The findings of Professor Barnister

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The findings of Professor Barnister
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 9:10:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","opmind"]
[attr="class","opmindtop"]
[attr="class","opmindtopp"]

[attr="class","opmindtopright"]Joan Barnister's research

[attr="class","opmindtop2"]MAKE SOMETHIN' OF YOUR LIFE, BOY, LET ME INTO YOUR MIND

[attr="class","opmindblurb"]
[attr="class","opmindblurb1"]

WHILE AT TEAM ROCKET Joan contributed to the research of several different cases that ultimately ended up being used during the siege of Kanto. Her biggest accomplishment was aiding the discovery on a type of energy stored inside Pokémon and how to elicit that energy out of them.

PREVIOUS RESEARCH

post-Rocket

hey, nikki, you know everything that there is to do. here's a gun: take it home, wait by the phone. we'll send someone over to bring you what you need. you're a one man death machine - make this city bleed. now, i know you won't refuse because we've got so much to do, and you've got nothin' more to lose. so take this number and welcome to operation: mindcrime. we're an underground revolution workin' overtime. operation: mindcrime. there's a job for you in the system, boy, with nothin' to sign. operation: mindcrime. we're an underground revolution workin' overtime. operation: mindcrime. if you've come to see the doctor, yeah, he'll give you the cure. operation: mindcrime. make somethin' of your life, boy, let me into your mind. operation: mindcrime. there's a job for you in the system, boy, with nothin' to sign.

CURRENT RESEARCH

hey, nikki, you know everything that there is to do. here's a gun: take it home, wait by the phone. we'll send someone over to bring you what you need. you're a one man death machine - make this city bleed. now, i know you won't refuse because we've got so much to do, and you've got nothin' more to lose. so take this number and welcome to operation: mindcrime. we're an underground revolution workin' overtime. operation: mindcrime. there's a job for you in the system, boy, with nothin' to sign. operation: mindcrime. we're an underground revolution workin' overtime. operation: mindcrime. if you've come to see the doctor, yeah, he'll give you the cure. operation: mindcrime. make somethin' of your life, boy, let me into your mind. operation: mindcrime. there's a job for you in the system, boy, with nothin' to sign.

FUTURE GOALS TO ACHEIVE

AVATARSHIP RESEARCH/LEGENDARY RESEARCH As someone who has does extensive research on hundreds of Pokémon, Barnister is dying to study the current phenomena that is Avatarship. Never before has there been an opportunity to examine the strength of legendary Pokémon and while this opportunity lies through the studying of human beings, it is one step closer towards the future.

[break][break]

GENETICALLY MANUFACTURED POKEMON
While she has put her research with Team Rocket behind her, she is still fascinated with the idea of developing a lab created Pokémon through the usage of different Pokémon DNA. This is one of her morbid curiosity side projects that is fueled by her love of scientific discovery.

[attr="class","opmindbot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.opmind]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #e2e2e2;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:450px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindtop]background-color:#c2517b;padding:1px;height:133px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindtopp]background-color:#f5f5f5;opacity:.25;position:absolute;height:133px;width:448px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindtopleft]border:solid 1px #c2517b;height:65px;width:60px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding-right:5px;background-color:#f5f5f5;float:left;margin:33px 0px 0px 33px;font:30px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:65px;color:#c2517b;font-style:italic;text-align:center;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindtopright]margin:33px 33px 0px 33px;border:solid 1px #c2517b;height:65px;background-color:#f5f5f5;color:#aaaaaa;font:30px Montserrat;line-height:65px;font-weight:200!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindtop2]border:solid 1px #e2e2e2;background-color:#f9f9f9;border-top:none;padding:14px;font:10px Hammersmith One;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb]border-left:solid 1px #e2e2e2;border-right:solid 1px #e2e2e2;padding:6px;background-color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1]border:solid 1px #e2e2e2;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1 h1]font:27px Montserrat;color:#c2517b;font-weight:200!important;line-height:25px;font-style:italic;padding:20px 0px 20px 15px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1 h2]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#aaaaaa;font-style:italic;line-height:10px;margin-top:-15px;padding:0px 0px 20px 15px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1 b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1 a]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#c2517b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1 i]color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindcode]border:solid 1px #e2e2e2;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:24px;color:#aaaaaa;margin:20px 0px 0px 0px;font:10px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindbot]background-color:#c2517b;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindbot div]height:15px;background-color:#f5f5f5;opacity:.25;[/newclass]