awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
quiescence [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 5:50:59 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Maybe it was a good thing that Alexei had decided to give one of Zelle’s siblings a little spot on the Lilycove memorial set up for those who had died during the Three Day War.

It sure beat visiting Mount fucking Pyre by a long shot anyway. Plus, it was closer to the ocean, right where the little one would’ve wanted it.

Accompanying him for this quiet trip was of course, the ring leader of them all, his own Phione, perched atop his head.

Not making any noise, just quiet and all, before a sniffling noise was heard from the perch.

“Hm? What is it?” he asked quietly, raising up a finger to poke the dejected Phione’s cheek.

“You alright?”

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
quiescence [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 5:37:02 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas decided that today was a good day to visit the Lilycove Memorial. After all the digging he did into the Three Day War with the Megalopolans, he needed to take a moment to slow down, to honor the fallen. Especially Alexander Stone, a man who he respected, despite their disagreements.

Thomas walked over to the Memorial, when he saw two familiar faces. , the Fortree Gym Leader, and Zelle, the Phione they both found as an egg in Shoal Cave. Thomas walked over to greet the two. "Hey, it's been too long.", Thomas told them. Despite his attempts to be friendly, he couldn't hide his somber state.

That was when the Phione started to cry. Thomas walked over, offering to give the little creature a hug.

tags:
notes: Here we go

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
quiescence [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 5:50:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He was about to carry the Phione off from her designated #1 perch when he heard a familiar voice from behind him.

“Oh, hey,” he replied quietly, before the Phione dislodged herself from atop his head and made a beeline right for the brown-haired man.

There was something—strange about him now, though. The last time the Water-type had seen him, he still had two eyes, but now there was an eyepatch…?

Turning to Alexei in confusion, she pointed at the eyepatch on Thomas’s features before making a singular confused noise.

“Oh,” he continued.

“Tom, how long has it been since you two met? She’s asking me what happened to your eye… I think it’s best you tell her instead. She’s worried,” he added as the Phione turned her attention back to Thomas, touching her forehead with his before another loud sniffling noise came from within her.

And then the waterworks started.

Thankfully, when Zelle cried (which was a rare occurrence in itself) she didn’t summon an involuntary Rain Dance otherwise the both of them would be drenched from head to toe.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
quiescence [s][c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 13:34:59 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I lost it saving a friend.", he'd tell the Phione. "A small price to pay for her safety.", he'd add. He didn't mind people reacting to the eye patch, and was happy to tell the story. But now, the eye patch was there merely to hide what marked him as one of Yveltal's Chosen. What many didn't know was that the eye patch was made of material that allowed him to see through it.

Thomas held the crying Phione close to him, gently caressing her bulbous head. "It's okay, little one. I'm here for you.", he told the Water-type soothingly.

He had read the report on the Lilycove Warfront. That a group of Phione had come to the aid of the League. But towards the end, one of them died. But rather than dying at the hands of Megalopolan forces, it was apparently at the hand of . Given what he knew of her, and her background, the fact that she would've killed one baffled him. What really happened during that incident?

For now, he'd allow the Phione to cry, continuing to embrace the blue Pokemon.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
quiescence [s][c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 18:20:46 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The more the Phione listened to his story, the more she wanted to outright face-hug him.

Hanging around Alexei for—well, ever since she was born, she had gotten quite used to the strange ‘noises’ that the human made whenever he was talking to her. While she could not make heads or tails of what he was saying, she figured out it was better to have actions speak louder than words.

Abandoning all reason, she pressed her forehead against the other’s own, unable to stop the wailing noise.

“She’s too affectionate at times, you know,” he said quietly.

“Also, thank hell she doesn’t summon a torrential downpour when she starts crying, otherwise we’d both be soaked from head to toe,” he added a few moments later with a dry chuckle.

The Water-type continued to hang onto Thomas’s face, sniffling and trying her best to reassure that everything was going to be alright—in her own strange, little way.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
quiescence [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 7:48:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas simply held the Phione close, as she pressed her forehead against his. He would continue to soothingly stroke her head. The Elite Four member refrained from replying to what Alexei had to say about the Phione being "too affectionate." If one were to ask Thomas, there was no such thing as being too affectionate. Especially if said affection didn't involve injury.

Thomas just continued to hold the Phione closely, but gently, so as to not hurt her. "I wish I could spend more time with you, little one. And I'm sorry for not coming by more often.", he'd tell her.

tags:

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
quiescence [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 7:54:47 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The only thing the Phione could do was to cuddle the one-eyed man at this point. Thankfully, the wailing didn’t cause the rains to start pouring down on them.

“She’s just really worried about you,” he said quietly as he reached into his jacket and pulled out something.

While it wasn’t fresh flowers, it was something all the same.

An offering left for the dead. Particularly, for the other Phione that had been killed due to his own negligence. It still weighed heavily on him at times.

“Were you—looking for someone here?” he asked Thomas a few moments later, gesturing at the monument for the dead.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
quiescence [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 16:16:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Of course. I wish I could tell that I'll be fine, but I know she can't help but worry.", he told them both, continuing to hold and pet the Phione gently, nuzzling her with his nose.

"I just came to pay my respects to the fallen.", he'd tell Alexei. "But I don't mind spending time with Zelle here.", he'd continue, still showering the blue Pokemon in affection.

tags:

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
quiescence [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 8:11:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was the reassurance that helped calm down the little blue squishy.

Eventually, wailing became a sniffling, before finally stopping and just becoming a quiet sort of noise as she continued to poke the one-eyed man in the forehead with her thumbless ‘arm’.

“She’s calmed down, thank Arceus,” he breathed out as he fished out something else from his jacket—a half-squished paper flower he’d asked one of the other staffers at the Sanctuary to make for him without revealing the reason why.

Over where she currently hovered, another friendly poke to the brown-haired man’s forehead before she gave him one final cuddle and let out a happy, content noise before returning to him.

“I think she meant to say, to visit more often,” he interpreted with a chuckle. “She’s always with me, but she also wants to see her ‘dad’, you know.”

Another chuckle followed after that.

“I hope nothing of this magnitude happens again…”

He was referring to the war, of course.

Never again.

Or was that too much to ask?

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
quiescence [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 21:40:40 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas continued to pet and cuddle the Phione even as she calmed down. Once she was ready to return to Alexei, with the last hug, Thomas let her go. Thomas nodded in response to Alexei's remark about coming often more often. "I wish I could, but my plate's been nothing but full. But I'll be doing my best to make time. Though if you'd like, maybe you two could stop by Duvet Ranch? I'm sure Zelle would love it there.", he offered Alexei.

Thomas frowned as Alexei made his remark. Though he too wanted peace, after all the hell they'd been through, the man knew it was far from over. There was more tragedy, more bloodshed on the way. He could practically feel it in his bones.

Thomas' thoughts would be interrupted by the vibrating of his phone. Thomas would check the message quickly, seeing that it was urgent.

"I'll be in touch, I promise. Duty calls. It was good to see you both again.", he told them, before heading off.

tags:
notes: Fin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
quiescence [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 0:46:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A GOLETT HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POLTERGEIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
&