[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Yeah? Alright, alright."[break][break]

Unexpected, but she could roll with it. Kim was a man of many mysteries and many, many surprises. Though at this point, perhaps nothing regarding the man should surprise her anymore.[break][break]

Stormy finishes with her swig, swiping her tongue against her lips. She sets the bottle down gently but doesn't immediately let it go, because she's too preoccupied listening to Kim dish out genuine, not-terrible advice. It genuinely lifts her spirits and she breathes out a sigh.[break][break]

"Thinking a little less sounds really good right about now."[break][break]

She lifts a roll from the delicate little case before lighting it on fire with the tip of her finger- no lighter necessary. Her inhale is dramatic, but well-deserved as she sicks backward into her chair. Smoke streams from her nose and from her lips as she exhales slowly.[break][break]

"You're my favourite."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 21:37:38 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
I know it.

Is only a thought as he takes a deep inhale of the blunt, holding it for a moment before exhaling.

Back at ya, Storm.

There is a satisfied look on his face, a mix of the narcotics and ease of the topic presenting a calm atmosphere.

So what situations led up to you two moving to first base anyways?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 21:28:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"He reminds me of Alexander a little bit- though I'll never tell him that."[break][break]

She was positive that if Fernando ever learned of that, he'd never speak to her ever again.[break][break]

"But.. I don't know, really. He challenges me, y'know? Pushes me to do better, and I guess that that's a turn-on, or something. He believes in me, even if he's a total fuckin' prick about it."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 18:44:06 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
That’s wild. You wildin’.

Kim waves for her to hand over the bottle, a sip taken quickly before speaking.

You know what masochism is right?

A playful smile sets on his lips, the man holding back his giggles if only for the moment.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 17:03:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Tell me about it."[break][break]

He asks for the bottle and she hesitates, only because she catches the look in his eye, the warning that he's about to say something stupid. But it slips past her fingers and he sips from it, only to put on a childish smile and stifle his giggling. [break][break]

"I know you are, but what am I?"[break][break]

And then she sticks out her tongue.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 20:44:26 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Answering his childishness with a childishness of her own, Kim could not help but applaud internally, giving her the satisfaction of putting him in his place was a little too much credit for a man who’s ego was so front and center.

Hahaha.” He mocks somewhat dryly, the sarcasm in his voice easily betrayed by the smile his lips held.

Maybe masochist is the wrong word. You’re more of a sub honestly.

He takes a deep inhale of the blunt, letting the smoke ruminate before he huffs it from his nose, the fumes filtering into the air.

Truth be told I’m a sub at heart too. Don't get me wrong, it feels nice to be the one in charge, but after so long it gets tired. That’s why I love Na, she straight up puts me in my place.

In more ways than contextually.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 3:08:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I get it, you're getting laid."[break][break]

Her face contorts into one of disgust, nose crinkling before relaxing as she takes another inhale. [break][break]

In an effort to get comfortable, Stormy shifts in her seat. Her legs stretch, finding a seat draped across his lap, and her toes curl and crack.[break][break]

"Glad you're happy though. You... are happy, right?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 13:27:52 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
I’m doin it for the boys and girls that ain’t, Storms.” He kisses his fingers in a bunch and points them to the sky. “Bless up.

His free hand idly rolls the blunt between index and thumb, Kim contemplating Stormy’s words for a moment before speaking.

...I think this is the happiest I’ve ever been.”

“Don’t get me wrong, spending time with you, or Kay, or Franny when we facetime is always enjoyable. I’m always happier than all hell to be chillin out maxin relaxin all cool with my girls, but y’all have your own things goin on. As selfish as I am I don’t have the nerve to tell you guys to give me the attention I want from you.”

“But Najwa is my indulgence. She goes along with what I want to do, she’s always there when I need someone to talk to, and she loves me, faults and all. She gives me purpose. And when I need it a smack to the back of the head to keep me grounded.

Features once noticeably rough grew softer, Kim bringing the joint to his lips and taking a small puff from it.

She is bliss.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 18:43:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"You can ask anything from me, Kim."[break][break]

She frowns a bit as she says this, genuinely hurt that he thought he'd be putting her out by asking for more.[break][break]

"But.. I'm happy that you're happy. You deserve it."[break][break]

But with that admission comes a lump in her throat, just a baby one. Envy, she felt, she was sure. To see Kim so at peace and madly in love stung in a way that was bittersweet. It brought to her feelings she disregards immediately for fear giving life to them would only hurt more.[break][break]

"She sounds great."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
love and co.
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 19:00:01 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
She is.

He echoes, moving the bud to his mouth and taking a puff.

But it’s moments like these that I live for, Stormy...

His eyes close, his mind and body falling into relaxation in mere seconds, puffs of smoke leaving his mouth as he speaks gently.

...Moments of calm where I can relax. Moment of peace where nothing matters but what’s happening in this room. Moments of placidly where I can speak with another that I trust; with someone that I consider one of my best friends- one I don’t have to bite my tongue around. It’s moments like this that remind me that I truly love this life. It’s moments like that that comfort me and give me the strength to move on to the next day. You, , Francie, Nawja and Lira, you are all my bliss. If there’s nothing else I can trust, I know I can always fall back to this.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and co.
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 19:53:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I'm glad, Kim."[break][break]

She smiles, inhaling another slow drag. The warmth that fills her lungs is relaxing, and she ends up leaning back into Kim. Slowly, she slides down to rest her head in his lap, quite literally making herself comfortable.[break][break]

"You're my bliss too."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki