ruff around the edges

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ruff around the edges
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 1:00:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","minnie"]well, this is awkward. [break]

alex stares stiffly at the two puppies in front of her. she's never taken care of dogs before and doesn't know where to begin. there should be a second caretaker arriving anytime now, she knows. all she hopes is that they have more experience with puppies than she does. [break]

in the meantime, she supposes the puppies won't be hopping onto the training course behind them by themselves. this shouldn't be that much different from raising a human child, right? [break]

she makes an effort to read the tag on the houndour's harness before kneeling down before it. her? "hello, angel." a set of footsteps catch her attention, and she turns in their direction just as she calls the puppy's name.

[break]
[attr="class","seelie"]
[newclass=.minnie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; } .minnie b { color: #7dabe3 !important; font-size: 13px; } .minnie u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #7dabe3 !important; border: none; font-size: 13px; } .minnie a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .minnie .seelie { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .minnie .seelie img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ruff around the edges
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 2:17:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Occasions like these make Fernando grateful that he’s ’s best friend. While his dog handling skills don’t translate over by proxy, the exposure is more than enough to measure up. After all, these are mere pups. Better to raise them from the ground up.

Fernando peeks into the doorway upon entering. “Good afternoon,” is his way of announcing his arrival, breaking forward with a Silvally several paces back. “I do hope I’m not tardy. I get held up on the way here.

His eyes flickers between the two Pokemon as well as his partner. His smile is disarming only because it’s his attempt at being charming. There’s no need to be anything but during civil duty.

He approaches the other puppy, a wee little Growlithe, running the back of his hand against its head. “But I couldn’t miss a chance to play with such a cute little baby, now could I?

@fuller

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]