4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
twisted sister [c]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 4:33:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She sat in the sand on an empty islet where had first showed her Lugia, taking the beauty of nature in for once. Her shoes were off, dark-inked toes sinking into sand as the water lapped at them. The breeze tousled her bangs, and she lounged back on wrists, looking out at a sunny horizon.

Life was strange.

She’d never meant for any of this to happen. She’d wanted to teach her brother a lesson. That she could hold her own in the underworld, just as well as he could, or something like that. Make him proud, maybe? Whatever it was that had been going on in the eighteen-year-old mind of Saoirse Quinn which had ultimately brought her here today, didn’t matter anymore. They’d moved past gangs, and onto gods. And now, it was time to quit fucking around on the battling front—no pun intended.

Lulu was far from bad, although the war had stolen much of her confidence that she was only recently getting back thanks to Darkrai’s presence, and the effects of ’s mental modifications. Silver lining or some shit. However, she needed guidance, especially now. Weapons needed polished.

Enter . Emma was a different kind of technician. She was the teeth in Rocket’s jaw—mentor to dear , another vicious master of battle in his own right. She was their wolf in the woods; their shark in the water, after your neck.

Her soon-to-be sister-in-law.

How fucked up could one family get? Stay tuned.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
twisted sister [c]
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 0:55:18 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
"Get up."[break][break]

Fingers and toes buried in the sand, a faraway look, staring off into the sun. She was distracted, unprepared. If it had been anyone else, Emma might have simply walked away. But this was Lulu, this was Gavin's sister, a woman that she had come to appreciate and put trust in. [break][break]

But even Emma had her limits for patience.[break][break]

And while it was unclear if Lulu had spent the entire time reclining in the sand contemplating her life choices, Emma is nonetheless disappointed and unimpressed. Her golden gaze is hardened, is mean, as she looms over the woman. More than that, though, there is a sliver of fear, or something very close to it. She keeps that window shut tight, but that fear is disguised as irritation because it is safer than the unease that twists in her gut.[break][break]

"Unless you intend to waste my time sunbathing, get up."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
twisted sister [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 22:15:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Fuck.

For all the stealth Lulu had been literally blessed with, Emma seemed to appear out of nowhere on skill alone. The younger woman’s head snapped up in the beast’s direction, which was, startlingly, very close.

Eyebrows were raised at her, hidden under bangs, but wider eyes were clear to see. She was unsure how to take the approach. This demeanor was one which was colder than the first time they’d met. Had something unpleasant perhaps happened between her and ?

Regardless, it seemed they would be getting right down to it.

Opting to say nothing, Lulu stood and walked a few meters to retrieve a belt with pokeballs, put it on, and then squared towards Emma. She stared, her own guard having righted itself behind a deadened face. From a distance away appropriate for battle, she waited. Expectant, and utterly bewildered.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
twisted sister [c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 2:17:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: