Kiki's Plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kiki's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 14:06:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frbackin"]
[attr="class","frbackin1"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frbackintab"]
[attr="class","ion-beer"]

Chloe
]
[attr="class","frbackinleft"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg2"]

[attr="class","frbackinright"]
[attr="class","frbackinrighttop"]

[attr="class","ion-beer"]

Where were you when it happened? Where could you be found? Were you at the front of the stage or in the underground? From SF out to Old Bridge - NY back to LA, the world of metal changed forever back in the day.

[attr="class","frbackinrightbot"]

FRIENDS

Chloe's easy to be friends with: approachable, friendly, cheerful. She tends to befriend anyone she connects with; which is plenty since she rarely judges others. She's a kind individual who loves to see everyone and anyone with a smile on their face. For the most part she's happy and easy going, unless theres a stressful situation in which she needs to partake in. Deep down she's rather soft-hearted and doesn't handle criticism well. She also doesn't express it but carries a lot of worries and fears.
[break][break]

ENEMIES

Overall Chloe is to trusting of others. Rarely questioning the motives of others, she is naive and simple minded. She prefers to be on the good side of others but finds certain actions too difficult to forgive: harming others/pokemon, endangering civilians, destruction. Chloe tends to turn a blind eye to her enemies, tending to believe she is void of them.
[break][break]

LOVERS

Chloe doesn't know to much about love or how it works, apart from reading it in books or watching it in movies. While she's mildly interested in forming that type of relationship, she doesn't really have the confidence to seek anyone out. For the time being she is invested in working as a ranger, but I don't see her turning down a confession. [break][break]

WANTED

Looking for anyone who wants to do missions/socials. I'm pretty open for anything, though have been a little interested in having her participate in some gym stuff! So I may hit some gym leaders up soon.. feel free to dm me as well :wink:

[attr="class","frbackinbot"]

Chloe[break]
Porter

[attr="class","ion-chevron-right"]
League
Ranger
Hetero

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-coffee"]

Dakota
]

[attr="class","ion-coffee"]

Where were you when it happened? Where could you be found? Were you at the front of the stage or in the underground? From SF out to Old Bridge - NY back to LA, the world of metal changed forever back in the day.

FRIENDS

Dakota is more friendly with people that are within his field of work. As those are most of the people he would interact with since he is man who's pretty devoted to his craft and doesn't do much else apart from working. He is easy to socialize with, but tends to view everyone else as acquaintances. Theres only a select few individuals that he would refer to as 'friends'[break][break]

ENEMIES

He tries his best to not make enemies. Dakota will most likely make enemies with people of rocket, as he is allied with the league. He also carries the belief that things should follow policy, so dislikes rule breakers/ people who go rogue. [break][break]

LOVERS

Dakota is a little iffy when it comes to love. Personally he doesn't view it as a necessity but does acknowledge the perks of love. He might not take the relationship very seriously since he is dedicated to his work, but I can see it happening in time.
[break][break]

WANTED

More science buds to converse with perhaps. He also has a small passion for teaching, so looking for assistants / students. I'd like for him to maybe make a crazy discovery though I'm not sure what it'd be for the time being LOL

Dakota[break]
Jabami

League
Paleontologist
Hetero

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-wineglass"]

Simone
]

[attr="class","ion-wineglass"]

FRIENDS

Simone is a friendly older man who likes to socialize with regular customers. He can be a little awkward and shy at times but he means well! He's a gentleman and treats each individual kindly/respectfully.
[break][break]

ENEMIES

Anyone that abuses pokemon/people become an instant enemy too Simone. He works as florist but most of his pokemon are rescues, and he has come to hate any individual who does such a cruel thing too defenseless pokemon.[break][break]

LOVERS

Simone likes to think that he's well-versed in the world of relationships. Though he has yet to have a long lasting relationship, most of them fade away into the wind. He has yet to meet the right person, but tends to treat most of his partners with the upmost respect and kindness.
.[break][break]

WANTED

Any chill individuals are always welcome into his flower shop, also looking for some more regulars, he sells all kinds of plants apart from flowers. Also seeking out potential love... :cri:

Simone[break]
Fox

Civilian
Botanist
Bi-sexual

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-leaf"]

Fay
]

[attr="class","ion-leaf"]

FRIENDS

Fay's pretty difficult to get along with, so it would't be easy to be friends with her. She doesn't seek out friendships much in the first place. Truthfully she's afraid of getting to close with anybody, fearing that she would eventually be betrayed. She doesn't treat people very kindly even other rocket members, always speaking in a hostile / angry manner. Most her 'friends' will probably come from individuals who are stuck with her long enough.
[break][break]

ENEMIES

Yeah Fay likes enemies, she makes them easily. Just run into her and you'll be her enemy from the bat probably. She's just an immature moodish teen tbh. Also she was raised poorly so.. idk. [break][break]

LOVERS

Pretty difficult for an individual who closed their heart, but I like to think that if someone did manage to open her heart Fay would be a vulnerable little girl and wouldn't know how to understand this unknown feeling, as she didn't receive love from her parents. There was a short period of time where she did feel 'love' which came form Ji-hoon. Though she still isn't sure how to accept the mans kindness. [break][break]

WANTED

She's most likely to interact with rocket, though there could be times where she runs into league peeps / civilians. Also would like some people to try and influence her to be nicer, or make her spiral even more into ruthlessness...

Fay[break]
Carter

Rocket
Grunt
Questioning

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-cash"]

Gina
]

[attr="class","ion-cash"]

FRIENDS

Gina prefers to keep friendships to a minimum. She's very particular about those who she refers to as 'friends' and has high expectations / needs from them. She isn't really social, as she prefers the company of money instead of human interaction. [break][break]

ENEMIES

Enemies are plenty for Gina, she particularly hates media / paparazzi. As they often put her in a bad spot. She's known to be pretty controversial in her morals, stating most of her thoughts in a blunt yet bold manner. Gina knows she has a lot of enemies yet she doesn't care for them and is willing to make many others. [break][break]

LOVERS

She isn't serious in relationships much, but she's the type of woman to definitely have flings. She's known to manipulate/toy with the feeling of others to get her objective and isn't shamed in doing so. Gina's also confident in her looks and she knows that she'll attract others in one way or another.[break][break]

WANTED

Seeking more people for gina to mess interact with, though I might throw her into a canon position into the future.,

Gina[break]
Gray

League
Historian
Pansexual

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-trophy"]

Alison
]

[attr="class","ion-trophy"]

FRIENDS

She doesn't really have friends around her age. Alison kind of only has her family and its smoll: Andy and mum. She needs friends, and she's easy to make friends with since she's honest and pure to a fault. [break][break]

ENEMIES

People who try to harm her and her family, she loves her bro-bro and mum. Plus anyone scary looking.[break][break]

LOVERS

She's open to that teenage romance type of deal. Nothing serious, something just cute and wholesome pls. hehe [break][break]

WANTED

Alison is pretty clueless when it comes to Hoenn, so she needs people to help her!! She also needs lessons when it comes to battling, she also sucks at that.

Alison[break]
Blackadder

Civillian
-
Bisexual

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-university"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-university"]

FRIENDS

and then some junk about friends can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

ENEMIES

and then some junk about enemies can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

LOVERS

and then some junk about romances can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

WANTED

and then some junk about other plots can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-icecream"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-icecream"]

FRIENDS

and then some junk about friends can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

ENEMIES

and then some junk about enemies can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

LOVERS

and then some junk about romances can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

WANTED

and then some junk about other plots can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-cube"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-cube"]

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVERS

WANTED

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-umbrella"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-umbrella"]

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVERS

WANTED

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frbackin]width:520px;padding:20px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin1]height:570px;width:500px;padding:9px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:solid 1px #111111;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackintab]position:absolute;font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.2px;z-index:10;margin:150px 0px 0px 35px;line-height:10px;height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackintab div]width:10px!important;color:#ffffff!important;padding-right:10px;text-align:center;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,.65);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinleft]padding:25px;background-color:#999999;height:520px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:-1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:9px;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.15);border:solid 1px rgba(33,33,33,.25);[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinright]border:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#202020;margin-left:170px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop]border-bottom:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#171717;padding:25px;font:bold 7px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop i]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:35px;padding-left:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot]margin:25px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#999999;height:296px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot h1]font:bold 19px Raleway;line-height:15px;text-transform:lowercase;float:left;padding:0px 12px 5px 0px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #111111;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinbot]background-color:#111111;margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;padding:30px;text-align:right;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;font:9px Roboto Mono;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1]letter-spacing:0px;font:30px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#dddddd;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1 b]font-weight:800!important;color:#999999;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot i]padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,824 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Kiki's Plotter
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 1:05:32 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
@chloe

hey! i was reading what you wrote about chloe, and between her and my character, greyson, i think they're pretty similar. they both seem naïve and eager to trust and give others the benefit of the doubt. it seems also they both have an interest in taking the gym challenging route. greyson really needs friends, especially those in a similar position to himself. maybe a 'competition' of who can get a badge first, or advice for the other if one gets a badge before the other?

if you're interested, i'd love to do a dual-wild or a mission or something.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kiki's Plotter
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 1:57:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Hi Greyson! Welcome to the site! I do think that Chloe and Greyson could potentially become good friends, she does enjoy helping out others more than herself. She's the type of person to stick around. Both suggestions are fine with me, feel free to pick which route you'd like to do and tag me. Since Greyson also is interested in joining the rangers, they could do some missions together!

Some suggestions; Life's A Beach, Pesky Pescetarian, Poke Photobombing

Let me know whichever one you'd like to do!
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,824 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Kiki's Plotter
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 2:44:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
@chloe

that sounds good! i'll make a dual-wild thread and tag you in it, and maybe afterwards we could work into a mission if all goes well. any of those four look great and if you're feeling particular any about of them afterwards, i'm all for it.

be warned, i'm terrible with openers, but i'll do my best.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Kiki's Plotter
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 9:28:03 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
hey, kiki! noodles here. i'd love to plot more with you as i really like your writing and your characters. but i only have enough brain power to offer some for chloe at the moment, but i really like the thread we have between gina and matias! ^-^

@chloe +

so i was thinking they'd make really good friends! they're both approachable, friendly, and cheerful, and i think their threads would just have a good and wholesome vibe to them :blush:

danny basically is a fresh graduate and just got back to hoenn so he's not doing anything. he's a decent trainer when he tries but he doesn't really try. he lacks the drive and motivation so he's now just...floating around until something tugs at him, i guess!

i was thinking it might be fun for them to be friends and for chloe to drag him along on certain missions, to catch some pokemon, or to just explore/have fun! i'd love to just throw them into a thread and see how they vibe.

thanks, kiki! let me know! ♥
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kiki's Plotter
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 22:23:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

thanks for the kind words noodles owo, i feel the same - writing with you is very enjoyable and the threads are fun!
I can picture them being good friends for suree. Can be the tugging force that danny may need as she likes to help people and kind of pester them lmaooooo

i'm down for whatever noodles, all those suggestions sound good to me - we can start off with a dw perhaps to help expand his team! lemme know what types you looking for ^-^ <3