[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
'S INFAMY FILE

[attr="class","aname2"]
what's public, what's not

[attr="class","ipad"]
AN EXPLINATION[break][break]
Eva is a pokemon veterinarian from Kanto that specializes in emergency critical care, trauma, and surgery. She worked the front lines of the war against the hostile Rocket take over of Kanto by providing emergency medical aid on the battle field and actively fighting against Rocket.[break]
[break][break]

PUBLIC [break][break]

• Pokemon Veterinarian and frequently provides house calls throughout the region
  • Known for her volunteer work, especially in the more rural areas of Hoenn
  • Head Professor with the League
  • Avidly speaks out in opposition to Team Rocket and the lies they spew about Kanto
  • Can be known for reckless behavior and thrill-seeking
  • Major in the Hoenn Army
  • Founder of the Hoenn Medical Corps and Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Initiative (DEPI)
  • Was quite famous in Kanto for her heroic efforts to fight off Rocket. She saved a lot of lives on multiple occasions. She very actively opposed Rocket.

WHAT THE LEAGUE KNOWS[break][break]

• Everything the public knows
  • She is continuing research on the Blue Mulch
  • Actively investigating the relationship between Avatar and Legendary including both the pokemon and human's mental and physical well-being

WHAT ROCKET KNOWS[break][break]

• What the Public knows
  • Her proactive and strong stance against them when they took over Kanto and that she actively fought against their rule, making her a public enemy in their eyes after their take over was set in stone
  • She was part of the Kanto military that fought them
  • She 'disappeared' from Kanto to protect herself and her family, only to recently reappear in Hoenn to resume to her fight against Rocket as a Major in the Hoenn Army and Head Professor with The League

PRIVATE[break][break]

• She hasn't spoken to her family since she left Kanto for their protection. She misses them a lot and it weighs heavy on her shoulders. She is very family oriented so not being with them or speaking to them hurts.
  • She suffers from minor PTSD from her time on the warfront in Kanto. Even though she saved a lot of lives, the ones she couldn't save still haunt her
  • She's a thrill-seeker and adrenaline junky for many reasons, mostly becuase she's addicted to the rush. The more subconscious reason is her lack of value for her own life. She's a selfless person who would readily risk her own life to save others.
  • Deep down she would love nothing more than to settle down, start a family, and shed the burden of her service to the region and fighting Rocket. But that will never happen, and it's a reality she has accepted. She's has too much of a 'hero' complex to sit on the sidelines and watch. She views it as her responsibility to provide her services to world and she could never live with herself knowing she didn't do everything in her power to preserve good and protect the innocent
  • She measures her worth and value by the number of lives she saves
  • She can be a hopeless romantic

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights