WRITE REPLY

Roosting Robbin | Plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 5:23:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ok. So Robbin and Lotti would be a hoot in my opinion. They're total opposites in how they act outwardly towards people and I can see Robbin doing just bout anything to piss Lottie off, be it not shutting up, not going away, hovering too close to popping in on her at her place of work in Lilycove. Generally I got no plot idea but I just would love to stick these two girls in a thread at some point... multiple times in fact.

And I know you mention you prefer Robbin to end up with some other rocket aligned girl, but imagine the drama and tension that would happen between Lottie and Robbin if they ever.. .and I mean ever get to that point in any kind of relationship they might end up having.

So, what you think?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 11:10:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rc2plotr"]
[attr="class","rc2plotrname"]
ROBBIN & LOTTIE

[attr="class","rc2plotrmid"]

[attr="class","rc2plotrimg"]

[attr="class","rc2plotrmid2"]
[attr="class","rc2plotrmid3"]

WE SHOULD BE
[attr="class","rc2plotrmid4"]Friends

[attr="class","rc2plotrmid5"]
[attr="class","rc2plotrmid6"]

@lottie , I think Lottie would be a fun character for Robbin to be friends with, or starting out as an unwanted acquaintance. A quiet outcast like Lottie who deep down longs for connections with both people and her pokemon but just can't seem to let it happen would be a perfect challenge for Robbin. She'd be determined to shatter her walls and probe. Robbin will be like an annoying gnat that Lottie just can't shoo away.
[break][break]
Because she's a seamstress, I like the idea of every time Robbin needing something fixed after she did the hundredth dumbest stunt that she b-lines it to Lillycove to pester the far too quiet and grumpy seamstress. It depends how they flow of course, but I can see them eventually being pretty good friends after some pushing and shoving on both ends. As a lover we can keep that thought in the air for now and see how it goes.
[break][break]
For a starting thread idea; I think a good place for them to initially meet would be route 124 since it's close to Lilycove for Lottie and Robbin could say she was just on her usual random walks around Hoenn. If you're interested in doing a duo wild (it's rock/water spawns) it could showcase how different they are in most respects, get them working together/talking, and maybe Robbin's favorite hoodie gets damaged and Lottie offers to fix it at her work? This is totally just a spit ball idea and we can brainstorm more.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.rc2plotr]width:450px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#eeeeee;color:#555555;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rc2plotrname]font:bold 25px Montserrat;color:#ffffff;line-height:25px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:37px 0px;background-color:#00d5ff;letter-spacing:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rc2plotrmid]padding:20px;background-color:#f5f5f5;border-bottom:solid 10px #00d5ff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rc2plotrimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rc2plotrmid2]width:90px;height:90px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rc2plotrmid3]background-color:#00d5ff;height:90px;width:90px;font:bold 10px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rc2plotrmid4]font:15px Oswald;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rc2plotrmid5]padding:14px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;height:180px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rc2plotrmid6]color:#555555;padding-right:10px;height:180px;overflow:auto;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rc2plotrmid6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #e5e5e5;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rc2plotrmid6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background: transparent;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 19:45:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Route 121 seems like it will be a lot better, less water to try to work around. Maybe they can run into each other there... Like Lottie coming back to Lilycove from a walk away from the towns people and Robbin leaving Lilycove? whichever works. You're more than free to start us a thread in Route 121, or I will after work.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights