of my best friends and the knowledge that comes with it. So…

He places the bottle on a coffee table at their side and adorns a sly smile.

...lay it on me straight. Did you enjoy it? Was it everything you expected and more? Are you pining for a second dip in that pool are are you content with a small soak that you had?

Debauchery was not lost on him, Kim no stranger to indulgence himself, always having held back just enough to keep those who he had interest in at arms length and to not over exceed where he planned to luxuriate.

But he knew how tempting that forbidden fruit could be, just as well the repercussions of picking said fruit and the ire that could come from it; as well as the happiness it could bring.

Tell me how you really feel.” There is a devilish accent to his words, Kim pushing the bottle a bit closer to her and welcoming her to take a sip.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 2:00:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Her mouth opens to object, but no words come out. Instead, her cheeks warm in response to his teasing. But he's right: she is deflecting. She's avoiding the questioning and stumbling over her answers. The truth is, she doesn't know how to answer him. She's in unfamiliar territory harboring unrealistic expectations and emotions for a man who's only expression she recognized was a cold stare of indifference.[break][break]

"Yes-- and no. I don't know what I expected from him, but it felt good to not be ignored or looked down at. It has been a very, very long time since I was kissed like that."[break][break]

She can feel her heartbeat quicken as she reminisces it. [break][break]

"I'm not pining.. but I wouldn't say no to another dip in the pool, as you so delicately put it."[break][break]

To mask her embarrassment even slightly despite that being impossible in the presence of a man who knew her backward and forward the way he did, she takes a long sip of her water. It's just as awkward a gesture as she feels it is.[break][break]

"I'm fucked."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 2:28:50 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Confusion is plain on his features, bemused at the implication she presented.

Wait…” His demeanor shifts, the once cool and collected composure slipping in an instant.

In the relationships that you’ve had since the two of us have known eachother… have none of them given you the attention you deserve? Are you telling me the passion that you were shown- no, the passion you felt from that moment could not compare to those you’ve been with before- with those who you’ve gone to lengths far enough to consider marriage? Not even the time spent with them can compare to the seconds you were in his embrace?

He was upset, the expression held on his face clearly showing this with furrowed brows and the edges of his lips slightly downturned.

"If anyone's fucked it's them, Stormy."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 3:41:54 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
What a tricky question, and yet it was one that she had an answer for almost immediately.[break][break]

"He's just.. different, Kim."[break][break]

Everyone else she'd ever been involved with had been comfortable, but not intense in the way she now realized she was hungry for. They hadn't pushed her, hadn't challenged her. Alexander had been calm and steady, predictable and patient. When she became too headstrong or too passionate he'd grown overwhelmed and ultimately, disinterested. He hadn't been capable of giving her the passion or the intensity that she yearned for.[break][break]

No one else had, either. What she was looking for wasn't a soft life of tender kisses and held hands on a beach.[break][break]

"This feels different."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 15:35:45 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
How?” He inquires, features now on ponderment.

In what way? Because from where I’m sitting it sounds like you’re just horny.

God, he could only imagine the scenarios that would eventually unfold, a smile forced upon his lips in the process.

What are you doing step bro?” He says in a mocking tone, leaning back into his seat.

My god, that’s you. You’re those porn videos that people poke fun at. Stormy, holy shit.

He snickers unable to control his laughter as he hides his face in semi-embarrassment. There was no malice in his words, it was simply humorous observation.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 15:46:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
And she stares at him, expressionless. Here she is, wallowing in self-pity and disgust and he turns around and hits her with that 'you're just horny'. [break][break]

Even worse, he relates her to a porn video trend- and laughs about it.[break][break]

"I knew I couldn't tell you about this."[break][break]

She lowers her head into her hands, groaning.[break][break]

"And that is not what's happening. I'm not a fucking porn video, Kim."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 15:58:49 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Huh? You couldn’t tell me about your experiences? As if passion or otherwise never dawned on me? As if I didn’t freak out after the initial phase of you telling me that you did what you did? Would you rather me agree with you and say, “that’s fucking gross storms, what’s wrong with you?” or would you rather me tell you how I feel about the fuckhuge metric overload of info you just dumped on me in the most sensible way I can imagine.

He leans forward placing a hand on the armrest of the chair she sat in.

Would you rather sulk, or would you rather cope?

His hands move hand grab her own, attempting to pull them from her face as to look her eye to eye, the residue of his smile remaining in place.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 16:14:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"It is fucking gross- especially now that you've framed it the way that you have."[break][break]

She didn't know what she wanted him to say. While insulted as she was by his honesty, it was exactly what she'd wanted, sort of. She wanted someone to take her by the shoulders and snap her out of it, convince her that she was being crazy, that she was probably just horny. But at the same time, she found herself fighting his teasing because she knew she was in too deep.[break][break]

This wasn't a spur of the moment decision. This wasn't an overnight development. This wasn't her spontaneously combusting in a heat of passion.[break][break]

This had been a slow, slow fucking burn that she hadn't acknowledged until it was too late.[break][break]

"I want someone to take me out back with a shovel."[break][break]

She mumbles through her fingers, though Kim quickly rectifies that situation by pulling them away from her face. With her hands now in his and her expression sulky and depressed, she stares up at him. [break][break]

"I hate him."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 16:49:13 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
His forehead moves to rest on hers, a chuckle escaping before he pushes himself away, hands still entangled within hers.

I think most people have that same notion towards our good commandant .

Kim’s tone is mocking, as if to imply Fernando is anything but what was implied.

But he has a slick side about him. I can see why you’d slip, after having spent private time with him myself.

But to go as far as kissing your illegitimate sibling on the mouth? Guess they did things different in Kanto.

Look Stormy, I’m not going to say that I don’t think it's weird that the two of you decided to pursue each other at that level, because I do in fact think it's weird. But you are both consenting adults who are able to do what you want with each other. If you’re gonna sulk over a mistake then learn from it and grow as a person in the process. Don’t make the same mistake that you already have, or at least if you do learn to live with it.

It ezz what it ezz.

He says in a lax tone, leaning back after having thrown up his hands with the expression.

I mean… it's either that or go back in time and change the outcome. But who would go to those lengths for a little mistake.

He alludes to with that notion, grabbing the bottle he previously sat down and taking a swig from it.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 17:53:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She sighs, a pathetic and defeated noise to come out of such a normally confident woman. At one point, she could have been described as the sun: bright, warm, never failing to rise. It was cliche, sure, but that's fine. Now, however, she was definitely the sun: hard to look directly at.[break][break]

"Have you thought about kissing him too? Kim, what the fuck."[break][break]

Though he continues and she does her best to throw up her hands despite the fact he's still holding onto them. Fingers splayed against his palms, trying to stop the crazy spilling out of his mouth.[break][break]

"There's no pursuing. It was one slip-up, and it won't happen again."[break][break]

He throws his own hands up and away from her, relaxing back into his seat. She does the same, tucking her hands into her lap.[break][break]

"God, I'm definitely going to do it again."[break][break]

Stormy reaches for the bottle presently in Kim's hands, and she takes one big ass drink.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 22:35:30 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
A sly smile creeps across his lips, leaking the cheer out carefully.

He’s a good looking guy, Stormy. I wouldn’t mind if I wasn’t already married.

His head leans back into a guffaw at the instant severance of her mindset, one second a stoic visage of conviction and the next a crumbled shield, easily displaying the true feelings she felt within.

Kim could not be happier than to see her in this state of integrity, it was far better than the second guessing she had been doing up until this moment.

Own it. Whether it be love, lust, or whatever vice ails you, own up to it and indulge at your own pace. We’re put in this earth to live our lives how we want so do what makes you happy, even if its only for the moment.

Idle hands dig into his pants pocket, pulling out a lavender cigarette case and opening it, Kim eyeing the remainder of Cait’s earthen gifts. He takes a spliff and offers the case over to Stormy.

And right now, nothing would make me happier than to think a little less.

Whether she had taken one or not, Kim returned the case to his pocket, retrieving a lighter in its place and lighting the blunt before handing the lighter over to Stormy.