awards
8,734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 23:16:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Progress. Forward. Future.

Fernando keeps his head held high. The path to a brighter tomorrow requires someone always ready to take the next step. Remnants of the past cannot be bothered, for they hinder the spirit with temptations of yesterday.

However, not everything should be forgotten.

Fernando sits in a Devon laboratory, well past business hours, leaning back in some no-name’s chair while he reads the texts on the wall. A projector hums silently, obedient as green light becomes many when rendered.

MISTY TERRAIN coils around him as he summons the wisp of someone who’s well past due.

Humor me.

He clicks his tongue as the apparition takes form. In this form it is unkillable but equally harmless. Balance, as with all things.

What would you do?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 8:07:12 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]the void, this medium of nothingness where all is dark, all is silent, feels peaceful. it is devoid of politics, of emotion, of everything that once plagued — here, they do not exist, and here, floating endlessly, is alexander stone. here, he is finally at peace.

until something drags him away again.

"fernando."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.stone] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .stone b { color: #649187; font-size: 13px; } .stone u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #649187; font-size: 13px; } .stone a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .stone .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .stone .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .stone .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .stone .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 17:13:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Alex.

There is no pretense to be held between them. Alexander Stone is no longer of this world. His weight is meaningless therefore Fernando has no qualms with letting his rival see a side of him he keeps under wraps.

Behind the marvelous facade of someone so devoid of emotions is someone expressive. However, his personality does not take hold behind the speculations others have surmise. Fernando is more than a dick, he’s an asshole, a bully that finds lavish amusement at the belittlement of the ones he deems unworthy.

Stone is categorized in this bucket, not because he is, but because he gets in his way.

Enjoy your nap?

The condescension is thick enough to turn pink vapor into condensation.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 17:24:38 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]"fuck off."

words are of little consequence to those not bound by mortality. where fernando sheds his facade, so too does alexander. no longer must they speak in riddles, in words that veil intentions.

"what do you want?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.stone] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .stone b { color: #649187; font-size: 13px; } .stone u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #649187; font-size: 13px; } .stone a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .stone .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .stone .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .stone .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .stone .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 17:31:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Tch.

His chair becomes a springboard from the whiplash of Alexander’s indifference. It props him upright, back straight, ready to reply with more.

And here I just wanted a word of advice from one Devon CEO to another. This company is just so complex for a little someone like me.

The smugness in his words shows the sense of accomplishment that comes from plucking Alexander’s legacy clean. Like the Mandibuzz that he is, Fernando leaves nothing behind. As long as there is meat on the bones, he’ll shred it off with his talon pointed fingers.

What do you know about stones? Crystals? Groudon?

Fernando leans into the desk to fetch the projector remote. He clicks a button and it turns to the mural he found in Meteor Falls.

The world is set to end as we know it unless we can harvest something called ‘primal energy’.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 17:41:16 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]despite the indifference alexander wears, the sting he feels reminds him of his failure, of how his legacy has become nothing more than a footnote in hoenn's history — worse, in silph's history. bitterness is overshadowed by curiosity, however.

"do you have a sample of it?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 17:46:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“No.

His answer is curt and sharp. Good enough to chisel the fragment has into some pretty piece of jewelry. Unfortunately, he’ll never get his hands on it.

If I did, you wouldn’t be here right now.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 17:51:39 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]alexander laughs.

"i think i still would be. you seem to enjoy my company."

the mural calls for his attention and he finally gives it. his eyes narrow, examining, remembering.

"any luck finding groudon? or its counterpart?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 6:24:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Ha, ha. Very funny.

Hardly. I’ve found your replacement already.

Fernando has his own retort for that but leaves it vague on purpose. Crumbs of cheese left in the Ratata trap lures an even more satisfactory reaction. And when the steel wires tighten he’ll wring out Stone’s agony himself.

The lack of answers is more telling that any question Alexander can give him. Either he’s withholding (possible but unlikely) or he knows nothing. That means there’s his leverage is non-existent.

Maintaining this is not easy. Stop wasting my time.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 6:40:28 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]duty overcomes indifference. alexander once swore to lay his life for the region — he did just that and more. but he still faied. this, he realizes, is a means of redemption. maybe after this he'll finally be able to rest. until then,

"then tell me everything you know."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 6:47:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“

Fernando presses the button again and it switches to a dossier that encapsulates the second half of the Aqua Assembly. He gives Alexander until he can finish his statement before acting.

The only thing I know is that you don’t have the leverage to make demands.

And poof. Just like that he’s gone. Nothing more than a spurt of glitter that will disappear in due time.

Fucking idiot.

Fernando seethes in his own frustration before pulling out another. He expects much less from this one but his whim is fickle. Stone always knows just how to press just the right buttons. It only emboldens Silph to becomes a bigger asshole.

Thankfully, he has no qualms with being impolite in regards to this one.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 7:03:25 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[attr="class","blackwell"]wisps of pink mist swirl on the ground, rising to materialize by their creator. even before reaching a form of palpability, a streak of mist extends out in the shape of a fist. like always, it passes straight through. slowly materializing behind fernando, silas speaks:

"what do you want, silph?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.blackwell] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .blackwell b { color: #716075!important; font-size: 13px; } .blackwell u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075!important; font-size: 13px; } .blackwell a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .blackwell .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .blackwell .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .blackwell .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .blackwell .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 7:08:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Blackwell.

Fernando smirks with all the confidence in the world. How could he not? Silas’ death, unintentional as it were, catapults him into a world of perfect amnesty. Who could discount the hero that fell Team Rocket?

Still upset? You make it sound personal.

He laughs.

In death you find immortality. No one can harm you yet you persists. You're welcome.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 7:20:52 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[attr="class","blackwell"]"eat shit."

silas' existence and being is built solely on a deep abundance of rage and anger not even death can take away. still, in the afterlife, it lingers — in fact, it's grown. he spits mist at the source of it.

"hurry up and speak. you tire me."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.blackwell] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .blackwell b { color: #716075!important; font-size: 13px; } .blackwell u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075!important; font-size: 13px; } .blackwell a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .blackwell .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .blackwell .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .blackwell .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .blackwell .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 7:32:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh. So you are still mad.

His entire being is MISTY TERRAIN. The loogie he spits is a cotton ball of pink confetti. It brushes him in a faint perfume. Blooming jasmine if memory serves correctly.

You. Me. We wanted different things. Clashing was inevitable. Nothing personal just a conflict of opposites.” Perhaps Stone wasn’t so bad after all. The temper, while harmless, is no less annoying. But the Megalopolans weren’t much different.

However, those who aligned themselves as Rocket only to stab you in the back? A bit too close to home for comfort. Unfortunately, they’re back again.

Fernando clicks the button again and the image switches back to the mural.

I’m going to clean house again. Did you want your revenge or should I hog it for myself?