noodles' boys

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
noodles' boys
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 16:12:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","zawarudo"]
[attr="class","zawarudotop"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-cloud"]JUN
[attr="class","zawarudotab2"]
]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft"]
[attr="class","zawarudoleft2"]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft3"]

[attr="class","ion-cloud"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

jun okuda: a man recently released from prison for second-degree murder. with little to no means of finding stability in his life, he turned to rocket and found enough to survive.[break][break]

it has been about a week since jun was released, and since then he's only found a way into rocket. he has no loyalties to the organization as he's really only in it for the money (as far as people know :eye:), but he could definitely get more invested into the org! i think he's actually looking to climb the ladder eventually, but for now it's mostly just jobbing and networking.[break][break]

which really means he's open for most sort of plots! offer him a job, reintroduce him to the world, rocket partner, anything!

[attr="class","zawarudoright"]
[attr="class","ion-clipboard"]

APPLICATION

[attr="class","zawarudoimg"]

[attr="class","zawarudoname"]

JUN[break]
OKUDA

[attr="class","zawarudolyric"]

tender is the night, lying by your side. tender is the touch, of someone that you love too much. tender is the day, the demons go away. lord i need to find, someone who can heal my mind. oh my baby, oh my baby. oh why. oh my.

[attr="class","zawarudobot"]

TENDER IS THE GHOST THE GHOST I LOVE THE MOST

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-power"]ALEXANDER
]

[attr="class","ion-power"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

he dead.

APPLICATION

ALEXANDER[break]
STONE

bones shatter, fall apart, and hit the floor. if it doesn't kill you, it doesn't matter any more. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time. no matter where you've been or who you are: if it doesn't kill you, it's sure to leave a horrible scare. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time.

GROUND TO DUST AND ASH CRAWLING ON ALL FOURS

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-power"]LANCE
]

[attr="class","ion-power"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

he also dead.

APPLICATION

LANCE[break]
VOLLANS

upon my side where it is felt, i pack a little pistol on my pistol belt. i think it might be fear of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid. under the skin, against the skull, they put a little chip so that they know it all. oh, i think it might be fear of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid.

TROUBLED WORDS OF A TROUBLED MIND

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.zawarudo]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#232323;color:#999999;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotop]border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab]white-space:nowrap;height:10px;padding:20px;padding-right:0px;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab2]width:100%;height:10px;margin-top:20px;background-color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab:hover .zawarudotab2]margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft]height:520px;overflow:auto;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft2]padding:20px;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3]border:solid 1px #191919;margin-bottom:20px;font:11px roboto;text-align:justify;padding:24px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;background-color:#1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1]margin:-24px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;font:bold 10px Inconsolata;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;color:#090909;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 div]float:left;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg]margin:25px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoname]border-top:solid 1px #191919;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;padding:19px;font:bold 20px Space Mono;line-height:15px;text-align:center;color:#eeeeee;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudolyric]padding:25px;font:10px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright]border-top:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1f1f1f;color:#dddddd;font:12px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding:15px;width:140px;margin-left:330px;margin-top:-46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright div]float:right;margin:-15px;border-left:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:45px;width:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudobot]background-color:#2f2f2f;border-top:solid 1px #191919;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:right;padding:20px;line-height:9px;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #1f1f1f;border:0px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color:#2f2f2f;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world