3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 6:14:50 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He was back, again.

This time, instead of seeing the former Champion’s gym, there was another gym being constructed and there was an oddly—rhythmical theme about it. It was more of a stadium (at least his mind processed it to look like a stadium) and he wondered what kind of gimmick this new person had in mind.

Whenever there were non-traditional battle options available, he would go for them—mostly because he had this thing of preferring to earn his badges in more unusual ways and means.

Like that maze from before. And then there was another one where he had to spend the night with fucking spiders… spiders in the forest… nope. No way, no how!

Since this was the City of Water—the Pokémon were bound to be tied to the ocean, or something, right? He hoped there were no water spiders (oh, how wrong he was).

Squaring his shoulders, he then made his way inside. Surely his Ranger ID would be enough proof of his identity, right?

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,210 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 5:26:36 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

The woman inside who was standing at the front desk bowed as walked in. The woman asked for his ID and verification and once provided to her she'd bow once more and hand him a vip pass into the gym for a day that would be taken back once his challenge was complete. Lars would find himself walking down a long dark hallway until the corridor opened up to a wide open area that had glass flooring with markings that were an outline for a typical league battle arena.

On a platform right above the arena Lars would see melody's concert stage where a pink haired girl would be skipping along right till she was at the center of the stage as she happily waved to him. Melody's new challenger picked an option she was very eager to try out and it was apparent on her face. The bullet hell challenge was meant to get trainers and their teams to work together in unison or wipe out entirely if they couldn't figure out a rhythm to move to or make one of their own. "Hi! Welcome to the sootopolis gym!" she said cheerily "Laurence Anderson right?" she said wanting to confirm he was the right challenger for the time slot.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano            

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 17:01:54 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I’ve been to a previous incarnation of the gym around here. Last time, it was some sort of ruined castle carved out of the white rock,” he said in greeting once he’d gone down the long, dark hallway and exited out on the other side.

“Please, call me Lars. Simpler for everyone present,” he added with a wave of his hand. He could only guess and wonder what the hell ‘bullet hell’ meant. Hopefully it wouldn’t have him resorting to cheesy, cheap tactics.

As for how many Pokémon were needed, he’d better ask now—

“Oh, right, I think you forgot to specify. For this particular challenge, how many ‘mons do you want the challenger to bring? May want to specify it just in case someone else comes after me and wants to try this very interestingly named ‘bullet hell’ for themselves. Just to set their expectations right,” he added with a chuckle.

He had a feeling today was going to be one for the ages.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,210 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 18:46:34 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#Info!

Melody's theme

Melody raised both of her arms and placed em behind her head. "Lars huh? short n sweet, I like that nickname." she said lazily kicking her foot in and out as she stood. "And a castle carved out of the white rock here? that just SOUNDS pretty! I wish I coulda seen it, I wonder if it's still up." she said letting the question hang in the air a bit. As lars pointed out that she absentmindly forgot to include the amount of pokemon for this challenge melody gasped and let out a small smile. "Whoops! Let that slip huh? my bad but it's supposed to say you can choose anywhere between 1 and 6. Keep in mind it'll be harder to command 6 at once so up to you how many you use." she then sat down and pointed out to the opposite end of the arena, a lone PC was there that allowed for people to switch out pokemon from their pc "Let me know which pokemon you use too so I can adjust the arena to fit for it!" she added as her curiosity about lars seemed to grow with every passing moment.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 16:40:43 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

At the mention of the castle that was carved out of the rock, he fished out his phone.

“Lucky I decided to take a few pictures before… here, look for yourself,” he said as he walked over to where she was and showed her the photos he had taken dated a few years back.

“There were like… two, three Gym Leaders who had their arena set up here before you came. To be honest I like what you did with the place,” he added with a chuckle.

As for switching out his Pokémon team… He’d already come armed with his companions, so.

“Oh, another thing… is, you know, mega evolving allowed for this challenge? Or no?” he inquired.

Clearly there were things he forgot to clarify as well. As it stood, two of his six companions were capable of doing it; however he wasn’t sure if it was going to be allowed considering what he was going up again.

As for changing his team, he chuckled.

“I’ve already brought my companions with me. I think, you’ll see—that some people are capable enough to let their Pokémon companions do what they want, at least with me.”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,210 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 6:14:32 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

Ooooo! he had pictures! Lovely! She hopped down and looked at them eagerly. "Woahhh lars this is so beautiful!" she said smiling at the pictures he took, she really appreciated the beauty and thought that went into their designs. He then asked her once they were up close and personal if mega evolutions were allowed "Yep! Mega's are allowed. Pretty much if it doesn't involve actually hitting my Pokémon who are attacking I'll allow it. Be as creative as you like!" she smiled at him as her cheery demeanor shined through. "You can go ahead and release your Pokémon, once you tell me you're ready I'll adjust the field for the Pokémon and such! feel free to use any aquatic or bird Pokémon!" she said as she kicked her foot once again and waited for him to let them out. This challenge was gonna be fun! But just to make sure it was fair she needed to know his team cause she recently had a run in with a Shedinja that she had to account for in her challenge! 

notes notes notes notes

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 14:27:42 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

At least there was someone who appreciated the previous landscaping that had been done prior to their time. That was a good thing, at least.

“I can do that now. Give me a few minutes,” he said as he made his way over to the opposite side of the arena, and fished out the Pokéballs that he was going to use.

“I’m sure you’ll find all of them entertaining,” he continued as he popped all of their containment units in succession and began tossing them skyward.

First to hit the ground was his Metagross, Ro. The landing shook his side of the arena for a few moments before the silver beast turned to face him and made the usual ‘white noise’ inquiry sound. The next to appear was his Lucario, Alpha.

Right next to his partner in crime.

The other two, Gareth the Gallade and Lynette the Gardevoir, appeared as expected—with the Gallade knelt down on the ground offering his blade-arm to the Gardevoir to take before standing up.

The last two—one of them scored a hilarious three-point landing on her belly. Whoops.

“Nice way to ruin the entrance, Ryu,” he said to his Swampert as she turned around to make a face in his direction, before he chuckled softly. The very last one, an Altaria, flew overhead, cloudy, cottony body flapping ever so slightly.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,210 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 22:52:56 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

Song playing

"I hope you don't mind me picking the music that play?"
As she scrolled through her phone ready to select a song to play.  She hadn't really made up her mind yet but she'd wing it, she called out into the air  "Prima, toxi,rila,mis,noi,and lap." Her lapras jumped out of one of the holes in the floor and her Primarina leaped out of the other one in a dazzling duet and flourish. Her toxtricity and rilaboom walked out from behind the stage and began to "strum" their instruments to make sure it was in working condition, and lastly her noivern and mismagius began to float in from above, noivern coming in at blazing speed and mismagius sort of just floating down from above till it reached her side.  [break][break]

"Alrighty, then lets begin!" as she finally selected the song that was going to be playing. She turned the phone towards rilaboom and toxtricity, they were going to be the main stars of this challenge. Toxtricity took the lead and slide his fingers across his chest to create a powerful overdrive aimed right at alteria, Rilaboom slammed on his drumset too firing off a boomburst towards gardevoir. Noivern decided to go on the offensive as well, firing a dragon pulse at alteria to see how the lofty dragon would handle two pokemon coming for it. Mismagius began to chant for vocals as three little flames of mystical fire spun around it's body before launching themselves at metagross and lapras and primarina decided to use a double sparkling aria bubble barrage on Gallade.

notes notes notes notes

Tldr [break][break]

Toxtricity fired overdrive at alteria and noivern used dragon pulse on it as well.[break][break]

Rilaboom used boomburst on gardevoir[break][break]

Mismagius channeled three bullets of mystical fire at metagross[break][break]

Lapras and primarina fired a duet sparkling aria at gardevoir[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 18:00:48 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The Swampert barely had enough time to get up before the lady across them called out her assortment of Pokémon—maybe it was a good thing he’d brought in the main team as it is and didn’t change.

Because just as Lars was about to ask how long this was going to take, every single Pokémon on the other side of the field literally opened fire!

“Nami! Safeguard!” was the only command he dropped, because the sight of the Mismagius set off alarm bells—he couldn’t afford a single member of his team getting beaned by status changes!

As the veil snapped into place, the attacks started coming.

“Whatever you all do, avoid being hit! Do not hit the opponents!” he said to his main team, and everyone then flew into action.

A blast of lightning and a beam of draconic energy—the Swampert punched her fists together and immediately summoned a defensive Rock Slide, spreading the avalanche of rocks as wide and as far as she could.

Seeing as the attacks were headed her way, the next thing the Altaria did would be to use Cotton Guard as she flew higher, hoping to avoid the incoming Dragon Pulse.

Quick on the uptake, the Metagross then released a Telekinetic field to help hold the first layer of Rock Slide defense in place. Over where Gareth and Lynette stood, the Gardevoir merely stared at the Gallade, before they got to work.

The Boomburst was easily evaded with a Teleporting maneuver from the Gardevoir; while the Gallade saw a one-two attack headed his way. As he was well-aware one of his defensive moves could only block against one of the two incoming attacks, the Gallade quickly threw up a Protective barrier, before it shattered—and then he, too, winked out of existence once the shield collapsed with a Teleport as well.

A few moments later, the Gardevoir reappeared—astride the Altaria! The incoming attack was too close for comfort, so a quickly-applied variation of Psychic energy then attempted to divert the attack as best as she could.

Ro saw the incoming fire, and then quickly split its attention; while one portion remained concentrated on holding the Rock Slide defensive line, a burst of Psychic then attempted to funnel away the incoming Mystical Fire as well. However it was only one shot, as there were two more coming—

A sudden sphere of auric energy (Aura Sphere) then met the rest of the incoming flames; but instead of shooting towards the source, the sphere then attempted to take the flames off to one side.

The look of utmost concentration was on the Lucario’s face as they had to avoid getting hit.

The Gallade then rematerialized close to where the Swampert was, and added a Protective layer atop the Rock Slide and the Telekinesis holding the shifting rock together.

• Altaria drops a Safeguard (1 / 5) just in case status moves get thrown
• Swampert summons a defensive-formation Rock Slide to block the Overdrive
• Metagross reinforces the Rock Slide with Telekinesis (1 / 3) to make it easier to shift the ‘barricade’ around
• Gardevoir Teleported away from the Boomburst
• Gallade threw out a Protect to meet the attacks headed his way; before it shatters and even he Teleports away as well
• Gardevoir reappears riding Altaria; who then uses Psychic to deflect the Dragon Pulse away from the Altaria
• Metagross then throws out a deflecting version of Psychic to block the Mystical Fire from reaching him
• Lucario then jumps into the fray and used Aura Sphere, attempting to funnel away the remaining Mystical Fire attacks from the Metagross
• Gallade reappears near Swampert and adds a Protective layer atop the Rock Slide / Telekinesis ‘barrier’

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,210 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 6:23:22 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

Song playing

Huh no response to the statement huh? Suppose that meant yes![break][break]

Seemingly NONE of melody's attacks landed on their targets and were dodged and or blocked by their team work. She clapped "Very good so far! But what happens if I do this now? Everyone! Mosh pit!" she shouted as the pokemon's playing got louder and louder and they all suddenly ran off the stage. She had said nothing about her pokemon not being able to leave the stage, of course in a battle of creativity melody had to squeeze out whatever advantage she could get as she needed to push him to his limits and test's lars relationships and strategies![break][break]

Soon it became apparent as to what melody's plan was given what she had just called out to her team.[break][break]

Mismagius vanished seemingly out of thin air as she used phantom force to vanish from the sights of lar's team as they'd soon have more things to worry about than a lil ol mismagius as soon someone on lar's team will be in danger. First was to put a halt to the gardevoir and gallade's interference. "Noivern! use your speed!" as noivern dashed off the stage flying directly towards Alteria with frightening speeds. "Stay on them! Dont let up!" as Noivern Fired off a barrage of boom bursts to distract the pair and aimed a couple at the Pokémon below to try and cause some chaos and confusion.[break][break]

The rest of melody's team however...well mosh pit was putting it lightly. Rilaboom jumped off the stage and slammed his drum kit center stage onto the floor with a powerful stomp and began to slam several times on the drum as it used drum beating to aim the drum kit's vines towards the wall of rocks blocking the Pokémon as they swarmed the field to try and break through and damage swampert. The Primarina and lapras moved to the right of the field and used Sparkling aria to create a barrage of bullets also aimed at the Swampert and the Lapras following said Primarina was supporting it by aiming a freeze dry at the same Pokémon. To the left of the field Toxtricity ran by his lonesome kind of goofy like as he tried to fire off a boom burst of his own towards swampert.[break][break]

The Mismagius from before was now back in sight, or at least lar's sight as it appeared directly behind Swampert and attempted to swipe at the creature.

It was clear melody's goal was to gang up on one Pokémon at a time and disrupt their rhythm.[break][break]

notes notes notes notes

TLDR:[break][break] 

Melody took notes on which Pokémon used what to try and adapt her strategy, her Pokémon are now rushing lar's team and attempting to come at them from various angles.[break][break]

Mismagius vanishes as melody's Pokémon run off the stage.[break][break]

Noivern is causing chaos in the sky as it tries to attack alteria and gardevoir relentlessly, it's also using firing some dragon pulses below to try and keep the pair preoccupied.[break][break]

Rilaboom flies in center stage and  uses a drum beating aimed right at the wall of rocks and wriggle it's vines past them or around them to try and hit swampert with the grass attack. [break][break]

Primarina and Lapras are rushing to the right, as prima uses sparkling aria to fire a barrage of bullets and Lapras is using freeze dry aimed at swampert.[break][break]

Toxtricity runs by it's lonesome to the left and fires off a boom burst of his own aimed towards swampert[break][break]

Mismagius reappears amongst the chaos and tries to use phantom force on swampert.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 3:15:48 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The good thing was that the Safeguard had been thrown up, now all he had to do was to keep track of how long he had before it fell and he would have to refresh it.

A loud grating noise from the Metagross came about as several things all happened at once—

“Move!” was all he could say, bracing himself as the ground began to shake. The Lucario jumped into action, seeing as how everyone was attempting to gang up on the Swampert and try to break its hold.

To counter the incoming Sparkling Aria bombs, the Lucario made up its mind to fire off multiple, smaller-sized Aura Spheres—something that required exact and precise control. While Alpha had only used this strategy exactly once before, it was time to practice it more now!

“Don’t hit ‘em!” he warned, as the Lucario then began charging up multiple Aura Sphere ‘bullets’ to meet all of the incoming Sparkling Aria water bombs and detonate them before they all crashed into the Swampert.

Ro, on the other hand, split its attention once more and then used a last-second Psychic in an attempt to divert the Freeze-Dry attack away from Suijin, and instead having the attack crash onto toe Rock Slide-reinforced barrier.

Letting out a cry of alarm, the Swampert herself quickly threw up a Protective screen mere seconds before the Mismagius could hit her before rolling out of the way, and then summoning up another Rock Slide defensive wall around herself to deflect the incoming Boomburst from the Toxtricity.

“Shift!” he called out, realizing that they had to scramble. The Gardevoir then took up the task of holding out the first few defensive Rock Slide walls by supplementing the Metagross’s initial support with a Psychic of her own, reinforcing the barrier further.

On the Gallade’s end, he saw the Noivern heading towards where the Altaria was—and made a split-second decision. Taking a leap up as best as he could, he then touched the blade-arm towards the closest part of the Altaria he could reach, before warping them out with Teleport which left the Gardevoir floating for a few brief seconds.

He knew how many brains his Metagross had, and how efficiently he could split up the tasks—however the Gardevoir gave them all a warning glare before momentarily winking out of existence as well with her own Teleport.

Where would the vanished Pokémon all end up, one would only wonder.

• Safeguard (2 / 5) active
• chaos reigns, everyone tries to protect the Swampert in their own ways!
• Gallade, Gardevoir and Altaria will return on the next post.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,210 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 4:27:56 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

Song playing

Ok Lars was giving them commands, but where was the encouragement? Hmmmm maybe turning up the heat more, his defense strategy was way too good! She was going to have to take him really serious! "All right yall! Time for the solo act! Back up!" as her Pokémon looked panicked at her and she placed fists on her hips and rushed them back over as primarina took front stage and center. "Alright Primarina time for out special move!" she called out to as primarina and melody copied one another's movements. They both warmed up vocally as she called out the move "CRASHING CRESCENDO!" as her and Primarina began to sing to the music in harmony as her Pokémon sat back and used their sound moves to fire bullets at Lar's remaining Pokémon on the field. Let's see him dodge or block this! [break][break]

Melody's pokemon followed up with any other sound moves directed at his team.

notes notes notes notes

TLDR:

Melody used crashing crescendo z move! Lar's team still in the arena are prevented from using any sound based moves for three turns![break][break]

Melody's team use their respective attack sound moves to attack lar's entire team who is STILL in the arena, gallade gardevoir and alteria are unaffected.[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fps nightmare [gym]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 6:36:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: